Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#8448 Aug 13, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you babe
this is only one kind of word to you my little pumpkin,
I know all about those evil devil servants,immoral brains and focus only on their own parts between their legs
if you would be able to meet your loved dr Shrink,you would be awesome happy under horrible radiation of power of Love,
entering not only your head but whole body,cause to shake like jelly fish
I use only man dress and white shirt with suit and tie,look like professor of European Langauge with angelic smile,love,compassion,
your poor old dog soon will be dead,
because vets mostly charge money for kill all dogs,instead cure them
and I am able to be forever in your female sweet arms,
my dear lonely friend?
basely cyber people are lunatics,goofs, trolls, pathetic lonely singles,widows and male shark looking for female with money
I look at you,not need money of yours,
your love,women love is much enough to explode with my love to all retards and mostly good people being only few on this cyber Internet
have beautiful day and think about dr Shrink love
Mr Holy Shrink
I see you fail in Love to our beloved most humble female Serafima
be sure she is sweet like honey comb, and sharp like broken window glass?
also be careful during seating on her hands?
I wish you good success my dear beloved friend Holy dr Shrink without of sins,just Holy according to 1 John 3;9
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8449 Aug 16, 2014
My dear beloved poor Seraphima
where are you babe?
I am crying for you day and night,
for you lonely babe and your dog
I am able to fall into your sweet arms and sing song of Freedom and prosperity
good by my dear friend, mama we wue

all your cyber friends are dead, dissapear to swim in immorality and waisting spiritual life

Only both of us are devoted to the true friendship,Agape Love, compassion and mutual sweetnes,sweet like Black chocko Tafel made in Swiss
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8450 Aug 23, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't Lie to them
true lill whisper is from New Mexico and have registered awatar,
just don't spread fat lies to your cyber imaginary friends
kiss you new lover BT42 nunzio who took your past husband and original lill whisper life insurance for dead husband,instead bare him in the coffin and cementary,you burn him for 700 dollars,and rest waist for immoral escapades with BT42,on his broke scooter?
funny isnt?
you are poor demented lair
incredible
You sure spend a abundance of time on the threads drawing with words as to what other people do in their lives. Nope you do not know the true lil whispers at all.
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8451 Aug 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> last I talked with you was in the middle of June and I called you. I know you are very busy and I understand that. Life goes on for some and for others life stalls...silence says a lot....
I think you and I have both been busy especially with what we both been thru this past year.
Yes time marches on and either we move with it or we stall and yes silence is sometimes golden,
especially with the bashing some do here in the threads for their own personal pleasures.
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8452 Aug 23, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you have not any clue about those strangers whose Lies are fat like old women 400 lb a...
for you are gossip and lies
,because your brain is to small size of little penaut,to see reality happen around cyber space
WHERE THEY BOTH ARE NOW? WHERE THEY ARE,YOU POOR NAIVE BLIND TROLL?
mostly female dumb butts see color green,but always try to force their rights and argue that color is light brown color of s...
same happen with you mama tasiemka,
try to hunt BT42 with his scooter,when he return from escapades for lill whispers from N Mexico her dead husband life insurance?
what a fun
he he heeeeeeeeeeeee fake cyber miserable friends pretenders
Only people like you can seal up their own coffins with wicked trash talk of others.
You choosen the ways of the world and live the ways of the world.Simply said, you
are what you are that comes out of your mouth or writes on the thread "A Trash Talker"

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8453 Aug 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you and I have both been busy especially with what we both been thru this past year.
Yes time marches on and either we move with it or we stall and yes silence is sometimes golden,
especially with the bashing some do here in the threads for their own personal pleasures.
I agree.....Hope all is well with you...God Bless
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8454 Aug 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....Hope all is well with you...God Bless
Installed rolled top grass upon resting place and go everyday to water so that it will grow. Finally gotten the sitting bench and need to get it installed also as will have to pour cement to set it in too. Busy getting ready for another winter to come my way too. I just expect it to be a bad one this year.Think when the snows comes will have more down time for visiting with others here on the threads as know I shall be hunkered in where it is warm. I too hope all is well with you. God Bless.

Location hidden

#8455 Aug 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Installed rolled top grass upon resting place and go everyday to water so that it will grow. Finally gotten the sitting bench and need to get it installed also as will have to pour cement to set it in too. Busy getting ready for another winter to come my way too. I just expect it to be a bad one this year.Think when the snows comes will have more down time for visiting with others here on the threads as know I shall be hunkered in where it is warm. I too hope all is well with you. God Bless.
Nicks stone came in and I plan on going up to see him on our anniversary aug 31. I am having a very hard time missing him. Trying to find a way to live life without him... so I stay busy. I have been painting and fixing up the house for Christmas. I am expecting out of town company. Lowes made Landyn an employee and gave him an apron and took his picture and posted it on their board with their fellow employee's...He is a hit at that store with his little walker and his fedora lol He keeps me alive and is such a blessing. Take care GBU
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8456 Aug 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure spend a abundance of time on the threads drawing with words as to what other people do in their lives. Nope you do not know the true lil whispers at all.
I set you free mother f......from worries about my abundance of time on internet or on toliet,or just jerking around my garden

I don't care what you do,
But you are doing;Lies,BS,immoral life, gossip,pretend to be friend,deceive my poor girl friend Seraphima, lie about the Bible and your avatar?

I doesn't give speck of stinking s...to know you at all?
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8457 Aug 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people like you can seal up their own coffins with wicked trash talk of others.
You choosen the ways of the world and live the ways of the world.Simply said, you
are what you are that comes out of your mouth or writes on the thread "A Trash Talker"
what ways I chose,for sure you are excluded from my narrow way ,if world ways or God's ways,
there is and never been your freaking business

I am sorry about my beloved girl friend Seraphima who fail into your trap of skunk talk?

go back to New.Mexico
Because new boyfriends wait for you with their polska kielbasa?

you were and are never friend of my poor beloved little pumpkin soul fat Seraphima

goofs like you mostly shave their heads, paint with honey own bold head, stick into bee house and receive big swollen head,look like head of Allien from the Mars
just do it,and go to your own created hell and pathetic misery 24 hours Lies

see you latter mamba jamba boo bo full diapers of s...

Location hidden

#8458 Aug 23, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I set you free mother f......from worries about my abundance of time on internet or on toliet,or just jerking around my garden
I don't care what you do,
But you are doing;Lies,BS,immoral life, gossip,pretend to be friend,deceive my poor girl friend Seraphima, lie about the Bible and your avatar?
I doesn't give speck of stinking s...to know you at all?
Please, I am not your girlfriend. There was ONE man in my life and always will be.....please be nice to others....treat others with respect and love and you will receive it back ten fold...
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#8459 Aug 24, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I am not your girlfriend. There was ONE man in my life and always will be.....please be nice to others....treat others with respect and love and you will receive it back ten fold...
but I assume you are still my cyber beloved girl friend,
only our love of the Lord never will allow us to sleep together or join my bank account
I treat all with respect,
Only I don't like Liars,pretenders covered by cyber avatars, and man of women who change partners only for their own pleasure?

I knew you are nice person, and be always focus only to our beloved King the Lord of Lords,

and don't listen fake lill whispers from North Monesota,this N.Minesota Lill is Neo Nazi BT 42 riding scooter on his head old 2 WW leather pilot cap and glasses made for wood?

because real lill is from New Mexico

I love you dear pumpkin a lot more from now,because You told me you are single(husband is dead?)
smile of eternal sincerelity from lover of jokes?
I just closed my eyes and saw you fly around my printer like a little cupid or babe angel,

lill whispers will be jelouss and no more will talk to you my dear pumpkin

Location hidden

#8460 Aug 24, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
but I assume you are still my cyber beloved girl friend,
only our love of the Lord never will allow us to sleep together or join my bank account
I treat all with respect,
Only I don't like Liars,pretenders covered by cyber avatars, and man of women who change partners only for their own pleasure?
I knew you are nice person, and be always focus only to our beloved King the Lord of Lords,
and don't listen fake lill whispers from North Monesota,this N.Minesota Lill is Neo Nazi BT 42 riding scooter on his head old 2 WW leather pilot cap and glasses made for wood?
because real lill is from New Mexico
I love you dear pumpkin a lot more from now,because You told me you are single(husband is dead?)
smile of eternal sincerelity from lover of jokes?
I just closed my eyes and saw you fly around my printer like a little cupid or babe angel,
lill whispers will be jelouss and no more will talk to you my dear pumpkin
No my husband is not dead, he still lives within my heart and always will. I am not interested in a cyber relationship or your bank account. I only wish you would treat others with respect no matter if you believe they should believe as you. Only our God will be the judge of us all and only He knows whats in our hearts. Do not be concern of what others do but be concerned about your own salvation....thank you
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8461 Aug 24, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicks stone came in and I plan on going up to see him on our anniversary aug 31. I am having a very hard time missing him. Trying to find a way to live life without him... so I stay busy. I have been painting and fixing up the house for Christmas. I am expecting out of town company. Lowes made Landyn an employee and gave him an apron and took his picture and posted it on their board with their fellow employee's...He is a hit at that store with his little walker and his fedora lol He keeps me alive and is such a blessing. Take care GBU

Nick would want you to go on and live out a full earthly life. I am happy to hear of your news of little Landyn as I think about him sometimes and the things you said in past conversations. Know
the painting and fixing of your place can be time consuming.

Pay no attention to sour puzz Dr Shrink. He pesters everyone on the threads for attention much
like a two year old begging for a sucker. Imagine what he put his mother thru always being a sour
puzz.Wonder if she put him in a closet until he growed up big enough to leave home. lol
It is small wonder why no woman wants him being he is a cry baby yet.

Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#8462 Aug 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
No my husband is not dead, he still lives within my heart and always will. I am not interested in a cyber relationship or your bank account. I only wish you would treat others with respect no matter if you believe they should believe as you. Only our God will be the judge of us all and only He knows whats in our hearts. Do not be concern of what others do but be concerned about your own salvation....thank you
try to be God alive into your heart my dear sweet pumpkin
your old pal is dead like old grass weed is dead in the winter time,
my bank account is only walfare
but you little sugar would make my bitter lost life more sweet and sensible,
Just fall into your arms and put head on your breasts would by loveable, and sense
bye bye bye my dear
God knows 100% who we are?

be carefull old mama lill whispers,
she is jelous and she can be your #1 enemy
but this old mama without of hairs and fat like melon 4 feet high,doesn't impress me at all?

I love you and your poor dog(who very soon will be dead from vets doctors shots)
Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#8463 Aug 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick would want you to go on and live out a full earthly life. I am happy to hear of your news of little Landyn as I think about him sometimes and the things you said in past conversations. Know
the painting and fixing of your place can be time consuming.
Pay no attention to sour puzz Dr Shrink. He pesters everyone on the threads for attention much
like a two year old begging for a sucker. Imagine what he put his mother thru always being a sour
puzz.Wonder if she put him in a closet until he growed up big enough to leave home. lol
It is small wonder why no woman wants him being he is a cry baby yet.
forget dr Shrink,you don't impress me at all,you are to ugly, no hair and can not be my janitor of my bathrooms
Seraphima Pumpkin fit this position,
anyway I already have nr 6 future wife, who seat now on my lap, and laugh from jelous old women mamas like you

just listen her laugh?
he he he huuu hu bghva ha haaaa
see you later my little mama without of hair on the top,4 fee size and belly like huge 16 pounds melon?
but you are still my frenny?
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#8464 Aug 25, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
forget dr Shrink,you don't impress me at all,you are to ugly, no hair and can not be my janitor of my bathrooms
Seraphima Pumpkin fit this position,
anyway I already have nr 6 future wife, who seat now on my lap, and laugh from jelous old women mamas like you
just listen her laugh?
he he he huuu hu bghva ha haaaa
see you later my little mama without of hair on the top,4 fee size and belly like huge 16 pounds melon?
but you are still my frenny?
So your the Janitor who cleans the restrooms. Next week be sure and put out clean rolls of tissue and clean the mirrors just like your Mother taught you. Quit getting down on your hands and knees peeking under those stall doors too. You should have listened to your Mother she done told you it is a good way to get kicked and end up with a black eye or a fat lip lol which you already have. lol.
nope I am not your frenny at all cry baby
Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#8465 Aug 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So your the Janitor who cleans the restrooms. Next week be sure and put out clean rolls of tissue and clean the mirrors just like your Mother taught you. Quit getting down on your hands and knees peeking under those stall doors too. You should have listened to your Mother she done told you it is a good way to get kicked and end up with a black eye or a fat lip lol which you already have. lol.
nope I am not your frenny at all cry baby
Holy Prince Helmut have palace in Lichtenstein with 195 toiliets ,sinks ,trush buckets and need female janitor who would run with wet rag and broom all day long around,for no money,
only 3 times a day food,and 5 hours be in the Prince Helmut bad,completly nacked,

please?start think about your own mother,and step out from mention of my mother,
catch below belt only do low criminals or dumb a.... not known what to say,
you to much worry about other mamas
but never worry about your own,
I respond to you in inteligent matter.not having any descussions about what your mother and father did to you(because today you behave like cockroach and worthless creature not have any basic clue what and who your mama was

yea
you are my ugly fat frenny,and you need to be slap your face for such stupid talk without of any logical subject
My girl Friend Seraphima is way more smart from you,you little duff mamba jamba melon

I pity you and your worthless life with your new boyfriend BT 42 Neo Nazi glass head with flat ruskij helmet and scooter stole from the neighborhood black people slums
this Nunzio mental retard made you complete desparate pathethic lonely old female ,who only can have left over her brain down between two fat legs

see you later Wi Wu Dildi

Location hidden

#8466 Aug 25, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Prince Helmut have palace in Lichtenstein with 195 toiliets ,sinks ,trush buckets and need female janitor who would run with wet rag and broom all day long around,for no money,
only 3 times a day food,and 5 hours be in the Prince Helmut bad,completly nacked,
please?start think about your own mother,and step out from mention of my mother,
catch below belt only do low criminals or dumb a.... not known what to say,
you to much worry about other mamas
but never worry about your own,
I respond to you in inteligent matter.not having any descussions about what your mother and father did to you(because today you behave like cockroach and worthless creature not have any basic clue what and who your mama was
yea
you are my ugly fat frenny,and you need to be slap your face for such stupid talk without of any logical subject
My girl Friend Seraphima is way more smart from you,you little duff mamba jamba melon
I pity you and your worthless life with your new boyfriend BT 42 Neo Nazi glass head with flat ruskij helmet and scooter stole from the neighborhood black people slums
this Nunzio mental retard made you complete desparate pathethic lonely old female ,who only can have left over her brain down between two fat legs
see you later Wi Wu Dildi
I am NOT your girlfriend! I will forever belong to one man and one man only and that man is not you. Besides your not my type. I like a man that is compassionate towards other people and you are not showing any signs of compassion for others. What you say is darn right mean and makes no sense. You need only be concerned about your own life and not someone elses. You need to show Love not hate. You need to think before posting. You need to speak less and listen more. You need to be silent and learn....this will be the last time I will reply to you. After this post, I am blind to what you say.
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8467 Aug 26, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT your girlfriend! I will forever belong to one man and one man only and that man is not you. Besides your not my type. I like a man that is compassionate towards other people and you are not showing any signs of compassion for others. What you say is darn right mean and makes no sense. You need only be concerned about your own life and not someone elses. You need to show Love not hate. You need to think before posting. You need to speak less and listen more. You need to be silent and learn....this will be the last time I will reply to you. After this post, I am blind to what you say.
darling
if you would see me,you would say that I born only for you,and your husband who doesn't seat any more in your heart,he was your mistake and life tragedy

I am more compasionate toward all humans and creations by God, I even feed ssometime garden worms,feed birds,help old pals to exist,speak with crickets,and take alive cockroaches and let them live in the bushes their homes,

my posts are posts of happy chosen by God child,loving jokes and tizzing, never hate, really hate exist only in direct contact of those hated,not cyber Internet

I am awesome mind genius my dear, I listen all the time, same time speak a aud, same time I pray without of ceasing,same time I do have visions

my last vision was your open heart and your dead husband seat on the right corner and cry,
when heart get open and two your sweet female breast came appart,your poor husband jump out of your hear,and fly around like bird singing"I am free at least I am free at last" same like M.L.King at 1962 before his poor death

from this time your heart have no more husband dead bones, he escaped from you,
but handsome dr Shrink your devoted friend and lovable future maybe second husband have open arms only for you and your sweet silky pink baby body

just start slowly dream about your Holy dr Shrink , first one time a day, than 2 times,and soon without of stop,
My passion is able to fill your empty heart and mind with huge amount of Agape Love,honey combs and gentelness
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
to much for you now?
see you later

please/don't listen jealous lill whisper,she already have skin head BT42 with his old stolen scooter from slums of the city,and leather pilot cap from 1 WW,just look like great laugh in this western hemisphere ,together with my poor friend lill,they look like alliens from the space live short in New Mexico,and escape to Minesota

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min River Tam 80,956
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 995,839
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr cracka the white ... 448,426
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 3 hr Hallejula 8
May 25 2018 Bold N Beautiful Queston 3 hr Soap fan 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr AbeSavdByFaith AN... 701,775
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4