“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7710 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Cap;
Since I am here drop you my news. Tis not day light here yet but it is cold this morning.
Me,myself and I forgot to stoke the stove and fell asleep.
Have had five new babies born on the place night before last. Some of the fellows who
own them.(as I just provide a place for them to be kept) were running around like Turkey's
with no heads LOL Those mamma's had them building straw beds and hooking up heat lamps for the babies to stay warm thru the night. I never seen grown men move so fast. LOL. One fellow was so upset he was running around with a flash light stuck in his mouth and a electric cord wrapped around his legs. I wondered at the time did he realize the security light was turned on. Anyway you should have seen this show.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL! I can just imagine!
I see you are safe and well and enjoying the show!
Love ya right back!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7711 Jan 16, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I can just imagine!
Love ya right back!
Hi Cap;
Yes I am safe and doing okay and what a show lol
It was quit funny watching the barn yard farmers this time around.
Sure glad I am not the one having to take care of sooooo many babies.
I expect they all took a vote to have a stiff drink when things got organized
in the barn yard. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7712 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
Yes I am safe and doing okay and what a show lol
It was quit funny watching the barn yard farmers this time around.
Sure glad I am not the one having to take care of sooooo many babies.
I expect they all took a vote to have a stiff drink when things got organized
in the barn yard. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well...I see the icons are back...I suspect you will always have them....Kind of a Stalker

SO....my cousin and Husband came over last night...We had a Southern dinner...Fried Chicken....Mashed Potatoes and gravy....Cole slaw...Biscuits...and Sweet Tea....YUM...

Mojoe was excited to see new people visiting...and Lily was showing off with throwing her chewy up in the air and chasing it herself...and Stumpy layed on the couch next to her hubby and fell asleep on his lap......LOL,,,It was nice

Have a great day everyone....God Bless

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#7713 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I thought everyone was friends and cared and loved each other. I am so confused.
Hi Seraphima. You are not the only one confused.

Surprising what one sees behind the facade, isn't it ?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7714 Jan 17, 2014
I see Cherianne has on her Avatar "This Topix Acct is Closed"

Location hidden

#7715 Jan 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I see the icons are back...I suspect you will always have them....Kind of a Stalker
SO....my cousin and Husband came over last night...We had a Southern dinner...Fried Chicken....Mashed Potatoes and gravy....Cole slaw...Biscuits...and Sweet Tea....YUM...
Mojoe was excited to see new people visiting...and Lily was showing off with throwing her chewy up in the air and chasing it herself...and Stumpy layed on the couch next to her hubby and fell asleep on his lap......LOL,,,It was nice
Have a great day everyone....God Bless
Morning Epi;

Like I said, give it time it will be back. Even in humans the beast will roar.

Your dinner sound delicious most especially the cole slaw, tis always nice when families get together to eat and exchange the news.

Sound like the critters liked the company too. lol Sometimes they get abit too social too. lol

Tis cold this a.m sitting on 12 here but when the sun decides to get up should warm up.
In a few more weeks it will be spring again time just keeps on moving and waiting on no one.

It soon will be junkin season for me. Time to get out and wonder around for those treasures and supplies for play time.

Location hidden

#7716 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I am soooo confused.....
Morning Sera;

Got your e mail and will get you a reply sent.

Wish your honey a Happy Birthday from me.
Hope he has a grand time and get a lot of
neat gifts too.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7717 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I can just imagine!
Love ya right back!
Morning Cap;

I am retired now and can get into all sorts of mischief
with no more bosses. Just watch all the shows that
come my way.lol

Come spring you will be into mischief too with the building
of the 29. Humm do you have any idea what I could do
with a cherry wood stering wheel. Sure would make a
dandy clock for the wall in a game room. Oh boy can
I hear you now. lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7718 Jan 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphima. You are not the only one confused.
Surprising what one sees behind the facade, isn't it ?
Hello Ben Hope all is well with you! Yes it was a shock to me.. I guess behind a computer screen a person can be what they want to be.But whats sad is that their are those that are like that in real life.....oh by the way I am a beauty queen...lol NOT...lol

Location hidden

#7719 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sera;
Got your e mail and will get you a reply sent.
Wish your honey a Happy Birthday from me.
Hope he has a grand time and get a lot of
neat gifts too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Thank you!! Looking forward to your email...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#7720 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Ben Hope all is well with you! Yes it was a shock to me.. I guess behind a computer screen a person can be what they want to be.But whats sad is that their are those that are like that in real life.....oh by the way I am a beauty queen...lol NOT...lol
Like much of life, one needs go through a bunch of manure to locate a couple ponies.

Give my best to Nick, please. He's a pony. <smile>

Location hidden

#7721 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
I am retired now and can get into all sorts of mischief
with no more bosses. Just watch all the shows that
come my way.lol
Come spring you will be into mischief too with the building
of the 29. Humm do you have any idea what I could do
with a cherry wood stering wheel. Sure would make a
dandy clock for the wall in a game room. Oh boy can
I hear you now. lol
You'd best keep them little hands where it's safe! You start ta reach'n fer that treasure yer gonna git a shock!
Clock...Humph! The nerve of it! Wimmens......

Location hidden

#7722 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd best keep them little hands where it's safe! You start ta reach'n fer that treasure yer gonna git a shock!
Clock...Humph! The nerve of it! Wimmens......
So you wanna play huh lol. You best keep those peepers open cause once you fall asleep I will be reaching for myself a new clock. lol

Location hidden

#7723 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanna play huh lol. You best keep those peepers open cause once you fall asleep I will be reaching for myself a new clock. lol
That's it!
I'm lock'n it up now! In the secretest place what ever was! In fact, it's soooo secret you'll haft'a have a flashlight in yer mouth jist ta find it!
Hey! I ain't talk'n no more! Yer jist digg'n clues to the secret hid'n place out'a me now ain'cha?!
YOU AIN'T GITT'N MAH STEER'N WHEEL! Dang it!

Location hidden

#7724 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it!
I'm lock'n it up now! In the secretest place what ever was! In fact, it's soooo secret you'll haft'a have a flashlight in yer mouth jist ta find it!
Hey! I ain't talk'n no more! Yer jist digg'n clues to the secret hid'n place out'a me now ain'cha?!
YOU AIN'T GITT'N MAH STEER'N WHEEL! Dang it!
LOL promises promises. The eye of the hidden camera already told on you. Some secret huh. lol Would you like to borrow my flash light to find the hidden camera??? You know I been giving your fenders some thought too what you think of making a couple of swing seats outa them. Protest protest over a cherry wood stering wheel,the wonder of it all still think make a dandy clock.yea yea they tell I am dangerous when I think lol lol. No problem I got some extra battery time left.

Location hidden

#7725 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL promises promises. The eye of the hidden camera already told on you. Some secret huh. lol Would you like to borrow my flash light to find the hidden camera??? You know I been giving your fenders some thought too what you think of making a couple of swing seats outa them. Protest protest over a cherry wood stering wheel,the wonder of it all still think make a dandy clock.yea yea they tell I am dangerous when I think lol lol. No problem I got some extra battery time left.
Ok. Now I'm gonna go out an take them doors off the shop an cement block the whole place in!

Location hidden

#7726 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Now I'm gonna go out an take them doors off the shop an cement block the whole place in!
Okay I just watch ya big fellow just like I did the fellow with the flash light.lol You already know the how that ended. lol. Gracious me he got all tangled up in the cord. LOL the wonder of it all.

Location hidden

#7727 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm I have a question how you propose to get the 29 out of a blocked up wall of cement once you get it built??? See you should just give me the fenders and that really pretty cherry wood stering wheel to start with.

Location hidden

#7728 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm I have a question how you propose to get the 29 out of a blocked up wall of cement once you get it built??? See you should just give me the fenders and that really pretty cherry wood stering wheel to start with.
Well...I just gotta set in there an make believe I'm driv'n it I reckon....oh never mind-I won't even be able ta do that neither. HA! I got pitchers of it!!

Location hidden

#7729 Jan 17, 2014
You two crack me up!! lol...Have a great day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 579,596
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 610,031
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 270,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min waaasssuuup 818,706
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,994
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolly 24,067
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 441,989
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 2,073
More from around the web