Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7305 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hey Cap all your routie fiends is waitin on you.
Ya. I'm sorry guys...the stuff I'm tak'n is mak'n me feel tired or sleepy. It will wear off when it's time though, and things will be back normal....although it could take weeks. I'm about ready to crash right now, and it's only about 9:00...wow.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7306 Dec 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Hey, all.
Hope everyone is well and remembering the reason of the season.
Yup.
A chance to pass off that Chia Pet, Clapper, or Ove Glove you got last year to some distant relative who you think may be related to you through your great aunt Ellen, but you're not really sure.
LOL!
Have a good holiday Chess!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7307 Dec 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'm sorry guys...the stuff I'm tak'n is mak'n me feel tired or sleepy. It will wear off when it's time though, and things will be back normal....although it could take weeks. I'm about ready to crash right now, and it's only about 9:00...wow.
Hey Cap;

Humm when the body starts talking that loud tis best to surrender and find a soft pillow.
Thanks for letting us know your ok but just tired. Sweet dream big fella. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7308 Dec 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Hey, all.
Yup.
A chance to pass off that Chia Pet, Clapper, or Ove Glove you got last year to some distant relative who you think may be related to you through your great aunt Ellen, but you're not really sure.
Hi Chess;

One gift of I do not want can lead to another treasure. I take that oven mit off your hands.lol
Happy Holidays God bless loveya lil whispers.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7309 Dec 19, 2013
LW...Just wanted to drop in and say that you are in my thoughts during this holiday season...

Location hidden

#7310 Dec 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
LW...Just wanted to drop in and say that you are in my thoughts during this holiday season...
Hi Annie;

Thank you. Hoping you have Happy Holidays as always with my best wishes.
As you know it is hard to work thru those lump in the throat and the tears that
come at any given time. I slowly learning one step at a time. I sure wished
you would consider becoming a regular on this thread. Your in put and company
would be most enjoyable. Take care Merry Christmas. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7311 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis now doubt critters can make one smile, especially with the way they work their cards.
I think there worth every penny spent on them plus.
The house project is going to be massive expect I shall be all summer getting that one done.
But I do like my comforts and think it will be well worth afew headaches to get it done. In time will be able to look back and see what I done and accomplished as have most all the material bought and stored for that one too just a matter of working them up.
God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi there Mam

The last day at the office and I get to leave at 1:00. I told boss that I am getting a lift and the lift is leaving at 1:00 so needs to collect me on the way home. He said sure leave earlier if you want to but I cannot as I need the lift.

Nearly there Mam and I cannot wait.

I see you getting along just fine with the "crew" and what they are doing. I think it is going to make a tremendous improvement for you. It is n ice to have your comforts so go for it Mam.

No other news other than it is still raining!!!! Can you believe it. I am sure that it will let up before the 25th Dec as that day is important for all the kiddies when they get their new Father Christmas tricycles to ride up and down the road.

Furry babies are getting Beeno Rollies, Son I am shopping for this afternoon and maybe tomorrow morning. I need to put up the icycle lights on the glass door. Hopefully Chloe is well behaved enough to not get into those as I do love them dearly. Scruff could not care a damn as long as he gets his dinner. Very accepting that dog is.

Well Mam I down to the final count down. So I best go and do some work. Will post or email whewn I am leaving the office.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7312 Dec 19, 2013
Good Morning to everyone

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. May 2014 be the best year ever.

Happy holidays

Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#7313 Dec 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Have a good holiday Chess!
:)
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#7314 Dec 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chess;
One gift of I do not want can lead to another treasure. I take that oven mit off your hands.lol
Happy Holidays God bless loveya lil whispers.
Back at ya.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7315 Dec 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sera;
Awee this is on some of the kids ideas+ more like a baby sitter I abit old to need one of them. lol. If I was a monkey I done left it in a tree somewhere. I am a ten fingered typer so that small key pad and me went around and around then they said speak into so I did only some of that does not come out clear either. What a trip it like trying to dance with two right feet and no one to do the leading. It push this and slide that. Remember it was all light up and I pushed this button and next thing I know there coming thru the door hollowing why did you turn off the phone heck I was just turning out a light. Then one time seen this thing said cancel so I pushed it next thing I know grandson on landline calling say what you did not want to talk to me and explain do not push cancel what dang that what the thing said to do. No me and this lil box do not see eye to eye that is for sure. The wonder of it all. My grandparent would have parked it in a dresser drawer. lol God bless loveya lil whispers.
LOL.....I just have a cell phone that I can use in an emergency...I get on my Laptop for other things....I might go for a phone with unlimited text someday....I remember when we first got cordless phones and my Mom though she should stay by the phone cradle when she talked....She felt weird walking around the room talking on it....Hey I remember the first car phone...It was HUGE...It looked like a walky Talky....All this new technology has happened within the last 60 some years....WOW

What are your having remodled in your Home?....Updating your kitchen?

Yestrday was nice and the next couple days are going to be 70 something.....I always try to get out and enjoy the South Carolina Sun....

Love ya Friend....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7316 Dec 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Hey, all.
Yup.
Thanks CJ.....

LOL....Do I have a present for you?

Have a great Christmas

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7317 Dec 20, 2013
Lw....I put a heart on your posts from 10 to 2 hours ago....The Stalker Mean Icon Fairy must have been sleeping (or passed out)....

Have a great day...Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7318 Dec 20, 2013
Cherianne....Have a Merry Christmas also...Try to keep in touch

Cap'n...CJ....Seraphima...Jack ....

Have a Great day.....Enjoy!!

Location hidden

#7319 Dec 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
The last day at the office and I get to leave at 1:00. I told boss that I am getting a lift and the lift is leaving at 1:00 so needs to collect me on the way home. He said sure leave earlier if you want to but I cannot as I need the lift.
Nearly there Mam and I cannot wait.
I see you getting along just fine with the "crew" and what they are doing. I think it is going to make a tremendous improvement for you. It is n ice to have your comforts so go for it Mam.
No other news other than it is still raining!!!! Can you believe it. I am sure that it will let up before the 25th Dec as that day is important for all the kiddies when they get their new Father Christmas tricycles to ride up and down the road.
Furry babies are getting Beeno Rollies, Son I am shopping for this afternoon and maybe tomorrow morning. I need to put up the icycle lights on the glass door. Hopefully Chloe is well behaved enough to not get into those as I do love them dearly. Scruff could not care a damn as long as he gets his dinner. Very accepting that dog is.
Well Mam I down to the final count down. So I best go and do some work. Will post or email whewn I am leaving the office.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Down to the line of the last day before vacation time and fun holiday.
Have a very good time on those days off.
Hope I shall hear from you during that time frame.
Merry Christmas
God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7320 Dec 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I just have a cell phone that I can use in an emergency...I get on my Laptop for other things....I might go for a phone with unlimited text someday....I remember when we first got cordless phones and my Mom though she should stay by the phone cradle when she talked....She felt weird walking around the room talking on it....Hey I remember the first car phone...It was HUGE...It looked like a walky Talky....All this new technology has happened within the last 60 some years....WOW
What are your having remodled in your Home?....Updating your kitchen?
Yestrday was nice and the next couple days are going to be 70 something.....I always try to get out and enjoy the South Carolina Sun....
Love ya Friend....
Hi Epi;

Let me refresh my memory do you remember what a time you and cherianne had with me when you both were teaching me about that avatar picture thingy.(smile) I had a ball with it after I learned it too .In time I might teach this lil box (cell phone) box how to rock n roll.

The days are warm here but those nights are cold. I taken advantage of the good weather to
get work done that I thought I have to wait until spring on due to weather conditions. The land is getting a face lift with eight foot tall fense with electric wire. When those bears come out in the spring don't ya know their going to find my surprise. New program on board ya touch it ya gonna get bit. Already have two security light and will have another put in. Place will have more lighting for viewing too. Let just say I wrapping myself in some security.
With good weather I way ahead of schedule and will address the house projects in the summer. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#7321 Dec 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks CJ.....
LOL....Do I have a present for you?
Have a great Christmas
I'm hoping for a Chia Jessica Alba.

Location hidden

#7322 Dec 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lw....I put a heart on your posts from 10 to 2 hours ago....The Stalker Mean Icon Fairy must have been sleeping (or passed out)....
Have a great day...Love ya
PASSED OUT who gave them the holiday cheer (white lightning) lol
My music is still playing and they fallin of the judgit box.lol
Thanks for the hearts Epi
Merry Christmas to the icon fairy.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#7323 Dec 20, 2013
Now *that's* what I'm talking about:

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Chess-Juris...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Ocala, FL

#7324 Dec 20, 2013
Chess wrote:
Now *that's* what I'm talking about:
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Chess-Juris...
eu-la-la ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 878,879
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 603,332
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min BenAdam 8,050
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 50 min pepertoa 0
Palmers farmed in Hayti area? 1 hr Sam Vein 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 177,851
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 1 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,879
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web