Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8017 Jan 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Mischief!
Mornin Cap;

Lost electric power last night. Think those fellas get to messin in the jug too much and forget to hit the restart button. lol. So found myself playing the 1800's program again. The wonder of it all. The lamps flickering and the stove cracking and popping the wood in the stove this modern world not bested me yet. Whoo to boot I have a gift of snow on the ground too. Now I tell you what more could a gal want then this. Hey I am happy with it. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8018 Jan 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7wRHBLwpASwXX
Mornin Sera;

I got quite abit of zz tops music in my collection. Hope lil Rio is still on the mend and Louie is doing better too. At least you get to sleep now. Think my critters this morning know there is snow cause they quite as church mouses sleeping. They sleep late in the morning anyway but when weather turns rotten they really hunker down to no see me and no hear me and just go away and leave me alone.lol So it is push another button on the juke box and play a another day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8019 Jan 23, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case, that's different, you had broken trust and the desires of another went elsewhere. I was driving in the direction of 'selfishness', how wanting all needs met at the expense of another, and not considering the partners needs.
I'll bet with 5 teen boys you were kept on yer toes! I have just two , and a daughter who's the oldest, and she's a big help to my wife (and me ,too:)
Going to have to go a more "traditional" route, wife doesn't like yurts too much, but there are a lot of nice homes on both coasts , thinking more of the Gulf side.
Would you care for 2°? That's what it is outside my window right now, without wind chill factored in... it's gettin' old - LOL!
Morning Jack;

Should you decide to move what will happen to your critters??? Remember I told that I given my goats to a couple. They was suppose to get a place to keep them but that did not work out for them. After some powwowing around I just let them keep them on my place and come to find out they brought in five more goats and those are the ones who dropped the baby boom. I gave the fella a key to my main gate and he comes twice and sometimes three times a day to play with all of this. I never seen such a slap happy fellow as he is over a bunch of goats. His mrses thinks they are darling and cute but just wait until one of them butts her good she may think differently of that issue. As for me I just watch them come and go and do there thing it is quit a show but they happy so that is all that really matters to me. Seems I have acquired some human critters too. The other day this fella came to the door knocking and said I am taking the brown baby home with me to bottle feed. I told him man what you tellin me that for their all yours. LOL Sure glad I am retired no more bottle feedings either.
The fella from Colorado delivered my hay for my critter good lookin stuff too but also was a
gold coin price due to shortage out here. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#8020 Jan 23, 2014
soft4u wrote:
Who made all the judge icons? That is not nice. xo
Hi Cherianne...How are you doing?.....LeLe would like to talk to you

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8021 Jan 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne...How are you doing?.....LeLe would like to talk to you
No I don't.
I said what I wanted to say. And I said it to the two posters that
I wanted to.

Seems you weren't being honest when you said this was "OVER".
Wonder why?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8022 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jack;
Should you decide to move what will happen to your critters??? Remember I told that I given my goats to a couple. They was suppose to get a place to keep them but that did not work out for them. After some powwowing around I just let them keep them on my place and come to find out they brought in five more goats and those are the ones who dropped the baby boom. I gave the fella a key to my main gate and he comes twice and sometimes three times a day to play with all of this. I never seen such a slap happy fellow as he is over a bunch of goats. His mrses thinks they are darling and cute but just wait until one of them butts her good she may think differently of that issue. As for me I just watch them come and go and do there thing it is quit a show but they happy so that is all that really matters to me. Seems I have acquired some human critters too. The other day this fella came to the door knocking and said I am taking the brown baby home with me to bottle feed. I told him man what you tellin me that for their all yours. LOL Sure glad I am retired no more bottle feedings either.
The fella from Colorado delivered my hay for my critter good lookin stuff too but also was a
gold coin price due to shortage out here. God bless loveya lil whispers.
What was "good lookin stuff" the hay or the fella?..lol Love Ya...

Location hidden

#8023 Jan 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> What was "good lookin stuff" the hay or the fella?..lol Love Ya...
The hay LOL. Got that pretty stuff this morning snow hanging on everything. But it is
cold. Dial is frozen on 19 all morning. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#8024 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The hay LOL. Got that pretty stuff this morning snow hanging on everything. But it is
cold. Dial is frozen on 19 all morning. God bless loveya lil whispers.
I just had to crack that joke at you lol...Hope you have a great day!

Location hidden

#8025 Jan 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I just had to crack that joke at you lol...Hope you have a great day!
Tis okay you had me laughing about it and a thought hit my brain what if I had to id the fella in a line geez I be up creek without paddle, stering wheel or canoe cause I was not paying attention. LOL No sweat all he wanted was the gold coin. LOL And my critters are sOOOO
happy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8026 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Cap;
Lost electric power last night. Think those fellas get to messin in the jug too much and forget to hit the restart button. lol. So found myself playing the 1800's program again. The wonder of it all. The lamps flickering and the stove cracking and popping the wood in the stove this modern world not bested me yet. Whoo to boot I have a gift of snow on the ground too. Now I tell you what more could a gal want then this. Hey I am happy with it. God bless loveya lil whispers.
hahahah!
Good for you!
Kinda nice ta stoke the stove and go ta bed, and not even worry ain't it!
I figgered that is what was up with the "flicker-later" remark.

Location hidden

#8027 Jan 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah!
Good for you!
Kinda nice ta stoke the stove and go ta bed, and not even worry ain't it!
I figgered that is what was up with the "flicker-later" remark.
Yes Cap I got it real nice. I got that wood heat and lamps. Even my propane heater runs without electric and my cook stove too. I can even cook when this happens and listen to battery operated tv and radio. My comforts just keep on rollin when the rest of the world wondering what happened. I am admitted creature of comfort. I am spoiled huh.

Location hidden

#8028 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Cap I got it real nice. I got that wood heat and lamps. Even my propane heater runs without electric and my cook stove too. I can even cook when this happens and listen to battery operated tv and radio. My comforts just keep on rollin when the rest of the world wondering what happened. I am admitted creature of comfort. I am spoiled huh.
Ya. Spoiled right-spoiled smart!

Location hidden

#8029 Jan 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Spoiled right-spoiled smart!
On a serious note I been doing some thinking on a solar system year round
green house with back up system solar heated on those clay round marble
stones. I think that would fit my dandy too.

Location hidden

#8030 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
On a serious note I been doing some thinking on a solar system year round
green house with back up system solar heated on those clay round marble
stones. I think that would fit my dandy too.
Ya. You still will need some type heat system to carry the nite temps in the greenhouse, but it wouldn't require much. Heated stone or clay might do it, but something for extreme nite temp drops might be needed. Plants only freeze once.

Location hidden

#8031 Jan 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. You still will need some type heat system to carry the nite temps in the greenhouse, but it wouldn't require much. Heated stone or clay might do it, but something for extreme nite temp drops might be needed. Plants only freeze once.
Yea been giving those nite tempt some thought too. A trap and release heat system with a timer and temp reader. What ya think got some ideas.

Location hidden

#8032 Jan 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea been giving those nite tempt some thought too. A trap and release heat system with a timer and temp reader. What ya think got some ideas.
Ya. But let me think on it a bit more.

Location hidden

#8033 Jan 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya. But let me think on it a bit more.
Ok keep me in the loop of what you think.

Location hidden

#8034 Jan 23, 2014

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8036 Jan 24, 2014
Morning Everyone.....

High of 33 today...Now that is cold for the South....BUT...this is January so it is expected....

Dinner was nice last night...Lasagna...Salad...Ital ian Bread and good company....Their condo was right on the Ocean...So we sat on the couch and looked out at it as we talked....Saw people walking up and down picking up shells...and Sea gulls checking out for goodies too....My cousins are from Ohio and they said when the sun is out it is warm enought to go on the deck without a coat....In Ohio last night was 2 degrees and wind chill 10 below....

Hope you all have a great day!!

Talk to ya later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#8037 Jan 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't.
I said what I wanted to say. And I said it to the two posters that
I wanted to.
Seems you weren't being honest when you said this was "OVER".
Wonder why?
Ok...Have a nice day...Stay warm up yonder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Anthony MN 654,529
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min NoStress4me 64,907
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 973,977
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 45,313
Horny snapchat usernames 38 min gabriel12345 5
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 41 min MUQ2 514
More from around the web