Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8347 Feb 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Looks like Cap'n and Seraphima have moved on.....:-(
LW.....Last night I talked to the grandkids....They are excited about coming down in June to visit.....I am starting to get some Grandma things lined up to see here.....I have a few months to get it together...:-)
Mojoe woke me up this morning.....He went outside and started barking at the window in our bathroom to wake me up.....After he did that he kept coming inside and looked at our bedroom door (hubby watched him)...He did that twice....Until I came out and he was so excited...Like he was saying "Yea.....I woke her up".....He is smart....I wish you could see him as he watches his favorite TV show "Americas Favorite Videos" with all the dogs running and jumping....He even loves "Horses"....
Hope today is a great day....Love everyone
Morning Epi;

Friendship is a two way road. Both parties have to work at wanting the relationships. There are long term and short term ones. Over the years I had many lessons handed to me and it is just best to let it all run it course time tells all stories. The short term friendships are usurally just a game where the long term ones are the ones that just keep growing like a wild flower with interest. When the knock of betrayal comes it just best to dust off sandels and move on. I find that most here on the internet are short term. I never been much of a game player, I simply move on. JMO

Wind is blowing this am hard dust and dirt have filled the air. Think another storm is in the makings. Got warm days but nights still remain cold. Air is super dry. Spring is still napping.

I think when those little feet hit grandma door hum grandma needs to have her roller skates well oiled and ready to rock and roll. lol Just speaking from experience is all. lol

Sounds like Mojoe was on the job getting you up and going this morning. With mine they sleep in late and they do not want to be disturbed either. Even cricket picked up the habit from them. Life would sure be dull without the critters.
Take care God bless loveya lil whispers

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8348 Feb 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jack;
Sounds abit back woods to fire up a wood stove throw on iorn skillet of food to cook or light a kerosene lamps .lol Tis amazing while some folks scratch heads some are sitting down to a hot meal.
Will tell you neighbor close by got some cattle that lives across the arroyo from me but got some wild coyote issues going on. Sure glad now I got that fence all installed when I did. It might slow them down from coming on my place. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Good morning Whispers,

There's much one can do with some wood and a good stove:)

Coyotes ,huh? Think a good lever action might be in order , too ;) We have them here, though not in great numbers. I lost a big ol' Buff Orpington rooster to one once(according to description of a "weird dog" seen around a neighbor gave). One church I had attended here, while doing some work in back of building spotted one staring at me from a nearby farm field! And this was just a mile outside a small city. They get around.

Be blest and have a Great Day, you and All.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8349 Feb 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Friendship is a two way road. Both parties have to work at wanting the relationships. There are long term and short term ones. Over the years I had many lessons handed to me and it is just best to let it all run it course time tells all stories. The short term friendships are usurally just a game where the long term ones are the ones that just keep growing like a wild flower with interest. When the knock of betrayal comes it just best to dust off sandels and move on. I find that most here on the internet are short term. I never been much of a game player, I simply move on. JMO
Wind is blowing this am hard dust and dirt have filled the air. Think another storm is in the makings. Got warm days but nights still remain cold. Air is super dry. Spring is still napping.
I think when those little feet hit grandma door hum grandma needs to have her roller skates well oiled and ready to rock and roll. lol Just speaking from experience is all. lol
Sounds like Mojoe was on the job getting you up and going this morning. With mine they sleep in late and they do not want to be disturbed either. Even cricket picked up the habit from them. Life would sure be dull without the critters.
I haven't moved on....just been busy with other things at times.

:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8350 Feb 17, 2014
I am still here.. Forgive me for not posting....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#8351 Feb 18, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Morning LW (and Cap'n and Seraphima and Jack.)

Mojoe was calm this morning....He was all wound up yesterday Morning.....

Today will be spring like....50's....But the end of the week look like 70 to 75...Oh Yea....

Looks like another snow storm hit up North again yesterday...M<an...will they be SO Happy when all that moves on....How is the SouthWest weather doing?.....

Well...Have a great day...Will talk to you later

Location hidden

#8352 Feb 18, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Whispers,
There's much one can do with some wood and a good stove:)
Coyotes ,huh? Think a good lever action might be in order , too ;) We have them here, though not in great numbers. I lost a big ol' Buff Orpington rooster to one once(according to description of a "weird dog" seen around a neighbor gave). One church I had attended here, while doing some work in back of building spotted one staring at me from a nearby farm field! And this was just a mile outside a small city. They get around.
Be blest and have a Great Day, you and All.
Morning Jack;

There been problems ever since that massive fire that happened here afew years back.
It created a in balance in nature and man. Cattle do not come cheap high price tags plus all
the care involved too. With lil ones to be born can well understand mans verses preditors thinking. I just glad I had the for sight to get my place fenced when the weather was nice as it does provide some protection for the lil ones on this place. I am only about two or three miles from the mountains here. I sit on the edge of town and since the fire the bears even go to town to shop the dumpsters. Some of the locals say you best knock on the dumpster before you throw afew have had surprises. It just the way life is out here.

I like my back woods ways my wood stoves and lamps would not be for sale for any price.lol
Just somethings this lil gal would not part with.lol God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8353 Feb 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't moved on....just been busy with other things at times.
I know where you been and what you done. If you do not want me to taletail on you best give me a hug to keep me quite.(smile) God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8354 Feb 18, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I am still here.. Forgive me for not posting....
Morning Sera;

I honestly believer God only picks the very special ones to do the type of walk you are doing
right now. So take some advice from someone who been there and done that walk. Keep
it all tucked away safely in your very own special treasure chest. God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8355 Feb 18, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW (and Cap'n and Seraphima and Jack.)
Mojoe was calm this morning....He was all wound up yesterday Morning.....
Today will be spring like....50's....But the end of the week look like 70 to 75...Oh Yea....
Looks like another snow storm hit up North again yesterday...M<an...will they be SO Happy when all that moves on....How is the SouthWest weather doing?.....
Well...Have a great day...Will talk to you later
Morning Epi;

Think spring is a bit early yet but what do I know for you see found the white doves this morning cooing and the birds in the fruit trees hunting bugs. Tis warm this morning too nice enough to have the doors open all day. Got me thinking about spreading my female scene all over this rock hut. lol must be spring. lol With a no treapassing sign at the front gate. lol
Also think that long summer vacation time might be on the horizon too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8356 Feb 18, 2014
Everyone have a good day.
See you in the comic strips
Enjoy all life has to offer
God bless all.

Location hidden

#8357 Feb 18, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you been and what you done. If you do not want me to taletail on you best give me a hug to keep me quite.(smile) God bless loveya lil whispers.
((((HUGS)))) LOL!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8358 Feb 18, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sera;
I honestly believer God only picks the very special ones to do the type of walk you are doing
right now. So take some advice from someone who been there and done that walk. Keep
it all tucked away safely in your very own special treasure chest. God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
I will take your advice. Thank you...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#8359 Feb 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Think spring is a bit early yet but what do I know for you see found the white doves this morning cooing and the birds in the fruit trees hunting bugs. Tis warm this morning too nice enough to have the doors open all day. Got me thinking about spreading my female scene all over this rock hut. lol must be spring. lol With a no treapassing sign at the front gate. lol
Also think that long summer vacation time might be on the horizon too. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning Lw....Cap'n...Seraphima...Jack

Yesteray was 77 degrees here....and today will be about the same....Come on Spring in the South.....

Grandson's 5th Birthdayis Friday and the family has a surprise for him....A drive north (Cleveland) and staying for the weekend at a place that has a lazy river and water slides and all kind of water fun.....Since the winter has been so bad for a little 7 year old and 5 year to get out and play outside and below zero temps....They are ready for a get away weekend....

The woman that cuts my hair grew up on a farm...and I was asking what she thought would be in the farmers field next to us this year...She said since it was corn last year it could be Soybean...Tobacco...Cotton.... She said on hot steamy nights the cotton field can give off a strange smell...and especially when they spray the chemical to wither up the leaves and pop the cotton out of the pod....She said that stuff really is pungent....I am learning so much about farming here....Will keep you up to date on our "Green Acre's" life ...LOL

Love ya all....

((*L-))

Location hidden

#8360 Feb 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
((((HUGS)))) LOL!
Now see how painful that was for you. lol And to top it off you po off Jibber too.lol
What you gonna do now to smooth the lil man's feathers.lol

Location hidden

#8361 Feb 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I will take your advice. Thank you...
Morning Sera;

I changed the picture so you could see how close I am to the mountains here and wild life.
When I took this picture I was half way down in my field from the rock hut. What looks like a roll of bushes is really the very tops of trees growing in a large arroyo. The arroyo is spring feed with water so the wild ones use it like a express way well traveled. Took the picture in the winter time so everything is sleeping just giving you a peek of my back yard and the lil world I live in each day to share with you. I will soon be unfolding the patio furniture for the summer if all this beautiful weather keeps coming this way think spring sprung abit early. But the wild birds are coming in again maybe they know something I do not. Take care God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8362 Feb 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesteray was 77 degrees here....and today will be about the same....Come on Spring in the South.....
Grandson's 5th Birthdayis Friday and the family has a surprise for him....A drive north (Cleveland) and staying for the weekend at a place that has a lazy river and water slides and all kind of water fun.....Since the winter has been so bad for a little 7 year old and 5 year to get out and play outside and below zero temps....They are ready for a get away weekend....
The woman that cuts my hair grew up on a farm...and I was asking what she thought would be in the farmers field next to us this year...She said since it was corn last year it could be Soybean...Tobacco...Cotton.... She said on hot steamy nights the cotton field can give off a strange smell...and especially when they spray the chemical to wither up the leaves and pop the cotton out of the pod....She said that stuff really is pungent....I am learning so much about farming here....Will keep you up to date on our "Green Acre's" life ...LOL
Love ya all....
((*L-))
Morning Epi;

I think it is grand plan to take those grand babies to have this type of fun. When you talk to him again wish him a Happy Birthday from me. It hard to believe from your pictures how much they both have growin but hey time does not wait on us that is for certain.

So you been cutting that hair again. Sounds like the farmers are plotting another adventure for you this season with a possible strange smell. Last summer you got dive boomed by the dusters lol Those big birds are something else too. lol I could just see you out in the yard saying watch the house watch where your going.lol Those hellers came over my place one summer day and I was outside poking my thumbs in the air saying get that thing up fellas darn all they did was wave at me. lol (military). God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#8363 Feb 19, 2014
Humm missing some of the buds this am. Like Jack and Cap.
Of course sour lip come along dragging the peanut to roast over the flame what a way to sneak around. lol I know I woke up in a bitchy happy mood lol. Smooches for the world. lol Have a good day.

Location hidden

#8364 Feb 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya all....
((*L-))

Location hidden

#8365 Feb 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see how painful that was for you. lol And to top it off you po off Jibber too.lol
What you gonna do now to smooth the lil man's feathers.lol
I let him warch Walter.......LOL!

Location hidden

#8366 Feb 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Whispers,l.
Morning Jack;

The white dove have come in with the cooing singing of happiness on this place. The days are warm enough now to sit outside here. Soon be time to unwrap the air conditioners for those hot days that are coming. Me and my camera are going to be turning afew trick of our own this summer. Think it is a grand hobby will blend right in with my junk hunts too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 24 min Maxxx_Payne 17,274
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web