Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7674 Jan 16, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Epi, Mam, Cap'n and Sera
Hope you are all fine today. We are fine too.
Do not have news. Everything just plodding along.
Have a great day all of you and enjoy what you are doing.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Heh heh heh...Finally getting to some norm huh?
You folks all have a great day too!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7675 Jan 16, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Epi, Mam, Cap'n and Sera
Hope you are all fine today. We are fine too.
Do not have news. Everything just plodding along.
Have a great day all of you and enjoy what you are doing.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne and Cap'n and Seraphima and LW........

Have you heard from LW through E-mail?.....I would like her to feel comfortable to come back here.....Who do you think is giving her all those negative Icons?

Mojoe's sore is looking better now....Hopefully everyday it will heal more.

We will have my cousin and her husband for dinner...I will show her our "Green Acres"

http://youtu.be/wzT1kO_-xbQ

Ha-Ha.....

Catch ya later

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7676 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard from LW through E-mail?.....I would like her to feel comfortable to come back here.....Who do you think is giving her all those negative Icons?
We will have my cousin and her husband for dinner...I will show her our "Green Acres"
Ha-Ha.....
Catch ya later
LOL!
Haven't heard anything yet.
Are ya sure ya can eat them "both"?

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7677 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-Ha.....
Catch ya later
Hi Epi

I heard from LW yesterday morning but not since then. I think she is fed up with whoever is putting the horrid icons out on her posts. It is really not nice. She seemed fine in her email but I think she may have things to get sorted so is taking time out for that as well. I will try and email her before I leave the office today and let you know.

Happy to hear that Mojoe's sore is getting better.

Take care Epi and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7678 Jan 16, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh...Finally getting to some norm huh?
You folks all have a great day too!
Yeah NORMAL I like. I do not like highs and lows. Just plodding along and everything stays the same. Hopefully my BP as well.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7679 Jan 16, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
LOL....Its all in how they are cooked.....

((*L-))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7680 Jan 16, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
I heard from LW yesterday morning but not since then. I think she is fed up with whoever is putting the horrid icons out on her posts. It is really not nice. She seemed fine in her email but I think she may have things to get sorted so is taking time out for that as well. I will try and email her before I leave the office today and let you know.
Happy to hear that Mojoe's sore is getting better.
Take care Epi and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne you know and I know this post is a bald face lie. You did not hear from me yesterday morning at all. How can you know I am fine in a e mail that never happened.
What else are you going to make up to send to Epi that is not true. How you going to let her know what you find out when their been no contact between us.You sure are hooked on those icons too why.
Cheri

Johannesburg, South Africa

#7681 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne you know and I know this post is a bald face lie. You did not hear from me yesterday morning at all. How can you know I am fine in a e mail that never happened.
What else are you going to make up to send to Epi that is not true. How you going to let her know what you find out when their been no contact between us.You sure are hooked on those icons too why.
I do not understand what you are talking about.
I went and looked back and it was not yesterday but during the earlier part of this week that I got an email from you and I replied. When I last spoke to you via email you were fine you said you were doing okay. I do not understand what you mean either about icons.
Are you serious? in thinking that I am doing the icons on your posts? Because you are very much mistaken. I do not have the time or the inclination to give horrid judgement icons to anyone.

I did not send Epi anything that was untrue. It was here on the thread open for every one to read. I made a mistake in thinking it was yesterday that I replied to your email, but on checking I found it was earlier in the week.

I do not like being blamed for things that I have not done and if you think about it with a clear head, why would I do such a thing.

I think you need to speak to Epi and find out directly from her that I have never lied about you.

I shall not bother to email you again. I think you need to apologise for this.

Location hidden

#7682 Jan 16, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Mornin Cap;
Since I am here drop you my news. Tis not day light here yet but it is cold this morning.
Me,myself and I forgot to stoke the stove and fell asleep.

Have had five new babies born on the place night before last. Some of the fellows who
own them.(as I just provide a place for them to be kept) were running around like Turkey's
with no heads LOL Those mamma's had them building straw beds and hooking up heat lamps for the babies to stay warm thru the night. I never seen grown men move so fast. LOL. One fellow was so upset he was running around with a flash light stuck in his mouth and a electric cord wrapped around his legs. I wondered at the time did he realize the security light was turned on. Anyway you should have seen this show.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7683 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand what you are talking about.
I went and looked back and it was not yesterday but during the earlier part of this week that I got an email from you and I replied. When I last spoke to you via email you were fine you said you were doing okay. I do not understand what you mean either about icons.
Are you serious? in thinking that I am doing the icons on your posts? Because you are very much mistaken. I do not have the time or the inclination to give horrid judgement icons to anyone.
I did not send Epi anything that was untrue. It was here on the thread open for every one to read. I made a mistake in thinking it was yesterday that I replied to your email, but on checking I found it was earlier in the week.
I do not like being blamed for things that I have not done and if you think about it with a clear head, why would I do such a thing.
I think you need to speak to Epi and find out directly from her that I have never lied about you.
I shall not bother to email you again. I think you need to apologise for this.
Sure you do you understand perfectly. Another lie and mistake. You never heard from me the early part of this week either. If you looked back you would have know better of which you did not do. Well at least you have admitted it was not yesterday. Clearly you have lied.
I do not need to speak to Epi at all cause you are the one who stated you let her know all about me in your post here. No I have no need to apologize for your lies,I not the one who told them you are.If you lie about this what else you going to create for attention.

Location hidden

#7684 Jan 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW...Hope you have a great day and Seraphima... Be Blessed!
Love ya all
Morning Epi;

Since I am my own mouth piece lol and do not need cherianne being my reporter lol I will tell you myself I am doing fine.

My tempt box reads 25 this am and do not know what the low was last night as slept thru it.

In reading back thru the thread read about mojoe scratching sure hope it is getting better cause the critters are like children just cannot leave it alone.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cheri

#7685 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do you understand perfectly. Another lie and mistake. You never heard from me the early part of this week either. If you looked back you would have know better of which you did not do. Well at least you have admitted it was not yesterday. Clearly you have lied.
I do not need to speak to Epi at all cause you are the one who stated you let her know all about me in your post here. No I have no need to apologize for your lies,I not the one who told them you are.If you lie about this what else you going to create for attention.

No I do not understand. I know that I replied to your email this week. It was where I told you about Dingo the Australian dog that ate the rat poison.

Your email may have come in over the weekend and I only answered it this week when I returned to work.

It actually does not matter as I know I replied to your email and I know that I am not a two faced person to be friends with someone and then put horrid judgement icons against their posts. I never told Epi all about you. I only repeated what Cap'n said in a post to me that he thought you had life things to take care of and I know that you are fed up about the icons. That is surely not telling Epi "all about you". I am sorry that you feel I have told Epi about you. I have not and never would.

You are paranoid.

Location hidden

#7686 Jan 16, 2014
LOL up pops the icon fairy another creation for attention LOL

Location hidden

#7687 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not understand. I know that I replied to your email this week. It was where I told you about Dingo the Australian dog that ate the rat poison.
Your email may have come in over the weekend and I only answered it this week when I returned to work.
It actually does not matter as I know I replied to your email and I know that I am not a two faced person to be friends with someone and then put horrid judgement icons against their posts. I never told Epi all about you. I only repeated what Cap'n said in a post to me that he thought you had life things to take care of and I know that you are fed up about the icons. That is surely not telling Epi "all about you". I am sorry that you feel I have told Epi about you. I have not and never would.
You are paranoid.
No not paranoid. Just know when I found a liar.
Cheri

#7688 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
LOL up pops the icon fairy another creation for attention LOL
I'd say you are the one who's lying, since you kept saying you're leaving the thread and never do. In fact, we all know you are a lonely, pathetic, illiterate old hag with no life, so you really can't keep yourself away from my thread. Your English is mostly gibberish and hard to understand. I've put up with you for long enough and now this. What a paranoid load of rubbish! If you suspect I'm the one putting on the icons just get out here and don't come back. I'm fed with you, too.
Cheri

#7689 Jan 16, 2014
Who's to say you didn't put on the icons yourself to get attention? You kept saying you don't care about the icons, yet you kept talking about this "icon fairy" yourself. That must be another lie, just like you said you are leaving, yet keep monitoring this thread. Obviously this is your whole life. I have a job and I don't time for your gibberish and paranoia. Go troll somewhere else or get lost.

Location hidden

#7690 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you are the one who's lying, since you kept saying you're leaving the thread and never do. In fact, we all know you are a lonely, pathetic, illiterate old hag with no life, so you really can't keep yourself away from my thread. Your English is mostly gibberish and hard to understand. I've put up with you for long enough and now this. What a paranoid load of rubbish! If you suspect I'm the one putting on the icons just get out here and don't come back. I'm fed with you, too.
There you now have it folks. For all to read. Since you want me to leave the thread think I just stick around lol.

Location hidden

#7691 Jan 16, 2014
Cheri wrote:
Who's to say you didn't put on the icons yourself to get attention? You kept saying you don't care about the icons, yet you kept talking about this "icon fairy" yourself. That must be another lie, just like you said you are leaving, yet keep monitoring this thread. Obviously this is your whole life. I have a job and I don't time for your gibberish and paranoia. Go troll somewhere else or get lost.
The profile fits is a perfect fit for you.

Location hidden

#7692 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You see I already know all about you, Icon fairy
&#9726;Personality disorders.
&#9726;Emotional immaturity, jealousy and extreme insecurity.
&#9726;Inability to succeed in relationships by socially-accepted means.
&#9726;Dominating and intimidating victims in order to bolster own self-esteem.
&#9726;Biggest fear is losing the victim.
&#9726;Believing their lives have no worth without the victim.
&#9726;Turning to violence in order to control every aspect of the victim's life
Yes Cherianne you wear it well.
Cheri

#7693 Jan 16, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The profile fits is a perfect fit for you.
Is this even English? You are a either very stupid woman, or this is your facade to get attention. In fact, they didn't call you "lil faker" over at the other thread for nothing, did they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Dee Dee Dee 41,887
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min His Holiness Pope... 690,413
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 8 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web