Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hey..... Don't be Hatin.....It will be 73 degrees today
;-)
LW...I got to talk to my little Buckeyes last night....7 year old Grandaughter danced for me....5 year old showed me his Star Wars toys and made funny faces....I asked my grandaughter "How is school"? And she says "Fine"...That is end of that conversation....I just enjoy looking at them and watching them having fun....My Grandson thaought it was funny to end the hookup and kept disconnecting us (3 times)...So Son said "Hey leave that alone...and talk to Grandma"....My grandson said "Wake the dogs up....I want to talk to them"....LOL....We had fun
On Saturday my cousin stayed at a place on Kiawah Island called "The Sanctuary"...Whoa...Talk about Exclusive....Crystal Chandeliers...Big paintings over marble Fireplaces...Huge stairways on both sides...Ocean and Marshes out the back....Not like my "Holiday Express".....LOL
Have a great day everyone
Morning Epi;

You got yourself a couple of precious ones in those two. Every notice you ask a kid something and if they do not want to talk about it you get a short choppy answer lol or you get one of bat my eyes looks. lol It floats into adulthood with them too. They always so much fun. When do you plan another trip to see them again.

This Sanctuary place sound like it beautiful place but also just put hands in pockets and don't touch. lol You got the Holiday Express and me well I just have to stick with the party pad on wheels.lol Also sounds like cousin is having a grand time with the visit too.

I got a tempt out here this morning of 21 winter will soon be over and time to drag out all the summer stuff for outside comforts again and do some outside cooking too. Looking forward to some of the auctions and some of those junk trips shake off the cabin fever blues ya know.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make it in the video?(i know ,you're the guy wearing the hot dog ,right? JK -LOL!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh your good lol I opened this and first thing that hit my brain was what kind of wal mart is this. Then it hit me what was going on. lol Who have time to shop merchandise with all of that walking around you.lol lol Thanks for the tickles.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Morning Cap:

I got curious about the crystal skull so been doing some reading on that. Tis quite a long history of them. Read most of the time line history. Quite interesting too. I want to find the part about the Aztec and Maya civilization. Mother earth produces some very interesting
things (rock crystal) one must wonder how long it all laid there to just be found.
Have a good day.

I poked at the fire in the stove this am and temp dial in box not moved still 21 but a high of 46 expected. Lazy critter still grabbing their beauty sleep. They might think about getting up around ten am I think they are just a bit spoiled too (smile). All my four legged clowns are,lol
Take care have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap:
I got curious about the crystal skull so been doing some reading on that. Tis quite a long history of them. Read most of the time line history. Quite interesting too. I want to find the part about the Aztec and Maya civilization. Mother earth produces some very interesting
things (rock crystal) one must wonder how long it all laid there to just be found.
Have a good day.
I poked at the fire in the stove this am and temp dial in box not moved still 21 but a high of 46 expected. Lazy critter still grabbing their beauty sleep. They might think about getting up around ten am I think they are just a bit spoiled too (smile). All my four legged clowns are,lol
Take care have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
It's pretty interesting, but there's a lot of crap out there too.
It's warming up some here too.
Love ya right back!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
You got yourself a couple of precious ones in those two. Every notice you ask a kid something and if they do not want to talk about it you get a short choppy answer lol or you get one of bat my eyes looks. lol It floats into adulthood with them too. They always so much fun. When do you plan another trip to see them again.
This Sanctuary place sound like it beautiful place but also just put hands in pockets and don't touch. lol You got the Holiday Express and me well I just have to stick with the party pad on wheels.lol Also sounds like cousin is having a grand time with the visit too.
I got a tempt out here this morning of 21 winter will soon be over and time to drag out all the summer stuff for outside comforts again and do some outside cooking too. Looking forward to some of the auctions and some of those junk trips shake off the cabin fever blues ya know.
They are funny....The 4 year old will be five in 2 weeks...Then he will start Kindergarten in September....

Today I will be going to do some office work for our church on the computer. It will be things that I can bring home with me..Then return the work the following Sunday and pick up more each week....The good thing is I can do it at home....Then there is a group called "Alpha" that our church will have every Tuesday at 6:30 PM....

I see you have been on the other thread "Doin your thing"...LOL....Love ya friend

It was 77 here yesterday....Woo Hoo....

Pray you are doing well....

Luv

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Cap'n....

You were talking about PH balance on the other thread...Can you explain that a little?

I see your area is in for more snow and ice...Be careful...

Luv to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Where is Seraphima?

Hey Jack....Hope the latest storm doesn't affect you all...Hang in there...It will all be over in a month (or two)...LOL

Have a great day today Everyone

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Epiphany2 wrote:
Cap'n....
You were talking about PH balance on the other thread...Can you explain that a little?
I see your area is in for more snow and ice...Be careful...
Luv to ya
It hasn't rolled in yet, but it's coming any time now.
PH. It is vital that you keep your body PH at 7-7.4. It is the only effective level that your cells can operate at and not become fermented in their own glucose. When they become acidic, you become compromised and ill(although you may not recognize it). Also, your body produces cancer cells 24 hours a day, but the immune system kills and carries them off in the normal PH range. If you remain in the "below" 6.5 range your body will be guaranteed to become toxic and produce cancerous cells at all levels, and "fix" in the weakest and easiest place to exist. There is a LOT more to it, but that is the jist of it. You can google it and find many sites about it. Some are "sellers"...but they still have some valuable info.
Love ya right back.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

I am confused.....Whats that Dr shrink talking about?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Epiphany2 wrote:
Where is Seraphima?
Hey Jack....Hope the latest storm doesn't affect you all...Hang in there...It will all be over in a month (or two)...LOL
Have a great day today Everyone
here I am....Hope you are well. Louie is doing well but still loosing weight. Daughter is taking him to another vet for a second opinion . Rio is better but still leaning to the right when walking and is more sttached to me than ever. He refuses to let me out of his sight. I have to take him with me room to room now because he howls if I leave him alone.....what we mother have to go through..lol

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't rolled in yet, but it's coming any time now.
PH. It is vital that you keep your body PH at 7-7.4. It is the only effective level that your cells can operate at and not become fermented in their own glucose. When they become acidic, you become compromised and ill(although you may not recognize it). Also, your body produces cancer cells 24 hours a day, but the immune system kills and carries them off in the normal PH range. If you remain in the "below" 6.5 range your body will be guaranteed to become toxic and produce cancerous cells at all levels, and "fix" in the weakest and easiest place to exist. There is a LOT more to it, but that is the jist of it. You can google it and find many sites about it. Some are "sellers"...but they still have some valuable info.
Love ya right back.
I just read a story this morning ..on all the cancer's popping up...I wonder about the "Chem Trails".....Are we being poisoned?

How do you find your PH balance? Is it through a blood draw?...I will google it...Thanks Cap'n

Where was our friend LW yesterday?...I hope everything is alright...

Batten down the hatches that winter storm is "Blowin in the wind"

Have a great day Cap'n......((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Morning LW.....

Missed seeing you yesterday.....I will send pics of the "Sanctuary"...as soon as I download them.....

Hope your weather is not bad.....But being in your stone house...it has gone through alot of storms (kinda like you and me)....LOL

Have a GOoD day.....Love ya Friend.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Seraphima wrote:
That was from another thread called "Why should Jesus love me"

He is a "little perterbed" with Lil Whispers and Cap'n

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> here I am....Hope you are well. Louie is doing well but still loosing weight. Daughter is taking him to another vet for a second opinion . Rio is better but still leaning to the right when walking and is more sttached to me than ever. He refuses to let me out of his sight. I have to take him with me room to room now because he howls if I leave him alone.....what we mother have to go through..lol
Hey Seraphima....

Sorry to hear that Louie is still losing weight....thats kinda scary....And Rio isn't
feeling his best either....:-(

We certainly can be touched deeply by oiur pets....And hurt when they hurt....

I will keep Louie and Rio in prayer...and you and family....God Bless Friend

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
Morning Sera:

Dr Shrink been making stories up in his mind for past two years that I know of.
None of them have any facts or are not true. He just follows people around on
theses thread to aggravate and irate is all. Honestly wonder if he really knows
where the real world is at. Uses bulling tactic Expresses himself with foul language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Missed seeing you yesterday.....I will send pics of the "Sanctuary"...as soon as I download them.....
Hope your weather is not bad.....But being in your stone house...it has gone through alot of storms (kinda like you and me)....LOL
Have a GOoD day.....Love ya Friend.....
Morning Epi;

Both adult kids came in with the flu from where they work guess it is on a ram page from what I hear out here. So took afew hours to treat them with those natural herbs and think nailed it in the time frame as they seem to have bounced back and as of last night doing better. No I am not worried about catching it either all I ever caught is a bad does of mischief.

It has snowed here and heard the roads were a bugger too. Low last night was 7 here in the mountains. This ole rock house just been here for the past hundred years too bad it cannot not talk cause think it could tell some good tales. I have the orginal deed on it that how I know. Awee the bad storms of life I pack away and never reopen what can not be changed I lock it away from the world and throw away the keys. I almost turned into a pro on how to hunker down when those storms start roaring lol.

Look forward always to pictures. Pictures are the mirror to the world. Meaning that if you photo it becomes time frozen and can always be look at. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty interesting, but there's a lot of crap out there too.
It's warming up some here too.
Love ya right back!
Morning Cap;

Hope all went well for you on Tuesday with the final test done. Yes is a lot of mystery to be found in the history of this world. How ever I do not think mankind even tapped the very crust of it all yet just my opinion is all. Have to admire you for being opened minded enough to share your knowledge with me. I be the first to say is a lot of things I know nothing about.
But one can only learn when they open the door of the mind and search for information.

I shall say here I agree with the PH balance and in the near future coming aboard will be cancers that the doctors of medicine will not know how to treat. You take care of the body and it will take care of you. Toxic poisons will be the down fall of mankind in time in my opinion. A time will come when the naturally growin plants will be the only type of healing source. The knowledge of them will be in short supply to mankind. Just expressing myself is all. Take me with a grain of salt. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read a story this morning ..on all the cancer's popping up...I wonder about the "Chem Trails".....Are we being poisoned?
How do you find your PH balance? Is it through a blood draw?...I will google it...Thanks Cap'n
Where was our friend LW yesterday?...I hope everything is alright...
Batten down the hatches that winter storm is "Blowin in the wind"
Have a great day Cap'n......((*L-))
Ya. It's here now.
You have a good say Epi.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was from another thread called "Why should Jesus love me"
He is a "little perterbed" with Lil Whispers and Cap'n
A little perturbed more like disturbed like in twilight zone. lol
Loco (nuts).lol He has a obsession with Cap and simply wished
I shut up. He even tried the shock treatment on me with his foul
language but that did not even worked for him.

Possible he is on some sort of pilot program and study to see
if he is able to socialize with the general public. Those studies
are on going for years with patients. Tracting system with the
computer is excellent way to do the study of such individual.
Just some thoughts and a opinion is all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
Hope all went well for you on Tuesday with the final test done. Yes is a lot of mystery to be found in the history of this world. How ever I do not think mankind even tapped the very crust of it all yet just my opinion is all. Have to admire you for being opened minded enough to share your knowledge with me. I be the first to say is a lot of things I know nothing about.
But one can only learn when they open the door of the mind and search for information.
I shall say here I agree with the PH balance and in the near future coming aboard will be cancers that the doctors of medicine will not know how to treat. You take care of the body and it will take care of you. Toxic poisons will be the down fall of mankind in time in my opinion. A time will come when the naturally growin plants will be the only type of healing source. The knowledge of them will be in short supply to mankind. Just expressing myself is all. Take me with a grain of salt. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yup. I think you are right on it LW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,001 - 8,020 of8,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

692 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min RiversideRedneck 217,181
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 512,300
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,790
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 14 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min who 250,435
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min pusherman_ 596,618
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr erectnipples69 276
•••
•••
•••