Friends who want to share daily livin...
First Prev
of 412
Next Last
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8467 Aug 26, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT your girlfriend! I will forever belong to one man and one man only and that man is not you. Besides your not my type. I like a man that is compassionate towards other people and you are not showing any signs of compassion for others. What you say is darn right mean and makes no sense. You need only be concerned about your own life and not someone elses. You need to show Love not hate. You need to think before posting. You need to speak less and listen more. You need to be silent and learn....this will be the last time I will reply to you. After this post, I am blind to what you say.
darling
if you would see me,you would say that I born only for you,and your husband who doesn't seat any more in your heart,he was your mistake and life tragedy

I am more compasionate toward all humans and creations by God, I even feed ssometime garden worms,feed birds,help old pals to exist,speak with crickets,and take alive cockroaches and let them live in the bushes their homes,

my posts are posts of happy chosen by God child,loving jokes and tizzing, never hate, really hate exist only in direct contact of those hated,not cyber Internet

I am awesome mind genius my dear, I listen all the time, same time speak a aud, same time I pray without of ceasing,same time I do have visions

my last vision was your open heart and your dead husband seat on the right corner and cry,
when heart get open and two your sweet female breast came appart,your poor husband jump out of your hear,and fly around like bird singing"I am free at least I am free at last" same like M.L.King at 1962 before his poor death

from this time your heart have no more husband dead bones, he escaped from you,
but handsome dr Shrink your devoted friend and lovable future maybe second husband have open arms only for you and your sweet silky pink baby body

just start slowly dream about your Holy dr Shrink , first one time a day, than 2 times,and soon without of stop,
My passion is able to fill your empty heart and mind with huge amount of Agape Love,honey combs and gentelness
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
to much for you now?
see you later

please/don't listen jealous lill whisper,she already have skin head BT42 with his old stolen scooter from slums of the city,and leather pilot cap from 1 WW,just look like great laugh in this western hemisphere ,together with my poor friend lill,they look like alliens from the space live short in New Mexico,and escape to Minesota
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#8468 Aug 26, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Prince Helmut have palace in Lichtenstein with 195 toiliets ,sinks ,trush buckets and need female janitor who would run with wet rag and broom all day long around,for no money,
only 3 times a day food,and 5 hours be in the Prince Helmut bad,completly nacked,
please?start think about your own mother,and step out from mention of my mother,
catch below belt only do low criminals or dumb a.... not known what to say,
you to much worry about other mamas
but never worry about your own,
I respond to you in inteligent matter.not having any descussions about what your mother and father did to you(because today you behave like cockroach and worthless creature not have any basic clue what and who your mama was
yea
you are my ugly fat frenny,and you need to be slap your face for such stupid talk without of any logical subject
My girl Friend Seraphima is way more smart from you,you little duff mamba jamba melon
I pity you and your worthless life with your new boyfriend BT 42 Neo Nazi glass head with flat ruskij helmet and scooter stole from the neighborhood black people slums
this Nunzio mental retard made you complete desparate pathethic lonely old female ,who only can have left over her brain down between two fat legs
see you later Wi Wu Dildi
20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. 21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. 22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#8469 Aug 26, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
darling
if you would see me,you would say that I born only for you,and your husband who doesn't seat any more in your heart,he was your mistake and life tragedy
I am more compasionate toward all humans and creations by God, I even feed ssometime garden worms,feed birds,help old pals to exist,speak with crickets,and take alive cockroaches and let them live in the bushes their homes,
my posts are posts of happy chosen by God child,loving jokes and tizzing, never hate, really hate exist only in direct contact of those hated,not cyber Internet
I am awesome mind genius my dear, I listen all the time, same time speak a aud, same time I pray without of ceasing,same time I do have visions
my last vision was your open heart and your dead husband seat on the right corner and cry,
when heart get open and two your sweet female breast came appart,your poor husband jump out of your hear,and fly around like bird singing"I am free at least I am free at last" same like M.L.King at 1962 before his poor death
from this time your heart have no more husband dead bones, he escaped from you,
but handsome dr Shrink your devoted friend and lovable future maybe second husband have open arms only for you and your sweet silky pink baby body
just start slowly dream about your Holy dr Shrink , first one time a day, than 2 times,and soon without of stop,
My passion is able to fill your empty heart and mind with huge amount of Agape Love,honey combs and gentelness
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
to much for you now?
see you later
please/don't listen jealous lill whisper,she already have skin head BT42 with his old stolen scooter from slums of the city,and leather pilot cap from 1 WW,just look like great laugh in this western hemisphere ,together with my poor friend lill,they look like alliens from the space live short in New Mexico,and escape to Minesota
23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. 24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse , nations shall abhor him: 25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight , and a good blessing shall come upon them.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8473 May 19, 2016
I need to share living expense with someone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 412
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Happy Lesbo 123,857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,369
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Aquarius-WY 7,837
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 34 min ChromiuMan 6,372
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,560
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 681,926
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Guy from Latonia 11
More from around the web