Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7430 Dec 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will second that!
(((Cap))) Happy New Year 2014
(((sweet kisses for Jibbers)))

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#7431 Dec 31, 2013
Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold.

Happy New Year To you all!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7432 Dec 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will second that!
Third!

Do I hear a forth! Anybody?....

Going once, twice.....

Location hidden

#7433 Dec 31, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold.
Happy New Year To you all!!
(((Rider))) Happy New Year 2014

Location hidden

#7434 Dec 31, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Third!
Do I hear a forth! Anybody?....
Going once, twice.....
(((Senecus))) Happy New Year 2014

Location hidden

#7435 Dec 31, 2013
(((EPi)) Happy New Year 2014

Location hidden

#7436 Dec 31, 2013
(((Cherianne))) Happy New Year 2014

Location hidden

#7437 Dec 31, 2013
((( Sera and her Honey)))
Happy New Year 2014 to you both.

Location hidden

#7438 Dec 31, 2013
(((Annie))) Happy New Year 2014

Location hidden

#7439 Dec 31, 2013
(((Hick_up))) Happy New Years 2014

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7440 Dec 31, 2013
AYE! Happy new comings to ALL!
With that I will be partaking of the fine "Apple Pie Shine" we have brewed especially for this occasion!
***A special toast to "Popcorn Sutton"- October 5, 1946 – March 16, 2009.
WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7441 Dec 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
With that I will be partaking of the fine "Apple Pie Shine" we have brewed especially for this occasion!
WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!

May your New Year...shine...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7442 Dec 31, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nL7xhqerj04XX
May your New Year...shine...
Thank you!!!
Damned if I couldn't jist live my life over...I'd jist do it bigger an' better!!!
MAY YOU HAVE THAT VERY OPPORTUNITY!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7443 Jan 1, 2014
Brand New Year in progress......Hope 2014 is the happiest one for ya!

Hubby set off fireworks at midnight here at our new place....We could have had a large show in our back "forty"....ALOT of room....I hope the Deer and critters in the woods enjoyed it....LOL

Hey Larry stopped in last night....Good to see ya Lar....Stay warm up their in the Frigid part of the USA.

Jack and Cap'n.....Great to see you all too...

Lw...Cherianne...Seraphima...A nnie

Have a great 2014.....

Location hidden

#7444 Jan 1, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Brand New Year in progress......Hope 2014 is the happiest one for ya!
Hubby set off fireworks at midnight here at our new place....We could have had a large show in our back "forty"....ALOT of room....I hope the Deer and critters in the woods enjoyed it....LOL
Hey Larry stopped in last night....Good to see ya Lar....Stay warm up their in the Frigid part of the USA.
Jack and Cap'n.....Great to see you all too...
Lw...Cherianne...Seraphima...A nnie
Have a great 2014.....
Morning Epi;

I expect those critters thought it was some kind of raid taken place. lol You probably will not see them for a while now. Cause I know that happens out here too on New Years and the fourth of July. New Year is here and the one heavy thing on my mind is what this year going to hold for me. I only lasted about twenty minutes with that tv last night it lost my interest. At midnight my area sounded like a war zone with all the guns going off along with the fireworks too. From the sounds of things was some real heavy duty celebrating going on. Out here they party for about three days anyway. I am a bit curious what did mojoe do over the setting off the fireworks?? God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7445 Jan 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!
Wow...I never knew about Popcorn.....My mothers side of the family lived in the mountains of North Carolina....And delt in Moonshine....Thats how alot of Mountain people made their livihood...When my Aunt was dating my uncle (he was a policeman)....They thought he was a Revenuer....They didn't trust those city people....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7446 Jan 1, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
I expect those critters thought it was some kind of raid taken place. lol You probably will not see them for a while now. Cause I know that happens out here too on New Years and the fourth of July. New Year is here and the one heavy thing on my mind is what this year going to hold for me. I only lasted about twenty minutes with that tv last night it lost my interest. At midnight my area sounded like a war zone with all the guns going off along with the fireworks too. From the sounds of things was some real heavy duty celebrating going on. Out here they party for about three days anyway. I am a bit curious what did mojoe do over the setting off the fireworks?? God bless loveya lil whispers.
He did good...His "Guard dog" kicked in...and he stayed outside patrolling the parameters...My Hubby had to tell him "Stand down"...."Come on back in"....Now the other two where not effected too much...Our new place has thicker walls and you can't hear the "Bombs Bursting in Air" as much....LOL

This year maybe a good one for you...you can spread your wings and Fly....

Love ya

Location hidden

#7447 Jan 1, 2014
Hi Cherianne;

Went to run errands for myself yesterday and dead battery on blue again, Second time around for this type of monkey business. So I pulled out ragged ann out and took her but decided enough of this monkey business while out purchased a new battery for blue.
Had warm weather to get it installed and checked all my fluids in blue too. Found one of the brake lights out so will get that addressed today when I take the old battery back for the core exchange and get my fees back on that. So after today blue should be good for the rest of this winter to carry me around where I need to go.

Hey a New Year has turned another page in history of this world.
Hope you looking forward to something new and different too.
As they say the music of life plays on huh.

Hope you had a good vacation will soon be time to return to that ole grindstone again.

The weather remains the same just dry with warm days and cold nights but time fly's and it will soon be spring. God bless loveya mam

Location hidden

#7448 Jan 1, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did good...His "Guard dog" kicked in...and he stayed outside patrolling the parameters...My Hubby had to tell him "Stand down"...."Come on back in"....Now the other two where not effected too much...Our new place has thicker walls and you can't hear the "Bombs Bursting in Air" as much....LOL
This year maybe a good one for you...you can spread your wings and Fly....
Love ya
Hi Epi;
Thinking back remember you sent a picture of Mojoe and I showed it to honey and he said what they feeding that dog superman dog food. Cherianne would send funny things too and I show them to him. Once was some carpenter work done on a bathroom in sa and I not about to say what his opinion of that was. Only that one of them was what same hell type of carpenter work is that. He used to get up and see me on the computer and say what is my pretty women into today whispers and of course I always shared. He knew of Caps accident too and of Jack goats. I shared it all with him. He was always fine tuned into what I was always into or doing.

Must agree with you maybe I am long over due to take thoses wings and fly.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7449 Jan 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
WE LOVE YOU BROTHER!
Morning Cap;
Hope you had a grand time bringing in the New Year. 2014
Off course you going to feel last years kick with that shine sippin.(smile)
Hope all your dreams and wishes for this coming year just keep on rollin
in for ya in huge amounts. God bless loveya lil whispers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 124,101
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Jim-ca 8,157
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 15 min Jessica 123
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min George Justapose 682,044
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,476
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 982,433
More from around the web