Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8402 Feb 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Seraphima.....Hey Cap'n.....Jack.....
I e-mailed LW...and she said she has moved on.....:-(
I will miss her...I hope she stops back in a few times.....I will check in but probably won't post unless someone else leaves a post....
Have a good one everyone.....>>>H_U_G _S<<
You too Epi........

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#8403 Mar 8, 2014
If anyone reads this thread......

Morning.....

Hope you have a great day!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8404 Mar 8, 2014

Location hidden

#8405 Mar 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Dropping you a note here. I am doing fine. I had thought I had some special company coming to visit this summer but those plans have gone down the tubes so will be traveling to Texas to spend some time their soon with grandsons. Just hope I can handle the heat there.
Snow is laying on the ground here this am as it snowed over night and still snowing and of course it is cold too.
So will stop in here and there once in awhile and try to post a note.
God bless to all who reads.

Location hidden

#8406 Mar 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Right back at'cha!
Hi everyone!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8407 Mar 8, 2014
Stoppin' in to shout "Hi!"

Hope you all are well... Spring is upon us - FINALLY...the "Great Thaw" in process...

To All passing by - have a Great Day :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8408 Mar 9, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dropping you a note here. I am doing fine. I had thought I had some special company coming to visit this summer but those plans have gone down the tubes so will be traveling to Texas to spend some time their soon with grandsons. Just hope I can handle the heat there.
Snow is laying on the ground here this am as it snowed over night and still snowing and of course it is cold too.
So will stop in here and there once in awhile and try to post a note.
God bless to all who reads.
Good to see your posting LW....

Have a safe journey....And enjoy being with the family and those grandsons....Family is important

It is SPRING here now....Sunny today and 70 degrees.....Yea!!!

I hope you can stop in once and a while to post....

Love to All

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8409 Mar 9, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Epi........
Hey there Cap'n.....Its gotta start being "a little like Spring" in your area. It won't be long....(Hopefully)...LOL

Take care Mister

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8410 Mar 9, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Stoppin' in to shout "Hi!"
Hope you all are well... Spring is upon us - FINALLY...the "Great Thaw" in process...
To All passing by - have a Great Day :)
Hey there Jack

Watch for flooding because of all the snow and cold this winter...Don't want another "Johnstown Flood".....:-)

Since we are about six weeks ahead of you...It is spring here...Buds out on the trees...tulips up...Today will be beautiful one...Sunny and Seventy.....Perfect weather to me

Take care...and God Bless

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8411 Mar 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Jack
Watch for flooding because of all the snow and cold this winter...Don't want another "Johnstown Flood".....:-)
Since we are about six weeks ahead of you...It is spring here...Buds out on the trees...tulips up...Today will be beautiful one...Sunny and Seventy.....Perfect weather to me
Take care...and God Bless
Hi Ep!

That's been a concern(flooding),particularly if we get any heavy rains. Right now it's only affecting flood plains, which normally happens, anyway, after this much snow. Real soggy around here,though! We'll be looking at about mid 40's today- which is normal. 50's later in the week. Tulips are just breaking ground now, and normally I'd start some cool weather crops but , gotta wait a bit. This should be an interesting growing season. Also , with the extreme cold the insect populations should be down, they were after last winter too(which was very cold but not as snowy).

If possible I'd take perpetual 70's , but with a few days rain - hey , the crops need it :)

You and All, have a Great Sunday...

Location hidden

#8412 Mar 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Cap'n.....Its gotta start being "a little like Spring" in your area. It won't be long....(Hopefully)...LOL
Take care Mister
Ya. It's teas'n.....

Location hidden

#8413 Mar 21, 2014
Good morning to all who stop to read;

Been along hard winter but beginning to look like a warm up a whole whopping 43 this am over a good cup of coffee and roll along with God's many blessings.

What few wild critters I seen has faired thru the winter months well too.
The tame ones have done well also. If interested nine new baby goats have found their way into this world and spring got that play and love in it for them. The place is alive and well with babies.lol

Have a good day. God bless all Loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8414 Mar 21, 2014
Morning LW....

Good to see you made it through your SW Winter....:-)

Spring is bloomin around here....Bradford Pear trees....Tulips...crocuses.... the Wisteria will be clooming soon (I miss the vine I left at our old place....It will be 70 today and sunny. Husband extended the play area for our three Furry ones...Now they can run among the Southern Pine trees....And it has shade back there....

We are doing good....I pray everyone else reading is also....

((*L*))

Location hidden

#8415 Mar 21, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning LW....
Good to see you made it through your SW Winter....:-)
Spring is bloomin around here....Bradford Pear trees....Tulips...crocuses.... the Wisteria will be clooming soon (I miss the vine I left at our old place....It will be 70 today and sunny. Husband extended the play area for our three Furry ones...Now they can run among the Southern Pine trees....And it has shade back there....
We are doing good....I pray everyone else reading is also....
((*L*))
Hi Epi;

The days here have warmed up but oh those nights here in the mountains are still cold and I am still building fires in stove of a early evening yet. Know it way to early yet to unwrap the air conditioner and unpack the patio furniture yet. No buds on any or the trees either yet and the grass still got that winter rest look to it.

All the fellows are packing up to come home this coming weekend as they coming in to do some repairs on the rental houses. So will be a busy weekend but think progress will take place. I plan to just stay out of those men's whirlwinds way, zip lips and watch. LOL ya know those three monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil that going to be me this weekend. LOL

Do not have many but repotted some of my house plants this morning for this coming summer. My aloe plant is grown like a wild child this past winter and was time for a larger pot.
Critter all done good too just full of mischief as usural.

I would think the lil ones will have a ball playing under the trees. Do you plan a swing set or possible a pup tent under those trees for them??? How long will they be able to visit this time??? Mojoe will keep them busy.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8416 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
The days here have warmed up but oh those nights here in the mountains are still cold and I am still building fires in stove of a early evening yet. Know it way to early yet to unwrap the air conditioner and unpack the patio furniture yet. No buds on any or the trees either yet and the grass still got that winter rest look to it.
All the fellows are packing up to come home this coming weekend as they coming in to do some repairs on the rental houses. So will be a busy weekend but think progress will take place. I plan to just stay out of those men's whirlwinds way, zip lips and watch. LOL ya know those three monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil that going to be me this weekend. LOL
Do not have many but repotted some of my house plants this morning for this coming summer. My aloe plant is grown like a wild child this past winter and was time for a larger pot.
Critter all done good too just full of mischief as usural.
I would think the lil ones will have a ball playing under the trees. Do you plan a swing set or possible a pup tent under those trees for them??? How long will they be able to visit this time??? Mojoe will keep them busy.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Probably a week....It would bre fun to have a pic nic under the pine trees...Its so nice hearing the wind blowing threw them (course in June there migh not be a wind)...It all depends how HOT it will be (really the humidity is worse thatn the heat)...LOL

I have a box to put my vegetables in...Can'twait to plant some things...It will be a trial and error process.....

It will be warm today (77) and tomorrow and then wuill cool down next week again

Have fun with the family...Love ya....

Location hidden

#8417 Mar 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a week....It would bre fun to have a pic nic under the pine trees...Its so nice hearing the wind blowing threw them (course in June there migh not be a wind)...It all depends how HOT it will be (really the humidity is worse thatn the heat)...LOL
I have a box to put my vegetables in...Can'twait to plant some things...It will be a trial and error process.....
It will be warm today (77) and tomorrow and then wuill cool down next week again
Have fun with the family...Love ya....
Well, that week you can build some sweet memories. Pack all the fun in it too with them as they grow up way to fast theses days.

Nope not going to hang around while they working on the houses got meself some plans of my own JUNKIN for this weekend and being lazy. lol

Hope the box garden is a success for ya. I do not plan to plant much oh maybe just something that grows fresh for the table is all. My canning days are over and finished.
Have a good weekend. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8418 Mar 22, 2014
Hey Cap,Sera,Jack,

Should you drop in to read, thinking of you.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Think finally going to warm up for summer.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8419 Apr 5, 2014
Today is April 5th...Hope everyone is doing well....

Jack...I put in a vegetable garden....Tomatoes...Onions... .Green peppers...Red Peppers and Cucumbers..It is in a raised box....We'll see how it matures....LOL

LW...I will drop you a note....Hope everyone else reading has a great day...It is warm here now...Woo Hoo

Location hidden

#8420 Apr 11, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today is April 5th...Hope everyone is doing well....
Jack...I put in a vegetable garden....Tomatoes...Onions... .Green peppers...Red Peppers and Cucumbers..It is in a raised box....We'll see how it matures....LOL
LW...I will drop you a note....Hope everyone else reading has a great day...It is warm here now...Woo Hoo
Posted April 11,2014

Morning Epi;;

Tis the early morning hours and cannot sleep guess I am way to tired to sleep. It is up in the seventies this week so far think spring might be putting in a appearance again but have had some small snow dusting come in but never hang around last week.Got your picture of the garden thank you for sharing. You've got the perfect place to grow the good things climate and soil conditions. Easter is around the cornor my how time flies when one has no eggs to hunt. lol. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers

To whom ever comes lurking by you have a good day too. Most especially you icon fairies.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#8421 May 14, 2014
Hi All,

Found this page at the very bottom of my tracker, since I've moved and figured out this new computer my son bought for me I figured out how to get my bookmarks and some other stuff back.

I stopped by the other thread, everyone except Epi has left. I had read it occasionally over the months and most everyone was arguing, insulting so I just said "hi" to those I knew and stayed away.

Dr. Shrink "ugh' really spoiled it along with a few others.

Anyhow, Hi LW , Hi Epi, hope you both have a great day, mine are getting better. I think my facebook page is working right now, mine and my son's kinda got mixed in together for awhile.

Peace and posies,

JW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Clearwater 56,078
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 650,129
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Ooogah Boogah 971,750
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 20 min Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,938
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web