Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7289 Dec 19, 2013
"Stone the Crows" - Topix has gone quite mad. Millions of the same post. How is that possible? I never pressed the Post Comment button that many times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7290 Dec 19, 2013
Ok found cherianne,found Epi but I missing the other regular ones here
Where is Sera,Cap and Jack???? Know the peepers lol are here too such fun huh.

Location hidden

#7291 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Mam, Topix went bonkers for a moment and posted my post to Epi about 8 times. I am glad that they fixed it up otherwise I look like a moron.

Location hidden

#7292 Dec 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam
You are an absolute riot. You make me laugh so much. Churn the butter out of cream and weave a blanket. Ha ha ha (I will have one weaved blanket please to take away).
Love you Mam
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne ;
Let me tell you what a roit is. Son got me this new fancy phone. Grandson trying to teach me how to text right. So I got myself all theses buttons to push and they told me just play with it right so I am trying to push buttons to play.So I think I only talking by text with the grandson about his baby expecting puppies.Son rings my landline and say Mom what you doing talking about a pregrant dog. So I tell him how you know what I was doing he said because I getting all the messages on my phone too. I do not need to know about puppies LOL what a roit.
I tell you me and buttons do not match they get me into a heap of trouble. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7293 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne ;
Let me tell you what a roit is. Son got me this new fancy phone. Grandson trying to teach me how to text right. So I got myself all theses buttons to push and they told me just play with it right so I am trying to push buttons to play.So I think I only talking by text with the grandson about his baby expecting puppies.Son rings my landline and say Mom what you doing talking about a pregrant dog. So I tell him how you know what I was doing he said because I getting all the messages on my phone too. I do not need to know about puppies LOL what a roit.
I tell you me and buttons do not match they get me into a heap of trouble. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Oh Mam

You are just like me - don't understand buttons. I went for my mobile phone upgrade and the guy says it can do this and that and the next thing, and I told him I just want a phone with a dial button and a cut off button. Nothing else. Then he said he would teach me how to text messages and surprising enough I got it right after sending myself about 15 text messages.
So if I can get it right then you can get it right. And it is much cheaper than actually making the call. I text to the UK to my sister and I save a fortune in airtime sending text messages.

Practice makes perfect dear heart. So practice. Then we can text each other. What a treat.

Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7294 Dec 19, 2013
Hi Mam

I have to close up the office now. I will email you first thing in the morning. Hang in their and practice with that texting. You can try and send me one. I will email you the number.

Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7295 Dec 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam dearest
How are you today? You sound like you had a good day with the "crew" working there. Doc sounds like a bit of a character hey! Bless him. Something like our Chloe I am thinking. When we got home yesterday Chloe met us at the gate with my Mint bush on her head. She always chewed the mint leaves, and I think she got totally carried away this time and pulled the whole thing out of the ground and brought it to the gate to show me how clever she is. Anyway I replanted it in the tub and just gave it a lot of water. I let the water run for a half hour and it gets nice and soaked.
Just think, come spring you will be living in a "different house". What great fun eh Mam. All your projects and thoughts are coming into fruition. This is great news.
Son gets off work at lunch time tomorrow so I spoke to boss and he said if I wanted to leave even earlier I could. But I have to wait to get a life from son so we shall be headed for our leave at about 2:00 tomorrow. The offices are dead quiet. When boss came in he wanted to know about the sandwich lady and he said that she must go off and leave the office at 11:00 and be on her way to the Eastern Cape (her kids and husband are already there having left on Sunday). So she was thrilled and headed off in her skin tight black jeans and very revealing tank top. Stone the crows Mam, she must weigh in the region of 250 lbs plus so it is a sight for sore eyes. Our ethnic people believe that being fat is sexy. Each to their own hey Man! Happy as Larry she was, singing away. Bless her heart.
Have a wonderful day/evening Mam. Stay warm and keep safe.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx.
Hi Cherianne;

Tis now doubt critters can make one smile, especially with the way they work their cards.
I think there worth every penny spent on them plus.

The house project is going to be massive expect I shall be all summer getting that one done.
But I do like my comforts and think it will be well worth afew headaches to get it done. In time will be able to look back and see what I done and accomplished as have most all the material bought and stored for that one too just a matter of working them up.
God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7296 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne ;
LOL I know what you mean. My daughter told me that I needed to move into TODAY and get out of YESTERDAY. She told me I was living in a time warp. I got the texting when Nick was in the hospital and the kids wanted updates. I would text them while staying with Nickie in his room. Came in handy. My daughter also told me to play with it. LOL It took me a couple of days to figure out how to accept the phone calls that were coming in. lol She would call and call. When I didn't answer she called Nicks cell and asked why I wasn't answering. I told her I didn't know how.lol I am now learning how to check email on my phone.Now I know how our great grandparents must have felt when new inventions came up. Hope you have a beautiful day!! GBu

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7297 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis now doubt critters can make one smile, especially with the way they work their cards.
I think there worth every penny spent on them plus.
The house project is going to be massive expect I shall be all summer getting that one done.
But I do like my comforts and think it will be well worth afew headaches to get it done. In time will be able to look back and see what I done and accomplished as have most all the material bought and stored for that one too just a matter of working them up.
God bless loveya mam whispers.
Just gave ya a heart, enjoy before it passes to oblivion ...

received the card, thank you dear one and may His love and peace comfort and be with you this season. My best to your New Year, and all those projects you're lining up!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7298 Dec 19, 2013
Just a quick "Hello" to All and wishes for your Best Day ever (as Micah used to write, some will know the reference:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7299 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Morning to All !! I dropped off my little Chihuahua at the vets to have her teeth cleaned. She has some bad ones and needs them pulled. I dressed her in her little Christmas dress and packed her favorite Winnie the pooh blanket and her purple lamb.I kissed her goodbye told her to be a good girl and she snubbed her nose at me and wouldn't even look at me. So I know she's mad at me. lol Beautiful day today here in Pa. but cold. I hope you all have a wonderful day and will check back with you all throughout the day..God Bless!!

Location hidden

#7300 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I know what you mean. My daughter told me that I needed to move into TODAY and get out of YESTERDAY. She told me I was living in a time warp. I got the texting when Nick was in the hospital and the kids wanted updates. I would text them while staying with Nickie in his room. Came in handy. My daughter also told me to play with it. LOL It took me a couple of days to figure out how to accept the phone calls that were coming in. lol She would call and call. When I didn't answer she called Nicks cell and asked why I wasn't answering. I told her I didn't know how.lol I am now learning how to check email on my phone.Now I know how our great grandparents must have felt when new inventions came up. Hope you have a beautiful day!! GBu
Hi Sera;
Awee this is on some of the kids ideas+ more like a baby sitter I abit old to need one of them. lol. If I was a monkey I done left it in a tree somewhere. I am a ten fingered typer so that small key pad and me went around and around then they said speak into so I did only some of that does not come out clear either. What a trip it like trying to dance with two right feet and no one to do the leading. It push this and slide that. Remember it was all light up and I pushed this button and next thing I know there coming thru the door hollowing why did you turn off the phone heck I was just turning out a light. Then one time seen this thing said cancel so I pushed it next thing I know grandson on landline calling say what you did not want to talk to me and explain do not push cancel what dang that what the thing said to do. No me and this lil box do not see eye to eye that is for sure. The wonder of it all. My grandparent would have parked it in a dresser drawer. lol God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7301 Dec 19, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just gave ya a heart, enjoy before it passes to oblivion ...
received the card, thank you dear one and may His love and peace comfort and be with you this season. My best to your New Year, and all those projects you're lining up!
Thanks I caught the heart bet them to it. lol Yes going forward with projects long planned by my honey and me that had been laid back in a folder. Material had been bought and stored just needed the workers to get it all done. The land getting new facelift before spring away ahead of schedule for theses parts especially with the beautiful weather. Plus keeping my feet and hands busy helps some too. Thanks for the best wishes. God bless loveya lil whsipers.

Location hidden

#7302 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Morning to All !! I dropped off my little Chihuahua at the vets to have her teeth cleaned. She has some bad ones and needs them pulled. I dressed her in her little Christmas dress and packed her favorite Winnie the pooh blanket and her purple lamb.I kissed her goodbye told her to be a good girl and she snubbed her nose at me and wouldn't even look at me. So I know she's mad at me. lol Beautiful day today here in Pa. but cold. I hope you all have a wonderful day and will check back with you all throughout the day..God Bless!!
Hi Sera;
Wooo bet someone is going to be grouchy when she get home from the vets. The days here are warm but those nights get right down cold. According to the news people is suppose to be a storm moving in over this coming weekend. Time will tell if it happens as sometimes the high winds just carries them to the east. This year is almost gone sure is hard to believe but time waits on no one. Soon be 2014, God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7303 Dec 19, 2013
Hey Cap all your routie fiends is waitin on you.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#7304 Dec 19, 2013
Hey, all.

Hope everyone is well and remembering the reason of the season.

Yup.

A chance to pass off that Chia Pet, Clapper, or Ove Glove you got last year to some distant relative who you think may be related to you through your great aunt Ellen, but you're not really sure.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7305 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hey Cap all your routie fiends is waitin on you.
Ya. I'm sorry guys...the stuff I'm tak'n is mak'n me feel tired or sleepy. It will wear off when it's time though, and things will be back normal....although it could take weeks. I'm about ready to crash right now, and it's only about 9:00...wow.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7306 Dec 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Hey, all.
Yup.
A chance to pass off that Chia Pet, Clapper, or Ove Glove you got last year to some distant relative who you think may be related to you through your great aunt Ellen, but you're not really sure.
LOL!
Have a good holiday Chess!

Location hidden

#7307 Dec 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'm sorry guys...the stuff I'm tak'n is mak'n me feel tired or sleepy. It will wear off when it's time though, and things will be back normal....although it could take weeks. I'm about ready to crash right now, and it's only about 9:00...wow.
Hey Cap;

Humm when the body starts talking that loud tis best to surrender and find a soft pillow.
Thanks for letting us know your ok but just tired. Sweet dream big fella. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7308 Dec 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Hey, all.
Yup.
Hi Chess;

One gift of I do not want can lead to another treasure. I take that oven mit off your hands.lol
Happy Holidays God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 45,772
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 691,919
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 393
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Eagle 12 - 6,700
More from around the web