Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7694 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this even English? You are a either very stupid woman, or this is your facade to get attention. In fact, they didn't call you "lil faker" over at the other thread for nothing, did they?
Here what you do not know that I know you were behind that one too. Some seventeen conversations.

Location hidden

#7695 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this even English? You are a either very stupid woman, or this is your facade to get attention. In fact, they didn't call you "lil faker" over at the other thread for nothing, did they?
Accoding to your schedule it about time to leave work and go home and get on your son computer. So you will not miss a thing.lol Now who the faker. lol I stayed on the other thread you ran away. lol

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7696 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you are the one who's lying, since you kept saying you're leaving the thread and never do. In fact, we all know you are a lonely, pathetic, illiterate old hag with no life, so you really can't keep yourself away from my thread. Your English is mostly gibberish and hard to understand. I've put up with you for long enough and now this. What a paranoid load of rubbish! If you suspect I'm the one putting on the icons just get out here and don't come back. I'm fed with you, too.
Whoa.....Is this the real Cherianne? LW must have some real proof.....

Location hidden

#7697 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....Is this the real Cherianne? LW must have some real proof.....
Yes you finally meet the real Cherianne.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7698 Jan 16, 2014
I am soooo confused.....

Location hidden

#7699 Jan 16, 2014
I thought everyone was friends and cared and loved each other. I am so confused.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7700 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you finally meet the real Cherianne.
And it has been 40 minutes and you do NOT have any negative icons

Location hidden

#7701 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it sometime all forieners eat late evening.

Location hidden

#7702 Jan 16, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I thought everyone was friends and cared and loved each other. I am so confused.
Nothing to be confused about Sera I am the same person today as I was yesterday and will be tomorrow. How is your baby progressing getting rid of the e coili infections. I find critters to be better friends than some humans. Just my opinion is all. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7703 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she wants me gone so bad think I stick around and watch the fireworks fly.LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7704 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she wants me gone so bad think I stick around and watch the fireworks fly.LOL
Now it has been 1 hour.....Very suspicious.....I think we have found the culprit

Location hidden

#7705 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it has been 1 hour.....Very suspicious.....I think we have found the culprit
Remember I said I was going to unplug the fairy and leave but also remember I never said for how long. And I also said I would return to wish other well too. One door in life closes when you lose one friend a dozen shall replace them.

Location hidden

#7706 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to be confused about Sera I am the same person today as I was yesterday and will be tomorrow. How is your baby progressing getting rid of the e coili infections. I find critters to be better friends than some humans. Just my opinion is all. God bless loveya lil whispers.
I know your the same person but I am confused about whats going on here. I thought everyone were friends. Louie seems to be doing ok but I think he is still losing weight. I am going to take him to the vets to get weighed tomorrow.I will email you later with an update on Nick...God Bless you...

Location hidden

#7707 Jan 16, 2014
Iam still confused...I don't want details...Is Cheri the same as Cheriann is Africa?

Location hidden

#7708 Jan 16, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Iam still confused...I don't want details...Is Cheri the same as Cheriann is Africa?
Yes

Location hidden

#7709 Jan 16, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I know your the same person but I am confused about whats going on here. I thought everyone were friends. Louie seems to be doing ok but I think he is still losing weight. I am going to take him to the vets to get weighed tomorrow.I will email you later with an update on Nick...God Bless you...
Of course I am the same person. Think and do is two different things. Some friends part company real quick. I hope Louie gets better. I will watch for your e mail. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7710 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Cap;
Since I am here drop you my news. Tis not day light here yet but it is cold this morning.
Me,myself and I forgot to stoke the stove and fell asleep.
Have had five new babies born on the place night before last. Some of the fellows who
own them.(as I just provide a place for them to be kept) were running around like Turkey's
with no heads LOL Those mamma's had them building straw beds and hooking up heat lamps for the babies to stay warm thru the night. I never seen grown men move so fast. LOL. One fellow was so upset he was running around with a flash light stuck in his mouth and a electric cord wrapped around his legs. I wondered at the time did he realize the security light was turned on. Anyway you should have seen this show.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL! I can just imagine!
I see you are safe and well and enjoying the show!
Love ya right back!

Location hidden

#7711 Jan 16, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I can just imagine!
I see you are safe and well and enjoying the show!
Love ya right back!
Hi Cap;
Yes I am safe and doing okay and what a show lol
It was quit funny watching the barn yard farmers this time around.
Sure glad I am not the one having to take care of sooooo many babies.
I expect they all took a vote to have a stiff drink when things got organized
in the barn yard. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7712 Jan 17, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
Yes I am safe and doing okay and what a show lol
It was quit funny watching the barn yard farmers this time around.
Sure glad I am not the one having to take care of sooooo many babies.
I expect they all took a vote to have a stiff drink when things got organized
in the barn yard. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Well...I see the icons are back...I suspect you will always have them....Kind of a Stalker

SO....my cousin and Husband came over last night...We had a Southern dinner...Fried Chicken....Mashed Potatoes and gravy....Cole slaw...Biscuits...and Sweet Tea....YUM...

Mojoe was excited to see new people visiting...and Lily was showing off with throwing her chewy up in the air and chasing it herself...and Stumpy layed on the couch next to her hubby and fell asleep on his lap......LOL,,,It was nice

Have a great day everyone....God Bless

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#7713 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Hi Seraphima. You are not the only one confused.

Surprising what one sees behind the facade, isn't it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering lip Lib... 52,732
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min ammo 693,439
shuh up meathead! 30 min aintnogods 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min aintnogods 992,266
First time applying for fiancee visa. Any advice? 43 min My BS-O-Meter is ... 2
Wookin 4 Wuve in all da wong pawaces!! Wookin 4... 54 min Doctor REALITY 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 58 min Doctor REALITY 24
More from around the web