Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8218 Feb 2, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We did have a good time (although it rained) It quit raining and was gray the rest of the day...But we went to Charleston Aquarium....and saw the "Turtle Hospital" they had there. Whenever someone finds a Turtle injured they take them there and nurs them back to health..I aean BIG Loggerheads turtles....It was great....
Also we went and saw a 500 year old Live Oak tree called the Angel Oak tree....We had a pic taken in front of it..I sent you the pic a few minutes ago...I think you will like it....
I might put it on my avatar....
Everyone have a great day....Take care..Love ya
Went to look for picture of the angel oak. Did not come thru computer states did not down load properly. Maybe when you can send it again. Thanks LW

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8219 Feb 2, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be near 50 today.
Time to break out the Bermuda shorts.
It was 47 here yesterday and I saw a few peeps sportin' shorts at Walmart... ya know , the kind that look like "high water" long pants or their big brother's "oversized" shorts-LOL

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8220 Feb 2, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We did have a good time (although it rained) It quit raining and was gray the rest of the day...But we went to Charleston Aquarium....and saw the "Turtle Hospital" they had there. Whenever someone finds a Turtle injured they take them there and nurs them back to health..I aean BIG Loggerheads turtles....It was great....
Also we went and saw a 500 year old Live Oak tree called the Angel Oak tree....We had a pic taken in front of it..I sent you the pic a few minutes ago...I think you will like it....
I'm waitin', I'm waitin'..... "where's the Beef?"

Yeah, it didn't come through on FB, maybe you need to reload it?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8221 Feb 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good day. I off to get into trouble.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
By "trouble" do you mean going over to WSJLM?-LOL!

You have a good day Whispers, whatever you endeavour :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8222 Feb 2, 2014
Hey ,I cracked over 7000 posts... ya get a prize or something ?

Location hidden

#8223 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
It was 47 here yesterday and I saw a few peeps sportin' shorts at Walmart... ya know , the kind that look like "high water" long pants or their big brother's "oversized" shorts-LOL
Those fellows do not have hairy legs either. Men are suppose to have hairy legs.
It is a natural thing why do they have to need to change what God gave them.
Sure makes me wonder.LOL

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8224 Feb 2, 2014
Ok Ep... I see ya did reload on FB....majestic!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8225 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Location hidden

#8226 Feb 2, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of the angel oak came thru. My goosh it is large you both look like the lil people in the picture.500 years is along time to plant roots. That angel oak stands proud, strong, in all that beautuiful splendor. One must wonder how mother nature had such a special plan for this angel oak. Thank you once again for sharing with me. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#8227 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
By "trouble" do you mean going over to WSJLM?-LOL!
You have a good day Whispers, whatever you endeavour :)
LOL

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#8228 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I considered going to Walmart, but then I figured I'd end up on the "People of Malmart" website.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8229 Feb 2, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I considered going to Walmart, but then I figured I'd end up on the "People of Malmart" website.
Did you make it in the video?(i know ,you're the guy wearing the hot dog ,right? JK -LOL!)

Columbus, OH

#8230 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make it in the video?(i know ,you're the guy wearing the hot dog ,right? JK -LOL!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ghrDIQ-K8mgXX
Whadda hoot.

Columbus, OH

#8231 Feb 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Hey ,I cracked over 7000 posts... ya get a prize or something ?
You didn't get the set of steak knives?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8232 Feb 2, 2014
Hi all! I just joined this site. I'm an aspiring poet and writer, trying to get my work "out there" any way I can!

"Direction"

Love
Of life
You give hope
Reason
Hope give you
Life of
Love

Thanks so much for reading! This is one of the very first things I wrote, about three or four years back, when I decided to start writing again, after many years away from it. I got this exactly as it is... didn't realize until I wrote it out, that it actually is a specular (mirror) poem!

I'd love to know anyone's thoughts on this, and connect with other writers!

Have a blessed day!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#8233 Feb 3, 2014
Morning.....

Hey..... Don't be Hatin.....It will be 73 degrees today

;-)

LW...I got to talk to my little Buckeyes last night....7 year old Grandaughter danced for me....5 year old showed me his Star Wars toys and made funny faces....I asked my grandaughter "How is school"? And she says "Fine"...That is end of that conversation....I just enjoy looking at them and watching them having fun....My Grandson thaought it was funny to end the hookup and kept disconnecting us (3 times)...So Son said "Hey leave that alone...and talk to Grandma"....My grandson said "Wake the dogs up....I want to talk to them"....LOL....We had fun

On Saturday my cousin stayed at a place on Kiawah Island called "The Sanctuary"...Whoa...Talk about Exclusive....Crystal Chandeliers...Big paintings over marble Fireplaces...Huge stairways on both sides...Ocean and Marshes out the back....Not like my "Holiday Express".....LOL

Have a great day everyone

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8234 Feb 3, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get the set of steak knives?
I think some posters get those...and start throwing them at other posters....

Kinda dangerous....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8235 Feb 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ghrDIQ-K8mgXX
One of my favorites is the woman that didn't want to put on a top...and just pulled her pants up over her pendulous hanging breasts...That worked for her....

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8236 Feb 3, 2014
Morning Everyone that is reading...

Hope your day is Great....

Love to all

Location hidden

#8237 Feb 3, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Hey..... Don't be Hatin.....It will be 73 degrees today
;-)
LW...I got to talk to my little Buckeyes last night....7 year old Grandaughter danced for me....5 year old showed me his Star Wars toys and made funny faces....I asked my grandaughter "How is school"? And she says "Fine"...That is end of that conversation....I just enjoy looking at them and watching them having fun....My Grandson thaought it was funny to end the hookup and kept disconnecting us (3 times)...So Son said "Hey leave that alone...and talk to Grandma"....My grandson said "Wake the dogs up....I want to talk to them"....LOL....We had fun
On Saturday my cousin stayed at a place on Kiawah Island called "The Sanctuary"...Whoa...Talk about Exclusive....Crystal Chandeliers...Big paintings over marble Fireplaces...Huge stairways on both sides...Ocean and Marshes out the back....Not like my "Holiday Express".....LOL
Have a great day everyone
Morning Epi;

You got yourself a couple of precious ones in those two. Every notice you ask a kid something and if they do not want to talk about it you get a short choppy answer lol or you get one of bat my eyes looks. lol It floats into adulthood with them too. They always so much fun. When do you plan another trip to see them again.

This Sanctuary place sound like it beautiful place but also just put hands in pockets and don't touch. lol You got the Holiday Express and me well I just have to stick with the party pad on wheels.lol Also sounds like cousin is having a grand time with the visit too.

I got a tempt out here this morning of 21 winter will soon be over and time to drag out all the summer stuff for outside comforts again and do some outside cooking too. Looking forward to some of the auctions and some of those junk trips shake off the cabin fever blues ya know.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help ??? I'm 15 and ready for sex 7 min Truthiness 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min RiversideRedneck 38,758
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Just Think 104,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Just Think 641,968
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 38 min Paul is dead 4,166
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min MUQ2 44,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr spider1954 970,122
More from around the web