Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7509 Jan 5, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I am down in both knees this morning think it is from too much latter climbing. I think like a young hen but I'm sure a ole hen. LOL. Due to weather I moved project progress inside of house and think I overdone trying to save a few dollars.
Got down to 7 here last night and come up to a heat wave of 25. The winds always seem to make it colder but here it is just dry and cold.
I not heard from Cherianne I have sent her two e mails and some pictures but no response I had thought she was to return to work Jan 2. I lost her phone number too or would call her.
I hope and pray she is okay.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
I think Cherianne said she returns to work January 6th or around there...Which would be tomorrow....I think she is OK....South Africa's has alot of communication problems ...Here in the US we are so Blessed to have access at our finger tips.

I can see you doing TOO MUCH....Just slow down a little and pace yourself....You'll do fine....I started doing exercise videos on my computer and when I am suppose to go to the right...I go to the left...And put my arms in the air (to me...does NOT look like the woman showing how to do it)...Glad there is no camera....

Will talk to the little ones this afternoon....They are so funny.....

Love you Friend....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7510 Jan 5, 2014
I hope everyone has a great day.....

Luv to ya

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7511 Jan 6, 2014
Hello to Everyone,

I got back to the office today to an inbox with 1032 emails, so I am pretty busy to say the least. All is okay we were without power from night time on the 31 December 2013 and got power on the Saturday 4th January 2014. Another deep freezer load of food down the tubes. Par for the course.

I am getting in touch with my insurance company today to find out if there is cover to be gotten for power cuts that last this long.

Chloe is still very ill. She is back in the hospital. She has lost so much weight and can keep no food down at all. She reaches up everything that goes into her tummy. Seeing the Vet tonight to find out what can be done. Please put her in your prayers. Thank you All.

I will try and get some normality into my life by tomorrow (when I have gotten rid of the main lot of emails) and dealt with them. I will try and email later on before going home and to see Chloe in the hospital. I am so worried about her you haven no idea.

I wish you all the best for 2014 EVERYONE and hopefully I will get back to normal tomorrow.

Sending love to Mam, Epi, Captain, Sera and anyone else that pops in.
With love as always
Cherianne
xxxx

PS Mam I only received one email and no pictures or anything. The inefficiency of this country is beyond the pale. Will try and email soonest but have to sort the emails out.

With
love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7512 Jan 6, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Hello to Everyone,
I got back to the office today to an inbox with 1032 emails, so I am pretty busy to say the least. All is okay we were without power from night time on the 31 December 2013 and got power on the Saturday 4th January 2014. Another deep freezer load of food down the tubes. Par for the course.
I am getting in touch with my insurance company today to find out if there is cover to be gotten for power cuts that last this long.
Chloe is still very ill. She is back in the hospital. She has lost so much weight and can keep no food down at all. She reaches up everything that goes into her tummy. Seeing the Vet tonight to find out what can be done. Please put her in your prayers. Thank you All.
I will try and get some normality into my life by tomorrow (when I have gotten rid of the main lot of emails) and dealt with them. I will try and email later on before going home and to see Chloe in the hospital. I am so worried about her you haven no idea.
I wish you all the best for 2014 EVERYONE and hopefully I will get back to normal tomorrow.
With love as always
Cherianne
xxxx
PS Mam I only received one email and no pictures or anything. The inefficiency of this country is beyond the pale. Will try and email soonest but have to sort the emails out.
With
love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne....

Good to see you back to work.....Sorry to hear about your power problems....One time a major storm came through when I lived in Ohio and my power was off 4 days...I was honestly getting into not watching TV or computer and read alot of books.....I think society could do better without all this Technology...I mean every young person has a phone and thinks it is sewn onto their hand....Instead of talking they just get into their phones....Don't get me wrong I love the access...but it takes something away also.....

Anyway....Talk to you later and I will pray for Chloe

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7513 Jan 6, 2014
Morning Friends.....

I see a DEEP Freeze is in some areas....My grandkids has their school closed (wind chill too extreme)

Stay warm Friends....Love ya!!

Location hidden

#7514 Jan 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne....
Good to see you back to work.....Sorry to hear about your power problems....One time a major storm came through when I lived in Ohio and my power was off 4 days...I was honestly getting into not watching TV or computer and read alot of books.....I think society could do better without all this Technology...I mean every young person has a phone and thinks it is sewn onto their hand....Instead of talking they just get into their phones....Don't get me wrong I love the access...but it takes something away also.....
Anyway....Talk to you later and I will pray for Chloe
Hi Epi

I think that this holiday season has by far been the worst power wise. We hardly had any. Thank goodness we had power on Christmas day otherwise it would have been pretty dismal.

I have had enough of answering emails today. I wish they were all done/.

Will pop in later.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7515 Jan 6, 2014
Good morning friends, here's something I came across I thought some (all?) would find interesting. Found quite by accident, researching coffee makers(I have hard water,was looking for a non-electric method)- she had an article about one. Anyway, while reading the "About" section , I couldn't help but think of our Whispers :)

Good blog, enjoy:

http://www.granny-miller.com/about/

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7516 Jan 6, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
Hello to Everyone,
With love as always
Cherianne
xxxx
With
love
Cherianne
xxxx
Well, HELLO!
It's good to see that you are OK!

Location hidden

#7517 Jan 6, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Good morning friends, here's something I came across I thought some (all?) would find interesting. Found quite by accident, researching coffee makers(I have hard water,was looking for a non-electric method)- she had an article about one. Anyway, while reading the "About" section , I couldn't help but think of our Whispers :)
Good blog, enjoy:
http://www.granny-miller.com/about/
Ya. Interesting!
Thanks!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7518 Jan 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Interesting!
Thanks!
Quite welcome ,Cap'n :)

Location hidden

#7519 Jan 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, HELLO!
It's good to see that you are OK!
Hi Captain,

How's life treating you? We are fine just learning to live without power, THAT IS ALL. What a New Year's celebration sitting in the pitch dark, not a light on for miles around us. Anyway we had fun playing "I spy with my little eye". LOL Hope you had a great celebration over the holidays.

I went to see the Vet late yesterday afternoon and I got to visit with Chloe. The Vet is giving Chloe new treatment and she is still on the drip. The Vet says that there is something "foreign" in Chloe's tummy that is what is causing this all. They did blood tests and her white and red blood cells look fine. So she is on a new anti biotic for 8 days together with some other tablets. She is only allowed to eat red meat during this time. So I am buying Holland steaks (the cheapest steak) and cooking it freshly each night to take when I visit her. She always perks up when I am with her but the Vet says that she pines a lot. I think that he may let her come home for the weekend because I shall be there for her. She does not like being away from home at all.

Scruffy is missing her something shocking and he whimpers and cries in the kitchen when he sees her bowl and she is not there. Bless his heart.

Scott has interitis (yet again) and the Dr says that it is all the rain that is making the people sick. I have his meds for him and he is still on leave until Monday, so fingers crossed.

I am ploughing my way through he emails and hopefully I will reach the end some time today. My older boss is coming in today so that should be fun. He is a wonderful character.

Take care my dear friend and say hello to that pretty bird for me.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7520 Jan 6, 2014
Hey Mam

I will reply to your emails at some point today hopefully. All going well and Chloe is improving but is still in the hospital and on the drip. I visiting her last night and she perked up a bit. I took her fresh Holland Steak as she is only allowed red meat for the next 8 days. She liked it but I could she was feeling rotten by the end of the visit. The Vet says the first night she goes without bringing up will be a mile stone.There is apparently a foreign body in her tummy and this needs to be killed off. I am surprised as she is very careful of what she puts in her mouth. Has always been very fussy eater as you know.

Son doing a bit better but still on meds for interitis.(sp)

Have a lovely day Mam and take care. I am thrilled to hear that you do not have to have anything to do with bears any longer. It makes my heart happy.

Look out for an email from me Mam at some point in the day. Still sorting those emails Yuk!!!!

Love you lots Mam and sending this over the ocean with love.
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7521 Jan 6, 2014
Hi there Seraphima

Hope that all is well with you and yours. Yes 2014 is here and we plod on regardless eh!

I wish you and your husband everything of the best for this new year. May all your plans and ideas come into fruition. God bless you both.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7522 Jan 6, 2014
Hi there Epi

So did our Mojoe enjoy is Christmas and New Year? I bet he did........ running around like he does getting into things. What a boy child he is!!!

Well Epi I read your posts on the Jesus thread everyday and I try to pout hearts icons but I do not always get there in time. Thought I would just let you know.

Wishing you and yours all the best for 2014. Things can only get better and better hey!

Give our Mojoe a cuddle from us in SA. He is such a gorgeous creature. The perfect Rotweiller. One day I shall get a big dog (when I win the Lotto) and can afford a huge rambling house with a huge rambling garden for him to play in.

Our Chloe is improving but very very slowly. She is on a drip and has to eat red meat for the next 8 days. So.......... she gets to eat red meat. Bless her heart.

Take care Epi and sending love to you both
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7523 Jan 6, 2014
HELLO TO YOU ALL

Thought I would share something with you all. I have lived in my new home for 2 and a quarter years and only on old years night did I find out that my house is the only house in the complex that has GUTTERS on the roof. The other houses do not have gutters. So......to say that I do not take notice is pretty much correct. Only took me 2 and a quarters years to find out?????????? That is what comes of being blonde and having too much on my plate. So my home is increased in value because it has GUTTERS. I di not know that they were an optional extra. I thought everyone had GUTTERS. But no, they get drenched when it rains as the water just gushes down from the roof on to them directly.

So I am getting better as noticing things now.

Thought I would share this all with you. Not interesting? No. But boy am I pleased to have GUTTERS. I have GUTTERS but now POWER. I need to think this through. Have a great day everyone.

Love you all
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7524 Jan 6, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captain,
How's life treating you? We are fine just learning to live without power, THAT IS ALL. What a New Year's celebration sitting in the pitch dark, not a light on for miles around us. Anyway we had fun playing "I spy with my little eye". LOL Hope you had a great celebration over the holidays.
I went to see the Vet late yesterday afternoon and I got to visit with Chloe. The Vet is giving Chloe new treatment and she is still on the drip. The Vet says that there is something "foreign" in Chloe's tummy that is what is causing this all. They did blood tests and her white and red blood cells look fine. So she is on a new anti biotic for 8 days together with some other tablets. She is only allowed to eat red meat during this time. So I am buying Holland steaks (the cheapest steak) and cooking it freshly each night to take when I visit her. She always perks up when I am with her but the Vet says that she pines a lot. I think that he may let her come home for the weekend because I shall be there for her. She does not like being away from home at all.
Scruffy is missing her something shocking and he whimpers and cries in the kitchen when he sees her bowl and she is not there. Bless his heart.
Scott has interitis (yet again) and the Dr says that it is all the rain that is making the people sick. I have his meds for him and he is still on leave until Monday, so fingers crossed.
I am ploughing my way through he emails and hopefully I will reach the end some time today. My older boss is coming in today so that should be fun. He is a wonderful character.
Take care my dear friend and say hello to that pretty bird for me.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
I'll do that Cherianne.
Are you sure it's not chair stuffing in her? I hope she passes it, whatever it is.
You and Scott deserve a break sis.
It's very cold and snowing here. I am ready for spring already! LOL!
Love you folks too!

Location hidden

#7525 Jan 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do that Cherianne.
Are you sure it's not chair stuffing in her? I hope she passes it, whatever it is.
You and Scott deserve a break sis.
It's very cold and snowing here. I am ready for spring already! LOL!
Love you folks too!
Hey Captain,

You just gave me a thought. When she was chewing the lounge chair cushion all that foam rubber came out. Perhaps that is what she has in her tummy. I will speak to the Vet tonight when I go visiting her. She is a little monkey Cap't, She chews things but has never eaten anything foreign, since the time she ate a packet of ear buds when she was 3 months old and she had to be hospitalized to get the cottonwool out of her tummy. Since then she is very careful about what goes in her tummy, but I think your idea about the stuffing could shed light on this problem. I will keep you in the loop and let you know what the Vet says.

Snowing, and we are dying of heat. 35 Degrees on the temp gauge as we speak. Very hot weather but it is also raining at the same time. This has been the wettest summer of our lives and the hottest. At least the washing gets dried in about 30 minutes flat.

Cap't how are you really getting on health wise? Are things getting better for you? I thought a lot about you whilst I was on vacation and wondered how you were getting along. I know that these things take time but I wondered if you felt better inside your body with resting and taking things easy.

I will revert with what the Vet has to say but I think you may have hit the nail on the head my dear friend. I never even thought of that. Thanks so much.

Take care, love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7526 Jan 7, 2014
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain,
You just gave me a thought. When she was chewing the lounge chair cushion all that foam rubber came out. Perhaps that is what she has in her tummy. I will speak to the Vet tonight when I go visiting her. She is a little monkey Cap't, She chews things but has never eaten anything foreign, since the time she ate a packet of ear buds when she was 3 months old and she had to be hospitalized to get the cottonwool out of her tummy. Since then she is very careful about what goes in her tummy, but I think your idea about the stuffing could shed light on this problem. I will keep you in the loop and let you know what the Vet says.
Snowing, and we are dying of heat. 35 Degrees on the temp gauge as we speak. Very hot weather but it is also raining at the same time. This has been the wettest summer of our lives and the hottest. At least the washing gets dried in about 30 minutes flat.
Cap't how are you really getting on health wise? Are things getting better for you? I thought a lot about you whilst I was on vacation and wondered how you were getting along. I know that these things take time but I wondered if you felt better inside your body with resting and taking things easy.
I will revert with what the Vet has to say but I think you may have hit the nail on the head my dear friend. I never even thought of that. Thanks so much.
Take care, love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
I thought of a friend's Dane who had swallowed hand rags and nearly died from it, but they got it removed with surgery just in time. He was very lucky.
I am feeling much better, but the docs just can't leave well enough alone. I seem to have become their new object of attention and pin cushion. LOL! I have to have another "test" on Jan 9.
Ya. Let me know how the pup comes along.
You folks take care.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7527 Jan 7, 2014
Morning Everyone....

LW didn't post yesterday....Hope she is OK.....

Cherianne....It sounds like Chloe ate something....Hope she can "pass" it without a problem....Our dogs take alot of our money and Love don't they?
I know we spend alot on them.

Cap'n I pray your healing is coming along....Your area was below zero....It got down to 15 degrees here (broke a record)...It is too cold to snow...It very rarely snows here....

Love to everyone...Stay Warm...And to Cherianne....Stay cool (and dry)

Location hidden

#7528 Jan 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Everyone....
LW didn't post yesterday....Hope she is OK.....
Cherianne....It sounds like Chloe ate something....Hope she can "pass" it without a problem....Our dogs take alot of our money and Love don't they?
I know we spend alot on them.
Cap'n I pray your healing is coming along....Your area was below zero....It got down to 15 degrees here (broke a record)...It is too cold to snow...It very rarely snows here....
Love to everyone...Stay Warm...And to Cherianne....Stay cool (and dry)
It is brutally cold here right now. Thawed pipes already, and put extra heaters in service too.
It only took minutes outside for my fingers to begin aching...BRRRRR!
Waiting to see LW's post also.
Thanks Epi...means a lot.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min curtjester1 41,145
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 16 min Rohot 11
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 23 min Ruby88 53,491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Cherokee Prince 879,147
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 55 min ashokS 574
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 1 hr sanjay 4
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 2 hr Margret 49
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr June VanDerMark 603,253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web