Never trust an American woman; they a...

Never trust an American woman; they are all liars.Period********

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
American Man

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Mostly, they are materialistic. They treat you like a john. You have to buy them things like you would pay a h-o-e FOR SEX. Also, when you come home early, unexpected, you may find her in bed with another woman. Many are lezbos to the core.
Some have sex with the gas station mechanic to pay for the uninsured car they just wrecked. They can't drive. Also, they are always wanting something, like new clothes. rings, jewlry,etc, you get the point.
If you are a man engaged to an American woman, break it off. She will drain you dry, nag, and watch TV all day. She will weigh 240 lbs by age 34, have a fat face ugly, and sleep all day while you work. My advice again, marry a foreigner who has not been Americanized. Dont let her associate with American women, they will ruin her not to mention turn her into a d-y-ke. American Man
Saoirse

Georgetown, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
Mostly, they are materialistic. They treat you like a john. You have to buy them things like you would pay a h-o-e FOR SEX. Also, when you come home early, unexpected, you may find her in bed with another woman. Many are lezbos to the core.
Some have sex with the gas station mechanic to pay for the uninsured car they just wrecked. They can't drive. Also, they are always wanting something, like new clothes. rings, jewlry,etc, you get the point.
If you are a man engaged to an American woman, break it off. She will drain you dry, nag, and watch TV all day. She will weigh 240 lbs by age 34, have a fat face ugly, and sleep all day while you work. My advice again, marry a foreigner who has not been Americanized. Dont let her associate with American women, they will ruin her not to mention turn her into a d-y-ke. American Man
LOL
Couldn't give your
woman the big O?
Hillarious!

“my paradise”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
Dude, you need therapy, not a foreign woman. Are you sure you're not gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that....
Lithiumfusionmis sle

Clayville, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
~~~~~~I do say you are an IDIOT~^^~ TOTALLY!

“All you need is LOVE!”

Since: Mar 08

America

#5 Jul 1, 2008
NatureLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need therapy, not a foreign woman. Are you sure you're not gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that....
Guess who that is, you know who AMERICAN MAN is, LOL!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 1, 2008
You are the kind of guy that most of us run from ...you just want a mamma to take care of your sorry A** go get you some of that foreign women..LOL...she will cut ya where it hurts...

“my paradise”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2008
The Wolf Den wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess who that is, you know who AMERICAN MAN is, LOL!
None other than the creator of the "Men, do not marry an American woman" thread....I guess he still hasn't gotten over the love of his life yet. Poor baby!
my feet hurt

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2008
fairys tale wrote:
You are the kind of guy that most of us run from ...you just want a mamma to take care of your sorry A** go get you some of that foreign women..LOL...she will cut ya where it hurts...
you wanna go in halfsies to buy this wuss a one way ticket outta the US?
thanks for the chuckle.

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#9 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
Wow..bitter much? Looks like a case of marriage/relationship gone bad so screw women. right....

“Loving my kids!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
You are twisted dude! I am an American woman who not only served my country but I also take care of 3 kids and take care of my husband and my house. I don't ask or need handouts and My husband and I are 50/50 at everything!! I am sorry you are a loser that does not know how to treat a woman and therefore can't keep one! BTW what makes you think a foreign women would want your ass with that crappy attitude?

“Loving my kids!!!”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 1, 2008
nunya23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..bitter much? Looks like a case of marriage/relationship gone bad so screw women. right....
Yes he is and this thread is going to make him even more bitter!:)
my feet hurt

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2008
ColleenWhtlr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are twisted dude! I am an American woman who not only served my country but I also take care of 3 kids and take care of my husband and my house. I don't ask or need handouts and My husband and I are 50/50 at everything!! I am sorry you are a loser that does not know how to treat a woman and therefore can't keep one! BTW what makes you think a foreign women would want your ass with that crappy attitude?
wow! agree with all you've said. thank you for serving our country.

“All you need is LOVE!”

America

#13 Jul 1, 2008
NatureLover wrote:
<quoted text>
None other than the creator of the "Men, do not marry an American woman" thread....I guess he still hasn't gotten over the love of his life yet. Poor baby!
Here we go again....

“Looking for trouble.”

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta

#14 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
Oh FUN!!! Here we go again...

Don't LET her associate with American women?

How should I do this if she lives in America? Do you prefer actual chains or have you evolved to electronic monitoring?

“Looking for trouble.”

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta

#15 Jul 1, 2008
The Wolf Den wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again....
Yeah! And the usual suspects are all here!

“my paradise”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 1, 2008
Gadfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! And the usual suspects are all here!
How could we possibly resist?

“All you need is LOVE!”

America

#17 Jul 1, 2008
NatureLover wrote:
<quoted text>
How could we possibly resist?
Exactly.

“Loving my kids!!!”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 1, 2008
my feet hurt wrote:
<quoted text>wow! agree with all you've said. thank you for serving our country.
YW and thank you! ;)
boogerbug

Saint Helena, CA

#19 Jul 1, 2008
American Man wrote:
LOL, go marry a foreign bride, so when she gets her citizenship she can take everything you have in the divorce proceedings...and besides sounds to me like no American woman in their right mind(there's a few whacks around the topix who might take you, not gonna mention any names, but one starts with the letter J and ends in OAN)would give you the time of day buddy. LOL
American Man

AOL

#20 Jul 1, 2008
you stupid men know what i'm talking about. You are just 'effiminate hetersexuals' who are 'house-husbands' and wear sweaters at home while knitting. Your American wife tells you what to do, where to go, and when to do it. She comes home at 5 everyday wearing a stiped suit and carrying a briefcase. You sit there like a lap dog saying,"hi honey, can I rub your feet , you've had a hard day I know. Sounds like something on that creepy Oprah show.
Get a life and a new wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 27 min discocrisco 8
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 29 min discocrisco 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min nanodoofus 110,118
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min nanodufus 675,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min gabrielinstupidland 982,286
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 2 hr White Trash Baboon 10
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,202
More from around the web