|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Hi Cherianne;

Went to run errands for myself yesterday and dead battery on blue again, Second time around for this type of monkey business. So I pulled out ragged ann out and took her but decided enough of this monkey business while out purchased a new battery for blue.
Had warm weather to get it installed and checked all my fluids in blue too. Found one of the brake lights out so will get that addressed today when I take the old battery back for the core exchange and get my fees back on that. So after today blue should be good for the rest of this winter to carry me around where I need to go.

Hey a New Year has turned another page in history of this world.
Hope you looking forward to something new and different too.
As they say the music of life plays on huh.

Hope you had a good vacation will soon be time to return to that ole grindstone again.

The weather remains the same just dry with warm days and cold nights but time fly's and it will soon be spring. God bless loveya mam

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did good...His "Guard dog" kicked in...and he stayed outside patrolling the parameters...My Hubby had to tell him "Stand down"...."Come on back in"....Now the other two where not effected too much...Our new place has thicker walls and you can't hear the "Bombs Bursting in Air" as much....LOL
This year maybe a good one for you...you can spread your wings and Fly....
Love ya
Hi Epi;
Thinking back remember you sent a picture of Mojoe and I showed it to honey and he said what they feeding that dog superman dog food. Cherianne would send funny things too and I show them to him. Once was some carpenter work done on a bathroom in sa and I not about to say what his opinion of that was. Only that one of them was what same hell type of carpenter work is that. He used to get up and see me on the computer and say what is my pretty women into today whispers and of course I always shared. He knew of Caps accident too and of Jack goats. I shared it all with him. He was always fine tuned into what I was always into or doing.

Must agree with you maybe I am long over due to take thoses wings and fly.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
AYE! Happy new comings to ALL!
With that I will be partaking of the fine "Apple Pie Shine" we have brewed especially for this occasion!
***A special toast to "Popcorn Sutton"- October 5, 1946 March 16, 2009.
WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!
Morning Cap;
Hope you had a grand time bringing in the New Year. 2014
Off course you going to feel last years kick with that shine sippin.(smile)
Hope all your dreams and wishes for this coming year just keep on rollin
in for ya in huge amounts. God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
May your New Year...shine...
Hey Senecus;
Another year bits the dust into the pages of history once again
and the world celebrated a new addition of 2014. Hope you
had a good time bring it all in too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Hi Sera;

Leaving you a message here as you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope is all going well for the both of you as have not heard from you.
Hope you grand and pleasant holidays. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
Hope you had a grand time bringing in the New Year. 2014
Off course you going to feel last years kick with that shine sippin.(smile)
Hope all your dreams and wishes for this coming year just keep on rollin
in for ya in huge amounts. God bless loveya lil whispers
Morn'n LW.
Yeah...it was nice to have everyone together again. Got to spend a few hours with my grandson repairing his guitar, and teaching him how to set it up properly before he heads back to PA today. He was all smiles with the '29 Mercedes..can't wait to drive it! LOL!
The folks all want me to send their best wishes your way sis...they feel you are a special part of the family.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morn'n LW.
Yeah...it was nice to have everyone together again. Got to spend a few hours with my grandson repairing his guitar, and teaching him how to set it up properly before he heads back to PA today. He was all smiles with the '29 Mercedes..can't wait to drive it! LOL!
The folks all want me to send their best wishes your way sis...they feel you are a special part of the family.

Hi Cap;
You going to have borrow back your own 29 just to get to drive it. lol. Good loving quality time spent with Grandson builds more than guitars, it is the memories and patience and teaching that become a golden treasure. You slip a sneaky lil hug in on that family for me
that send me their best. Please. I sure glad you got to see and spend time with them all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
You going to have borrow back your own 29 just to get to drive it. lol. Good loving quality time spent with Grandson builds more than guitars, it is the memories and patience and teaching that become a golden treasure. You slip a sneaky lil hug in on that family for me
that send me their best. Please. I sure glad you got to see and spend time with them all.
Ya...heh heh heh...

;)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Hi Sera;
Leaving you a message here as you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope is all going well for the both of you as have not heard from you.
Hope you grand and pleasant holidays. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope this coming years brings you joy and comfort. You have a wonderful heart and warm spirit!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

YULE
the Winter Solstice- Poem by Vicky Reading, England

When the holly and the ivy are in full bloom.

Then the Lord if the Wildwood dances through the gloom.

Dusk lightens to daylight,

the planets continue their dance.

And we continue to watch entranced.

There's blood on the snow,

We step and we know

that the Holley and Oak are fighting.

And we know who will win,

who will bear the grin

of the champion, and have daylight back to bring.

From an acorn to a tree he stands so proud

Bearing the worlds weight against gravity.

And the wheel still turns,

And the sun still burns,

almost forever sure and free.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Thinking back remember you sent a picture of Mojoe and I showed it to honey and he said what they feeding that dog superman dog food. Cherianne would send funny things too and I show them to him. Once was some carpenter work done on a bathroom in sa and I not about to say what his opinion of that was. Only that one of them was what same hell type of carpenter work is that. He used to get up and see me on the computer and say what is my pretty women into today whispers and of course I always shared. He knew of Caps accident too and of Jack goats. I shared it all with him. He was always fine tuned into what I was always into or doing.
Must agree with you maybe I am long over due to take thoses wings and fly.
Thanks for sharing your memories of "Honey".....I remember the first time I talked to you..I heard him in the background talking (He felt alot better then)....that was when he would go on long drives with you....:-)...My Mom and I use to take Drives to whereever we ended up.....I miss those with Her.....And my page that keep this on my tracker....Opens up on February 19th and the post startes with you saying "Today is Honeys Birthday".....Awww Sweet.....I can bring it forward if you'd like..but don't want you to feel bad though....

So we had fun yesterday (New Years day)...our lines in our septic had a blockage and Hubby had to go outside and dig up the yard and pry the septic tank lid off and pull the debri out......YUCK...But it worked.....Now we have a "Royal Flush"

Raining again today....and alot cooler...Might clear up this afternoon!

Love ya Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morn'n LW.
How many Grandkids do you have? Is he a teenager and play in a band?

My 4 year old grandson called last night and wished me a Happy New Year....He is ornery....While we were talking the phone went dead so I guess he was done talking....LOL...He likes to hit the "turn off button"....LOL

I'll bet that 29 Mercedes will be awesome looking.....They made sturdy cars then....

Have a good one Cap'n

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

LW...,,

FYI....The pictures you sent were Blank....

Love ya

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
LW...,,
FYI....The pictures you sent were Blank....
Love ya
Mornin Epi;

Sorry, I tried to send you them again,let me know if they come thru.

I am teaching myself how to do this. I am a work in the making yet.

Here we go again with the buttons. lol at myself again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your memories of "Honey".....I remember the first time I talked to you..I heard him in the background talking (He felt alot better then)....that was when he would go on long drives with you....:-)...My Mom and I use to take Drives to whereever we ended up.....I miss those with Her.....And my page that keep this on my tracker....Opens up on February 19th and the post startes with you saying "Today is Honeys Birthday".....Awww Sweet.....I can bring it forward if you'd like..but don't want you to feel bad though....
So we had fun yesterday (New Years day)...our lines in our septic had a blockage and Hubby had to go outside and dig up the yard and pry the septic tank lid off and pull the debri out......YUCK...But it worked.....Now we have a "Royal Flush"
Raining again today....and alot cooler...Might clear up this afternoon!
Love ya Friend
Morning Epi;

It is okay to bring it forward. And I shall share abit more with all of you. When I first started posting and talking to people what they did not know was that they were helping me, You see my computer sat close to where he rested and as I watched over him and his needs I be talking to some of you. What you did not know was you were keeping me company during thoses many long hours of my watch. Maybe that will help explain why I was on the computer late nights until early dawn mornings writing about the sun coming up or some other foolish thing. I just knew I wanted to be there for him was all.

Woo Royal flush. I went thru that program just before thanksgiving time. What a job mine has a lid on it no digging but still not a pleasant job. No paper is permitted in mine. I goes to a barrel for burning. I keep lines cleaned out with Clorox. Also put yeast in the tank for waste product which helps to decompose. Country livin huh a real hoot of a time. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;
Sorry, I tried to send you them again,let me know if they come thru.
I am teaching myself how to do this. I am a work in the making yet.
Here we go again with the buttons. lol at myself again.
I got them...Good job.....Your decorations were very pretty

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
It is okay to bring it forward. And I shall share abit more with all of you. When I first started posting and talking to people what they did not know was that they were helping me, You see my computer sat close to where he rested and as I watched over him and his needs I be talking to some of you. What you did not know was you were keeping me company during thoses many long hours of my watch. Maybe that will help explain why I was on the computer late nights until early dawn mornings writing about the sun coming up or some other foolish thing. I just knew I wanted to be there for him was all.
Woo Royal flush. I went thru that program just before thanksgiving time. What a job mine has a lid on it no digging but still not a pleasant job. No paper is permitted in mine. I goes to a barrel for burning. I keep lines cleaned out with Clorox. Also put yeast in the tank for waste product which helps to decompose. Country livin huh a real hoot of a time. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Okay.....Here it is....

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good aftenoon Epi;
Today is the big one for honey.He turned another year younger 37 now.lol I built a huge cake early this morning and double frosted it to match the age.lol Throwing him a party tonight at six pm.
So you got springin knockin at the door again.Every thing is springin thru the seams back there.Have your flowers come out around that tree you have yet?you know the one of the picture you sent me purple one man that sure is pretty.
Nights remain cold still building fires out here but hopefully soon will warm up out here too.I plan to move the stove this spring for better maintains purposes.Making it easier to take care of no more roof crawling to clean the chimmey.lol I tried of playing the part of a monkey.
Well have a good day I off to collect honey's newspapers for him.God bless loveya lil whispers.

(from me)....Well...Tell HONEY....Happy Birthday!!!!

Enjoy....Enjoy

Love ya

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope this coming years brings you joy and comfort. You have a wonderful heart and warm spirit!!!
I sure hope all holiday plans went well in your home this year. Think it turned of cooler here
days warm but the nights are real bugger to get thru with the cold tempt. That mountain livin for ya goes with the territory. After each long winter I look forward to spring which when you think of it is just afew weeks around the bend.

I been taking advantage of this good weather to get even my spring project done. So right pleased that I way ahead of the game getting a completion on things around here.
I am a creature of comfort. lol spoiling myself. Hope all are doing good. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got them...Good job.....Your decorations were very pretty
Pictures were taken at daughter home. Many years ago I unloaded all my decoration on her
Now she has the fun and pleasure of using them anyway she chooses too. All I do is go and enjoy them with her. I let her have the fun of it all. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.....Here it is....
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good aftenoon Epi;
Today is the big one for honey.He turned another year younger 37 now.lol I built a huge cake early this morning and double frosted it to match the age.lol Throwing him a party tonight at six pm.
So you got springin knockin at the door again.Every thing is springin thru the seams back there.Have your flowers come out around that tree you have yet?you know the one of the picture you sent me purple one man that sure is pretty.
Nights remain cold still building fires out here but hopefully soon will warm up out here too.I plan to move the stove this spring for better maintains purposes.Making it easier to take care of no more roof crawling to clean the chimmey.lol I tried of playing the part of a monkey.
Well have a good day I off to collect honey's newspapers for him.God bless loveya lil whispers.
(from me)....Well...Tell HONEY....Happy Birthday!!!!
Enjoy....Enjoy
Love ya
Thanks Epi Yea was always collecting a newspaper. He turned 73 and I turned the numbers on the cake to read 37. I remember he had a ball of a time too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

316 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GMO foods and you! 6 min andet1987 51
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min curiouslu 722,585
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min ocxz 115,869
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 257,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 1 hr Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 599,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr bottom1980 484