Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7489 Jan 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Senecus;
Tis only one party in my area who pumps the septic tanks. He is a high dollar man too. LoL
Charges any where from seven hundred to one thousand dollars to pump out the tank.
I tell ya there gold in that throw away stuff.
Thank you for the card as it arrived today in my roll along mail box. Thanks again for the beautiful thoughts.God bless loveya lil whispers.
{{{{{{A THOUSAND DOLLARS!}}}}}{{{{GASP}}}}
S- Fer a thousand dollars, I'll come out and bail it out with a 5 gallon bucket!-HOOT!!
When I was up on top of the mountain in the log cabin(with no leach field-just a tank) I had 'em come up a couple times and pimp(I mean pump)'er out--and it was 75-100 bucks! If they told me 1000 dollars, I'd be a find'n a new use for dyneymite!--course, I be point'n the blast at a least liked neighbor too---two birds with one stone type deal y'know?

Location hidden

#7490 Jan 2, 2014
I'm sorry folks...I don't mean any harm here...I'm just try'n ta start the new year on a fun note with some good friends...and still hold a bit of serious respite in the middle as well.
I really love you folks!...and if there is anything I can do to lighten your burden(and I can actually pull it off) I most certainly will do my best...just so you know! I am as serious as 8 heart attacks too!
I learned it from you folks---so don't blame me!
Now---does I got a way with the truth or what!?

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7491 Jan 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
{{{{{{A THOUSAND DOLLARS!}}}}}{{{{GASP}}}}
S- Fer a thousand dollars, I'll come out and bail it out with a 5 gallon bucket!-HOOT!!
When I was up on top of the mountain in the log cabin(with no leach field-just a tank) I had 'em come up a couple times and pimp(I mean pump)'er out--and it was 75-100 bucks! If they told me 1000 dollars, I'd be a find'n a new use for dyneymite!--course, I be point'n the blast at a least liked neighbor too---two birds with one stone type deal y'know?
I love your humor LOL but it tis truth this man charges theses fees to pump the tanks and dumps his tank for twenty dollars a load in to city tanks plus he got the portable toilet he sets for companies sites at fifty five dollars each per week but no charge for weekend service.

Location hidden

#7492 Jan 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your humor LOL but it tis truth this man charges theses fees to pump the tanks and dumps his tank for twenty dollars a load in to city tanks plus he got the portable toilet he sets for companies sites at fifty five dollars each per week but no charge for weekend service.

know it! Maybe we should start a honey dipper bus. ourselves sis!..with reasonable rates!
Geeeze!
Here's the deal...I'll set up the still and sales if you promise ta bail me out with the honeydipper profits! Hahahahah!

Location hidden

#7493 Jan 2, 2014
I mean---It's all the same works ain't it?!

Location hidden

#7494 Jan 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears(from the incessant icons) you have a stalker that would prefer you don't exercise your inalienable right to freedom of speech sis. Perhaps they have some psychosis that needs addressed...just a thought.
I got a full plate of trying to keep this place operational and all the chores done and with the planned project in the makings for a half pint gal which is a tall order. I still on the hunt for a pup yet cause need one by spring time. And this stalking is just a waste of good time for what???? Serves no good purpose at all.

Location hidden

#7495 Jan 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
know it! Maybe we should start a honey dipper bus. ourselves sis!..with reasonable rates!
Geeeze!
Here's the deal...I'll set up the still and sales if you promise ta bail me out with the honeydipper profits! Hahahahah!
Humm interesting I know where I can get a honey dipper dirt cheap. As for the rest you get in a tight spot I just get them to release you over to me. That is done here all the time without bail set. The motto is take them thru the back door and send them out the front and do not bother ringing the dinner bell for extra plate. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7496 Jan 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I'm sorry folks...I don't mean any harm here...I'm just try'n ta start the new year on a fun note with some good friends...and still hold a bit of serious respite in the middle as well.
I really love you folks!...and if there is anything I can do to lighten your burden(and I can actually pull it off) I most certainly will do my best...just so you know! I am as serious as 8 heart attacks too!
You are a gift to many here and you are loved as well !!!

Location hidden

#7497 Jan 2, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm interesting I know where I can get a honey dipper dirt cheap. As for the rest you get in a tight spot I just get them to release you over to me. That is done here all the time without bail set. The motto is take them thru the back door and send them out the front and do not bother ringing the dinner bell for extra plate. LOL
I know---I Love you too sis! >Snort<

Location hidden

#7498 Jan 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You are a gift to many here and you are loved as well !!!
I can only hope you realize how true and honest I am being here. I am being my best with honesty and effort. I don't even care about myself anymore...except maybe as an example to others...and when that's all done---let the waves roll!!! I'll be happy with it all!!!:)

Location hidden

#7499 Jan 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I of the opinion you belong here with all of us. I think quite a few if not all would agree with me. You come to share and love and support. I think we all need each other in some measureable way. You see Cap it is not everyday a friend like you can be found and when they can be found you hang onto them tighty because they are special.

Location hidden

#7500 Jan 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Evening Sera;

Your another one that is special that has touched lives and I of the opinion you belong with the rest of us. To share enjoy each other company. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7501 Jan 3, 2014
LW....Cap'n...Senecus

All this talk about Septics...LOL

My friend was married to a guy that had a business that had this on the sides of the Vans...."A Royal Flush.....Beats a FULL HOUSE" and he had cards pictured on the side.....:-)

I think the "Honeydippers" charge so much because it is a job no one really wants...but the need is there.....

May your septic be running correctly in the New Year.....(That is better than the boring "Happy New Year)

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7502 Jan 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I always try to laugh every day....And try to find humor in everything.

I don't see any harm Cap'n....Just share as much as you can...We are all FRIENDS here

Take care and I hope your healing is coming along nicely...You'll be jumping up and down doing cartwheels in the Spring....

:-)

Luv ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7503 Jan 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Sera....

We don't talk alot....I hope everything is going well....

Prayers are lifted up to you and your Hubby and many animals

God Bless

Location hidden

#7504 Jan 3, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....Cap'n...Senecus
All this talk about Septics...LOL
My friend was married to a guy that had a business that had this on the sides of the Vans...."A Royal Flush.....Beats a FULL HOUSE" and he had cards pictured on the side.....:-)
I think the "Honeydippers" charge so much because it is a job no one really wants...but the need is there.....
May your septic be running correctly in the New Year.....(That is better than the boring "Happy New Year)
Love ya
Morning Epi;

And who started all that septic tank talk with her royal flush LOL I loveya gal.

Tis cold here this morning but sun not up yet either. I kicked the ambers and added more fuel. Grabbed for that first cup and a roll. Think if it warms up me and the camera are going for a walk later this afternoon. I got a project on the burner again or should I say the Son does.

I got this real odd feeling I going to end up with Mildered should daughter decide to make this move that still not been decided she will not be able to take her with her. She is a rolly polly of a gal with one blue eye and one brown eye. I am a real sap for thoses one with no place to go and no one to care about them.

I was telling a friend about a goose that had broken wings that I took. That goose now runs around with Doc the horse. What a combination. Walks under the horse and around the horse small wonder not gotten stepped on yet. But in watching them they the best of pals.
So hums the lifestyle on the edge. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7505 Jan 4, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
And who started all that septic tank talk with her royal flush LOL I loveya gal.
Tis cold here this morning but sun not up yet either. I kicked the ambers and added more fuel. Grabbed for that first cup and a roll. Think if it warms up me and the camera are going for a walk later this afternoon. I got a project on the burner again or should I say the Son does.
I got this real odd feeling I going to end up with Mildered should daughter decide to make this move that still not been decided she will not be able to take her with her. She is a rolly polly of a gal with one blue eye and one brown eye. I am a real sap for thoses one with no place to go and no one to care about them.
I was telling a friend about a goose that had broken wings that I took. That goose now runs around with Doc the horse. What a combination. Walks under the horse and around the horse small wonder not gotten stepped on yet. But in watching them they the best of pals.
So hums the lifestyle on the edge. God bless loveya lil whispers.
So you can open an Animal Refuge...(Which you already have)...LOL....

So you might have another critter named Mildred....The More the merrier

It was cold here yesterday....37 degrees and WINDY...Which made the house cool...Had to crank up the heat alittle and wear sweats and hoodie....:-)

Today it will be sunny and 51 degrees...Thats not too bad....

Hope ya'll have a great one....God Bless

Location hidden

#7506 Jan 4, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can open an Animal Refuge...(Which you already have)...LOL....
So you might have another critter named Mildred....The More the merrier
It was cold here yesterday....37 degrees and WINDY...Which made the house cool...Had to crank up the heat alittle and wear sweats and hoodie....:-)
Today it will be sunny and 51 degrees...Thats not too bad....
Hope ya'll have a great one....God Bless
Hi Epi;

I am down in both knees this morning think it is from too much latter climbing. I think like a young hen but I'm sure a ole hen. LOL. Due to weather I moved project progress inside of house and think I overdone trying to save a few dollars.

Got down to 7 here last night and come up to a heat wave of 25. The winds always seem to make it colder but here it is just dry and cold.

I not heard from Cherianne I have sent her two e mails and some pictures but no response I had thought she was to return to work Jan 2. I lost her phone number too or would call her.
I hope and pray she is okay.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7507 Jan 4, 2014

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7509 Jan 5, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I am down in both knees this morning think it is from too much latter climbing. I think like a young hen but I'm sure a ole hen. LOL. Due to weather I moved project progress inside of house and think I overdone trying to save a few dollars.
Got down to 7 here last night and come up to a heat wave of 25. The winds always seem to make it colder but here it is just dry and cold.
I not heard from Cherianne I have sent her two e mails and some pictures but no response I had thought she was to return to work Jan 2. I lost her phone number too or would call her.
I hope and pray she is okay.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
I think Cherianne said she returns to work January 6th or around there...Which would be tomorrow....I think she is OK....South Africa's has alot of communication problems ...Here in the US we are so Blessed to have access at our finger tips.

I can see you doing TOO MUCH....Just slow down a little and pace yourself....You'll do fine....I started doing exercise videos on my computer and when I am suppose to go to the right...I go to the left...And put my arms in the air (to me...does NOT look like the woman showing how to do it)...Glad there is no camera....

Will talk to the little ones this afternoon....They are so funny.....

Love you Friend....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 12 min ImFree2Choose 643
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 16 min sam123 157
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min NoStress4me 949,961
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 22 min Doctor REALITY 228
What makes the best soda? Coke or Pepsi? 26 min andet1987 7
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min gundee123 14,063
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Peace_Warrior 615,560
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min confrinting with ... 626,812
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lost In Transition 179,967
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr who 278,306
More from around the web