Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7856 Jan 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sera;
Both of my kids and even the grandson's always trying to get me out there in the fast lane of life too. Really a bunch of clowns that love to have fun with just about everything they can find to get into.lol. Think this is what keeps us young at heart too.
I got home late and now trying to get this place warmed up again. Was late getting my babies in for the night too. Seem like everytime I let them talk me into something they want to just keep me longer and longer and I end up doing everything I need to get done late too.
But had a smash of a time with them think that is most important thing.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
Today is Nick's birthday!! having the family over this afternoon and I think watching some football...yippyyyy....I will post later tonight the days event...God Bless you and everyone here and I hope everyones day is a good one....Love

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7857 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Whispers, just poppin' in:)
Read about births on your property, kind of early, must breed them too soon in the season. I always try to plan on spring births , easier for all involved(me included!).
I'm ready for some of that 'spring' right now! Planning what to plant this year, and landscaping to revise.
You have yourself a Great Day...
Hi Jack;
Must agree with you almost to early this time around. This batch belonged to another couple I known for years and I just let them keep them here on my place. You got a charge of a laugh if you could seen this fella misses viewing the lil ones saying ain.t they darling and cute and me standing and thinking to myself right lady just wait until it gets bigger and get after you. lol. I know I am honorary but I going to let her learn that lesson on her own. lol I just watch the show.

If I remember right is this not the month to trim up fruit trees and such. I got some lilac bushes I planning on taking completely to the ground soon. My pear trees are still in pretty good shape yet. Got a pretty good deal on hay out of Colorado and the man suppose to be delivering that here soon too. That stuff is has a gold price on it too.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7858 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again, just saw this. Seems there are some who travel Topix that have much time/life invested in it- for whatever the reasons, bored life , delusions of grandeur, on a "Great Mission",ect. The "Icon Fairy" will always be around , in one iteration or another. I came to WSJLM in summer of 2010,been around longer (for those following that was over a year before Duane showed up), and the ol' "Fairy" was quite active then , and since. Don't know if you recall a poster "ASOG" , but those links "review" posted occurred in the same time frame, I wonder (out loud, again ... for those following along) if there is a connection between the two, the 'guy' posed as a woman before,also. Just my curiosity here, nothing more.
But , I agree, let it all flow off you like water down a duck's back, none can 'control' you lest you let them :)
I first came in as a grey box for a long time as whispers and cannot remember what year it was then finally registered as lil whispers but had added the lil when you referred to me as that. So you were a part of my handle cause it seemed to fit. I just think it is best for all concerned to put some issues to bed and move on I don't see the judgit icons as much value but more of a hobby for some.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7859 Jan 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Today is Nick's birthday!! having the family over this afternoon and I think watching some football...yippyyyy....I will post later tonight the days event...God Bless you and everyone here and I hope everyones day is a good one....Love
Hi Sera;

Make it a real special day for him. Cause only one age at a time gets celebrated.
Football huh I always root for the team that got the ball sure can upset the fans in
the room too. What I know about football rules you got store in a sewing thumble.
Hey works for me it pays to be dumb sometimes cause the team that win you got
the pleasure of saying told ya so.LOL.

Location hidden

#7860 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'm fix'n ta get to that again too!
By spring you have so much cabin fever you going to have to work it out on that 29 you planning on building. On a serous note I am looking forward to reading of this progress.
Think that it is going to be a mighty fine car cherry wood stering wheel and all when you
get it all done.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7861 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again, just saw this. Seems there are some who travel Topix that have much time/life invested in it- for whatever the reasons, bored life , delusions of grandeur, on a "Great Mission",ect. The "Icon Fairy" will always be around , in one iteration or another. I came to WSJLM in summer of 2010,been around longer (for those following that was over a year before Duane showed up), and the ol' "Fairy" was quite active then , and since. Don't know if you recall a poster "ASOG" , but those links "review" posted occurred in the same time frame, I wonder (out loud, again ... for those following along) if there is a connection between the two, the 'guy' posed as a woman before,also. Just my curiosity here, nothing more.
But , I agree, let it all flow off you like water down a duck's back, none can 'control' you lest you let them :)
Ok...so noted (you were on WSJLM a year before Duane)

Wasn't ASOG from England?....There was a lot going on the thread when he was on there........

How are those cute "fainting Goats"?....Love to watch them...

Later Jack

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7862 Jan 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Today is Nick's birthday!! having the family over this afternoon and I think watching some football...yippyyyy....I will post later tonight the days event...God Bless you and everyone here and I hope everyones day is a good one....Love
Happy Birthday Nick.....Seraphima have a good day wit the family

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7863 Jan 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...so noted (you were on WSJLM a year before Duane)
Had read back on WSJLM and saw posts referencing time frames, thought I'd clear up discrepancies :)
But true, Steve invited me at that time, I had met him on Dave and Gary's thread(remember that crew?)
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't ASOG from England?....There was a lot going on the thread when he was on there........
The beauty of Topix <scarcasm> , one can "live" wherever they want ;)
But, he WAS from Northern England, though with a proxy could be from anywhere he desired. Maybe he has a cousin in South Africa ? <a "Fear4" Big Smiles> ....Just speculating...
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are those cute "fainting Goats"?....Love to watch them...
Later Jack
To the lighter news.... I had sold a couple more last year(and my herd-sire died in March) so down to only 4 now - 3 does and a wether. I'm going to stick with just them for now, they keep the grasses down and are quite attached,so they are "keepers". Still act like kids at times , but as they get older "faint" less often, they become more accustom to things which may previously have startled them. Also , tend to "know" when they may "go down" and actually position themselves next to a post,tree or fence as to not hit the ground.'Smart' buggers, are said to be as "intelligent" as dogs, and watching/knowing them I believe it.

Which reminds me, gotta go check 'em now ! Later peeps...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#7864 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Had read back on WSJLM and saw posts referencing time frames, thought I'd clear up discrepancies :)
But true, Steve invited me at that time, I had met him on Dave and Gary's thread(remember that crew?)
<quoted text>
The beauty of Topix <scarcasm> , one can "live" wherever they want ;)
But, he WAS from Northern England, though with a proxy could be from anywhere he desired. Maybe he has a cousin in South Africa ? <a "Fear4" Big Smiles> ....Just speculating...
<quoted text>
To the lighter news.... I had sold a couple more last year(and my herd-sire died in March) so down to only 4 now - 3 does and a wether. I'm going to stick with just them for now, they keep the grasses down and are quite attached,so they are "keepers". Still act like kids at times , but as they get older "faint" less often, they become more accustom to things which may previously have startled them. Also , tend to "know" when they may "go down" and actually position themselves next to a post,tree or fence as to not hit the ground.'Smart' buggers, are said to be as "intelligent" as dogs, and watching/knowing them I believe it.
Which reminds me, gotta go check 'em now ! Later peeps...
hi
old retard psycho
you try to engage those nice poor ladies to your cyber threads wicked gossip and BS about topix
what a half old head you are mister Nunzio Milongo clop Older son of Ch.Manson???
he he heeee
I own you mister retard on the flat top

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7865 Jan 19, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
old retard psycho
you try to engage those nice poor ladies to your cyber threads wicked gossip and BS about topix
what a half old head you are mister Nunzio Milongo clop Older son of Ch.Manson???
he he heeee
I own you mister retard on the flat top
Hittin' close to home, maybe ? ;)
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thanks,man.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7866 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hittin' close to home, maybe ? ;)
<quoted text>
Thanks,man.
~snicker~

I think you got him....

:-)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7867 Jan 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....look who popped in here....
All that happened was with LW.....I wasn't affected....I know you said she wasn't credible a couple years ago....I kept my eye on her here...I noticed sometimes she would come in with other grey box names....I hope she has fun trolling the halls....We just posted to each other...No harm...Lw reached out to her when she thought she was hurting....
Life marches on....
I've been here before. I've posted here before..
Is this still a public thread after all?

You kept your eye on her?? Really? lol.
Why bother--after all your defense of her? You didn't trust?

Yes, life does march on. I'm wondering why you find the LW poster more credible
than the Cherianne poster?
I saw a post -much time ago- where one of the two signed the other's name to a post..
Might look for it.. And then then again- I might not;.

Location hidden

#7868 Jan 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you hunting yourself some new information.
Yes both my children belong to my husband and I have only been married once to him only.
What fun my daughter wants to have should concern no one else but her.
Grieving process, I seem to remember over on the wsjlm thread you mentioned donations
during that time period without even knowing what my situation was. Here again you mention the grieving process without knowing a thing about my family.I find no need to share any of it with you.
I also remember over on the wsjlm thread you finding fault with my postings of old style of
writing of the Bible. You made quit a deal out of that too.
As for mine and Cherianne relationship none of that concerns you either.
Epi had no clue as did none of the rest what has happened.
Finally I could care less what people think as I am very secure in who I am.
If it should concern no one else but your daughter- keep it off
a public forum.. And it won't b anyone else' s business.
Is that fair?

You used scripture back then- on wsjlm- to throw insults and belittle others w
the Word of God.
I spoke against you- it's a public forum.

I'm glad you are secure.
You talk of emails ( private)all the time and yet- took this problem you have w Cherianne to
a public forum- for all to witness..

And you do not expect a reaction??
Unreal.

Location hidden

#7869 Jan 19, 2014
review wrote:
<quoted text>
and the above does not include the later fiasco about "Hannah", which you are well aware of.
So, you know all the history, and you just played along, huh? Must be the Christian way, lol,
Your links show so much from "our" online yesterday..
I'm going to find posts using your links that I've been wondering about.. lol.

You are so observant to point out- Epi, and many others, simply "play along"
as long as someone says they "believe " as she/ they do.
I think it's absolutely the topix christian way..

This feud between the poster LW / Cherrianne is quite telling of that
topix story..

Location hidden

#7870 Jan 19, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
If it should concern no one else but your daughter- keep it off
a public forum.. And it won't b anyone else' s business.
Is that fair?
You used scripture back then- on wsjlm- to throw insults and belittle others w
the Word of God.
I spoke against you- it's a public forum.
I'm glad you are secure.
You talk of emails ( private)all the time and yet- took this problem you have w Cherianne to
a public forum- for all to witness..
And you do not expect a reaction??
Unreal.
What you think your reactions is of importance to me.
Your a regular lil bitter buttercup. LOL LOL.
Or as your friend would say Dork. LOL LOL

Location hidden

#7871 Jan 19, 2014
I am confused again!....

Location hidden

#7872 Jan 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I am confused again!....
Did your honey have a happy day??

Location hidden

#7873 Jan 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your honey have a happy day??
Yes he did. He was so happy and laughed a lot. he tires easy tho...GOD BLESS YOU....You touched my heart and I thank you

Location hidden

#7874 Jan 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he did. He was so happy and laughed a lot. he tires easy tho...GOD BLESS YOU....You touched my heart and I thank you
Nice day for him wonderful. My youngest grandson head back to Texas to return to work tomorrow as he came home for the weekend. My Sunday been a lazy one here. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7875 Jan 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Hi Cap'n , quick shout to ya!
Hmmm, do they bloom funny?
Why they din't sprout atall, an them seed stink up the whole place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 48,484
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 445,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Babylonian Holy H... 646,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Journey 971,628
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Yellow Star 182,641
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 44,679
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 1 hr andet1987 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,249
More from around the web