Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7631 Jan 12, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here Whispers,
So, pray you're faring well out there dear Lady, keep the oil lamps full and continue those plans for spring :)
Morning Jack;

Thank you all your support. Take good care of yourself and that family.
God bless you always. loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7632 Jan 12, 2014
Well folks here is where lil whispers pulls the pug on that icon fairy.
Who is on the losing end of the stick. Stalkers hate it when they think they lost their victim. Of course I was never a victim to start with.

I leaving the threads for awhile to pursue other interest. Taking my wings and fly free and happy as I go. I be back once in while here
and there to throw in wish or two to you all.
God bless you each always and I shall keep each tucked in prayer
Loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7633 Jan 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Watch the Spinach on the Community Salad bars....:-)
Maybe I should get your squeezins for my three....I can't imagine how my 2 year old Rott would act....He can get wound up sometimes....Now Stumpy (Retriever) and Lily (part Husky) are more laid back...They would probably be "laid back real far"....LOL
Hope you have a great day Cap'n
Ya. You too Epi! It was fun!

Location hidden

#7634 Jan 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a way to test urine taste test yuck woo yuck.LOL
What a way to start this morning with you. LOL
Hahahahhah!
Have a good day LW!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7635 Jan 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Weelll Yaaaa He kin talk! Don't he ever talk ya you folks? He's pretty danged smart too! First conversation I haved wit 'em, he telled me all about how ta get folks ta throw free stuff at ya...so I tried it, an it worked too!
Ya ought'a try listn'n to 'em 'stead o' jist bark'n at 'em...
Don't tell 'em I telled ya this---Shhhh....If'n ya give 'em jist a little a snort o' moonshine likker from a quart jar, an a prime rib dinner, an YOU drink all the rest in the jar, he'll talk him's behind off at ya, an ya can't shut 'em up!
Hehehe...
You know.....when one of my grandson's was 4 years old I would call him on the phone and pretend I was Louie asking him how his day went. He love it. Then one day he said to me "nana how come Louie talks on the phone but never when I see him" lol I answered " baby, Louie is shy" lol...Also, let me tell you what a good dancer Louie is.Louie will put his front paws on my shoulders and rest his huge head on the top of my head and we're dancing away. LOL Wish you all could see this dog. He is beautiful and so majestic.

Location hidden

#7636 Jan 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Well folks here is where lil whispers pulls the pug on that icon fairy.
Who is on the losing end of the stick. Stalkers hate it when they think they lost their victim. Of course I was never a victim to start with.
I leaving the threads for awhile to pursue other interest. Taking my wings and fly free and happy as I go. I be back once in while here
and there to throw in wish or two to you all.
God bless you each always and I shall keep each tucked in prayer
Loveya lil whispers.
Don't go....ignore those icons. The are meaningless....No one pays attention to them and they do not define who you are as a person. By leaving they think they have won..Please stay!! Take those icons as a compliment. Your posts gets to them. It says something about them not you....

Location hidden

#7637 Jan 12, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sera;
Sorry I did not get back to you until now but I lost electric power about the time we were talking about music. Was without power all night long this time.
So Louie has e coli I sure hope the meds vet gives him cures this. Did the vet say what to feed him to get back his weight he lost??? Hey their are our babies and when they get sick that can put us also in a tail spin. God bless loveya lil whispers.
No the vet said feed him what ever he will eat as long as it is not fatty or fried.I am thinking that he may need a special diet if he keeps getting this problem. I hate it when we lose power. We lost it for a few hours last week and I had to run and hook nick up to the oxygen tank. Power came back on after about 4 hours.How all is well with you and your staying warm...God Bless..

Location hidden

#7638 Jan 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I like Japaleeze food too....
Sorry to hear about your Big dog losing so much weight...My Rott is 105 pounds now...I hope the meds will get him feeling better at no time.....
Thank you....losing 40 pounds is a lot for a Great Pyrenees. Nana will fatten him back up.Tonight he will be eating chicken ,sweet potatoes and peas mixed with his regular dog food.How big do Rotts get? My son just got a Rott mixed puppy and she is beautiful and so smart.

Location hidden

#7639 Jan 12, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You know.....when one of my grandson's was 4 years old I would call him on the phone and pretend I was Louie asking him how his day went. He love it. Then one day he said to me "nana how come Louie talks on the phone but never when I see him" lol I answered " baby, Louie is shy" lol...Also, let me tell you what a good dancer Louie is.Louie will put his front paws on my shoulders and rest his huge head on the top of my head and we're dancing away. LOL Wish you all could see this dog. He is beautiful and so majestic.
hahahah! Our pups have their own little tricks and quirks like that too! "Posie" is like a ballerina with her dancing. It's fun ta watch it all unfold...and they all have their part in the act. LOL!

Location hidden

#7640 Jan 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah! Our pups have their own little tricks and quirks like that too! "Posie" is like a ballerina with her dancing. It's fun ta watch it all unfold...and they all have their part in the act. LOL!
How cute!! Do your Chihuahua's wear clothes? My little one does and loves it.

Location hidden

#7641 Jan 12, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> How cute!! Do your Chihuahua's wear clothes? My little one does and loves it.
No. Don't be giv'n 'em any ideas now...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7642 Jan 12, 2014
Morning Man and Epi, Captail and Seraphima

Firstly and foremost, Mam you ignore the icons as the rest of us are ignoring them. Eventually they will tire of their sh*tty ways.

Secondly we got my son's car back on Saturday and he is a happy chappy. He is a bit apprehensive about starting back at work as they moved just about everyone in the computer division to different jobs so they all can learn something new and be good arounders. I understand where they are coming from but for people like my son he hates change of any type and also they are taking them all out of their comforts zones. Well we wait and see how it goes and I am sure that my son will settle down very soon.

It has turned very hot here. 39 Degrees on Saturday, Sunday and today. Whew!

We had a lovely birthday celebration for my son yesterday. We went out for a meal tot he waterfront and had a great time. His birthday is actually on Wednesday but we celebrated on the weekend as none of us really want to go out in the dark after working hours and then you get home late and it is just not worth it.

Well guys and dolls, have a great evening/day (whatever). Enjoy what you are doing and take good care of yourselves.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7643 Jan 13, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Firstly and foremost, Mam you ignore the icons as the rest of us are ignoring them. Eventually they will tire of their sh*tty ways.
Secondly we got my son's car back on Saturday and he is a happy chappy. He is a bit apprehensive about starting back at work as they moved just about everyone in the computer division to different jobs so they all can learn something new and be good arounders. I understand where they are coming from but for people like my son he hates change of any type and also they are taking them all out of their comforts zones. Well we wait and see how it goes and I am sure that my son will settle down very soon.
We had a lovely birthday celebration for my son yesterday. We went out for a meal tot he waterfront and had a great time. His birthday is actually on Wednesday but we celebrated on the weekend as none of us really want to go out in the dark after working hours and then you get home late and it is just not worth it.
Well guys and dolls, have a great evening/day (whatever). Enjoy what you are doing and take good care of yourselves.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Tou folks over them seas too Cherianne!
Love ya!
Cap'n

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7644 Jan 13, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You know.....when one of my grandson's was 4 years old I would call him on the phone and pretend I was Louie asking him how his day went. He love it. Then one day he said to me "nana how come Louie talks on the phone but never when I see him" lol I answered " baby, Louie is shy" lol...Also, let me tell you what a good dancer Louie is.Louie will put his front paws on my shoulders and rest his huge head on the top of my head and we're dancing away. LOL Wish you all could see this dog. He is beautiful and so majestic.
Beautiful Picture Seraphima....You dancing with your Louie....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7645 Jan 13, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Son came floating thru the door yesterday afternoon and said it is time you get out of this house for awhile. Imagine my shock. I thinking wow you up to something too. LOL mothers always knows that look. We ended up going over into Colorado to wal mart for some parts as he wanting to put in some new type of tv system. He got two systems one for each of us. I keep telling him I do not need tv. I finally gave up with him and told him okay just show me which button to push. And thinking here we got with the buttons again.
My power went out last night had high winds again. I think the service you have is handy especially on your phone for warnings cause so many times we not on a radio or tv especially where you live. Tornado are not nothing to take lightly. I have a basement do you have a storm shelter or basement under the house???
Bet the family likes your weather cause what I been able to find out Ohio is quite cold right now. Hope you have a good time with dinner and catch all the family news.
Tis not daylight here yet but I cruising on a cool 39 . God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yea....You got a new TV....Was it a flat screen?

No we don't have basements here in the South....I guess the water level is so low (ocean is only 20 miles away...that if the dug a basement it would fill up with water (would need a pump running all the time....We do have a closet with a small area to hide in ...But with a 6 foot 2 guy....5 foot 4 person and 3 dogs it would be close but hopefully safe....Hope we never have to use it....When I lived in Ohio everyone had basements...Not here

Ohio was warm yesterday (50's) I think so all the snow melted...Winter in Ohio changes all the time...:-)

I am sorry you feel you need to stay away from here....Just keep posting...Who cares about the Icons....I had them on mine all the time (usually 20 of them each)....Well I think most people have your e-mail so we can still keep in touch.

Love ya Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7646 Jan 13, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you....losing 40 pounds is a lot for a Great Pyrenees. Nana will fatten him back up.Tonight he will be eating chicken ,sweet potatoes and peas mixed with his regular dog food.How big do Rotts get? My son just got a Rott mixed puppy and she is beautiful and so smart.
I have a friend who has a 3 year old Rott who is 130 pounds....But the vet said he needs to lose weight....Ours is getting a little flabby (not CUT like he was)....We have a fenced area but MoJoe's Nanny (Stumpy) doesn't like to run around alot....I would love to take him to a dog park....but living in country there aren't any around (maybe 18 miles away)...Maybe he will get more exercize as the spring pops up. It starts in February here in SC.....

MoJoe is smart too..he can watch TV shows...He loves "America Favorite Videos" especially the animal videos....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7647 Jan 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Don't be giv'n 'em any ideas now...
Before ya know it...all your critters and Jibber will have an outfit on...

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7648 Jan 13, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Glad you had a nice Birthday bash for your son....How is Ms Chloe doing?

And great hearing your son has his own car to drive now....I was watching Extreme Homes...and there was one in Johannsburg...I think it was a stone castle...Do you know where that is?....I thought it might be your Boss and his family home....LOL

Stay cool Mis Cherianne...Take care

Location hidden

#7649 Jan 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you had a nice Birthday bash for your son....How is Ms Chloe doing?
And great hearing your son has his own car to drive now....I was watching Extreme Homes...and there was one in Johannsburg...I think it was a stone castle...Do you know where that is?....I thought it might be your Boss and his family home....LOL
Stay cool Mis Cherianne...Take care
Hi Epi

No don't know about the stone Castle but my boss has a home with three lounges, two dining rooms, two kitchen, 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, indoor gym, downstairs bathroom tennis courts and an Olympic swimming pool with garages for 7 cars. 4 of them live in this house. My son and I have a 2 bedrooms townhouse and it is ample space for two of us.

Ms Chloe has not been sick for 4 days, so fingers cross that these antibiotics are working. She not keen on eating though. Just nibbles at Marie biscuits and Beeno. Tonight is chicken and rice for them as they had two week break so they may enjoy it. Who knows eh!

I have heard of the Castle house which is in Cape Town Epi. Sorry, not in Johannesburg.

Have a great day friend and keep warm. We are sweltering today.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7650 Jan 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before ya know it...all your critters and Jibber will have an outfit on...
LOL
Hey Captain and Epi

I can just see the Captain walking down the pavement with his little dogs decked out in clothes. They may think that Captain (is a bit weak in the wrist) or some such. I bet his fancy bird would "kick up a stink" if he dressed the little ones in clothes. Ha ha ha

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 673,076
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Catcher1 104,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Peter Ross 445,847
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 34 min Spotted Wee 396
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,050
BIG OIL, Race, Genocide 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 13 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web