“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7569 Jan 9, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne;
Sun is still sleeping here tis not even daylight yet here.
I up for that first cup and wondering what I shall attempt today.
I got the snooze button set on the ways of the world yet too.
I get you a reply to your e mail. God bless loveya mam.
Hey mam

You are like me. No matter what I do I wake up at 4:45. Either Chloe wants outs or I just wake u[p. Sleeping in seems to disappear as you get older eh! Not such fun.

I am going to collect my meds at the chemist so I shall be leaving the office early. Whilst bossman is away I am taking the chance to get everything sorted that I possibly can so that when he returns I can dedicate myself to him as when he land from anywhere, he hits the runway running, mobile in hand and dialing my number. That reminds me I dropped my mobile and now the speaker does not work too well at all. In any event I was due for an upgrade last July already but I never got it as I was pretty happy with my "pleb/moron mobile". Dial button, cut of button and sms/text messaging. I do not want to be able to receive emails on my phone as bossman will be sending me emails like there is no tomorrow. When I leave the office, I leave the office. I do not want any of the office machinery following me. I have to have some time to myself without being bothered by 7 family members wanting this and that. If the text me I can always say that the phone was being charged or turned off.

I shall look out for your email Mam.

Take care and stay warm dear one.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7570 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne......
Poor Chloe....I will keep her in Healing Prayer....I hope they find out what is wrong....I'll bet she ate something she shouldn't have...
And I hope your son gets his car back....Tell him to be careful (no more accidents...LOL)
Have a great day....
Luv
Hi Epi

Thank you so much Epi. Son will most probably get his care back tomorrow which will be great as I shall not have to take time off work to take him to collect it.

I need to visit with Chloe every evening after work and if we travel together then I get home after 7:30 and the Vet is closed by then.

I am going to ask the Vet to take another Xray as I want to be sure that everything in her tummy is fine still. The Xray will show if she ate a rock or the stuffing out of the lounge chair. But Epi she is very fussy about what she eats and anything that goes in her mouth so I do not understand it at all. I really feel sorry for the little mite. I love her so much and when she hurts, I hurt as well and my heart just wants to break.

Thanks for your prayers Epi it means a lot friend.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7571 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I think you are tellin a "Tall Tale"?.....
LOL
(But I believe you do brew likker....:-)
Heh heh heh... Ther's them times when duck feathers needs ta be put on ground squirrels just so they can imagine they can fly. Such nonsense lets ther minds escape the confines o' ther world and find a sort o' pleasure, if'n even for a short flap....and them tales is fun for all what partakes of the minstrels' rambles in every twist o' the lip. Sew'n a bit o' truth in the fabric serves ta make the fancy a bit more want'n ta be heard an enjoyed by them familiar.
Sometimes it jist gets ta itch'n in a fella ta make folks smile a bit...

Location hidden

#7572 Jan 9, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne;
Hi Mam

I think I told you that I dropped my mobile phone. Well the speaker is totally buggers and putting it on loud speaker is very hard to hear. I was due an upgrade phone last July but I was very happy with my little pleb/moron mobile, on button, cut off button and text button. So it looks like I am going to have to get a new phone. I am not keen at all because everyones walking around here with "iPhones" and I have no idea how to operate them at all. I have always stuck with Nokia as they are the phones that I have used since the advent of phones (mobiles) in 1997. I got another phone as an upgrade once and I stressed so much about the workings of the thing, that I phoned my son and asked him if he wanted it, he said yes and I went back to my little reliable Nokia. My son says that I will be able to work an iPhone but have serious doubts about that. There are just soooooooooooooo many buttons. I have to have a mobile for work as I get all the Banking numbers texted to me. I shall have a look on Saturday afternoon and see what is available and what MTN advise me to do.
I am stressing already and I even have the phone. That is me alright. Worry wart.

I hope you are keeping warm. Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7573 Jan 9, 2014
correction
I am stressing already and I do not even have the phone.

Location hidden

#7574 Jan 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne......
Poor Chloe....I will keep her in Healing Prayer....I hope they find out what is wrong....I'll bet she ate something she shouldn't have...
And I hope your son gets his car back....Tell him to be careful (no more accidents...LOL)
Have a great day....
Luv
Morning Epi

Chloe has gone 24 hours without bringing up her food........ so she is being watched very carefully by the Vet. I am waiting for the panel beaters to phone and say that the car is ready for collection. All being well and with prayers answered it should be today. For convenience sake I hope that it is because my son starts back at work on Monday and that would be awkward arriving back from leave and asking for time off to collect your car. Well it is true but still embarrassing.

I will keep you opsted.

Hope Mojoe and his Nanny and Stumpie are all well.

We have sunshine today with a high of 32 degrees. Do not know if it will get that high as the clouds are already gathering for the late afternoon storm and rains.

Take care and sendinglove to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7575 Jan 9, 2014
Hey Cherianne;

Hey Mam

Chloe has gone 24 hours without being sick. I just checked up on the time and it is over 24 hours. YAY . Still going to speak to the Vet.

Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7576 Jan 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh... Ther's them times when duck feathers needs ta be put on ground squirrels just so they can imagine they can fly. Such nonsense lets ther minds escape the confines o' ther world and find a sort o' pleasure, if'n even for a short flap....and them tales is fun for all what partakes of the minstrels' rambles in every twist o' the lip. Sew'n a bit o' truth in the fabric serves ta make the fancy a bit more want'n ta be heard an enjoyed by them familiar.
It makes life "Less boring".....Tellin a tall tale is starting to be a lost art.....In the Cherokee culture the "Storytellers" were respected....It helped the next generation to carry on and learn from their elders and History....

You ever read "Brere Rabbit" by Uncle Remus?...It is kind of "Gullah" (black slave language).... from this area,,,around Charleston SC. They made their own language so the "Master" couldn't understand them....Interesting

Always good to SMILE a bit.....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7577 Jan 10, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;
I know I been left with a wagon that got overload on it or a plate is running over but I slowly learning about this maintance free things around here. Every time I go to fix I go with the idea fix permanently. If I do not know how to fix I go to the internet for instructions or one of thoses fix it yourself books. The place getting a woman touch now and the man touch of things are going bye bye. Like overhead lighting I cannot reach to change bulbs out without a latter. Piss on this sh*t I went to lamps.
I got one that barks when he thinks he is by himself boggie boy. A real wuss of a fella ya know. I had a neighbor who use to throw rocks at Eli but was not so funny when I chased him down the road rocking him. That ended his fun of rock throwing that day .As of lately me and the critters have had some peaceful days. They sure like it that they can roam all over the place now with no problems.
The days are warm but Oh thoses nights are cold here. But with a bit of work I managed to stay warm and comfortable. I only used about a fourth of the wood that was collected to get thru this winter. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Out there in your beautiful Stark "Enchanting" Land....I think of these.....

Wagon Train Song....

http://youtu.be/zjOBOp1qY9s

And......Rawhide.....

I know you didn't watch much TV...But these were very popular Westerns in the late 50's

Hope today is a good one Friend....It will rain and be 60 I think....Woo Hoo

Love ya Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7578 Jan 10, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi
Chloe has gone 24 hours without bringing up her food........ so she is being watched very carefully by the Vet. I am waiting for the panel beaters to phone and say that the car is ready for collection. All being well and with prayers answered it should be today. For convenience sake I hope that it is because my son starts back at work on Monday and that would be awkward arriving back from leave and asking for time off to collect your car. Well it is true but still embarrassing.
I will keep you opsted.
Hope Mojoe and his Nanny and Stumpie are all well.
We have sunshine today with a high of 32 degrees. Do not know if it will get that high as the clouds are already gathering for the late afternoon storm and rains.
Take care and sendinglove to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
That is a good sign for Chloe....I will keep her in Healing Prayer

Don't stress about the iPhone...LW has one ... I believe... and I told her to just play with it...The more you use it the better...Then you become more familiar with it...

I think you have a few more hours left in your work day....So enjoy it...and have a great weekend....MoJoe and Nanny Stumpy and Lily says "Hey".

Luv ya

Location hidden

#7579 Jan 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good sign for Chloe....I will keep her in Healing Prayer
Don't stress about the iPhone...LW has one ... I believe... and I told her to just play with it...The more you use it the better...Then you become more familiar with it...
I think you have a few more hours left in your work day....So enjoy it...and have a great weekend....MoJoe and Nanny Stumpy and Lily says "Hey".
Luv ya
Hi Epi

Thank you for your healing prayers. Sorry I missed out Lily I tried to remember all their names but came up short on that one. My apologies.

I will take a look at what this here iPhone thing is all about but Epi you do not know how stupid I am when it comes to things like tuning videos, Operating of iPhones etc. I have two lamps in my lounge and I can replace those bulbs when needed but the centre lights near the ceiling I cannot change the globes as I do not have anything high enough to reach the up to the ceiling. I suppose I could give it a try but what happens if I cannot work the iPhone Epi. I need to be able to get my messages from the Bank for payments that is required for my work. I phoned and asked them if they had just plain normal mobile phones, and the man said that is not the way the future is going. Well I have news for him. If they have a normal pleb/moron mobile phone I will opt for that. I am a "scaredy cat" when it comes to things like this.

Oh well I will try to not think about it and perhaps it will all work out. I do not know ..........

Have a great day today Epi and also a lovely weekend.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7580 Jan 10, 2014
HI EVERYONE

YIPPEE!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

I am taking my son to the panel beaters and be there by 9:00am tomorrow and he will get his car back. YAY!!! YAY !!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

At least neither of us has to ask for extra time off to collect the car. I have prayed so hard about this. The Lord has not forsaken us and he never will. Thank you.

Thank you all for your prayers. You know when you get back from your annual leave and first thing you have to ask for time off to collect your car, it does not go down well with employers. But it is now sorted and we can get it all done tomorrow.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7581 Jan 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out there in your beautiful Stark "Enchanting" Land....I think of these.....
Wagon Train Song....
And......Rawhide.....
I know you didn't watch much TV...But these were very popular Westerns in the late 50's
Hope today is a good one Friend....It will rain and be 60 I think....Woo Hoo
Love ya Friend
Morning Epi;

I most probably seen bit and pieces of some of the movies made of wagon train and rawhide
and has been some good music written and produced about the west. But in the 50's I was a small fry of a gal.(child)lol.

The lil box is sittin on 36 out here this morning but whoppie a whopping 46 for the high. With the winds that no heat wave out here.

Daughter called me late last night could not get her stove going so here I made to bee line for her place to get that thing jump started for the night as her pellet stove is broke down but to night her honey suppose to come home and fix it for her. Thank goodness she has more than one stove for heat. By the time I made it back to my place I was cold to bones and poking up my stove too and building some black coffee. Nights get cold out here. Everyone is doin fine.

God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7582 Jan 10, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I think I told you that I dropped my mobile phone. Well the speaker is totally buggers and putting it on loud speaker is very hard to hear. I was due an upgrade phone last July but I was very happy with my little pleb/moron mobile, on button, cut off button and text button. So it looks like I am going to have to get a new phone. I am not keen at all because everyones walking around here with "iPhones" and I have no idea how to operate them at all. I have always stuck with Nokia as they are the phones that I have used since the advent of phones (mobiles) in 1997. I got another phone as an upgrade once and I stressed so much about the workings of the thing, that I phoned my son and asked him if he wanted it, he said yes and I went back to my little reliable Nokia. My son says that I will be able to work an iPhone but have serious doubts about that. There are just soooooooooooooo many buttons. I have to have a mobile for work as I get all the Banking numbers texted to me. I shall have a look on Saturday afternoon and see what is available and what MTN advise me to do.
I am stressing already and I even have the phone. That is me alright. Worry wart.
I hope you are keeping warm. Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Hi Cherianne;

I be the first to tell you I'm not built for this high tech stuff either, but I was reading a article about how in time in the very near future everything is going wireless. So we better learn how to push thoses buttons if we do not want to be left behind. So gal put on those walking fingers push those buttons and the darn thing start talkin to you. lol. or giving your hand a shake job. viberating. lol. First time that happened to me I put the thing down and will repeat what came flying out of my mouth.LOL. Oh geesh I tell the wonder of it all. God bless loveya mam.

Location hidden

#7583 Jan 10, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Cherianne;
Hey Mam
Chloe has gone 24 hours without being sick. I just checked up on the time and it is over 24 hours. YAY . Still going to speak to the Vet.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis good news. I hoping she continues to improve. As always I keep all of you tucked in prayer as I explained in my e mail about being so far from each other over the large sea.
Of which I have never seen. We must always be mindful and thankful for those that we meet only thru words but closer in heart. Tucking each in prayer. God bless loveya mam.

Location hidden

#7584 Jan 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;

Agreed even for a short flap escaping the confines our world. I love the spinning and weaving of your stories. You just keep them coming. Some say laughter is best medicine in this world and dancing is the next. Both together is a dandy combination.

You got burr boo weather where you are stay warm and comfortable. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7585 Jan 10, 2014
I missing a couple of folks here Sera and Jack;

Hope you and families are doing well and staying warm.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7586 Jan 10, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
I missing a couple of folks here Sera and Jack;
Hope you and families are doing well and staying warm.
I'm here Whispers, been down last couple of days, don't get sick too often but have acute bronchitis at this time. Had pneumonia twice in my past , was told I could be more susceptible to this. Off from my little P/T job but still conducting business(my teens assist, I thank the Lord for my guys & gal) "the show must go on!" I feel better when I'm working, even a wee bit.

We've been "staying warm" but it has been brutal so far. No loss of livestock though, holding up well. It gets much "warmer" this weekend , 40s through the 50s(4s to 10s C) with much rain accompanying. That will wash away any remaining snow and looks to be more seasonal weather for this region after that. Long as that nefarious "polar vortex" stays polar. And that's another thing, media plays it up like it's never occurred to this degree before and they 'latch on' the "new found" buzz word -'polar vortex'-(cue "Twilight Zone" theme). It's sickening. Yeah, winters get cold, sometimes VERY cold - that's winter(though sub-tropical Florida sounds better every year -LOL).

So, pray you're faring well out there dear Lady, keep the oil lamps full and continue those plans for spring :)

Location hidden

#7587 Jan 10, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here Whispers, been down last couple of days, don't get sick too often but have acute bronchitis at this time. Had pneumonia twice in my past , was told I could be more susceptible to this. Off from my little P/T job but still conducting business(my teens assist, I thank the Lord for my guys & gal) "the show must go on!" I feel better when I'm working, even a wee bit.
We've been "staying warm" but it has been brutal so far. No loss of livestock though, holding up well. It gets much "warmer" this weekend , 40s through the 50s(4s to 10s C) with much rain accompanying. That will wash away any remaining snow and looks to be more seasonal weather for this region after that. Long as that nefarious "polar vortex" stays polar. And that's another thing, media plays it up like it's never occurred to this degree before and they 'latch on' the "new found" buzz word -'polar vortex'-(cue "Twilight Zone" theme). It's sickening. Yeah, winters get cold, sometimes VERY cold - that's winter(though sub-tropical Florida sounds better every year -LOL).
So, pray you're faring well out there dear Lady, keep the oil lamps full and continue those plans for spring :)
Mornin Jack;

Watch that acute Bronchitis as it can turn into pneumonia quick. It always manages to weaken the system and leave one susceptible to another round of it. Hope you get better soon. Yes is always nice when those extra pair helping hands comes along to help with a loaded wagon. Watching those teens grow into adult hood can be a ball every moment makes one look back on there own walk of the past. Then one day you look up and find adults. Good to know you got their help and always remember Jack that wee bit of work never run away it just wait on you to get well again.

I been losing power here of and on all morning the winds have just gone wild gusting up and my trees on this place are taking a beating too. Tis another storm moving in this area. I do not believe much of what the media cooks up either and most of the time it is so short and never no follow up. I do better watching those skies and watchin those critters. I expect I shall be without power tonight if that happens I just hold up and rest for the night.

Oil lamps always full and ready for service. I want to get the project done so when I get as old as dirt I can just lay around like a ole dog that is free of ticks.LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7588 Jan 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes life "Less boring".....Tellin a tall tale is starting to be a lost art.....In the Cherokee culture the "Storytellers" were respected....It helped the next generation to carry on and learn from their elders and History....
You ever read "Brere Rabbit" by Uncle Remus?...It is kind of "Gullah" (black slave language).... from this area,,,around Charleston SC. They made their own language so the "Master" couldn't understand them....Interesting
Always good to SMILE a bit.....:-)
Yessum. Along time ago.
We're starting to warm up some , at least for now.
Have a good day Epi!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 817,621
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min thetruth 9,243
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min Seentheotherside 1,978
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Seentheotherside 579,116
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Here For Now 609,856
News Police Say Suspect Involved in 9 Armed Robberies 1 hr discocrisco 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr theswamiji 5,923
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 270,134
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web