Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7188 Dec 13, 2013
"Be still and know that I am God"
Psalm 46:10

Praying this Christmas Season
You'll have time to reflect upon
the goodness of God and
enjoy memorable times
with family and friends
Christmas blessings
Merry Christmas to all.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7189 Dec 13, 2013
I live in a pig stye. Is there anyway i can improve my living conditions! Don't mention the word job please. Thank you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7190 Dec 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
"Be still and know that I am God"
Psalm 46:10
Praying this Christmas Season
You'll have time to reflect upon
the goodness of God and
enjoy memorable times
with family and friends
Christmas blessings
Merry Christmas to all.
Do you think you know who the Icon giver is? It is someone who is monitoring the thread for your input.....They usually put three negative ones on all of your.....Where is Doc?.....Where is Cap'n?

Got your Christmas card...thank you Friend....I will try to get mine out this afternoon...I am keeping you in prayer for this Christma season......Adjusting to not having your Soul Mate is a Big Adjustment....It takes Time...And Tears...Duriing the Mourning of the Loss.

Love sent to you Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7191 Dec 14, 2013
Morning Cap'n...Seneca.....Cherianne.. ..Seraphima

Have a Merry Christmas weekend....Get in the Holiday Spirit.

Here is something to put a smile on your face.....To Those of us who live where it doesn't snow much.....

Santa's gonna come in a pickup...Alan Jackson and the Chipmunks

http://youtu.be/Nz7jTiMRrPM

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7192 Dec 14, 2013
For all those that know Irirra (Peace Warrior) Her husband Ish-I has Cancer....So Sad...She is such a sweet and Loving Person!!

Location hidden

#7193 Dec 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you know who the Icon giver is? It is someone who is monitoring the thread for your input.....They usually put three negative ones on all of your.....Where is Doc?.....Where is Cap'n?
Got your Christmas card...thank you Friend....I will try to get mine out this afternoon...I am keeping you in prayer for this Christma season......Adjusting to not having your Soul Mate is a Big Adjustment....It takes Time...And Tears...Duriing the Mourning of the Loss.
Love sent to you Friend

Morining Epi;

No do not have any idea who the icon giver is. Seems like a waste of good time to monitor someone like me. Have no idea where Doc or Cap'n where about are.

I done very little towards Christmas this year. The Adjustment is a hugh change for me.
No words can express this.

Got the picture of mojoe thanks he sure turned into a big fellow. By the picture and his expression he likes for you to mess with him. I would think he probably under your feet all the time into something. huh
God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#7194 Dec 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
For all those that know Irirra (Peace Warrior) Her husband Ish-I has Cancer....So Sad...She is such a sweet and Loving Person!!
Irirra and Ish-l are a beautiful couple. Some years back spoke to both by phone. Tis sad to
learn of Ish-l health. I shall tuck both in my prayers as God hears and knows.

Received word a former acquaintance has cancer of the lung please place this person in
prayer. Even thro I no longer hear from this one I tuck in prayer asking God to heal the
heart and lung.

Location hidden

#7195 Dec 14, 2013
You hold the keys to God's door which is always open.
All it take is a quite place away from the world of today
Fold your hands and bow your head and ask from the
heart in prayer. His answer may not come today or even
tomorrow but it does and will come in a form you least
expect. For you see he move in strange ways and does
things at his timing not ours. Nothing is impossible for
God for He loves all. A promise made and always keep
He says I am with you always where you shall be I will
be too. Always remember you hold that special key to
God's open door.

Thanks for sharing with me
God bless all loveya lil whispers
Written by me from the heart.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7196 Dec 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Irirra and Ish-l are a beautiful couple. Some years back spoke to both by phone. Tis sad to
learn of Ish-l health. I shall tuck both in my prayers as God hears and knows.
Received word a former acquaintance has cancer of the lung please place this person in
prayer. Even thro I no longer hear from this one I tuck in prayer asking God to heal the
heart and lung.
I will lift your aquaintance up in prayer as well as Irirra and Ish-I....I'm glad you got to talk to him.....

I hope you are sleeping better....I know who stayed up at night because you were worried about your honey....Sleep is important to Heal....Did you get yopu hair done...the way you told me?

Yesterday was my daughter in laws Birthday...She was 36.....Don't we wish we were 36 again??....But when you are that age you don't realize those will be one of the best years of your Life.....

Mojoe got tangled out fron on our 6 foot Angel and knocked her down....(after we took 2 hours trying to find burned out bulbs....He had her laying in the middle of the front yard.....I'll bet it scared him and he dragged it....Would have been funny to see.....HELP...An ANGEL is Attacking Me......<<MoJoe

Have a good one LW....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7197 Dec 15, 2013
^

Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!!

Location hidden

#7198 Dec 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will lift your aquaintance up in prayer as well as Irirra and Ish-I....I'm glad you got to talk to him.....
I hope you are sleeping better....I know who stayed up at night because you were worried about your honey....Sleep is important to Heal....Did you get yopu hair done...the way you told me?
Yesterday was my daughter in laws Birthday...She was 36.....Don't we wish we were 36 again??....But when you are that age you don't realize those will be one of the best years of your Life.....
Mojoe got tangled out fron on our 6 foot Angel and knocked her down....(after we took 2 hours trying to find burned out bulbs....He had her laying in the middle of the front yard.....I'll bet it scared him and he dragged it....Would have been funny to see.....HELP...An ANGEL is Attacking Me......<<MoJoe
Have a good one LW....God Bless
Hi Epi;

Thank you for the prayers for them. God sees the heart and God always knows. I wished a cure could be found so that so many did not suffer and restriction that mankind has would be done away with when something is discovered.

I still stay up all night ole habits are hard to remodel. And the best laid plans for mice and men went south and so did the brain storm idea with the hair. I got sidetracked hunting junk.

Humm 36 and do a repeat, Just when I beginning to learn what retired is no I'll pass. Give the daughter in law a belated Happy Birthday from me.

I bet Mojoe learned not to mess with the angels now. Tis amazing what they get curious about and also what they can get into like small children on a adventure. No matter what
they do you just got to love em. God bless loveya lil whispers

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7199 Dec 15, 2013
Hi folks!
>>> Just dropped in to say hi and merry christmas.
I am sorry to hear about PW's husband. Hopefully, it is a treatable condition.
Sounds like You are having some fun with the Mojoe Epi! LOL!
You have palm trees where you are Cherianne?
I will try to come and visit more often now.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7200 Dec 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hi folks!
Hey Cap'n

Good to see ya......PW husband is not doing well at all....She said he is close to passing
She is in a wheel chair and he use to do almost everything for her.....Sad situation

Oh yes.....MoJoe is fun....We have a piggy which is one of his favorites...but he keeps tearing it up....So now we got a fuzzy piggy *because we could find a plastic one* and he keeps wanting to take it outside to get dirty and wet.....(we have a dog door)...Its so cute when he goes to bed he takes his piggy to bed with him to sleep next to him....

Have a good day....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7201 Dec 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Thank you for the prayers for them. God sees the heart and God always knows. I wished a cure could be found so that so many did not suffer and restriction that mankind has would be done away with when something is discovered.
I still stay up all night ole habits are hard to remodel. And the best laid plans for mice and men went south and so did the brain storm idea with the hair. I got sidetracked hunting junk.
Humm 36 and do a repeat, Just when I beginning to learn what retired is no I'll pass. Give the daughter in law a belated Happy Birthday from me.
I bet Mojoe learned not to mess with the angels now. Tis amazing what they get curious about and also what they can get into like small children on a adventure. No matter what
they do you just got to love em. God bless loveya lil whispers
LW....Good to see ya Friend....Where did you say you were going for Christmas? At your daughters?...It will be nice to be around family....

I talked to the Grandkids last night....Were they "Wound up"....LOL.....It is cold and snowy in Ohio now so they have alot of energy not burned up....They were telling me about their "Elf on the Shelf" (It is an elf....families put up all at Christmas and tell the little ones "You better be good...because Santa's Elf is watching you"...Then each night they move the elf all around....They said the elf was taking a marshmellow bath...because the elf was in the sink with Marshmellows...LOL...My grandaughter is seven now and she is starting to figure things out....

Last minute Christmas things going on this week....Christmas is next Wednesday

Love to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7202 Dec 16, 2013
Morning Everyone.....Have a Good one!!

Location hidden

#7203 Dec 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW....Good to see ya Friend....Where did you say you were going for Christmas? At your daughters?...It will be nice to be around family....
I talked to the Grandkids last night....Were they "Wound up"....LOL.....It is cold and snowy in Ohio now so they have alot of energy not burned up....They were telling me about their "Elf on the Shelf" (It is an elf....families put up all at Christmas and tell the little ones "You better be good...because Santa's Elf is watching you"...Then each night they move the elf all around....They said the elf was taking a marshmellow bath...because the elf was in the sink with Marshmellows...LOL...My grandaughter is seven now and she is starting to figure things out....
Last minute Christmas things going on this week....Christmas is next Wednesday
Love to ya
Hi Epi;

Your Elf on the shelf made me smile. When mine were small one year planted clues as to where one present had been hidden from them. The hunt was on with those two for those gifts was fun to watch them. Son is scheduled to work and most probably go to daughters home. Unless someone moves the goal post on me.

Got more sad news last night by phone. Husband of acquaintance call and said, she down to 65 lbs and on oxygen the cancer is fast moving into all the organs and she just angery with the whole world. Doctor gave him the news after test done and result returned. Please keep her in prayer. They only been married a short ten years.

Daughter and Son both made safe trips out of state for Christmas parties had a grand time.
Daughter came in early and in the evening we went out to eat and took a ride to look at the Christmas lights. Some pretty ones. Son got in around one am from his trip. So everything went smoothly this weekend for them. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7204 Dec 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hi folks!
Morning Cap;

Hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas.
How is jibber doin??? Hope you got him a treat for Christmas.
Critter not hard to shop for at all. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7205 Dec 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n
Good to see ya......PW husband is not doing well at all....She said he is close to passing
She is in a wheel chair and he use to do almost everything for her.....Sad situation
Oh yes.....MoJoe is fun....We have a piggy which is one of his favorites...but he keeps tearing it up....So now we got a fuzzy piggy *because we could find a plastic one* and he keeps wanting to take it outside to get dirty and wet.....(we have a dog door)...Its so cute when he goes to bed he takes his piggy to bed with him to sleep next to him....
Have a good day....
Ya. Such a tragedy that such good people have come to have to suffering in this way. I guess the worst part is in knowing there is little or nothing you can do to restore them...at least that is how I feel.
I can picture the whole scene with the "piggy". LOL! Thanks for the >smile<.
You have a good day too Epi.
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#7206 Dec 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya. Such a tragedy that such good people have come to have to suffering in this way. I guess the worst part is in knowing there is little or nothing you can do to restore them...at least that is how I feel.
I can picture the whole scene with the "piggy". LOL! Thanks for the >smile<.
You have a good day too Epi.
very soon end come to you,before end you be suffer, and curse God for your pains,tragedies and death
like wife of Hiob said
same you do?"curse God whom you not believe and die like miserable skunk ,deadly animal

Location hidden

#7207 Dec 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap;
Hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas.
How is jibber doin??? Hope you got him a treat for Christmas.
Critter not hard to shop for at all. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hey Lil!
Jigger's good. Trust me...he will be well treated for Christmas treats. Maybe me and him can share some Jim Beam Black for Christmas. LOL!
I guess I could be better. It is what it is. I get a reprieve from tests til Jan 3 now. This stuff with all these docs is gett'n old fast....Don't they know I got a couple bikes and a car ta build here, hello?
Love you too sis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Bonho 71,316
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Doctor REALITY 64
Ifitdress.com reviews (Oct '12) 2 hr lac 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Tellthetruth 447,350
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 3 hr Gene Ricker 483
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333