Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8061 Jan 25, 2014

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8062 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post sounds like you are describing me. Sometimes I pull myself out of a short nap with oh geez or damn that hurts rolling off my lips. Then sometimes I think ok you can go away I am busy come another day when I feel like messin with you.(meaning pain) Sometimes think us humans do not realize what we do to ourselves or know when to say when. I can get near the end of a completed job and I push ten times harder to get it finished at the end and look at the clock and think heck four more hours not going to hurt a thing.The body the next day says fool I told you so. God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL you just described me also. When my son and daughter bought their house's they call ME to help them moved .Me and my son and son in law and Nick. But I can go all day long without breaks. Like you, once I start a job I wont stop till it's finished.Once I'm down I'm down...lol like a work horse. LOL We must be twins...GBu

Location hidden

#8063 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is always something going on around here and old habits are hard to break(work) to be honest sometimes work until earlier hours of the mornings since there is no one around.
Just know I got to keep this place humming. Hope you get good lab results. LiL Rio got
to close to the edge what shock to them when they tumble like that. You might want to check that cat house and the area around it for signs of raccoon or rat. Even in the city they will
come in to eat.God bless loveya lil whispers.
yes I checked. I look for their little paw prints also. Years ago before I fenced in my backyard, this skunk was eating the cat food and my neighbors weren't to happy about me feeding them cats. Then one day that poor skunk was near my shed having some type of seizure and the cops were called. He shoot the poor thing and took him. I fenced in my back yard but made a little enterance for the strays to come in..

Location hidden

#8064 Jan 25, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's real cold here yet Epi, and more on the way. You may get some of it too. At least you will warm some. Good luck with the pup. Give ole' Stumpy a hug for me before he goes in.
Cold and snowing! Cant wait to snow blow! lol

Location hidden

#8065 Jan 25, 2014
Thanks icon fairy..Love the fire it keeps me warm. Love that shade of lipstick.And the peanuts come in handy while sitting by that fire! So these icons are BEAUTIFUL to me....Its how you look at life. Its a positive thing ...babe

Location hidden

#8066 Jan 25, 2014
Topix should come up with a private forum. Members only...lol

Location hidden

#8067 Jan 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL you just described me also. When my son and daughter bought their house's they call ME to help them moved .Me and my son and son in law and Nick. But I can go all day long without breaks. Like you, once I start a job I wont stop till it's finished.Once I'm down I'm down...lol like a work horse. LOL We must be twins...GBu
My kids got some whooper ideas too. About their mom and her lifestyle. But hey I came out of a old mold and habits are sure hard to change. I have a daughter that is totally all woman from head to toe. And like any woman loves pretty things and willing to work for them. My son is a handsome man a hustler and a saver of the funds. He buys his manly toys before he retires. I slowly watched as they both laid down plans for their futures which have sound foundation under them both. I must say they both done real well for themselves. I just do not want what future I have left laid down and remolded. I think they are slowing coming to terms that their mom is going to do her thing one way or another with the foolish and mischief thrown in along the way. It hard Sera to teach a ole dog like me new tricks.lol God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8068 Jan 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Thanks icon fairy..Love the fire it keeps me warm. Love that shade of lipstick.And the peanuts come in handy while sitting by that fire! So these icons are BEAUTIFUL to me....Its how you look at life. Its a positive thing ...babe
Oh gosh do not know what to say.LOL Guess the fire is hot and maybe the lips luscious and oh hell I do not know what to do with a peanut either.LOL

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8069 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jute;
Yes it been awhile. Think the good old days of the older posters are history. Nothing ever last forever come a time to move on and find that happiness and contentment in life.
In that is some treasured memories too.
Sure good to see you here. Hope all the family is doing good too. Take care of each other as this world as I see it is getting smaller in a lot of ways.
Yea gal I do love those critters. God special gift to mankind tis way to bad some cannot see it that way. Have a good day. God bless you and family always loveya lil whispers.
Well if I see a party Pad pull up in my yard with out of state plates I will know it's you LOL and you are always welcome up here -- we got a circle drive and plenty of room to park --

Wayne is doing so much better ever since the Dr took him off Victoza injection, for a couple months he was sick every single day -- stomach issues and bathroom issues. It's good to see him out puttering around the garage once again.

We've been staying pretty busy with transporting but this weather has got us hold up for a few days -- it took a huge V plow to open up our road this morning -- and Waynes poor Old Blue " his old plow truck" has got some transmission problems he is working on today -- not a good time for that to go out.

Our neighbor was kind enough to come and finish opening up our drive for us so we're not totally stranded here -- but more severe weather is coming over the next few days -- so I'm just hunkering down - keeping warm and have extra time to play on here LOL.

Love to you LW -- TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8070 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Reposted this for Jute hope she finds it.
Your a sweetie, I found ya --

Location hidden

#8071 Jan 25, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> yes I checked. I look for their little paw prints also. Years ago before I fenced in my backyard, this skunk was eating the cat food and my neighbors weren't to happy about me feeding them cats. Then one day that poor skunk was near my shed having some type of seizure and the cops were called. He shoot the poor thing and took him. I fenced in my back yard but made a little enterance for the strays to come in..
I bet the neighbors love the stink too after him shooting the skunk. lol Good thing they do not have women perfume like that. There be no romancing in this world lol. I often heard of a the smell of a skunk referred to as perfume. Sure hope you do not have a skunk that is snagging the cat food.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8072 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Jute;
Tis cold here too. Store clerk ask me earlier today if I was ready for the storm that is suppose to hit here tonight late. It been clouding up all afternoon and beginning to turn off cold. So will probably hit here unless the winds carry it on out of here. Oh shucks I just throw another log in the stove hunker down with a piece of pie and hot cup of coco.
Yea one must wonder what is on the mind of one so cruel to those baby puppies. Yet mankind wonders why things become extinct. No longer survived. The self made act of self made destruction of mankind.
Stay warm. Look back on afew post I reposted yesterday for you.
A log on the fire hot cocoa and a piece of pie sounds so heartwarming -- the only extra thing I could think of is some GOoD ole Gaither music playing to fill the air --

TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8073 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm Jute just goes to show that you still got that special swing in those hips. lol
I seen some Grandma's that would make a 20 + year old look like a sick pickle too.lol
Nothing ever hits on me cause I do my walking late at night while everyone is sleeping.
I get in enough mileage in just working around here.lol
A sick pickle LOL I just about spew my coke out on that one haha

I spend so much time driving and setting in my car - tis hard for me to get exercise -- when I take someone to the hospital I do walk the hallways or find a stair case to come up and down - but ya know those stairways are kinds spooky sometimes --

Running a farm I'm sure you do get your exercise -- and strong too.

TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8074 Jan 25, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry to say I don't..do you jump up and down on it?...I have been getting back into exercising and I am following some videos on youtube....I think those are pretty cool....Hope I can build up to a good workout
You can if you want too but I don't -- I just bounce from foot to foot and dancersize -- so much easier on the joints and hips --and same benefits as running or jogging -- put on some good ole rock n roll music and you can't help but move.

I too am trying to get back in shape -- amazing how fast everything on a body can go South LOL --
Love reading you and Annie -- GooD luck with your plans of action TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8075 Jan 25, 2014
get them out wrote:
Islamists 'Repopulating The Nation' To Turn America Into A Muslim Country
Kamal Saleem, the phony ex-terrorist, appeared on The John Ankerberg Show alongside Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council where he explained how Islamic extremists intend to destroy the US and turn America into a country where Islam reigns supreme. Saleem, a regular guest at Religious Right conferences and radio shows, has claimed to have worked for the PLO, the Muslim Brotherhood, Muammar Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein, the Saudi royal family and Osama bin Laden and to be the nephew of the “Grand Wazir of Islam,” a position which doesn’t exist.
He claims that the U.S. is secretly under the control of an Islamic shadow government tied to President Obama’s babysitter that is seeking to “legalize terrorism” and impose Sharia law through the Roe v. Wade decision on abortion rights. Saleem has also argued that feminist and gay rights groups are Muslim Brotherhood pawns and predicted that Hillary Clinton will use her position as Secretary of State to “shut down” churches and imprison Christians.
During his interview with Ankerberg, Saleem said that he came to the US in order to “subjugate this nation to Islam” by “repopulating the nation and start becoming popular and start choosing our leadership.”
He added that Muslims use schools to “turn the American student against America” and “came to infiltrate the jail system because we knew if we take those broken ones, those that are injured, we can turn them into beasts against this nation and therefore we can populate this nation with segregation and causing the culture to break open” for Islam.
Watch:
How close are Islamists to “repopulating the nation” to bring about a Muslim majority?
According to Pew, Muslims represent a mere 0.8 percent of the United States population.
I for one have appreciated reading what you brought in here -- The stage is being set for Armageddon and it's happening so subtle that most people in their busy lives don't see it forming.

Just little things like not being able to go to the Sport Shop and pick up 22 shells on a whim - they are distributed by the box now -- and try to find a 100 watt light bulb -- gone before anyone knew they were going to be obsolete --

Nothing can stop what is coming -- but as my faith assures me -- Jesus is coming for His own -- I'm a believer in the Rapture of Gods Church "Bride" -- God has made provision for those that place their trust and faith in Him.

Really good posts you brought in -- TLC - OSG Judy

Location hidden

#8076 Jan 25, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if I see a party Pad pull up in my yard with out of state plates I will know it's you LOL and you are always welcome up here -- we got a circle drive and plenty of room to park --
Wayne is doing so much better ever since the Dr took him off Victoza injection, for a couple months he was sick every single day -- stomach issues and bathroom issues. It's good to see him out puttering around the garage once again.
We've been staying pretty busy with transporting but this weather has got us hold up for a few days -- it took a huge V plow to open up our road this morning -- and Waynes poor Old Blue " his old plow truck" has got some transmission problems he is working on today -- not a good time for that to go out.
Our neighbor was kind enough to come and finish opening up our drive for us so we're not totally stranded here -- but more severe weather is coming over the next few days -- so I'm just hunkering down - keeping warm and have extra time to play on here LOL.
Love to you LW -- TLC - Jute
Hey Jute I still remember when I was in that big fire out here and about to burn up you wanted me to pack and get to coming your way. Will always be a soft place in my heart for you for that. I have sold one place sold on rent to own but still got the other place up for sale yet. Maybe when it sales I think of doing some traveling. I am keeping the critter place. So if you see that ford party pad come in your drive way and a runt crawling out of it you know it is me.

Both grandsons moved off to Texas now. Good jobs with benefits. Youngest grandson down to one shot a day and learned to control it with diet and exercise. Tis good news that wayne is doing better too. I man needs to putter and have that space of happiness in life.

Son will retire in three more years from his regular job at age 46 and his plans after that is recycling and to do small construction jobs. Daughter at present time is looking at another promotion with the company she works for. Both doing well and are happy.

Stay warm out of this cold spring will soon be here. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8077 Jan 25, 2014
soft4u wrote:
Who made all the judge icons? That is not nice. xo
Hi I'm OSG/ Judy from Michigan not sure if we ever met -- but GOoD to see you reaching out - did I read from Africa?

The icon fairy has made it their mission to color our pages constantly from thread to thread -- at least it adds color teehee --- sometimes it's best not to read the words one could use instead.

TLC - OSG Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8078 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Cap;
Here is a head shaker and a snicker for ya. Daughter called early evening and was crying well when I got her calmed down to find out what had her in a tail spin come to find out no electric in two rooms. I ask her did you flip the breaker switches and she yes and nothing happened. Mean time son comes thru the door looking for the wood stove as he started his pick up to warm up she had jerked his chain too and had call him. I got two conversation going on one from over by the wood stove and other on the phone. How am I suppose to grow old with this type of activity. So I hit my junk for a box of various sizes of fuses and sent them with the son. When son returned with fuses in hand I find out that she had flipped the switch from off to on than back to off. She thought it happened automic OH yea what magic lol Her lil bother gave her a lesson on how to flip switches and while he was there showed her how to operate dampers on her stove too. Never a dull moment. Yet they tell me I am retired. Some retirement huh. lol
Too Cute !!!

Location hidden

#8079 Jan 25, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a sweetie, I found ya --
Hey I still know how to run a red flag up a pole.
But watch out when you see me coming.LOL
I faster than a New Mexico lil dirt devil LOL.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#8080 Jan 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gosh do not know what to say.LOL Guess the fire is hot and maybe the lips luscious and oh hell I do not know what to do with a peanut either.LOL
I do -- crack it and eat it LOL -- one is never enough though --

I think I'm about caught up -- really good reading and enjoyed the conversations with civil talk -- I sure hope you don't get bombarded here Whispers -- You my friend are a joy -- TLC - Jute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Jack in the Box 36,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Big Al 988,405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min ChromiuMan 6,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chuck 688,471
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 60
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 11 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr Doctor REALITY 15
More from around the web