Friends who want to share daily livin...
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#7410 Dec 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cherianne....I thought something like that happened...South Africa is hard to keep communication going...It can be very erratic
If you can't stop in....Have a Happy New Year.....Yea "2014"
Will talk to you when we can....God be with you and your son.....
Hey Epi

Doing okay but is still pouring with rain so getting onto here is virtually impossible.

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2014. I am missing you all but there is very little that I can do about I cannot get onto email either. So would you please wish Seraphima, Mam, Captain and everyone else all the best.

I will try and get Mam on the phone today to speak to her, but do not know if I will be successful.

Sending this with love over the ocean to you ALL.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7411 Dec 29, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
Hi Mam, Epi, Captain, and everyone else.
Tramp "has gotten lost" on this home computer which is just about working.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It has rained constantly since November, through December and it looks like it is headed into January. It is only 17 degrees so we are not very happy. Not much we can do about it. It has limited us going out and about because it is a drenching rain with thunder and lightning. Have had the power down about five times, so par for the course.
MAM
--------
I will phone you tomorrow to wish you happy new year. Late afternoon our time because then it is on the cheaper rate
Captain and Epi I wish you both all the best for 2014. May all your hopes and wishes be realised.
Don't know if this computer will last until tomorrow, It took us about 3 hours to get it going now.
Have fun everyone.
Sending this will love over the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
You too Cherianne! Hope you get everything working again!
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#7412 Dec 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Cherianne! Hope you get everything working again!
Hi Captain,
Yes, everything is "hit and miss" at the moment. Today my friend is coming over and we are going to some shops that have covered parking and all so that we can get out of the house and not get drenched in the rian.
I am holding thumbs that the computer behaves itself, as it has been a mission trying to get to post of topix. Email is impossible. I have not heard from Mam at all as I cannot access my email from home but I see that she is posting so I expect she is okay.
My best love and wishes to you Captain for the new year. May 2014 be your best year ever and may your health grow from strength to strength.
I will keep trying on topix to post but is takes about one hour to get onto the internet. What a life eh! But we live with it. Look on the bright side, WE ARE ALIVE.
Love to you over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
PS I hear that Michael Schumacher is in a critical condition after his skiing accident. What a shame.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7413 Dec 29, 2013
Hi Cherianne

No need for worry I'm just hanging out here on the edge in the ole rock hut.GBU loveya mam

Location hidden

#7415 Dec 29, 2013

Location hidden

#7416 Dec 30, 2013

Location hidden

#7417 Dec 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.bing.com/videos/sea rch?head+east+never+been+any+r eason+lyrics&FORM=VQFRML
Hey Epi;

Is is 2 am here and no marks on this post. LOL shhh the fairy sleeps.

Location hidden

#7418 Dec 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.bing.com/videos/sea rch?q=youtube+head+east+never+ been+any+reason+live+lyric &qpvt=youtube+head+east+ne ver+been+any+reason+live+lyric &FORM=VQFRML
Hey Epi;

Do you know where the fairy is. LoL I do (shakes finger) but I'm not tellin either. LoL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
should I be shaking in my booties LOL. Hell who need a gun when the fairy cannot
even stay awake. LOL No marks on this one either. LOL cause the fairy got it's finger
in the charger for tomorrow.LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7419 Dec 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi;
Do you know where the fairy is. LoL I do (shakes finger) but I'm not tellin either. LoL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
should I be shaking in my booties LOL. Hell who need a gun when the fairy cannot
even stay awake. LOL No marks on this one either. LOL cause the fairy got it's finger
in the charger for tomorrow.LOL
Morning Friend.....

I see the last few posts has nothing on it.....Icon Fairy must be sleeping...If you know who it is let me know (in an e-mail)

I think I will tackle the tree today....the corner will look naked without the tree in it...LOL

I see you were listening to alot of music last night....I know you LOVE that....:-)

I have a Kindle Fire (tablet) and I watch movies on (earbuds so it doesn't bother my hubby)...I'm not crazy about what he watches on TV...so I watch mine on my Kindle....Works for us.....And our dogs have fun running in and out of the dog door....Sounds like an exciting Life...HUH?

Enjoy your day today....Take things easy....

Luv to you
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#7420 Dec 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cherianne
No need for worry I'm just hanging out here on the edge in the ole rock hut.GBU loveya mam
Hi Mam

I been trying to get you on the telephone but with no luck. It keeps cutting me off. I will try again tomorrow late afternoon and pray that I get lucky and can reach you.

Hope you doing okay Mam and the critters. Chloe been in the hospital. Has repetitive Interitis. The Vet say it is rife because of all the rain. She has been on a drip but it getting better. I brought her home today and she is very docile and is on a lot of meds. Bless her heart Mam. Poor little thing.

Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
PS I see that Michael Schumacher is still in a critical conditions. I see that his wife and children have been called to the hospital. What a great shame.

Location hidden

#7421 Dec 30, 2013
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I been trying to get you on the telephone but with no luck. It keeps cutting me off. I will try again tomorrow late afternoon and pray that I get lucky and can reach you.
Hope you doing okay Mam and the critters. Chloe been in the hospital. Has repetitive Interitis. The Vet say it is rife because of all the rain. She has been on a drip but it getting better. I brought her home today and she is very docile and is on a lot of meds. Bless her heart Mam. Poor little thing.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
PS I see that Michael Schumacher is still in a critical conditions. I see that his wife and children have been called to the hospital. What a great shame.
Hi Cherianne;
Since is no e mail I give you old news here. Since we talked last the electric went off that meant going portable no power for electric blanket. Wood stove went bye bye no heat, tore down the piping and spent half of a night cleaning it to get back into operation thru one hella cold night. Been thru a thief of hair pieces that is not fit to tell of on the internet put that in e mail when your up and running again. Disappointment of not posting the pictures to you as help took a powder on me. Run into rude nut cases(goodie two shoes ya know them by there words and who needs them) Life is a bowl of cherries LOL why should I care any longer.

Sorry to hear Chloe is sick hope she gets better. Cricket likes dog video that bark she taken
to being a computer hound. LOL.

You probably will not be able to get thru by telephone tis holiday time and figure the lines will suffer a overload with well wishers. Worry not we soon be back on the emails to visit each other. Save the time for another time if possible. God bless loveya mam

Location hidden

#7422 Dec 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Friend.....
I see the last few posts has nothing on it.....Icon Fairy must be sleeping...If you know who it is let me know (in an e-mail)
I think I will tackle the tree today....the corner will look naked without the tree in it...LOL
I see you were listening to alot of music last night....I know you LOVE that....:-)
I have a Kindle Fire (tablet) and I watch movies on (earbuds so it doesn't bother my hubby)...I'm not crazy about what he watches on TV...so I watch mine on my Kindle....Works for us.....And our dogs have fun running in and out of the dog door....Sounds like an exciting Life...HUH?
Enjoy your day today....Take things easy....
Luv to you
Hi Epi;

I not overly concerned over icon fairy. I mess for sh*ts and giggles tis the mischief side of me.

Yep the beat (music) goes on in this ole rock hut out here on the edge. Me myself and I with those loveable critters. Afew projects and some mischief thrown in along the way. Tis not much else to write about since I just watch the outside world just keep on spinning like a top.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#7423 Dec 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Since is no e mail I give you old news here. Since we talked last the electric went off that meant going portable no power for electric blanket. Wood stove went bye bye no heat, tore down the piping and spent half of a night cleaning it to get back into operation thru one hella cold night. Been thru a thief of hair pieces that is not fit to tell of on the internet put that in e mail when your up and running again. Disappointment of not posting the pictures to you as help took a powder on me. Run into rude nut cases(goodie two shoes ya know them by there words and who needs them) Life is a bowl of cherries LOL why should I care any longer.
Sorry to hear Chloe is sick hope she gets better. Cricket likes dog video that bark she taken
to being a computer hound. LOL.
You probably will not be able to get thru by telephone tis holiday time and figure the lines will suffer a overload with well wishers. Worry not we soon be back on the emails to visit each other. Save the time for another time if possible. God bless loveya mam
Dear Mam

Well it is Old Years Eve here.. Ethnics are all dancing in the road much the worse for wear and they still have about 12 hours to go. They never learn. Bless them they do not have much in this world. They are all shouting HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY and don't seem able to get the New Year part out of their mouths.

Son and I are at home (will not go out on Old Years Eve) as there are many, many people who get caught "Drink Driving" and there are usually fatal accidents. Perhaps this year it will be different.We have the cable TV with all the New Years programmes and some and loads of snacks to see us through.

I went to collect Chloe very early this morning from the hospital. She has lost a lot of weight and they let her home provided she has this special food Gastric-Intestinal Diet Food that she can keep down. Both the Vet and think she lost all the weight because she was fretting - bless her heart the little Honey. The special food costs a fortune R28.00 a portion and she has to have 6 portions a day. SO .......... Anyways she is home and that is what matters. We are all together.

It s sunny today for the first time in months, everything is still wet, but the sun is out and the temp is 25 degrees. We are having "An English New Year" will all traditional English food which I am looking forward to as I am used to that. I find Turkey heavy going with all the stuffy and heavy laden vegetables, I prefer fresh produce. Once I year I can handle it, but then I have had it for another year.

Stay away from that wierdo down the road. A pity the workers did not stay and finish the job eh!

I will only be able to get into my email on my return to the office, so your news will have to wait until then I am afraid.]

Happy New Year Mam and I am sorry that the telephone system is so clogged up but as you say, save it for another time.

Stay inside and keep warm and give all the critters a hug from me.

Take care and send love to everyone in the family.

Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7424 Dec 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I not overly concerned over icon fairy. I mess for sh*ts and giggles tis the mischief side of me.
Yep the beat (music) goes on in this ole rock hut out here on the edge. Me myself and I with those loveable critters. Afew projects and some mischief thrown in along the way. Tis not much else to write about since I just watch the outside world just keep on spinning like a top.God bless loveya lil whispers.
I agree.....What Icon Fairy?

This morning Hubby woke up with a scratchy throat and a cough...So I guess a cold virus is in our home....Blahh...So far I haven't felt anything....Hopefully won't.

The weather here is pretty mild.....No need for coats....Tomorrow New Years will be 50 something....I love that....When I lived in Ohio very rare did we ever have mild weather on New Years....Here you can grill out every day if you want to.....

Sounds like you had fun cleaning up after the heating problem....Did you put on coats and load on blankets to keep warm?

Hope you have a Good New years Eve.....We are celebrating here at home...Too many drinkers out on the roads.....

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7425 Dec 31, 2013
~Happy New Year Friends......Love to you All~

New Year's Prayer

Lord, this year I want to change,
and I've said that in the past.
but now my prayer is different
'cause I understand at last.
I wanted my own way before,
I ignored your loving plans.
But now I'm putting everything
into your nail-scarred hands.

I promise to obey you
out of gratitude and love.
I won't be giving orders
to my Father up above.

I finally realize the truth
and so I've changed my prayer.
The safest place for me to be
is in your gentle care.

Please be my shepherd, Jesus,
that's all I ask of you.
In good times and in bad this year,
Take my hand and lead me through.

Amen.

--Jack Zavada

Location hidden

#7426 Dec 31, 2013
Morning Cherianne;

First cup this morning and hello to a cold front moving thru here. New Year coming in a cold one. People here will be celebrating too and I
planning on staying out of their fast pace of it all too. Think I watch it coming in on the tv with a cup of hot coco and a piece of banana nut cake next to a warm stove in a soft lounge chair.

Glad to hear you got Chloe home. I sure hope she get better she really had a time huh and worried you might near out of your shoes. I know
expense can get costly sometimes but in the end it sure worth it for something you love.

No problem=problem solved men did finish the work and weirdo already grabbed the fense (.which is posted with warning) The rest I leave for you to vision. So yes the men did finish the job. It time to
move on to my next project in the spring around here.

Happy New Year. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7427 Dec 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....What Icon Fairy?
This morning Hubby woke up with a scratchy throat and a cough...So I guess a cold virus is in our home....Blahh...So far I haven't felt anything....Hopefully won't.
The weather here is pretty mild.....No need for coats....Tomorrow New Years will be 50 something....I love that....When I lived in Ohio very rare did we ever have mild weather on New Years....Here you can grill out every day if you want to.....
Sounds like you had fun cleaning up after the heating problem....Did you put on coats and load on blankets to keep warm?
Hope you have a Good New years Eve.....We are celebrating here at home...Too many drinkers out on the roads.....
Love ya
Morning Epi;

Time to put it in high gear let the feet hit the floor running. Cause you know hubby going to share the bug with you comes with the territory you know a packaged deal in marriage. So
it time to fight the bug of off him asap. Bet you got a home made box of remedies for that
bug too. Just take real good care of that fellow who loves you.

I cleaned the heating problem many time before over the years. It always a mess but nothing that cannot not be cleaned up and just move forward with. Yes layered clothing and when it get way to rough in some situations sleeping bag is used.

Now that your in the country living style do you plan a garden this summer. I think I might plant a mini one just for the fun of it. Get a few fresh tomatoes to be sliced and put on a plate.
I would like to start a strawberry bed too. But first got to wait for it to warm up here.

Happy New Year. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7428 Dec 31, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
WHO STOPS IN TO VISIT THE FRIENDS THREAD.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7429 Dec 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
WHO STOPS IN TO VISIT THE FRIENDS THREAD.
I will second that!

Location hidden

#7430 Dec 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will second that!
(((Cap))) Happy New Year 2014
(((sweet kisses for Jibbers)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 37 min River Tam 41,704
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 1 hr Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web