Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7976 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you girlfriend!
I forgot to post the link to the interval training one. I thought is was tough...maybe if I was more fit!
This week I am doing this one and the 1 mile brisk walk...I surely have lost my mind.
We are going to be sooooooo healthy...if it doesn't kill us first. LOL
But to be more fit...you need to "push through"....Each time should bring a little more endurance.....Right?

Can you post on here the mile walk again?

Thanks Friend....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7977 Jan 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sometimes my place looks like I still got toddlers with the stuffed toys and I have to keep the treats in a cooler to keep them out of too many of them. Now where can a critter go that ends up with their own personal bed,bowls,toys and good health care along with never having to hunt for food or scrap over something and just play all day like a small child.
Would you happen to know of such a gal that loves them just as they are. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well my place is pretty stark...because MoJoe and his Nanny (Stumpy) chew and tear up every toy they get...So it is slim pickens for them...Right now two piggies have made it so far....We'll see how long they stay...say a prayer for them....LOL

I just told Jack that a bad storm came through last night....Man...that Artic wind can be dangerous....No snow here...but cold.....

Tomorrow we are going to the place my cousin is staying at at the Beach....They are fixing supper....Should be nice (but freezing outside)...We will make it

Take care friend...Stay warm

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7978 Jan 22, 2014
Seraphima.....Hope Rio is doing better today...and you are staying warm also....Take care

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7979 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I bet you would too!
hahahah!
That is one thing you could bank on in a heart beat my friend.
Critters makes the very best of friends.

Location hidden

#7980 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. it 's cold and snowy here. I didn't go in for that last pin cushion act yesterday either. Just wasn't feel'n good.
The pick'n will pick up with the better weather.
Love ya!
Sorry to read you did not feel good.
Pin cushion. Apolize if I offended.
No problem I just move on.

Location hidden

#7981 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my place is pretty stark...because MoJoe and his Nanny (Stumpy) chew and tear up every toy they get...So it is slim pickens for them...Right now two piggies have made it so far....We'll see how long they stay...say a prayer for them....LOL
I just told Jack that a bad storm came through last night....Man...that Artic wind can be dangerous....No snow here...but cold.....
Tomorrow we are going to the place my cousin is staying at at the Beach....They are fixing supper....Should be nice (but freezing outside)...We will make it
Take care friend...Stay warm
Well is lil doubt I love the critters. We are the very best of friends.
You can find love in them when it can not be found no where else.

Yea I turned on tv and found and seen what this storm was up too,
It just remains dry and cold out here. Lot of wind at times.

Think I very well on my way of becoming a hermit. smile.
I have my share of daily problems just choose not to write about them.
I think it just best to address them and move on in life. No plans for
today justt takes what comes along.

I am hoping to get mine and honey's heat stone put in place next month.
I waiting on the makers of it to get it completed.
I already made my own arrangements too.

Hope you have a good time when you go to dinner with cousin.
Guess I always wonder what the beach and ocean look like cause
doubt I shall ever lay my eyes on it. Too far ya know. Best part is
the internet to surf all the worldly thing wants to see.

Location hidden

#7982 Jan 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jute;
Yes it been awhile. Think the good old days of the older posters are history. Nothing ever last forever come a time to move on and find that happiness and contentment in life.
In that is some treasured memories too.
Sure good to see you here. Hope all the family is doing good too. Take care of each other as this world as I see it is getting smaller in a lot of ways.
Yea gal I do love those critters. God special gift to mankind tis way to bad some cannot see it that way. Have a good day. God bless you and family always loveya lil whispers.
Reposted this for Jute hope she finds it.

Location hidden

#7983 Jan 22, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Hope you all have a beautiful day...
Hope Rio is doing better. Hope the two of you stayed out of that storm too.
It just cold and dry here so far. Expect to be the next in line for some of that
white snow. Mother nature has a way of letting everyone having a turn in
dealing with her.

My last project idea and if anyone cares to use it they are welcome to do so
as I simply sharing a idea. You know how us gals are always dragging a vacumn
around for cleaning and of course all the cleaning products too. Bottles of cleaner,
dusting products. While I was out junking around yesterday I found this small travel
case with rollers and pockets (lol at myself I such a big spender of two dollars) well
anyway came home put a plastic tray in the botton with cleaning product inside of tray of it zipped it shut now when I go to clean can just roll it from room to room and will store away with my vacumn nicely. Just a shared idea is all.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7984 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about marriage....My first one was "interrupted" by a younger woman my husband worked with....My 2nd marriage has been going on for 25 years next month....We have gone through alot (imagine 5 teen age boys...need I say more?)...LOL
I understand about your wife's preferance...That is what she was brought up in....That sounds awesome to me too ( banana, guava , and mango trees just outside the back door)...SO I guess maybe Florida might be more to her liking....I know you showed me pics of a "Yurt'....I still think those are great...but there aren't too many here....T
Man...Last night around 7 PM that NORTH Wind from the Artic came here....Was it blowing everything around...and the temp dropped...Mother Nature isn't anything to mess with...
In your case, that's different, you had broken trust and the desires of another went elsewhere. I was driving in the direction of 'selfishness', how wanting all needs met at the expense of another, and not considering the partners needs.

I'll bet with 5 teen boys you were kept on yer toes! I have just two , and a daughter who's the oldest, and she's a big help to my wife (and me ,too:)

Going to have to go a more "traditional" route, wife doesn't like yurts too much, but there are a lot of nice homes on both coasts , thinking more of the Gulf side.

Would you care for 2°? That's what it is outside my window right now, without wind chill factored in... it's gettin' old - LOL!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7985 Jan 22, 2014

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7986 Jan 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to read you did not feel good.
Pin cushion. Apolize if I offended.
No problem I just move on.
Huh?
I was talk'n about the docs that are try'n their best to find a reason to poison me sis, not you.. I didn't go in for the last test they scheduled. it will have to wait another week.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7987 Jan 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case, that's different, you had broken trust and the desires of another went elsewhere. I was driving in the direction of 'selfishness', how wanting all needs met at the expense of another, and not considering the partners needs.
I'll bet with 5 teen boys you were kept on yer toes! I have just two , and a daughter who's the oldest, and she's a big help to my wife (and me ,too:)
Going to have to go a more "traditional" route, wife doesn't like yurts too much, but there are a lot of nice homes on both coasts , thinking more of the Gulf side.
Would you care for 2°? That's what it is outside my window right now, without wind chill factored in... it's gettin' old - LOL!
Yes selfishness....So sad

Not thank you Jack...2 degrees will not work with me now....LOL...Its cold here 39 but it is sunny so to me...I've been in worse (Blizzard of 77/78 in Ohio)....This is a piece of cake

I know it is wearing thin....Probably another month and a half...You can make it....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7988 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Epi...
This is the gentle walk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ykPr0t2KutYXX
Brisk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Intervals...
Thanks....copied in favorites and will try them at exercise time (around 2 PM)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7989 Jan 22, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
Epi...
This is the gentle walk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ykPr0t2KutYXX
Brisk...
Intervals...
Yea....I did a mile without stopping....Gotta work up to doing it two times a day...Is that what you do...2 miles..plus weight training? I used bottled water for my barbells....:-)

Thanks Friend

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7990 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN.....I have not humiliated her...She and I have never argued.....The poster called Cheri called LW names....I said "Is this the real Cherianne"?..LW thought the Icons were suspicious.....I will e-mail Cherianne and tell her Le_le is asking about her .....OK?
This subject NOW is Over...Have fun with your family...
The icons again?
Seriously??

If you do email her and you want to mention me, could you at
least be truthful of why I posted regarding her?

Thanks.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7991 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy...Judy...Judy
Good to see ya....This thread is pretty calm...We just share living expierences here
Hope to see ya more...Have a great one
I've been here early on but lost track of it -- nice to see familiar faces --
TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#7992 Jan 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But to be more fit...you need to "push through"....Each time should bring a little more endurance.....Right?
Can you post on here the mile walk again?
Thanks Friend....

Have you gals tried a mini trampoline -- one of the best investments I ever made --
Headphones on , fave music and dancersize -- easy on the joints -- and fun

I live in the country with a bar 1/2 mile down the road -- I've been hit on so many times as I walk -- can you imagine me a grandma getting hit on LOL --I told those young whoopersnappers I was old enough to be there grandma and they better scoot along before they make me call home -- but I tell ya it is unnerving when you know they have been drinking --

Keep on keeping on though -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#7993 Jan 22, 2014
Shout out to Lil Whispers, Hello --- sending warm smiles from frozen Michigan LOL --

Yesterday someone posted a video of a young boy about 8 - 10 yrs I'd guess and he had a bucket of puppies he was tossing way out in a river -- It made me so ill to see that video --

How anyone even at that young age could be so cruel -- or the person filmming it -- I deleted the video and would not have clicked on had I known what he was going to do or what was in the bucket --

Your loving heart towards all Gods creatures is so special --

TLC - Jute

Location hidden

#7994 Jan 22, 2014
Old School Granny wrote:
Shout out to Lil Whispers, Hello --- sending warm smiles from frozen Michigan LOL --
Yesterday someone posted a video of a young boy about 8 - 10 yrs I'd guess and he had a bucket of puppies he was tossing way out in a river -- It made me so ill to see that video --
How anyone even at that young age could be so cruel -- or the person filmming it -- I deleted the video and would not have clicked on had I known what he was going to do or what was in the bucket --
Your loving heart towards all Gods creatures is so special --
TLC - Jute
Evening Jute;

Tis cold here too. Store clerk ask me earlier today if I was ready for the storm that is suppose to hit here tonight late. It been clouding up all afternoon and beginning to turn off cold. So will probably hit here unless the winds carry it on out of here. Oh shucks I just throw another log in the stove hunker down with a piece of pie and hot cup of coco.

Yea one must wonder what is on the mind of one so cruel to those baby puppies. Yet mankind wonders why things become extinct. No longer survived. The self made act of self made destruction of mankind.

Stay warm. Look back on afew post I reposted yesterday for you.

Location hidden

#7995 Jan 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I was talk'n about the docs that are try'n their best to find a reason to poison me sis, not you.. I didn't go in for the last test they scheduled. it will have to wait another week.
I apolize for the misunderstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Toby 65,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min The Hangman 974,062
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 654,686
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min ImFree2Choose 2,609
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 46 min Bran 59
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,981
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,318
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr Toby 862
More from around the web