Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7651 Jan 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Well folks here is where lil whispers pulls the pug on that icon fairy.
Who is on the losing end of the stick. Stalkers hate it when they think they lost their victim. Of course I was never a victim to start with.
I leaving the threads for awhile to pursue other interest. Taking my wings and fly free and happy as I go. I be back once in while here
and there to throw in wish or two to you all.
God bless you each always and I shall keep each tucked in prayer
Loveya lil whispers.
Oh Mam

Just ignore the icons. I have had them done to me as well. Just ignore and carry on regardless. Why should you get upset because there are miserable rotten people in this world. They don't form part of your life, so BUGGER them. We all want you here so that is the important thing. Please do not go any place Mam.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7652 Jan 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before ya know it...all your critters and Jibber will have an outfit on...
LOL
LOL! That's what I'm worried 'bout!

Location hidden

#7653 Jan 13, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain and Epi
I can just see the Captain walking down the pavement with his little dogs decked out in clothes. They may think that Captain (is a bit weak in the wrist) or some such. I bet his fancy bird would "kick up a stink" if he dressed the little ones in clothes. Ha ha ha
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
He'd be yell'n orders all the way! Every time they get ta bark'n, he yells at 'em ta shut up!
He takes his position as "first mate" serious!

Location hidden

#7654 Jan 13, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
Just ignore the icons. I have had them done to me as well. Just ignore and carry on regardless. Why should you get upset because there are miserable rotten people in this world. They don't form part of your life, so BUGGER them. We all want you here so that is the important thing. Please do not go any place Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I think LW has some "life" things to tend to that ain't gonna allow her to spend as much time here as was before. I wish her the best in any and all of the experience she travels. I'm sure she will flatter us with some tales in the aftermaths of the journey(s)...of which I will eagerly await for the "shar'n".
Once it warms up some, I'll be do'in much the same for sure...and ya can bet I'll have some tales ta spill on the top o' the keg as well.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7655 Jan 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful Picture Seraphima....You dancing with your Louie....
Thanks and may I add he is light on his paws..Never steps on my feet LOL

Location hidden

#7656 Jan 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think LW has some "life" things to tend to that ain't gonna allow her to spend as much time here as was before. I wish her the best in any and all of the experience she travels. I'm sure she will flatter us with some tales in the aftermaths of the journey(s)...of which I will eagerly await for the "shar'n".
Once it warms up some, I'll be do'in much the same for sure...and ya can bet I'll have some tales ta spill on the top o' the keg as well.
Hi Captain,

Yes I think you are right in what you say. I just hope she is not upset because of the icon fairy judging nasty icons on her posts.

Jibber has "major attitude" and will keep the rest of the animals in line. He does a good job Captain.

Son has his car back (we collected it on Saturday) so we are both "upwardly mobile" again.
I think Chloe is getting better as she ate her chicken and rice last night. Also she has stopped being sick, so once the antibiotics have worked their magic I will see how she is. She was playing with Scruffy last night so that is a good sign. Another three tablets she has got and then I will check her up with the Vet.

It is son's birthday tomorrow and I have already given him his present so I was thinking of special dinner and ice cream or cake for afters. He is thinking about it. I told him "don't think too long" as I only have one shopping day left until your birthday. We celebrating his birthday on Sunday with a beautiful lunch at the Waterfront and we all enjoyed it immensely.

Well Captain you take care and God bless you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7657 Jan 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd be yell'n orders all the way! Every time they get ta bark'n, he yells at 'em ta shut up!
He takes his position as "first mate" serious!
Well Captain someone has to keep all the others in line!

Location hidden

#7658 Jan 13, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Captain someone has to keep all the others in line!
I reckon Cherianne. Say happy b'day ta Scott for me will ya?

Location hidden

#7659 Jan 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon Cherianne. Say happy b'day ta Scott for me will ya?
Hi Captain

I will tell my son happy birthday from you. Thanks very much.

Today is taking for ever to get through. The time is dragging along so slowly. I feel like I have been here for 24 hours already. It is only Tuesday and we still have to get to Friday. Oh Boy O Boy.

Take care Captain.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7660 Jan 14, 2014
Morning.....

Today is rainy here and around 60 something....(Spring like weather)...But it will become cooler next couple days.

Mojoe has a sore that he won't leave alone....Its at a place that we cant treat well....The "cone of shame" won't work because it is not being bitten on...he scrathes it....Hubby has trimmed his nails but so far that has helped...It starts to heal,.,,,then he stratches it and it is broken open again....

Hope you all have a great one....Will check in later

Love to everyone

Location hidden

#7661 Jan 14, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Today is rainy here and around 60 something....(Spring like weather)...But it will become cooler next couple days.
Mojoe has a sore that he won't leave alone....Its at a place that we cant treat well....The "cone of shame" won't work because it is not being bitten on...he scrathes it....Hubby has trimmed his nails but so far that has helped...It starts to heal,.,,,then he stratches it and it is broken open again....
Love to everyone
Hi Epi

Can you get Bactrim topical antibiotic cream over the counter with a script. We can here and it works very well. Perhaps you could try and get some of that. We use it on people and animals. When Scruffy bites me I use that to heal the bite.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7662 Jan 14, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
Love to everyone
You got a farmer around? Ask 'em for some "bag balm" or "teat balm". Maybe a farm supply outlet like TSC close to you.
That's probably the best , as it sooths the injury as well as healing, so might not scratch at it.

Location hidden

#7663 Jan 14, 2014
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I am up bright and early and at work. Been here for one hour. It is son's birthday today. I am making his favourite dinner for tonight followed by ice cream and cake. We get home so darn late that going out to dinner is virtually impossible we are so tired out that all we want to do is go to sleep.

Son 's car getting serviced tomorrow as well so getting all these chores done in the beginning of the year.

EPI
-----
How is Mojoe Epi. Is he any better?
Chloe is better but I have to watch her closely to make sure she is eating the right stuff and also not being sick. She is a little monkey but I love her so much.

CAPTAIN
----------
How are you and your would be clothes dressing animals? We have a lot of people here that have little tiny dogs, and they dress them up in designer clothes that you get from the Doggy Boutiques and they cost a small fortune. I was given a T-shirt for Scruffy that said across the chest "Male Chauvanist Puppy" but he would not wear it and I don't blame him. It made him very hot. Here our animals do not sleep under blankets even as it is too hot for them.

Say Hi to that handsome bid Jibbers.

SERA
-------
You are lucky that your dogs will wear those clothes. Mind you it gets quite cold in the USA. When my two come home from the Doggy Parlour Scruffy gets his bows that they put in his hair "blue ones" and he pulls them out and buries them in the garden. Chloe cannot get her's out so I help her and then she runs like mad. If I want to make her do something the bows must not be in anywhere in sight.

MAM
-------
Hi Mam if you are reading today I send my love and will email later on in the day should I get some great news. Things just plod along and I like it that way. Nothing to get too stressed out about. You know me, the Worry Wart ha ha ha

TO ALL
----------
My bosses dog, Dingo, an Australia breed of dog, ate rat poison that was put down in the garden for the rats, and he nearly died. He had to have blood transfusions and the Vet's account was close on R10,000.00. The Vet says that if rat poison tastes good to rats,it may very well taste good to some other animals. I told her that she needs to have a fenced off area for Dingo so that he cannot get near the rat poison again. Apparently Dingo is of the breed that hunts rats and these dogs are very good at catching them. Bless his heart he is only 6 months and he has been through so much. He is doing so well at his dog training and has won rosettes and cups and you name it he has won it. Very clever dog (but not so clever when it comes to rat poison).

Sending love to you across the ocean. Take care and enjoy what you are doing today.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7664 Jan 14, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I am up bright and early and at work. Been here for one hour. It is son's birthday today. I am making his favourite dinner for tonight followed by ice cream and cake. We get home so darn late that going out to dinner is virtually impossible we are so tired out that all we want to do is go to sleep.
Son 's car getting serviced tomorrow as well so getting all these chores done in the beginning of the year.
EPI
-----
Chloe is better but I have to watch her closely to make sure she is eating the right stuff and also not being sick. She is a little monkey but I love her so much.
CAPTAIN
----------
How are you and your would be clothes dressing animals? We have a lot of people here that have little tiny dogs, and they dress them up in designer clothes that you get from the Doggy Boutiques and they cost a small fortune. I was given a T-shirt for Scruffy that said across the chest "Male Chauvanist Puppy" but he would not wear it and I don't blame him. It made him very hot. Here our animals do not sleep under blankets even as it is too hot for them.
SERA
-------
You are lucky that your dogs will wear those clothes. Mind you it gets quite cold in the USA. When my two come home from the Doggy Parlour Scruffy gets his bows that they put in his hair "blue ones" and he pulls them out and buries them in the garden. Chloe cannot get her's out so I help her and then she runs like mad. If I want to make her do something the bows must not be in anywhere in sight.
MAM
-------
Hi Mam if you are reading today I send my love and will email later on in the day should I get some great news. Things just plod along and I like it that way. Nothing to get too stressed out about. You know me, the Worry Wart ha ha ha
TO ALL
----------
My bosses dog, Dingo, an Australia breed of dog, ate rat poison that was put down in the garden for the rats, and he nearly died. He had to have blood transfusions and the Vet's account was close on R10,000.00. The Vet says that if rat poison tastes good to rats,it may very well taste good to some other animals. I told her that she needs to have a fenced off area for Dingo so that he cannot get near the rat poison again. Apparently Dingo is of the breed that hunts rats and these dogs are very good at catching them. Bless his heart he is only 6 months and he has been through so much. He is doing so well at his dog training and has won rosettes and cups and you name it he has won it. Very clever dog (but not so clever when it comes to rat poison).
Sending love to you across the ocean. Take care and enjoy what you are doing today.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
AYE!

Location hidden

#7665 Jan 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
AYE!
Hi there Captain

How you doing today? We are just fine. Beautiful day, sun shining, not a cloud in the sky and the temp is going to be 35 degrees.(Whew that is hot) So best keep out of the sun.
I know that by 3:30 the clouds will start to form for our late afternoon thunder storm that usually breaks just when everyone is knocking off work. Drat!!!

Hope you still taking things easy Cap'n and healing well.

Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7666 Jan 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a farmer around? Ask 'em for some "bag balm" or "teat balm". Maybe a farm supply outlet like TSC close to you.
That's probably the best , as it sooths the injury as well as healing, so might not scratch at it.
We are surrounded by Farm Land....But only see the Farmer on his tractor when he plows the fields (we are surrounded by "Winter Wheat" now...which looks alot like green grass....But...we do have a place that the farmers go to ..to get their farming medicine and food....I'll check it out...Right now his sore is healing and looks better.

Thanks Cap'n.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7667 Jan 15, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
EPI
-----
CAPTAIN
----------
SERA
-------
MAM
-------
TO ALL
----------
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Cherianne...Mojoe seems to be better today....But a new problem worked up with the "Nanny" Stumpy....He is a rescue dog and has been abused in his puppyhood...And I thnink he has PTSS (Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome)...Because some times he gets freaked out and you can see it in his eyes and he wants to jump up on your lap (he is a normal sized Golden Retriever) and he shakes...Anyway...He has always been so good to go outside or tell us he needs to go...But we noticed when it is raining or has just rained he won't go out and he has peed on the new carpet twice...It is like he is getting senile....He is only 9...But when the weather is nice...He goes out....Anyone have any ideas....

Dingo is so blessed to be owned by very wealthy family.....Is he a full blooded Dingo breed? I know they are the Wild dog of the Outback in Australia.....

Have a good day at work

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7668 Jan 15, 2014
LW...Hope you have a great day and Seraphima... Be Blessed!

Love ya all

Location hidden

#7669 Jan 15, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherianne...Mojoe seems to be better today....But a new problem worked up with the "Nanny" Stumpy....He is a rescue dog and has been abused in his puppyhood...And I thnink he has PTSS (Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome)...Because some times he gets freaked out and you can see it in his eyes and he wants to jump up on your lap (he is a normal sized Golden Retriever) and he shakes...Anyway...He has always been so good to go outside or tell us he needs to go...But we noticed when it is raining or has just rained he won't go out and he has peed on the new carpet twice...It is like he is getting senile....He is only 9...But when the weather is nice...He goes out....Anyone have any ideas....
Dingo is so blessed to be owned by very wealthy family.....Is he a full blooded Dingo breed? I know they are the Wild dog of the Outback in Australia.....
Have a good day at work
Hi Epi

Both of my dogs will not go outside to pee if it has rained or is raining. They just pee on the floor. The Vet told me that the first 6 months of a puppy's life paves the way for future behavior. Scruffy was brought up on sand (not grass) just plain and simple sand so he goes and pees in the flower beds where there is sand Chloe had no garden in the first 6 months of her life so she thinks that the carpet is fine to pee on (even if it is not). You will most probably find that Stumpy was brought up in the yard with rain, sleet, snow etc and that is why he will not go outside when it is raining. There is some spray that you can buy from the Vet that you spray in your house where the dog is peeing and it stops them. They do not like the smell.

Yes Dingo is an Australian full breed and he is very clever. He has won trophies and rosettes and all sorts of things. You just tell him once and he never forgets. Mike, my bosses house Chef, takes him to training and they have become very close. Dingo has strange eyes they are very keen and take in everything that is going on around him. He is so clever Epi that he lets the landline ring only 3 times then he runs to find someone to answer the phone. If he cannot find anyone then he knocks the phone receiver off the phone and barks down the line. I mean this little guy is super clever. My boss paid a small fortune for him. Bless his heart.

Have a awesome day Epi and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7670 Jan 15, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Captain
How you doing today? We are just fine. Beautiful day, sun shining, not a cloud in the sky and the temp is going to be 35 degrees.(Whew that is hot) So best keep out of the sun.
I know that by 3:30 the clouds will start to form for our late afternoon thunder storm that usually breaks just when everyone is knocking off work. Drat!!!
Hope you still taking things easy Cap'n and healing well.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Ya. I'm tak'n it as it comes Cherianne. Too cold here to really do anything yet. I hope you folks got all the bad stuff out of the way finally. I'd gladly trade the weather with you. LOL!
Love ya tight back sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 65,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 654,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 974,097
Where is all the females that will play on snap... 52 min Jtwyatt 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 57 min DENG 39,122
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 57 min Johnny 864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,988
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 3 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web