Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7366 Dec 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a prayer that I found on Face Book....
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT, HELP MY FAMILY HAVE A BETTER LIFE IN 2014!!!***Type "Amen" if you claim this prayer.
I typed ***AMEN***
Hi Epi;

I pray a bit different then this. I already trust him to through light into our paths for a better life
Do you do a lot of facebook??? I never joined as really do not know anyone. I just pick up phone and call to visit hearing the person voice works for me more of a human side contact so to speak.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7367 Dec 26, 2013
Where Oh Where is:
Annie, Hick_up, Chess, Cherianne, Jack, Sera, Cap.
Humm who else is missing in action too.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7368 Dec 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
In a few short days a new year comes upon the Calendar of time.
The yesterdays are gone-today is here and no their is no promise of a tomorrow.
I watch a many of sunrises reminds of newborns and the sunset reminds me of
the passing of time that comes to the very end of everything one holds dear to
the heart. I think we all walk different paths in life but how wonderful that love
only walks one path.God bless you always loveya lil whispers.
I'm looking forward toward this new year, 2013 started ok, went well midway , then bottom fell out and the rest crashed and burned.

I just seek to rest in those Everlasting Arms. Know it's been tough for you too,sister, just rest in His arms :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7369 Dec 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward toward this new year, 2013 started ok, went well midway , then bottom fell out and the rest crashed and burned.
I just seek to rest in those Everlasting Arms. Know it's been tough for you too,sister, just rest in His arms :)
I'm with ya on that Senecus! Maybe there's a little lesson(s) in the last efforts in wins and fails ta be found. If ya want anything to succeed, ya gotta make sure ya do what it takes ta make it all happen...and keep that control in your own hands until it does son. I hope this turn takes on a better light for us all!
Best wishes,
BT42

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7370 Dec 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with ya on that Senecus! Maybe there's a little lesson(s) in the last efforts in wins and fails ta be found. If ya want anything to succeed, ya gotta make sure ya do what it takes ta make it all happen...and keep that control in your own hands until it does son. I hope this turn takes on a better light for us all!
Best wishes,
BT42
Though a believer may say -"It's in God's hands" - He expects us to move the arms and legs and get going - to run the race! Once heard a saying - "If it's to be, it's up to me" - elbow grease required :)

Shoulder to shoulder into this new beginning...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#7371 Dec 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Though a believer may say -"It's in God's hands" - He expects us to move the arms and legs and get going - to run the race! Once heard a saying - "If it's to be, it's up to me" - elbow grease required :)
Shoulder to shoulder into this new beginning...
"God provides the inspiration, we provide the perspiration".

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7372 Dec 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
I only see the kids on there days off usurally as they work all the time and talk on the phone when we check on each other. We all do not talk to each other everyday either. No none of them live with me they all have their own homes to live in. Will just have to wait and see if her move happens is all. Son's got plans for his future too. Mine are all adults now is no more lil ones even those are adults too. No Epi it has coming down to just me here now.
Good to hear you had a quiet Christmas too sounds like you enjoyed it too. Your right never watch much tv I do listen to a lot of music. Mostly the old stuff.
None of mine are at that 50 mark yet. Don't ya just love how those retirement years come marching in on you along with afew other surprises along the way. Hope he has a good birthday and remembers to turn the numbered candles around on the cake. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning LW.....

Well...If your daughter and son move away...maybe you can move close to them also....A brand NEW beginning.....(only if you are ready)...It is a BIG step....

I love living here in the country but miss people visiting.....hey think it is too far.(only 18 miles from were I did live).....If I was here by myself I might think about moving closer to family and Grandkids.....I just put it all in Gods Hands....

Everyone is doing OK....Oh yea...My 20 year old Grandughter got engaged last night....They don't plan on getting married till next year. Her Fiance will graduate from college then and they will move to Big Bear California (that is their plan)...He hopes to get into Designing Apps for GOOGLE....That is an AWESOME job...If you get into Google...You have it made......:-).

Hope everyone has a great day.....God Bless

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7373 Dec 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"God provides the inspiration, we provide the perspiration".
Hi Duane,

Yep , right along that line :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7374 Dec 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Well...If your daughter and son move away...maybe you can move close to them also....A brand NEW beginning.....(only if you are ready)...It is a BIG step....
I love living here in the country but miss people visiting.....hey think it is too far.(only 18 miles from were I did live).....If I was here by myself I might think about moving closer to family and Grandkids.....I just put it all in Gods Hands....
Good morning Ep, I always thought you moved further inland, yeah really, you're not that far from the "old haunts" (seen/heard from Drew, btw?)
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is doing OK....Oh yea...My 20 year old Grandughter got engaged last night....They don't plan on getting married till next year. Her Fiance will graduate from college then and they will move to Big Bear California (that is their plan)...He hopes to get into Designing Apps for GOOGLE....That is an AWESOME job...If you get into Google...You have it made......:-).
Hope everyone has a great day.....God Bless
Every generation seems to have its "plastics" moment:



(mine was "electronics...yeah,that worked out good <snicker>)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7375 Dec 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Well...If your daughter and son move away...maybe you can move close to them also....A brand NEW beginning.....(only if you are ready)...It is a BIG step....
I love living here in the country but miss people visiting.....hey think it is too far.(only 18 miles from were I did live).....If I was here by myself I might think about moving closer to family and Grandkids.....I just put it all in Gods Hands....
Everyone is doing OK....Oh yea...My 20 year old Grandughter got engaged last night....They don't plan on getting married till next year. Her Fiance will graduate from college then and they will move to Big Bear California (that is their plan)...He hopes to get into Designing Apps for GOOGLE....That is an AWESOME job...If you get into Google...You have it made......:-).
Hope everyone has a great day.....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Say what ??? LOL and cramp their lifestyles. NO way Juan. I will be busy building my own new beginning again. Besides take out all the fun of packing my hatbox suit case and getting in the car to go see them if it all happens that way.

In time that living in the country without people will fade and you find so much to get into you never miss them. Yes, God paves the path for all in some measurable way. Then leaves it up to us to walk that path.

So granddaughter meet her waterloo hope she find much love and happiness with him.
Hope He able to bag the good job too.

Thanks for the pictures. Hopefully I might get some I took sent to you. Is a couple of them that are projects I worked on and finished. The other ones are taken at daughters place on Christmas day. Will send Cherianne a set too.

Days out here remain warm almost like summer weather but here in the mountains the nights get down right cold enough to drive a human under a electric blanket thru those nights.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7376 Dec 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW.....
Well...If your daughter and son move away...maybe you can move close to them also....A brand NEW beginning.....(only if you are ready)...It is a BIG step....
I love living here in the country but miss people visiting.....hey think it is too far.(only 18 miles from were I did live).....If I was here by myself I might think about moving closer to family and Grandkids.....I just put it all in Gods Hands....
Everyone is doing OK....Oh yea...My 20 year old Grandughter got engaged last night....They don't plan on getting married till next year. Her Fiance will graduate from college then and they will move to Big Bear California (that is their plan)...He hopes to get into Designing Apps for GOOGLE....That is an AWESOME job...If you get into Google...You have it made......:-).
Hope everyone has a great day.....God Bless
Hi Epi;

This is for granddaughter.


God bless both of them.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7377 Dec 27, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ep, I always thought you moved further inland, yeah really, you're not that far from the "old haunts" (seen/heard from Drew, btw?)
<quoted text>
Every generation seems to have its "plastics" moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PSxihhBzCjkXX
(mine was "electronics...yeah,that worked out good <snicker>)
I'm closer to the NC/SC border....A highway that was built for better access to the beach (which is not utilized a lot) is right down the street from the new place and I can be at the beach within 20 minutes with very little traffic. Where I use to live was right off a MAJOR highway and was clogged all the time (always accidents)

I remember "The Graduate"...That was right after I granduated from High School....My Home town has a great Polymer Science studies and "Plastics".....

Have you seen how Google treats their employees?.....There are "sleeping pods" and showers and massuses and any kind of food you want.....I think you have to be stellar to be hired there.....:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7378 Dec 27, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward toward this new year, 2013 started ok, went well midway , then bottom fell out and the rest crashed and burned.
I just seek to rest in those Everlasting Arms. Know it's been tough for you too,sister, just rest in His arms :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#7379 Dec 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uu77P13E7IgXX
without of most lovely God and your friend dr Shrink
nobody,and not you have chance to perservere...move forward and care.....
about others

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7380 Dec 28, 2013
Morning.....

I guess Cherianne doesn't have power (or her computer is on the fritz)

Gonna have a good day today....I hope everyone else does too.

Will catch up later

Luv ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7381 Dec 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
I guess Cherianne doesn't have power (or her computer is on the fritz)
Gonna have a good day today....I hope everyone else does too.
Will catch up later
Luv ya
Very interesting
I see
NO problem
Problem solved
God Bless loveya lil whispers

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7382 Dec 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
I guess Cherianne doesn't have power (or her computer is on the fritz)
Gonna have a good day today....I hope everyone else does too.
Will catch up later
Luv ya
I think...if I remember correctly...at one time you were going to the gym. I found these workout videos that I have been trying...thanks to bad joints can't do that pounding aerobic stuff. These are great one done in a chair. They are Christian based...using upbeat Christian music...

I like the instructor...she doesn't grate on my nerves like some do! LOL

I thought you might...or others here...enjoy them. They are short...most only about ten minutes.

Here is her youtube page...

http://www.youtube.com/user/revelationwell

If that for some reason that link doesn't work...her name is Alisa Keeton and her workout program is called Revelation Wellness.

Saying hello to everyone else...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7383 Dec 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think...if I remember correctly...at one time you were going to the gym. I found these workout videos that I have been trying...thanks to bad joints can't do that pounding aerobic stuff. These are great one done in a chair. They are Christian based...using upbeat Christian music...
I like the instructor...she doesn't grate on my nerves like some do! LOL
I thought you might...or others here...enjoy them. They are short...most only about ten minutes.
Here is her youtube page...
http://www.youtube.com/user/revelationwell
If that for some reason that link doesn't work...her name is Alisa Keeton and her workout program is called Revelation Wellness.
Saying hello to everyone else...
Hey thanks AJ.....I was looking for something to do....This might be it....

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7384 Dec 28, 2013
New Year rollin in,
As my honey would say, Go for it sweet baby and be happy.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Roll back the rug it party time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#7385 Dec 28, 2013
Hello ... is this a clique or can anybody just "join" in?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Clearwater 828,392
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min oxbow 584,115
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Good-Evil 3,391
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 34 min Richardfs 9,319
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 46 min Classic 2,261
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min karvinman 176,528
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 54 min Happy Lesbo 70,144
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Oxidant 442,862
More from around the web