|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> She handed the paddle to me and I pass it on to you. I hate fleas...lol
Me, I can not smack Ben fleas I'll hurt him. There got to be a more gentler way to deal with them fleas.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Oh that is so wonderful!! It will do you good to get all pretty up and have a nice dinner with your family. I know when ever I get all dressed up I feel so pretty and young again. Hope you had a great time!! GBu
Always done carry in when honey was with me. Tis been a super long time since I been out like this to eat. Going to give it a whirl and see what happens.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

AnnieJ wrote:
I stuck my head in to say hello to everyone...think I will just tiptoe back out...seems as if...well strange to say the least.
Wavin' atcha all...
Sigh...
A small bird landed in a tree...
He picked the one right next to me...
I heard him let a small but simple sigh...
Then asked me if I was ever going to fly...
AJ ( on one of her strange mornings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey AJ.....

Glad to see ya stopping in on one of your strange mornings.....LOL

Still exercising...I think i'll try the one you showed me on walking a mile.....

Fly away little birdie.....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Have a wonderful time!!
Thanks Seraphima.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Sittin here on a very cool 21 this morning early but suppose to get up to 55 today not bad for winter here.
Got myself a surprise last night Youngest grandson came walking thru the door came in from texas for the weekend. lol said he came home for a g momma fix. He taking his mom and me out to dinner today. So now I got to go find those high heels and a dress to gussy in and spend some time with him today.
Have a good time at the celebration what you cookin to take to it??
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.

That will be nice to get out the house for a little while....Dress warmly....And Enjoy time with the family.....

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
Humm bathroom call at 12:22 your time. lol
Yep your about the right age for that too.
And icon fairy time too.lol
by the way doc not on the other thread
last post some ten hours ago.
And so the beat goes on.lol
Your stalker was here I see...The last ones (35 minutes ago) don't have any on them....YET

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Sittin here on a very cool 21 this morning early but suppose to get up to 55 today not bad for winter here.
Got myself a surprise last night Youngest grandson came walking thru the door came in from texas for the weekend. lol said he came home for a g momma fix. He taking his mom and me out to dinner today. So now I got to go find those high heels and a dress to gussy in and spend some time with him today.
Have a good time at the celebration what you cookin to take to it??
Have a good day.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Have a nice day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
Humm bathroom call at 12:22 your time. lol
Yep your about the right age for that too.
And icon fairy time too.lol
by the way doc not on the other thread
last post some ten hours ago.
And so the beat goes on.lol
Hmmm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>.
That will be nice to get out the house for a little while....Dress warmly....And Enjoy time with the family.....
Love ya
Thanks Epi.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stalker was here I see...The last ones (35 minutes ago) don't have any on them....YET
Tis a strange hobby to have. huh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day!
Thanks Cap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
When you start that humming those gears upstairs are running.
Now don't you go and get me in trouble again.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AJ.....
Glad to see ya stopping in on one of your strange mornings.....LOL
Still exercising...I think i'll try the one you showed me on walking a mile.....
Fly away little birdie.....:-)
I am celebrating a mile stone by letting myself be a little strange today...not as if that is any different from any other day but...

I did one mile by video this morning and just got back from a 2 1/2 mile outdoor walk...I am wiped!

This might be TMI but in a little while...I am marking this mile stone with one more ceremony...throwin' away those panties that are falling off my behind! Nothing worse than baggie drawers!!!

Okay guys...I'll take this off color mouth of mine and head back to the gutter...

Have a great day everyone...and I do mean everyone...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am celebrating a mile stone by letting myself be a little strange today...not as if that is any different from any other day but...
I did one mile by video this morning and just got back from a 2 1/2 mile outdoor walk...I am wiped!
This might be TMI but in a little while...I am marking this mile stone with one more ceremony...throwin' away those panties that are falling off my behind! Nothing worse than baggie drawers!!!
Okay guys...I'll take this off color mouth of mine and head back to the gutter...
you forgot already yoga,budha 4 hour meditation, dance 4 hours, sing 3 hours, fart 1 hour, eat 20 minutes,and bs around internet for 6 hours,
pt goes together your daily schedule 28 hours,
my my my,what a crip creature and liar are you
just very crazy on the top?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot already yoga,budha 4 hour meditation, dance 4 hours, sing 3 hours, fart 1 hour, eat 20 minutes,and bs around internet for 6 hours,
pt goes together your daily schedule 28 hours,
my my my,what a crip creature and liar are you
just very crazy on the top?
Nice ta see ya here icon fairy. NOT

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Yea you don't want those baggy drawers to get in a bunch (your favorite saying)...

I don't think you said anything off color....LW can get wound up sometimes too...

Good for you losing that weight and getting yourself into better shape.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Yea you don't want those baggy drawers to get in a bunch (your favorite saying)...
I don't think you said anything off color....LW can get wound up sometimes too...
Good for you losing that weight and getting yourself into better shape.....
Hi Epi;

Shamzam I made it back home in one piece, I think. Oh my gosh this world is a fruit cake place. But had a ball of a time with the daughter and youngest grandson. But you should hear my daughters plans for me. Wow it is out in space somewhere and I do not mean mars either. She got this idea I need to go do glamour shots with her and then she came up with that we should do baby doll shots. I ask this child are you losing it. lol She wants to turn me into sexy so she can show this to maybe some futuring dating good greif I in trouble. HELP
She making madding plans that whooooooo I don't know how this is going to work out.
HELP. She tells me she made plans for some summer trip but whooooo I just might end up at nude camp. She thinks I need to limber up with yoga and kick boxing for future sex romps good gosh.She got the idea I need to learn how to do some heavy duty living. LOL but had a blast of a time with her.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sera did your mother ever tell you about those wolves???
Never had a mother...I had to find out about the wolves on my own...which ones bite and which ones didn't...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Shamzam I made it back home in one piece, I think. Oh my gosh this world is a fruit cake place. But had a ball of a time with the daughter and youngest grandson. But you should hear my daughters plans for me. Wow it is out in space somewhere and I do not mean mars either. She got this idea I need to go do glamour shots with her and then she came up with that we should do baby doll shots. I ask this child are you losing it. lol She wants to turn me into sexy so she can show this to maybe some futuring dating good greif I in trouble. HELP
She making madding plans that whooooooo I don't know how this is going to work out.
HELP. She tells me she made plans for some summer trip but whooooo I just might end up at nude camp. She thinks I need to limber up with yoga and kick boxing for future sex romps good gosh.She got the idea I need to learn how to do some heavy duty living. LOL but had a blast of a time with her.
LOL sounds like fun...lol....you go girl!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Never had a mother...I had to find out about the wolves on my own...which ones bite and which ones didn't...
Humm you ever meet one that was loaded with fleas.LOL Whops I mean crapsLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,561 - 7,580 of8,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

497 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people try to lie and cover up the... 4 min yon 17
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Proxy Queen 717,015
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 5 min hazem selawi 40
How long does a Topix ban last? 17 min big jake 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min River Tam 223,273
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Batman 114,679
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Oxbow 530,292
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Aura Mytha 598,799
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 255,746
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,503
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••