“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#8421 May 14, 2014
Hi All,

Found this page at the very bottom of my tracker, since I've moved and figured out this new computer my son bought for me I figured out how to get my bookmarks and some other stuff back.

I stopped by the other thread, everyone except Epi has left. I had read it occasionally over the months and most everyone was arguing, insulting so I just said "hi" to those I knew and stayed away.

Dr. Shrink "ugh' really spoiled it along with a few others.

Anyhow, Hi LW , Hi Epi, hope you both have a great day, mine are getting better. I think my facebook page is working right now, mine and my son's kinda got mixed in together for awhile.

Peace and posies,

JW

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8422 May 14, 2014
Oh, sorry Jack. Saw your post to so "good afternoon" and A big God bless to you too!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8423 Jul 5, 2014
Just thought I'd breath a little life into this thread by making a post. Know about Epi but, wonder how the other "regulars" are doing....

And a return 'Hello ' JW - don't know how often you 'check in' but do know that you're thought of , and His blessing upon you,too .

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#8424 Jul 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some posters get those...and start throwing them at other posters....
Kinda dangerous....
:-)
I've run into that issue.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#8425 Jul 19, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi All,
Found this page at the very bottom of my tracker, since I've moved and figured out this new computer my son bought for me I figured out how to get my bookmarks and some other stuff back.
I stopped by the other thread, everyone except Epi has left. I had read it occasionally over the months and most everyone was arguing, insulting so I just said "hi" to those I knew and stayed away.
Dr. Shrink "ugh' really spoiled it along with a few others.
Anyhow, Hi LW , Hi Epi, hope you both have a great day, mine are getting better. I think my facebook page is working right now, mine and my son's kinda got mixed in together for awhile.
Peace and posies,
JW
You forgot Chess.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8426 Jul 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Just thought I'd breath a little life into this thread by making a post. Know about Epi but, wonder how the other "regulars" are doing....
And a return 'Hello ' JW - don't know how often you 'check in' but do know that you're thought of , and His blessing upon you,too .
I don't check into topix much anymore, checked out the Christian forums and it was pretty much the same thing there. I remembered when I first joined topix way back when, that there were decent discussions. Sure has changed over the years, seems like everytime I try to comment on a thread I get accused of being a "sock" because of my low post count or sometimes I greet someone who others are arguing and same thing, whose sock am I?

Nice to chat with you, wishing you the best.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8427 Jul 22, 2014
Didn't see you Chess to Hello and good evening to you too.

Hope life is treating you well and sending good wishes to you also.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8428 Jul 23, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't check into topix much anymore, checked out the Christian forums and it was pretty much the same thing there. I remembered when I first joined topix way back when, that there were decent discussions. Sure has changed over the years, seems like everytime I try to comment on a thread I get accused of being a "sock" because of my low post count or sometimes I greet someone who others are arguing and same thing, whose sock am I?
Nice to chat with you, wishing you the best.
Hi JW!

Yeah, I understand. I've been trying to get discussions on certain thread topics to maintain on "Christian Forum" - yet they're anything but. It seems a long time group, many with a multitude of socks, have a vendetta going with another sock heavy group and take their little "war" from thread to thread- many in the name of Christ, mind you. It's an affront to the Gospel. So, sure , you showing up with a low post count would "raise flags" in that situation. I'm even "suspect" there...

Hard to find meaningful discussion here any longer. Believe it or not, the best I've engaged was a thread Dr. Reality made, imagine that! Other than here, of course :)

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8429 Jul 23, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JW!
Yeah, I understand. I've been trying to get discussions on certain thread topics to maintain on "Christian Forum" - yet they're anything but. It seems a long time group, many with a multitude of socks, have a vendetta going with another sock heavy group and take their little "war" from thread to thread- many in the name of Christ, mind you. It's an affront to the Gospel. So, sure , you showing up with a low post count would "raise flags" in that situation. I'm even "suspect" there...
Hard to find meaningful discussion here any longer. Believe it or not, the best I've engaged was a thread Dr. Reality made, imagine that! Other than here, of course :)

Hey, would you mind giving me a linl to that thread? Dr. R,. is kind of extreme, but sticks to his message. I do believe he is true to his faith although he has a curious sometimes way of expressing it. My faith is in Jesus teachings as you know but I do follow science programs too, I guess my interpretation is kind of like Irriras, our peace warrior.

Good to see you , miss the good old days.

S

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8430 Jul 23, 2014
*link* not lini , and to think I was county spelling champ in 8th grade, lol.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8431 Jul 23, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, would you mind giving me a linl to that thread? Dr. R,. is kind of extreme, but sticks to his message. I do believe he is true to his faith although he has a curious sometimes way of expressing it. My faith is in Jesus teachings as you know but I do follow science programs too, I guess my interpretation is kind of like Irriras, our peace warrior.
Good to see you , miss the good old days.
S
my dear
Dr Shrink loves you all from the bottom of his shoes and heart,
dr Shrink all the time watch yours retarded rants on Internet,because lonely lunatics are saved by modern science given to them Internet instead God's Grace.

all my clients on Internet receive proper meds for example 1 fart or more,or rebuke, or chase atheists fakes christians,gays lesbians and all kind of ugly miserable poor stinking dead mockers of Our precious Lord Jesus Christ

JW be good girl, and for sure Holy Dr Shrink will be your friend all the time

lill whissper husband is dead 6 feet down,and she already found cyber Nunzio poster with Nazi crystal Skull BT42 and she is his girl friend now on long vacation for dead husband life insurance;Hawaii, Australia and travel by cruse Pacific Islands.
that stupid widow,doesn't realize that her new boy friend BT 42 Nunzio atheist is only for her money, when she lose all money with him this cyber wicked creature, he dump her and she be again poor old female which with only old Bible?
sad story,but true story,
I saw her and his name on the cruse Lists?
shame?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#8432 Jul 31, 2014
such cyber Internet faken "friends"only put in one bundle, and shoot them in the rocket on the moon?
WHERE ARE YOU ALL YOU FALSE FREAKING FRIENDS,
shame on all of you adulters,fornicators,masturbat ors lovers of money and sexual lusts together with sick brain quin of clowns lill whispers?
WHAT A JOKE THEY MADE FROM THIS THREAD

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8433 Aug 1, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear
Dr Shrink loves you all from the bottom of his shoes and heart,
dr Shrink all the time watch yours retarded rants on Internet,because lonely lunatics are saved by modern science given to them Internet instead God's Grace.
all my clients on Internet receive proper meds for example 1 fart or more,or rebuke, or chase atheists fakes christians,gays lesbians and all kind of ugly miserable poor stinking dead mockers of Our precious Lord Jesus Christ
JW be good girl, and for sure Holy Dr Shrink will be your friend all the time
lill whissper husband is dead 6 feet down,and she already found cyber Nunzio poster with Nazi crystal Skull BT42 and she is his girl friend now on long vacation for dead husband life insurance;Hawaii, Australia and travel by cruse Pacific Islands.
that stupid widow,doesn't realize that her new boy friend BT 42 Nunzio atheist is only for her money, when she lose all money with him this cyber wicked creature, he dump her and she be again poor old female which with only old Bible?
sad story,but true story,
I saw her and his name on the cruse Lists?
shame?
Sorry I don't believe you......
lil whispers

Rio Rancho, NM

#8434 Aug 1, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry I don't believe you......

Big warm hello to you. Only stopped in friends for a peek at this thread as do not come to the threads very much any more. Been a busy summer here with the thunder storms and lightning storms and a lot of rain too. New addition to my place a baby llama born in May. It is a cute little character too. Mr C now has 35 goats on the place two new ones born this past week that are pure white real tiny and precious. Mr C and his crew sheered my two pet sheep snow ball and pebbles two weeks ago and sure that both were pleased to unload that heavy winter wool. Take good care of yourself.

Location hidden

#8435 Aug 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Big warm hello to you. Only stopped in friends for a peek at this thread as do not come to the threads very much any more. Been a busy summer here with the thunder storms and lightning storms and a lot of rain too. New addition to my place a baby llama born in May. It is a cute little character too. Mr C now has 35 goats on the place two new ones born this past week that are pure white real tiny and precious. Mr C and his crew sheered my two pet sheep snow ball and pebbles two weeks ago and sure that both were pleased to unload that heavy winter wool. Take good care of yourself.
miss someone to talk too.
lil whispers

Rio Rancho, NM

#8436 Aug 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> miss someone to talk too.
Know what you mean good conversations are hard to find here on the threads theses days.
Think people gone to pm messages or telephone to have peace of mind especially with some of the posters who post trash for kicks they can get from it. LOL life is a bowl of cherries but just leave the pits out and happiness can shine like a new minted dime. Take good care of yourself. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#8437 Aug 5, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what you mean good conversations are hard to find here on the threads theses days.
Think people gone to pm messages or telephone to have peace of mind especially with some of the posters who post trash for kicks they can get from it. LOL life is a bowl of cherries but just leave the pits out and happiness can shine like a new minted dime. Take good care of yourself. God bless loveya lil whispers
That is not what I meant......as you know my husband died 4 months ago tomorrow and not a soul gives a shit....God Bless loveya also

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8438 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> That is not what I meant......as you know my husband died 4 months ago tomorrow and not a soul gives a shit....God Bless loveya also
imi

Seraphima,

May I be one to offer my most heartfelt condolences to you? I don't post often, WSJLM, used to be the only place I did post and it's not a good place to visit anymore.

I lost the love of my life many, many years ago and I feel your pain, May God comfort you and bless you is my wish for you. I truly believe we will see our loved ones again. Please accept my condolences and I am thinking of you.

Just,

JW

“Squirrel Shelter”

Smalltown, USA

#8439 Aug 5, 2014
And looking at your avatar I see you have a little dog just like my son has, I too am looking for a little gal or guy like that one for companionship as I am alone now. I hope he/or she/ is some comfort for you at this time.
lil whispers

Rio Rancho, NM

#8440 Aug 7, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> That is not what I meant......as you know my husband died 4 months ago tomorrow and not a soul gives a shit....God Bless loveya also
Sorry thought you were referring to the threads.
Yes, know you have lost your honey however
due to respect for you both and understanding
of this have only conversed with you threw other
means of communication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity And Islam 4 min set free in truth 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Insults Are Easier 269,125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 574,623
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Wyle E Coyote 810,684
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min set free in truth 39,672
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Antique Annie 608,311
Free Masons and their sacrifices (Jun '10) 1 hr set free in truth 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 14 hr busted 165
More from around the web