Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7751 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please do not let cap bring along those cement blocks on the canoe ride. lol
He be throwing me overboard to make room for them.lol
lol....don't worry I'll pack some floaties...lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7752 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh...an thers another prolem with the canoe...it ain't got no steer'n wheel... I already seen it, an I figger ter try'n ta set me up fer pilfer'n the cherrywood one I got. what'd ya do with the one what was in the canoe LW?
Oh that one!! out of the canoe???. I installed it in your new car dang it sure looks sharp too. lol Oh by the way sure something wrong with your compresser cause it not got no blow to it any more. I had a heck of a time getting those dials out of the speed ometer in the dash board too. there look darling on my clock.LOL
Oh about the cherry wood one I'm busy putting those dial on it and numbers too for a clock. lol

Location hidden

#7753 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> lol....don't worry I'll pack some floaties...lol
Whoo there wait a minute I not one of those white and red bobbers that fishermen stick on the end lines when fishing. FLOATIES I am not fish bait ya know. LOL

Location hidden

#7754 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I love humor! Its what attracted me to Nick when I first met him. He is a hoot..lol Wish you all could meet him...
Laughter and foolishness is the best medicine in this world. Since we cannot meet him at this time share with him what going on here on the threads. Tell him to just join in.
Hey there Mr. Nick One Big Birthday Wish coming your way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7755 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoo there wait a minute I not one of those white and red bobbers that fishermen stick on the end lines when fishing. FLOATIES I am not fish bait ya know. LOL
no not that kind...the kind that you blow up and wear around your arms like my grandbaby does when he goes into the pool...lol

Location hidden

#7756 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughter and foolishness is the best medicine in this world. Since we cannot meet him at this time share with him what going on here on the threads. Tell him to just join in.
Hey there Mr. Nick One Big Birthday Wish coming your way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
I will...but don't know if he will come. He likes to research religion and the early church and then makes tons of files...I think he is preparing to go on a lecture tour or something LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7757 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that one!! out of the canoe???. I installed it in your new car dang it sure looks sharp too. lol Oh by the way sure something wrong with your compresser cause it not got no blow to it any more. I had a heck of a time getting those dials out of the speed ometer in the dash board too. there look darling on my clock.LOL
Oh about the cherry wood one I'm busy putting those dial on it and numbers too for a clock. lol
Yer gonna git it! Yer jist gonna git it!

Location hidden

#7758 Jan 17, 2014
I love to see all them beautiful red hearts!!!

Location hidden

#7759 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Gezzz I guess we're up a creek with out a steering wheel...lol
Hahahah!

Location hidden

#7760 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> no not that kind...the kind that you blow up and wear around your arms like my grandbaby does when he goes into the pool...lol
Nagative I already had disaster experience with that blow up stuff, ripping tearing and loss of air with explosion of blow up equipment. Went down to bottom and came back up with moss all over my head. Great day in the morning I looked like I been to one of those odd ball beauty shops on a two day bing with a black eye to boot and even ended up with a rock in the bra part of my suit.lol

Location hidden

#7761 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer gonna git it! Yer jist gonna git it!
LOL LOL,

Location hidden

#7762 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nagative I already had disaster experience with that blow up stuff, ripping tearing and loss of air with explosion of blow up equipment. Went down to bottom and came back up with moss all over my head. Great day in the morning I looked like I been to one of those odd ball beauty shops on a two day bing with a black eye to boot and even ended up with a rock in the bra part of my suit.lol
LOLOLOL a rock in your bra? Your suppose to use tissue paper..lol how did that happen? You sound like nick. Goofy things like that happen to him also..lol

Location hidden

#7763 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> LOLOLOL a rock in your bra? Your suppose to use tissue paper..lol how did that happen? You sound like nick. Goofy things like that happen to him also..lol
Hey I did not need the rock and do not need tissue paper either. How did that happen I trusted a fella. You learn as you go ya know. lol.

Location hidden

#7764 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I did not need the rock and do not need tissue paper either. How did that happen I trusted a fella. You learn as you go ya know. lol.
Amen ..lol

Location hidden

#7765 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly stole his steer'n wheel or sumpthn! LOL!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7766 Jan 18, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that ,too. Saw the other posts between Cheri and Whispers... I actually thought the ladies here were on 'speaking' terms(or at least emailing) outside of Topix and all had a good report with one another.
Kind of took me aback ,too. As for those 'nefarious icons' I was under the impression it was Shrink, being they seemed to pop up when he's 'on'.
But hey, some seem privy to more info , just my observations.
Yea...Me too Jack....I was shocked....I didn't know untill LW shared some info with me also....We will see if the person trys to come back in as someone else....

You stayin warm?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7767 Jan 18, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I am talking about the icons..lol...We are all in the same canoe...lol ( I have no idea why I said canoe lol )
Oh...I see "I have no idea what I said" canoe...LOL

Here is a paddle

Since: Jan 14

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#7768 Jan 18, 2014
05h30: Car and Vietnam Travel Travel Guides pick you up at the rendezvous, depart Ho Coc.
0700: Group breakfast at Restaurant BIBICA. On the itinerary, car notes you hear, join the fun game: singing to each other,... Continue journey to Ho Coc Beach.
10h00: Arrive in Ho Coc KDL do you get a hotel room procedures. resting
12h00: Lunch at KDL and free swimming.
http://dulichvietdu.com/tour-trong-nuoc/menu-...

Since: Jan 14

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#7769 Jan 18, 2014
06h00: Departure to Long Hai. You will be introduced to the landmarks that have gone through delegations, participation car game animator on the same tour guide, karaoke contest,..... with a cute gift.
07h30: Group stop breakfast at Restaurant BIBICA - BIEN HOA, an ideal destination for nature scenes airy restaurant system with a capacity of over 500 guests will surely bring the thrill . On the itinerary.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7770 Jan 18, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I love to see all them beautiful red hearts!!!
I added a few to the end ones....Nice to see the negative ones gone (for now)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 658,622
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Brian_G 282,961
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Neville Thompson 45,607
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min ATHEOI 70,706
Who won the debate 2016 ? 27 min Brian_G 10
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min Poppyann 3,023
Get to know about organic aloe drink 1.5L 1 hr aloedrink 1
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _Drifter 974,708
More from around the web