Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7225 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam, Epi, Seraphima, Captain and anybody else that pops in. Our long weekend is now over and we only have these 4 days to get through until we officially start our leave.
I am so sorry to hear about Irrira's husband. Will include in my prayers.
Mam you say someone else needs prayers - take it as done. But Mam I have always said that your prayers are stronger than any one person that I know.
Have a great day and week ahead.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Four more day then vacation time huh. Did you get the home computer up and running yet.
The one some of your bosses family gave you. Hope to hear you will be up and running so
you can stay in touch over the holidays. Think it is grand you and friend are getting together for the holiday meal. Take the pins out of your hair and let it down and have a good time.

Everybody is busy here too. The rest will be coming in from Texas for the holiday here.
They keep that road hot traveling it ya know. They become regular roadrunners lately.
They keep trying to get me involved too but so far I managed to stay out of the fast lane of things. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7226 Dec 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Four more day then vacation time huh. Did you get the home computer up and running yet.
The one some of your bosses family gave you. Hope to hear you will be up and running so
you can stay in touch over the holidays. Think it is grand you and friend are getting together for the holiday meal. Take the pins out of your hair and let it down and have a good time.
Everybody is busy here too. The rest will be coming in from Texas for the holiday here.
They keep that road hot traveling it ya know. They become regular roadrunners lately.
They keep trying to get me involved too but so far I managed to stay out of the fast lane of things. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

No only in the new year will I get the computer from "the family". There is no driver to bring it to the office. He went home to his family for the holidays so Ali said best to wait until early next year so there will not be any rush.

If my laptop does not work then I will ask my son if I may just log on and say hi to you guys on his computer. The problem is that when the lightning struck the router it struck my computer as well. Since then it has does not want to let me go onto the internet. Stupid thing. Anyway I will work something out.

Yes we shall be having a big fat chicken (roasted) on New Years day. Mam I could not believe my eyes when I saw the price of the lamb and pork. I think it is a nonsense that they put the prices up so high that the normal people in this world cannot afford. Paying over R200.00 for a lump of meat is ludicrous. We shall make it a happy day no matter what we eat. My friend agreed with me 100%. I phoned her from Pick 'n Pay and asked what she thought I should do and she said get the big fat chicken. So that is what I did. There are only the two of us eating the chicken as the others all bring along their raw meat to make a braai (BBQ) with salads. It is hot here in December (not that you would notice right now) as it rains virtually every single day. We do not have blue skies, they are gray like in the United Kingdom.

Have a great day Mam. I bet you are up early again Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

PS Nice to see Captain back on the thread. I think he was missed a lot.

Location hidden

#7227 Dec 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness.....65 pounds?....She must look like a Concentration Camp Victim...Terible the family has to see the devistating effects of Cancer.
I kinda wonder if Ish-I and Irirra knew he had cancer last year when they took their last trip around the world together.....What a Love Story....
I know this Christmas you will just be going through the motions...Not much to be Joyful about (except being with daughter and son and family)....Each year will be a little bit better.
Guess what....this sunday soming up will go up to 74 degrees....Woo Hoo
Have a great day Friend....Love to you
Morning Epi;

Yes it is terrible what some people go thru in life and the things they face. One often wonders where they find the endurance to do so and still move forward with life.

They called me from New York city talked to them both. Remember She ask for jumpin grasshoppers. I remember saying you found the jumpin grasshopper and the conversation was off and hopping. Most memorial event for me. Amazing what God allows
people to find cause it was my saying of jumpin grasshopper is how they found me. Yes they are a beautiful couple very loving. I call times like this a Happy highlight.

Think Son will be with us for the dinner but will need some sleep to as he will work a graveyard shift or if someone calls in he may work a double unsure at this point.
Daughter will have the dinner at her place. This year I plan to be there with them to
do this walk too. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7228 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mam. This is so beautiful.. Love Cherianne xxxx

Your welcome hope you shall tuck my few simple words from this in
your pocket and when your blue, depressed or unhappy take them
out read them and pray cause prayer brings comfort and peace in
such a turn up side down world. Give all the glory to God.

Location hidden

#7229 Dec 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome hope you shall tuck my few simple words from this in
your pocket and when your blue, depressed or unhappy take them
out read them and pray cause prayer brings comfort and peace in
such a turn up side down world. Give all the glory to God.
Yes Mam, I surely will. They are not just simple words. They are words that
make sense. Thank you Love Cherianne

PS Mam, the Auto Body just emailed. Only half the parts were received. If they get the other parts tomorrow they m a y get the car ready by Friday but after that we will have to wait until after 6th Jan when they open again.

Location hidden

#7230 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
No only in the new year will I get the computer from "the family". There is no driver to bring it to the office. He went home to his family for the holidays so Ali said best to wait until early next year so there will not be any rush.
If my laptop does not work then I will ask my son if I may just log on and say hi to you guys on his computer. The problem is that when the lightning struck the router it struck my computer as well. Since then it has does not want to let me go onto the internet. Stupid thing. Anyway I will work something out.
Yes we shall be having a big fat chicken (roasted) on New Years day. Mam I could not believe my eyes when I saw the price of the lamb and pork. I think it is a nonsense that they put the prices up so high that the normal people in this world cannot afford. Paying over R200.00 for a lump of meat is ludicrous. We shall make it a happy day no matter what we eat. My friend agreed with me 100%. I phoned her from Pick 'n Pay and asked what she thought I should do and she said get the big fat chicken. So that is what I did. There are only the two of us eating the chicken as the others all bring along their raw meat to make a braai (BBQ) with salads. It is hot here in December (not that you would notice right now) as it rains virtually every single day. We do not have blue skies, they are gray like in the United Kingdom.
Have a great day Mam. I bet you are up early again Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
PS Nice to see Captain back on the thread. I think he was missed a lot.
Hi Cherianne;

Humm no computer. We sure cannot send messages by mail service Oh boy is that one a trip and a half. Hey I know the bird service does not work either cause the bird get sidetracked and ends up in no man land. Humm just tell son Sorry kid you share.

I have no clue what the daughter and son in law having for the dinner. I have not got around to asking yet. I might buy cake and some pies to take over. That fit in with anything. I only nibble any way. Always up early got to see what I missed.

Yea((((Cap)))) back right where he belongs and is needed. You can quit worrying now and be happy.((((Cherianne)))). God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7231 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mam, I surely will. They are not just simple words. They are words that
make sense. Thank you Love Cherianne
PS Mam, the Auto Body just emailed. Only half the parts were received. If they get the other parts tomorrow they m a y get the car ready by Friday but after that we will have to wait until after 6th Jan when they open again.
Hi Cherianne;

You know sometimes it only takes a few minutes to wreck a car and they get smashed to pieces. Things happen. But putting one back together can be takes time and finding just
the right part can drive the very best of repair people right out of the shade tree like a nutty monkey. It will make a fellow throw down the tools stomp and mumble around the car give the parts house a good cussin and give the mail service a good kick or tell the delivery man well you sure took your sweet time getting here with my part. Be patient the car shall find it way home again soon. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7232 Dec 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Humm no computer. We sure cannot send messages by mail service Oh boy is that one a trip and a half. Hey I know the bird service does not work either cause the bird get sidetracked and ends up in no man land. Humm just tell son Sorry kid you share.
I have no clue what the daughter and son in law having for the dinner. I have not got around to asking yet. I might buy cake and some pies to take over. That fit in with anything. I only nibble any way. Always up early got to see what I missed.
Yea((((Cap)))) back right where he belongs and is needed. You can quit worrying now and be happy.((((Cherianne)))). God bless loveya mam whispers.
Yes Mam,

Now I can stop worrying because he is back on the Friends Thread and he is fine. You always called me the worry wart and you are right Mam.

I will try and get onto the computer tonight but somehow I don't hold out much joy with that. Anyway we shall work something out. I still have the airtime that I been saving up for the Christmas calls so maybe we can work something out ????!!!!

Got to go now Mam. Closing the office up for the night. Speak again soon.
Love you lots.
Cherianne
xxxxx.

Location hidden

#7233 Dec 17, 2013
Time to go and get this day rollin.
Caught ya all abit later.

Location hidden

#7234 Dec 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
You know sometimes it only takes a few minutes to wreck a car and they get smashed to pieces. Things happen. But putting one back together can be takes time and finding just
the right part can drive the very best of repair people right out of the shade tree like a nutty monkey. It will make a fellow throw down the tools stomp and mumble around the car give the parts house a good cussin and give the mail service a good kick or tell the delivery man well you sure took your sweet time getting here with my part. Be patient the car shall find it way home again soon. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Yes Mam you are right. But for his sake I would like him to get his car back rather sooner than later, but I will not huck them further because I want them to do a good job on the car and if it takes until next year, then so be it.

Love you Mam
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7235 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mam,
Now I can stop worrying because he is back on the Friends Thread and he is fine. You always called me the worry wart and you are right Mam.
I will try and get onto the computer tonight but somehow I don't hold out much joy with that. Anyway we shall work something out. I still have the airtime that I been saving up for the Christmas calls so maybe we can work something out ????!!!!
Got to go now Mam. Closing the office up for the night. Speak again soon.
Love you lots.
Cherianne
xxxxx.
Hi Cherianne;

You shall know where I been with that creation of yours apricot, ham and tomato sandwich.
Now you want me to come and sit under a palm tree. what a adventure did you do it. Just curious is all. Wow the nude santa too. Merry Christmas sweet friend loveya lil whispers.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7236 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my garden is full of palm trees. That is the main reason I bought this house (and
that it had ceramic tiles on the floor). Chloe used to wee on the carpets and Scruffy thought it was the thing to do, so he started doing it as well. So I decided when I bought that there would be no fixed carpets. This way they go in the garden (sometimes there are accidents) but on the whole, they are pretty good about going outside.
When I have had an especially crappy day, I go and sit under the palm tree and just chill out.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
That's terrific! I love courtyards like that. The climate here won't permit the tropical plants. Your description brought back some old memories when I used to be down south at times, and enjoy that type atmosphere.

:)

Location hidden

#7237 Dec 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's terrific! I love courtyards like that. The climate here won't permit the tropical plants. Your description brought back some old memories when I used to be down south at times, and enjoy that type atmosphere.
Hi there Captain,

Well the invite is open to you as well as Mam. Come to SA and sit under my palm tree, and sip chilled white wine. The temperature is 30 degrees today, the sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky (but I know that can change in 10 minutes flat given what we have had for the past 2 months (supposed to be summer), my foot in a band-box - summer - they got to be joking).

Say hello to that bird from me,. Hello Jigger how's it going buddy?

Take care and keep in contact.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7238 Dec 17, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Captain,
Well the invite is open to you as well as Mam. Come to SA and sit under my palm tree, and sip chilled white wine. The temperature is 30 degrees today, the sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky (but I know that can change in 10 minutes flat given what we have had for the past 2 months (supposed to be summer), my foot in a band-box - summer - they got to be joking).
Say hello to that bird from me,. Hello Jigger how's it going buddy?
Take care and keep in contact.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
Wonderful thought and invite sis, but it ain't gonna happen this year for sure.
I will relay that to Jibber word for word for you.

Location hidden

#7239 Dec 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful thought and invite sis, but it ain't gonna happen this year for sure.
I will relay that to Jibber word for word for you.
I could have at least spelt that beautiful birds name right. Jibber not Jigger. Apologies.
Does not matter which year you come to sample the wine and the palm trees. Just know if you get the urge to have a holiday, then the invite is there.

I hope you are getting enough rest Cap. Remember baby steps, baby steps and bit by bit it will all come together. I read that you are quite busy with repairing vehicles etc. Are you well enough for this type of work?

My son is rather upset because the company he works for is moving their IT people all around and they have given him more responsibility. I know him better than anyone in this world and I know that he has no self confidence. It was brought up in his annual "review" that he needs to gain self confidence and communicate more. But how to do that with a person who does not believe they are any good, is hard. He gets that from me as I have never had any self confidence. Also I pointed out that he needs to advance himself in his job, learn new things and the company want to send him to Campus for more studies and they will fund it all. Also he will be accredited for it and it will all count in his favour for future. We need prayers for him Captain so that he does not worry about this during his leave. He needs to rest and be ready for the coming year and I am reading up on self confidence to see if there is anything that can be done about it. I think it is all about waking up in the morning and telling yourself, I am good at what I do and I am equal to everyone else.

Anyway that is life and as a Mother I will always worry about "my baby" ha ha ha

I am getting a desk top computer in the new year. My one boss has got the new improved top of the range laptop and is giving me her desk top computer. How lucky is that Cap? I was over the moon when she told me. It is for my home and to replace the laptop that got struck by the lightning. A bit late for these holidays but better late than never.

That is about it for now. Take care,
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7240 Dec 18, 2013
Morin Cap;
Morin Cherianne;

It is brrrr cold here this morning.
Time to pull those ambers up
and get them to workin again.
First cup of coffee.
What up for this day for the
both of you??

Location hidden

#7241 Dec 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Morin Cap;
Morin Cherianne;
It is brrrr cold here this morning.
Time to pull those ambers up
and get them to workin again.
First cup of coffee.
What up for this day for the
both of you??
Hi there Mam

I am sat here at the computer and the auto body place just called.to say that they do not think the car will be ready by Friday as the balance of the parts have not come in so there will not be enough time to complete the job before they close on Friday 20th Dec. They open the day I return to work so we have to wait until then. Son, I can hear is disappointed, but there is nothing to be done.

The last of the staff from the various places on this floor have departed for their holidays and I am alone in the office. The sandwich maker (Ham, cheese, tomato and apricot jam ????) was here but I told her to go off early and come back tomorrow. She sits on her blackberry phone on Facebook all day and makes tea at 10:00am and 3:00pm. I told her if I want something to drink I shall make it myself. When she asked me what I wanted for lunch I told her I was sorted. I have never had a combination sandwich like what she gave me yesterday,

My son's father (who creeps out from under a rock every Christmas and birthday) has texted my son asking if he wants to come for a late lunch on Christmas day. Son said no he is sorted perhaps he will pop around on the 26th - Boxing day. If he needs transport he can take my car. End of.

Well Mam today is the first day for the past about 2 months, that it has not rained YET. It is very nice 30 degrees and sunny .Hopefully this weather will hold for Christmas.

You have email Mam. Take care and God bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7242 Dec 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
I am sat here at the computer and the auto body place just called.to say that they do not think the car will be ready by Friday as the balance of the parts have not come in so there will not be enough time to complete the job before they close on Friday 20th Dec. They open the day I return to work so we have to wait until then. Son, I can hear is disappointed, but there is nothing to be done.
The last of the staff from the various places on this floor have departed for their holidays and I am alone in the office. The sandwich maker (Ham, cheese, tomato and apricot jam ????) was here but I told her to go off early and come back tomorrow. She sits on her blackberry phone on Facebook all day and makes tea at 10:00am and 3:00pm. I told her if I want something to drink I shall make it myself. When she asked me what I wanted for lunch I told her I was sorted. I have never had a combination sandwich like what she gave me yesterday,
My son's father (who creeps out from under a rock every Christmas and birthday) has texted my son asking if he wants to come for a late lunch on Christmas day. Son said no he is sorted perhaps he will pop around on the 26th - Boxing day. If he needs transport he can take my car. End of.
Well Mam today is the first day for the past about 2 months, that it has not rained YET. It is very nice 30 degrees and sunny .Hopefully this weather will hold for Christmas.
You have email Mam. Take care and God bless.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Tis not much the shop can do without parts. At least they let you know about the progress and think that was nice of them so you could make plans for transportation over the holiday.
You now have some kind of time frame about the car.

That was some kind of sandwich you wrote me about. Sounds like of thing that would cause a good old fashion belly ache.

Oh gosh a boxing match at a late lunch. Humm I be sorted out too. My opinion that fussin and arguing just does not get it in relationships. But some folks grow on it that must be why I a runt yet.(Smile)

Son is hustling again think he found another big man toy he wanting to buy himself. I just wait and see cause I know it is going to pop thru the seams in time. Daughter is fine she
into the Christmas thing with some of her friends last few days. As for me no mischief yet
this day. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7243 Dec 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Tis not much the shop can do without parts. At least they let you know about the progress and think that was nice of them so you could make plans for transportation over the holiday.
You now have some kind of time frame about the car.
That was some kind of sandwich you wrote me about. Sounds like of thing that would cause a good old fashion belly ache.
Oh gosh a boxing match at a late lunch. Humm I be sorted out too. My opinion that fussin and arguing just does not get it in relationships. But some folks grow on it that must be why I a runt yet.(Smile)
Son is hustling again think he found another big man toy he wanting to buy himself. I just wait and see cause I know it is going to pop thru the seams in time. Daughter is fine she
into the Christmas thing with some of her friends last few days. As for me no mischief yet
this day. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam

I sent you some naughty emails. Not too naughty though. I told Captain that he needs to come and sit under the palm tree and sip chilled wine. I think the combination of you and Captain visiting me would bring about a lot of laughs and happiness. You could both meet Chloe and Scruff and also Mam we have a new frog, he is a big fat brown frog and he makes a huge noise. I am actually afraid of him because he blows his body up if you go to near the water feature so I keep away. You and Captain could meet him also if he decides to "move in". When I hang the washing on the line and walk past the water feature he makes a huge noise and I am no where near him. I will never understand it. He moves into my water feature and then shouts at me because I want to walk past it. Cheeky!

Have a great day Mam.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7244 Dec 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a great day Cherianne....Cap'n...Seraphima ...Jack....Even Doc
Will catch up later....Love ya
Mornin Epi

Expect your scambling to get last minute details done for Christmas day. Think there will a lot of folks traveling this year so know hwy are going to be busy. News is saying a storm coming in my area this weekend. Time will tell if it is a big shaker or a small shaker. Think I just watch it come and then go and hunker down where it is warm with some r and r.

How that lil man Mojoe doing??? I was looking at pictures last night and a thought hit me that he sure grew up quick. I remembered when you came home from that trip to the find the surprise of him. Cricket is seven months old now but I now have a snoring cricket. Tis ok it is good music. She gotten chunker but not taller she going to stay a lil one. The rest of my lil crew are all doin good too. It is winter and they got me pegged to a tee with let me sleep in late and come in early. The bark when it time to make the change. They go to bed and leave this old guard on duty patrol (me) talk about feeling secure.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 5 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 5 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 7 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 7 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web