Friends who want to share daily livin...
Chess

Columbus, OH

#7326 Dec 20, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
eu-la-la ...
:)

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Howey In The Hills, FL

#7327 Dec 20, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you?,chess and dr Reality are holy trinity cyber dorks,and miserable poor trolls?
P-U ...
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#7328 Dec 20, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
P-U ...
Peeeeeeeeeee+ fart at your nose,
d...head gay with women bra looking for friends?
he he heeeeee

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7329 Dec 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lw....I put a heart on your posts from 10 to 2 hours ago....The Stalker Mean Icon Fairy must have been sleeping (or passed out)....
Have a great day...Love ya
Morning Epi;

Got a cold front moving in my area according to the news people but no moisture just bitter cold. So is lookin like I be huggin the stove again. This year almost ready to retire into the time of history and a new one coming on board again. Two more months of cold weather and hopefully come March it might decide to warm up. Whoo then it is bear time again they come out with the new babies to play for the summer.

Maybe I get around to installing that maintaince free rock garden this summer. Think I might take the house on wheels(camper) and spend some time at the lake do some fishing and laying around like a lazy ole dog does. lil cricket would like that besides she such a bawl baby I have to take her with me. I wonder what she think of a crawl dad too.(smile) mischief is doing some thinking.

How is Mr Mojoe doin. Did you ever learn the name of the dog across the street from you.
Cricket does not like to look at herself in a mirror she get it on when she sees herself.
she fuff up that back hair and turns on like a motor in high gear. Goes good until she hears me laugh then she knows I pulled one over on her. She six months old now. Smart lil tike too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7330 Dec 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning to everyone
May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. May 2014 be the best year ever.
Happy holidays
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I got your two e mails and have sent you a reply to both. Hoping son shall decide to share his
computer with you so you can read them. Have a good time over the days off on this vacation. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7331 Dec 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Let me refresh my memory do you remember what a time you and cherianne had with me when you both were teaching me about that avatar picture thingy.(smile) I had a ball with it after I learned it too .In time I might teach this lil box (cell phone) box how to rock n roll.
The days are warm here but those nights are cold. I taken advantage of the good weather to
get work done that I thought I have to wait until spring on due to weather conditions. The land is getting a face lift with eight foot tall fense with electric wire. When those bears come out in the spring don't ya know their going to find my surprise. New program on board ya touch it ya gonna get bit. Already have two security light and will have another put in. Place will have more lighting for viewing too. Let just say I wrapping myself in some security.
With good weather I way ahead of schedule and will address the house projects in the summer. God bless loveya lil whispers.
LW.....Good to see you

I remember but you finally got it....You changed your avatar almost everyday...So you got it goin on....LOL...You'll figure out the Phone...just play with it like your kids say.

So you are upgrading your security....Those Bears and Wild Critters will hopefully stay outside your paraimeter....Sounds like a good one....Might have security guards with machine guns too....LOL

Wanna hear something funny...Today is the first day of Winter and our high will be 76 and tomorrow high of 79....Nice...Huh?

Now that the grass has gone dormant...it can be tracked in on the dogs paws...So instead of tracking in Sand like they used to....They track in little pieces of dried grass...We have to vacuum the kitchen and front room to pick it all up every day...Oh well..we are thankful it is not Snow and Slush...

Have a great day...Love to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7332 Dec 21, 2013
Chess wrote:
Now *that's* what I'm talking about:
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Chess-Juris...
LOL....Love her garden Glove....

Have a Great Christmas CJ....Enjoy

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7333 Dec 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Got a cold front moving in my area according to the news people but no moisture just bitter cold. So is lookin like I be huggin the stove again. This year almost ready to retire into the time of history and a new one coming on board again. Two more months of cold weather and hopefully come March it might decide to warm up. Whoo then it is bear time again they come out with the new babies to play for the summer.
Maybe I get around to installing that maintaince free rock garden this summer. Think I might take the house on wheels(camper) and spend some time at the lake do some fishing and laying around like a lazy ole dog does. lil cricket would like that besides she such a bawl baby I have to take her with me. I wonder what she think of a crawl dad too.(smile) mischief is doing some thinking.
How is Mr Mojoe doin. Did you ever learn the name of the dog across the street from you.
Cricket does not like to look at herself in a mirror she get it on when she sees herself.
she fuff up that back hair and turns on like a motor in high gear. Goes good until she hears me laugh then she knows I pulled one over on her. She six months old now. Smart lil tike too. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Great idea of going camping by a Lake next summer....And be sure to take that "Lil Baby" with you....They can be alot of company

MoJoe is laying down by my feet right now....Yesterday I found a video of a Husky Pup howling for the fist time....And Lily came over to the computer and tilted her head from side to side listening to it....So cute.....

Have a GOOD one...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7334 Dec 21, 2013
Wow.....we had CJ....Hick-up....Doc....Jack.. ..Csp'n stoppin by....

Great to see you all....Take off your shoes (Don't track up our area) and get yourself a cup of coffee and Christma cookies and sit a spell....

LOL

Have a great one Everyone

Location hidden

#7335 Dec 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....Good to see you
I remember but you finally got it....You changed your avatar almost everyday...So you got it goin on....LOL...You'll figure out the Phone...just play with it like your kids say.
So you are upgrading your security....Those Bears and Wild Critters will hopefully stay outside your paraimeter....Sounds like a good one....Might have security guards with machine guns too....LOL
Wanna hear something funny...Today is the first day of Winter and our high will be 76 and tomorrow high of 79....Nice...Huh?
Now that the grass has gone dormant...it can be tracked in on the dogs paws...So instead of tracking in Sand like they used to....They track in little pieces of dried grass...We have to vacuum the kitchen and front room to pick it all up every day...Oh well..we are thankful it is not Snow and Slush...
Have a great day...Love to ya
Hey Epi;

Those bears will not be knocking on the door or peeping in the windows or taking a dump on my deck. My new mail box I made the neighbor dog thought it was made for him to mark and take a wisis on. No more breaking the branches in my fruit trees either or pushing down some of the storage bin doors. No this coming summer they stay on their side of the fence.
They because real aggressive the past couple of summers think because of the drought conditions.

Been outside this morning frost on everything and it is cold. Maybe when the sun comes up the be a burn off and a warm up.

That tracking in grass and such is comes with territory of country living gal. County life has a way of clinging to ya and darn hard to shake off too.(smile) God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7336 Dec 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea of going camping by a Lake next summer....And be sure to take that "Lil Baby" with you....They can be alot of company
MoJoe is laying down by my feet right now....Yesterday I found a video of a Husky Pup howling for the fist time....And Lily came over to the computer and tilted her head from side to side listening to it....So cute.....
Have a GOOD one...Love ya
Yea by the time this winter comes to a close I figure I have a good case of cabin fever and really need to think about doing something with myself anyway.

Just think in afew more days you be opening gifts and hustling around in the kitchen of yours.
Hope it will be a happy one for ya. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Clermont, FL

#7337 Dec 21, 2013
Hey Whispers,
~waves~

Location hidden

#7338 Dec 21, 2013
hick_up wrote:
Hey Whispers,
~waves~
Hey Hick up;

You going to be on the road over the holiday, if so dodge those Christmas drivers.
They will all be in a hurry. Wish you the best, take care of yourself.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7339 Dec 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea by the time this winter comes to a close I figure I have a good case of cabin fever and really need to think about doing something with myself anyway.
Just think in afew more days you be opening gifts and hustling around in the kitchen of yours.
Hope it will be a happy one for ya. God bless loveya lil whispers.
You are right about that....Since our thanksgiving ws such a big sit down dinner...Christmas will be a Platter with cheese and Buns(Son is buying that)....Potato and Macaroni Salad...Olives...Cheese Ball and crackers....Dutch Apple Pie...Pumpkin pie with whipped cream....Sweet tea....and much more....LOL

Today I will dress kind of Christmassy but it is suppose to get above 80 degrees so I have to dress cool.....:-)

Have a Great day Friend....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7340 Dec 22, 2013
Have a good day everyone....

God Bless

Luv

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7342 Dec 23, 2013
LW....Sorry...didn't put up mistletoe.....We give kisses freely anyway....

Yesterday was 83 and I went outside and sat in the warm Sun....There was a nice breeze....The Dogs went out with me and we "chilled" out there for awhile...I love looking up into the sky and watching the birds Soar and float on the wind...They just open their wings...and FLY....Think how peaceful that would be.

Well...Mojoe tore the only piggy we had (fuzzy one)...We found the stuffing all around him (while he was sleeping).....Hmmmm...I wonder who did it????

Today will do last minute gifts.....Hope you are doing well....Love to you Friend....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7343 Dec 23, 2013
Happy December 23rd everyone....Have a good day!

Location hidden

#7344 Dec 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW....Sorry...didn't put up mistletoe.....We give kisses freely anyway....
Yesterday was 83 and I went outside and sat in the warm Sun....There was a nice breeze....The Dogs went out with me and we "chilled" out there for awhile...I love looking up into the sky and watching the birds Soar and float on the wind...They just open their wings...and FLY....Think how peaceful that would be.
Well...Mojoe tore the only piggy we had (fuzzy one)...We found the stuffing all around him (while he was sleeping).....Hmmmm...I wonder who did it????
Today will do last minute gifts.....Hope you are doing well....Love to you Friend....
Morning Epi;

You got beautiful weather for the holidays tis just brrr out here. I been watching the wild ones
all of my life. When you think of it and how beautiful God made them. When you are watching them what you are getting is priceless. Night vision glasses can be a plus too to watch the activities that go on with the critters.

Awee mojoe just roll those big eyes at ya with the express who me never. Much like small children that never seem to grow up huh. My bunch of clowns keep me busy the best of company.

Expect people are doing that last minute hustle for the holidays .As for me I'm all hustle out. Soon the holidays will be over and so will the year of 3013.

I got my orders for the dinner they want two large Apple pies. So now the kitchen will smell like apples. Have a good one God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7345 Dec 23, 2013
Should read 2013 not 3013. Talk about big jump into future.

Location hidden

#7346 Dec 23, 2013

Happen all the time part of the DNA of man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 64,927
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 654,532
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Gabriel 973,980
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 34 min Ableviking 60
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 34 min MUQ2 515
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
More from around the web