Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7268 Dec 18, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you very much! I went to lunch with my daughter and grandson and then looking around in Ollie"s. Hope your day and everyone else's day was a good one also!.....GBu
I had a rough day, and along with that came progress, production, and improvement.
By next week the face lift on the land should look much better.
Now if I could get this tired body convinced of it I do just fine.
God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7269 Dec 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a rough day, and along with that came progress, production, and improvement.
By next week the face lift on the land should look much better.
Now if I could get this tired body convinced of it I do just fine.
God bless loveya lil whispers.
Do you have a farm? If so, do you have horses? if so, I'll be move' n in lol..

Location hidden

#7270 Dec 18, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a farm? If so, do you have horses? if so, I'll be move' n in lol..
No not a farm just some small acare. Yes two horses a paint named Doc and a miniature one named one eyed Jack. Both are male and raskels.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7271 Dec 18, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Good morning everyone, I want to say that I think this forum is a wonderful forum of friendship and love. You all set a good example for human compassion and respect for each other .Wish all of you were my neighbors.God Bless each one of you !!!
Hi there Seraphima,

So lovely to see you back. You must come visit more often.
I am up with the chickens today. No power from 6:00pm last evening and when the alarm went at 4:30am still no power. Makes for a very boring life. Came to work armed with my curling tongs and make up bag to make myself presentable.

Have a wonderful day/evening Seraphima and know that you are always welcome here.

Lots of love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7272 Dec 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being there for me on that phone. Just hearing the voice made all the difference. God bless you always Loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam

(I don't know what I got to be cheerful about) but I am cheerful today!

When I got home last evening son and I were all ready to get my laptop up and running, and guess WHAT? A power outage .......... 6:00pm to 4:30am when the alarm went off. We bumped around in the dark getting ready for work and when we left the power was still not back on. This country is going to the dogs.........

Well the work that they are doing at your home sounds very interesting. You will have it all sorted out just like you and Honey wanted and put in your projects file. Bless your heart Mam. I still have money to phone on my airtime at New Year. I think that is a better idea as Christmas you will more than likely be with the kids and grand kids.???

Have a great evening/night Mam and take it easy. No need to rush around the place, watch the "crew" do the work. Ha ha ha

Lots of love
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7273 Dec 18, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You are a good and kind friend to lil whispers....God Bless you
Seraphima,

It is easy to be a good and kind friend to Mam. She is an exceptional woman and I cannot tell you the sound advice she has given to me and help when I get stuck and do not know what to do, she is there right besides me.

Take care friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7274 Dec 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No Charianne. I 'm not ready for all the physical work yet...but getting ready for the task which will soon be at hand. Prepare--work smart, not hard.
Speaking of "confidence", That is how it is acquired...knowing all that is required to complete to fruition, and following through to that end without fear of failure(because you have the knowledge and desire to). Confidence comes with repeated success because of proper preparation and effort. One of my favorite sayings is---"You folks that are running around saying it is impossible are very irritating to those of us who are actually doing it."
Put surge protection outlets on your equipment!!
Love Ya!
Cap'n
Hi Captain

I thought not. You need to take time to recouperate and heal.
Yes, over the years I have found that at times my confidence is better. I firmly believe that my son will do a great job with all this shift around at his company. To take someone out of their comfort zone and put them in a new environment is a good thing because they have to communicate and grow their confidence in the new task at hand. I know it is nerve racking at first but given a couple of weeks I think they will all have settled down. Anyway I am praying for a easy transition for them all.
I had surge protection on the main computer in the house and the ADSL router but not my little laptop. When I get the other computer in the new year it will be surge protected for sure.

Say hello to the Pretty Boy Jibbers(?)

Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7275 Dec 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I want you to know that I think you are a very brave and compassionate woman. You are a giving spirit and you are a wonderful example of a true Christian.Please find comfort in the memories of you and your Honey and of the Blessed years that you both shared with each other. The love that you both shared for each other is priceless and timeless.You will be together again one day. Your Honey is watching over you and showering his love to you still each and everyday.He is never apart from you. He is and will always be with you in spirit.In your heart you carry him and in your memories you honor him. I always like to believe that those that pass on still can see us and are still around us. We just cant see them.Find comfort in Honey is always by your side! With much love and respect, Sera
Dear Seraphima

I know that this is for Mam, but I believe that they are with us always after passing. I can remember my Mum saying that she could smell the scent of carnations (when none of us did). Mum was told that when she smelled carnations my elder sister who passed at 3 years and 3 months would be near and around Mum, I can remember Mum often talking about the smell of carnations.

Just my experience with someone that passed.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7277 Dec 19, 2013
^
^

^^^A Christmas Tree for everyone^^^

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today....Our weather is nice and mild Sunny and sixties....Yesterday I thought I would wash the outside of my windows...So I used the windex that you put on the end of the hose and turn it to wash...then to rinse....Which I did...But when I wa doing the many windows on my family room the hose was stuck on the faucet and when we pulled it to be free...It broke off the part and water started running out all over and Hubby had to goto the pump to stop all water coming into the house....Was that FUN...Fixing that...I am so thankful he is very handy (Otherwise we would have no water and would have had to call a Plumber)...Anyway...He worked on it for 3 hours yesterday afternoon....

LW....Anytime you feel bad and need to talk...Give me a call...I'm here for you sweetie

Cherianne....Seraphima....Cap' n...Jack....Have a wonderful day today....Love to you ALL

Location hidden

#7278 Dec 19, 2013
Hello Mam, Epi, Seraphima and Captain

We have seats to go and see "The Long Walk to Freedom" on Sunday. I do not know that I want to sit through yet more funeral and talking absolute rubbish about that man. We had 10 days of it shoved down our throats and it is all total cr*p. The have glossed over what the real situation was. Not a true rendition of what occurred.

I hope that today finds you all well and fit. Have a wonderful day everyone.
With love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7279 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Morin Cap;
Morin Cherianne;
It is brrrr cold here this morning.
Time to pull those ambers up
and get them to workin again.
First cup of coffee.
What up for this day for the
both of you??
I want to know.....How does the negative icons "TRUMP" the good ones....I gave everyone a Heart and I look back and all of LW's have 3 negative ones.....

POSITIVE should Trump Negative....Right?????

Location hidden

#7280 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know.....How does the negative icons "TRUMP" the good ones....I gave everyone a Heart and I look back and all of LW's have 3 negative ones.....
Right it should!!
But is does not on here.

Location hidden

#7281 Dec 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam
(I don't know what I got to be cheerful about) but I am cheerful today!
When I got home last evening son and I were all ready to get my laptop up and running, and guess WHAT? A power outage .......... 6:00pm to 4:30am when the alarm went off. We bumped around in the dark getting ready for work and when we left the power was still not back on. This country is going to the dogs.........
Well the work that they are doing at your home sounds very interesting. You will have it all sorted out just like you and Honey wanted and put in your projects file. Bless your heart Mam. I still have money to phone on my airtime at New Year. I think that is a better idea as Christmas you will more than likely be with the kids and grand kids.???
Have a great evening/night Mam and take it easy. No need to rush around the place, watch the "crew" do the work. Ha ha ha
Lots of love
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
\

Morin Cherianne;

HO HO no more work for you going on vacation. That what got you cheering.
Awee power outage go portable and good thing you did not need the electric blanket. huh

In afew more days a part of the place will have had a new facelift and good part is I will not have to deal with it in the spring it will be done. Taking advantage of mother natures warm days too. Must say the fellows who are doing the work are good natured. They even got to
laughing cause one fellow laid down one of his gloves and Dingo just picked it up and walked off with it. He had to follow dingo to get it back where he had dropped it on the ground. They pulled a pickup thru one of the gates which I might add is where we unload feed and here they all come running to look in the back of this fellow pickup they were looking for sacks of feed. They watch Doc open a gate he knows how to open them and he took a liken to one fellow followed him around most all day. I told the man if pet him and give him this apple he leave you alone and gave the guy a apple out of my pocket. Doc got the apple and the pet and then went off to lay down think he was tuckered out from following the guy. So as you can guess a bit of pleasure and work came into the mix for the day.
God bless loveya mam whispers

Location hidden

#7282 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY WHAT?? say what I do not know one thing about that sort of thing.
I not modern ya know. Now if you want to know how to build fluffy buns
or churn butter out of cream for the bums I can help or weave a blanket
I can help.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7283 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>\
Morin Cherianne;
HO HO no more work for you going on vacation. That what got you cheering.
Awee power outage go portable and good thing you did not need the electric blanket. huh
In afew more days a part of the place will have had a new facelift and good part is I will not have to deal with it in the spring it will be done. Taking advantage of mother natures warm days too. Must say the fellows who are doing the work are good natured. They even got to
laughing cause one fellow laid down one of his gloves and Dingo just picked it up and walked off with it. He had to follow dingo to get it back where he had dropped it on the ground. They pulled a pickup thru one of the gates which I might add is where we unload feed and here they all come running to look in the back of this fellow pickup they were looking for sacks of feed. They watch Doc open a gate he knows how to open them and he took a liken to one fellow followed him around most all day. I told the man if pet him and give him this apple he leave you alone and gave the guy a apple out of my pocket. Doc got the apple and the pet and then went off to lay down think he was tuckered out from following the guy. So as you can guess a bit of pleasure and work came into the mix for the day.
God bless loveya mam whispers
Hi there Mam dearest

How are you today? You sound like you had a good day with the "crew" working there. Doc sounds like a bit of a character hey! Bless him. Something like our Chloe I am thinking. When we got home yesterday Chloe met us at the gate with my Mint bush on her head. She always chewed the mint leaves, and I think she got totally carried away this time and pulled the whole thing out of the ground and brought it to the gate to show me how clever she is. Anyway I replanted it in the tub and just gave it a lot of water. I let the water run for a half hour and it gets nice and soaked.

Just think, come spring you will be living in a "different house". What great fun eh Mam. All your projects and thoughts are coming into fruition. This is great news.

Son gets off work at lunch time tomorrow so I spoke to boss and he said if I wanted to leave even earlier I could. But I have to wait to get a life from son so we shall be headed for our leave at about 2:00 tomorrow. The offices are dead quiet. When boss came in he wanted to know about the sandwich lady and he said that she must go off and leave the office at 11:00 and be on her way to the Eastern Cape (her kids and husband are already there having left on Sunday). So she was thrilled and headed off in her skin tight black jeans and very revealing tank top. Stone the crows Mam, she must weigh in the region of 250 lbs plus so it is a sight for sore eyes. Our ethnic people believe that being fat is sexy. Each to their own hey Man! Happy as Larry she was, singing away. Bless her heart.

Have a wonderful day/evening Mam. Stay warm and keep safe.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx.

Location hidden

#7284 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi,

Thank you for yesterday replying to my email.

Yes Epi I find that if I fill up to 3positive nice icons then they don't usually change to the cr*ppy negative ones. But anything is possible on this forum.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7285 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi

I put 3 positive icons and fill it up. They don't usually change then, but anything is possible on here.

Oh Epi you are also invited to come and sit under my palm tree and sip chilled white wine. I meant to tell you yesterday. The more the merrier.

Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7286 Dec 19, 2013
What in the devil's name is going on here. My posts has increased itself to about 8 posts. I told you anything was possible on this here forum Epi. I sound like Little Sir Echo!!!!! I hope Topix fix it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7287 Dec 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
^
^
^^^A Christmas Tree for everyone^^^
Hope everyone has a wonderful day today....Our weather is nice and mild Sunny and sixties....Yesterday I thought I would wash the outside of my windows...So I used the windex that you put on the end of the hose and turn it to wash...then to rinse....Which I did...But when I wa doing the many windows on my family room the hose was stuck on the faucet and when we pulled it to be free...It broke off the part and water started running out all over and Hubby had to goto the pump to stop all water coming into the house....Was that FUN...Fixing that...I am so thankful he is very handy (Otherwise we would have no water and would have had to call a Plumber)...Anyway...He worked on it for 3 hours yesterday afternoon....
LW....Anytime you feel bad and need to talk...Give me a call...I'm here for you sweetie
Cherianne....Seraphima....Cap' n...Jack....Have a wonderful day today....Love to you ALL
Hi Epi;

I am not much for calling when I upset I tend to go off by myself but will call when I am thinking happy. Thanks for the invite will take you up on that one.

So that window washing turned into a major overhaul for you both. Glad you got it fixed
especially with holiday tumbling closer everyday.Pretty soon gal we be unpacking the patio furniture and cookers. Days out here are warm but those nights sure let ya know it is cold.
I pulled out heavier coat to wear this winter too.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7288 Dec 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY WHAT?? say what I do not know one thing about that sort of thing.
I not modern ya know. Now if you want to know how to build fluffy buns
or churn butter out of cream for the bums I can help or weave a blanket
I can help.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Oh Mam

You are an absolute riot. You make me laugh so much. Churn the butter out of cream and weave a blanket. Ha ha ha (I will have one weaved blanket please to take away).
Love you Mam
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Travesty 52,421
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 992,187
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Robert F 693,339
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 5 hr Holy dr Shrink 7
I need a name for a song. 6 hr LatinoVargas55 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Holy dr Shrink 446,000
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 7 hr Frmr Dem Now4Trump 1
More from around the web