“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7529 Jan 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is brutally cold here right now. Thawed pipes already, and put extra heaters in service too.
It only took minutes outside for my fingers to begin aching...BRRRRR!
Waiting to see LW's post also.
Thanks Epi...means a lot.
:)
Registering 22 below with wind chill factored in.- 4 as I write this. My indoor temp is 66 degrees.(for celsius that's -30,-20 and 18 , respectively).

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7530 Jan 7, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering 22 below with wind chill factored in.- 4 as I write this. My indoor temp is 66 degrees.(for celsius that's -30,-20 and 18 , respectively).
I hope all you folks were ready for this spell of cold.
You were talking about a "non electric" coffee maker LOL! It might be worth everyone looking at having some "flowerpot" heaters standing by for these wonderful nature events. one can use almost anything to fuel them if needed. Shoot Senecus, you can even make coffee on one!
It has come up to about 5 F right now here.(if that reading is even correct)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7531 Jan 7, 2014
Now I'm starting t get a little worried about LW.....With all this deep Freeze...She might have lost power

Cherianne.... Why don't you give her a call tomorrow......

The cold front will be outta here soon.....Saturday will be close to 70 degrees

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7532 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Now I'm starting t get a little worried about LW.....With all this deep Freeze...She might have lost power
Cherianne.... Why don't you give her a call tomorrow......
The cold front will be outta here soon.....Saturday will be close to 70 degrees
Hi there Epi

I had an email from her this morning and she is fine. Insulating pipes and keeping the house warm. So no problem Epi. I will let her know that you guys are worried about her.

Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7533 Jan 8, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi
I had an email from her this morning and she is fine. Insulating pipes and keeping the house warm. So no problem Epi. I will let her know that you guys are worried about her.
Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
OK...Good...Glad she is OK

I went out yestereday in the Cold....Used my "winter coat" and neck scarf and gloves (It is rare I do that here in the South)....Today will be sunny and 40 something.....

I am organizing things that I have just put off since the move.....Now is a good time....Plus I am watching what I eat and slowly exercising (video on the laptop)....And following along with my church on Reading scriptures every day....So slowly but surely trying to better my Life.....(and others)

Hope you all have a great day....Enjoy!!!!

Luv ya

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7534 Jan 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...Good...Glad she is OK
I went out yestereday in the Cold....Used my "winter coat" and neck scarf and gloves (It is rare I do that here in the South)....Today will be sunny and 40 something.....
I am organizing things that I have just put off since the move.....Now is a good time....Plus I am watching what I eat and slowly exercising (video on the laptop)....And following along with my church on Reading scriptures every day....So slowly but surely trying to better my Life.....(and others)
Hope you all have a great day....Enjoy!!!!
Luv ya
Hey there Epi

Sounds like you getting your life in order. Good for you.

I think every women on earth is on a diet right now after Christmas and New Year. I know that I am. Eating fish and salads. Getting kind of boring however it should not take long for the pounds to slip away. LOL.

Have a great day Epi and God bless you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7535 Jan 8, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Good morning friends, here's something I came across I thought some (all?) would find interesting. Found quite by accident, researching coffee makers(I have hard water,was looking for a non-electric method)- she had an article about one. Anyway, while reading the "About" section , I couldn't help but think of our Whispers :)
Good blog, enjoy:
http://www.granny-miller.com/about/
Morning Senecus;

Most enjoyable to read and interesting too. You should post more of theses as you find
them. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7536 Jan 8, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Hey Mam
I will reply to your emails at some point today hopefully. All going well and Chloe is improving but is still in the hospital and on the drip. I visiting her last night and she perked up a bit. I took her fresh Holland Steak as she is only allowed red meat for the next 8 days. She liked it but I could she was feeling rotten by the end of the visit. The Vet says the first night she goes without bringing up will be a mile stone.There is apparently a foreign body in her tummy and this needs to be killed off. I am surprised as she is very careful of what she puts in her mouth. Has always been very fussy eater as you know.
Son doing a bit better but still on meds for interitis.(sp)
Have a lovely day Mam and take care. I am thrilled to hear that you do not have to have anything to do with bears any longer. It makes my heart happy.
Look out for an email from me Mam at some point in the day. Still sorting those emails Yuk!!!!
Love you lots Mam and sending this over the ocean with love.
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Our critters are like small children they sometimes get into things that they should not I hope the vet can determine what has made Chloe so sick and help her get well. Hope son get better soon too. Yes I happy too about the bear thing. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7537 Jan 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Everyone....
LW didn't post yesterday....Hope she is OK.....
Cherianne....It sounds like Chloe ate something....Hope she can "pass" it without a problem....Our dogs take alot of our money and Love don't they?
I know we spend alot on them.
Cap'n I pray your healing is coming along....Your area was below zero....It got down to 15 degrees here (broke a record)...It is too cold to snow...It very rarely snows here....
Love to everyone...Stay Warm...And to Cherianne....Stay cool (and dry)
Morning Epi;

I am doing okay. Daughter went to Texas for a week to be with her honey and I
stepped up to help and took care of her house and her critters. Son got bought another
log splitter and ask me to go with him to load it so got that done. Everyone is doin fine.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7538 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is brutally cold here right now. Thawed pipes already, and put extra heaters in service too.
It only took minutes outside for my fingers to begin aching...BRRRRR!
Waiting to see LW's post also.
Thanks Epi...means a lot.
:)
Morning Cap;
Tis is cold here too ,snowed, and I had the propane and wood all running full blast around here. I wrapped my pipes at the end of summer sure hope that wrappings done last until spring with no problems. This weather has no mercy. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7539 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope all you folks were ready for this spell of cold.
You were talking about a "non electric" coffee maker LOL! It might be worth everyone looking at having some "flowerpot" heaters standing by for these wonderful nature events. one can use almost anything to fuel them if needed. Shoot Senecus, you can even make coffee on one!
It has come up to about 5 F right now here.(if that reading is even correct)
Morning Cap;

I went on a hunt for those flowerpot heaters a new adventure for me and a new project I going to build myself some of them for the house.Tis sure something I did not know about.
Thanks for the help cap. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7540 Jan 8, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi
Take care and God bless
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

I got the pipes insulated around my washing machine and pipes insulated inside bathroom as it has no heat too it. That insulation sure can make you itch too but better itch in the winter than in the summer heat. LOL Maybe when I get theses projects done life for me will be one very sweet bowl of cherries out here on the edge.I have no one to keep me out of mischief so no tellin where or what I shall get into. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7541 Jan 8, 2014
Hey Sera;

Hope and pray all is going well with the both of you.
Stay where it is warm the weather on another tear.

P.S, Misssing your post.

Location hidden

#7542 Jan 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
I went on a hunt for those flowerpot heaters a new adventure for me and a new project I going to build myself some of them for the house.Tis sure something I did not know about.
Thanks for the help cap. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Have fun. I'll be glad when I see the first green poppers coming up from the soil. That's a sure sign of better days on the horizon.
Love ya,
Cap'n

Location hidden

#7543 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun. I'll be glad when I see the first green poppers coming up from the soil. That's a sure sign of better days on the horizon.
Love ya,
Cap'n
Hey Cap;

I already got up early with clay flower pots roaming across the brain. Got my first one built and up and running. Built a double potter one .Found the can heat at the hardware too. Think I build a couple of more to put in a cold bathroom only with scented candles now man that is a hoot of a project scented candles in a bathroom.

Daughter coming by tonight to see this and going to show son too .Think I going to attempt
to raise some fresh tomatoes and maybe put in a small strawberry bed this spring.Then sit on the porch and watch the green stuff grow.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#7544 Jan 8, 2014
Good afternoon everyone ... thought I'd come back and see how everyone is doing ... glad to see yall in good health and spirits ... carry on! Peace out! FC <3 ...

Location hidden

#7545 Jan 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap;
I already got up early with clay flower pots roaming across the brain. Got my first one built and up and running. Built a double potter one .Found the can heat at the hardware too. Think I build a couple of more to put in a cold bathroom only with scented candles now man that is a hoot of a project scented candles in a bathroom.
Daughter coming by tonight to see this and going to show son too .Think I going to attempt
to raise some fresh tomatoes and maybe put in a small strawberry bed this spring.Then sit on the porch and watch the green stuff grow.
Fantastic! Just be careful with the "flamable" sis.
Tomatoes huh? Don't forget to plant some "mayonnaise" so ya can make sandwiches! LOL!
Speak'n o' plant'n---The hardest thing I ever tried ta grow was chickens. I must'a planted cases of them eggs, and none of 'em ever come up!---the whole place took ta stink'n ta high heaven...the ole' lady left, bessy quit giv'n milk, and the neighbors all had a big ole' town meet'n an tried ta have me deported ta someplace downwind!
OH! The dang dog, cat, and mice all run off too!
I reckon I'll jist stick ta mak'n likker...folks is a lot more friendlier with it...even the parson!
;)

Location hidden

#7546 Jan 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap;
OH! I fergot!
Ya wanna be real careful with them strawberries too!
I heard it said, an it's true I'm sure....."folks what don't know what ther do'in with strawberries an such will prolly wind up with a bad jam"...

Location hidden

#7547 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! I fergot!
Ya wanna be real careful with them strawberries too!
I heard it said, an it's true I'm sure....."folks what don't know what ther do'in with strawberries an such will prolly wind up with a bad jam"...
lol lol you mean as in strawberry wine huh??? Hey I do not know how to make that either so think I am safe.lol.

Location hidden

#7548 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic! Just be careful with the "flamable" sis.
Tomatoes huh? Don't forget to plant some "mayonnaise" so ya can make sandwiches! LOL!
Speak'n o' plant'n---The hardest thing I ever tried ta grow was chickens. I must'a planted cases of them eggs, and none of 'em ever come up!---the whole place took ta stink'n ta high heaven...the ole' lady left, bessy quit giv'n milk, and the neighbors all had a big ole' town meet'n an tried ta have me deported ta someplace downwind!
OH! The dang dog, cat, and mice all run off too!
I reckon I'll jist stick ta mak'n likker...folks is a lot more friendlier with it...even the parson!
;)
Hey Cap;

I had a two legged neighbor who like to hit my chicken house for fresh eggs when he could caught me gone off the place. I found his fresh foot prints in the mud after a rain. So you know what I did, I never said a word about it to him just collected my eggs in a large coffee can and let them set in the heat for several days then replanted them in the chicken house.
LOL When those eggs hit the skillet of hot cookin oil they left a lasting noneatable impression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min PELE78 808,864
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 268,785
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min truth 573,585
sex (May '13) 1 hr hitu 83
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 1 hr NANA 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,849
Moses never existed 1 hr WasteWater 1,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 608,117
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr Coco 202
More from around the web