Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7165 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mam have just spoken to the Auto Body place and they say that they should get the parts by Tuesday and if they do then they will get the car back to us by Friday 20th (the day they close for the holidays). But if the parts take longer then we shall have to wait until after the 6 Jan cause they are closed for the Christmas holidays until then. So please Mam pray that the parts come in on time and they can do it all next week.
Yeah take out gets cold very quickly and there is not much goodness in it. But for one person it is difficult to cook. I know have had years of experience trying to do that and it just does not work too well.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Hi Cherianne;

I hope those parts arrive and it can get done early. Cause that waiting around just does not work well. So here hoping the repair people get to snapping thoses parts in place.

I not a real big eater more of a snacker type. I lost five pounds trying to survive on that type of food. I down to 95 now wished that was the tempt and not weight. HO HO HO maybe I'm just too fat.

Know it about time for you to head home after day of work so travel safely. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7166 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Mam and Epi
We have just received a storm warning (yet another one). High winds and monsoon rain. I feel as if I have moss growing up my legs we have had so much rain. Every single day for the past 2 weeks it is getting rather annoying as we yet to have our summer. The temp today is 13 degrees. We are in our winter jerseys. This is supposed to be our peak summer month. Huh!!!!! Lying on the beach and sipping cold white wine. Dream on .......... More like hot chocolate and electric blankets........
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Dreams do not cost a dime and you can dream all you want too about them beaches and white wine. Yea could see you having a grand time laying on the sands near the sea. How ever I want to ask you something do beaches have what they call sand fleas?? If so think I just stick to dreaming it is safer.God bless loveya mam whispers

Location hidden

#7167 Dec 12, 2013
Dale_Harris wrote:
Nice thread
Welcome to the thread hope you join and enjoy.
I known as lil whispers and live in states in
a place labeled the Land of Enchantment.

Location hidden

#7168 Dec 12, 2013
To Seraphima,Senecus,Cap(BT);

I missed you each this round but hope your each happy and doing well with God blessings.

Hope to catch you next time I drop in to say hello
Take care. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7169 Dec 12, 2013

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7170 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article on the SA Interpretor at Nelsons Mandelas Funeral who had Visions and was Violet at times...He was only a few feet from a lot of World Leaders.....He said as he was doing his sign language (which was gibberish) he saw Angels coming into the Stadium.....The company that hired him...didn't do a good background check.....That sounds like what goes on in SA from some of the things you have shared....
Mojoe is so nosey....he follows us around the house to see what we are doing all the time.....LOL....I told my hubby he is a Guard dog so he has to be Nosey.....LOL
Forget the company that hired him, what about our own Secret Service and intelligence that should be vetting those going to be near our VIPs, such as the president. We live in a surreal world today, where the greater pains are taken not in protection of life and property, but in avoidance of actions/situations that may even APPEAR to be offensive to "someone".

And that offends, but who cares? I don't fit any coveted politically correct "template", to put it nicely.

Forgive my heavy input here, just gotta let it out, and I wish many others would.

Well, a great evening to All , be well...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7171 Dec 12, 2013
Topix has definite issues(technically as well as morally)

Lag for one...should be "And that offends ME..."

And... it DOES :)

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7172 Dec 12, 2013
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE

The sun is shining today with a temp of 23 degrees. That is 10 degrees up on yesterday, so here is to hope ..........

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and everything of the best for the new year - 2014.

May 2014 be a happy and successful year for you all. May great things happen in your lives.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7173 Dec 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Dreams do not cost a dime and you can dream all you want too about them beaches and white wine. Yea could see you having a grand time laying on the sands near the sea. How ever I want to ask you something do beaches have what they call sand fleas?? If so think I just stick to dreaming it is safer.God bless loveya mam whispers
Hi there Mam

Yes there are sea sand fleas and other things as well. I contracted an infection through the soles of my feet from the Indian Ocean island sea sand. Have to be real careful.

But having a cool glass of wine and sitting on a deck chair under a palm tree would be just as enjoyable LOL You need to get your airline ticket and book your seat and then you and I can do just that. Would that be wonderful Mam. As you say dreams do not cost a cent.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7174 Dec 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the company that hired him, what about our own Secret Service and intelligence that should be vetting those going to be near our VIPs, such as the president. We live in a surreal world today, where the greater pains are taken not in protection of life and property, but in avoidance of actions/situations that may even APPEAR to be offensive to "someone".
And that offends, but who cares? I don't fit any coveted politically correct "template", to put it nicely.
Forgive my heavy input here, just gotta let it out, and I wish many others would.
Nothing to forgive. Most kept away, for reasons known to themselves only, as we knew that it would be a circus opening act. There will be more "acts" before the end of Sunday when he reaches his final resting place. This has been a "farce" and many do not want to be associated with it. Let us get this behind us and get on with living in the real world. Only in Africa could the sign language presenter be a schizophrenic and get past security and secret service.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7175 Dec 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Tis the holidays everyone is busy. In the past I would make cookies and candy to give out with a card for people who would drop in here for well wishes for us both just before Christmas.
Of course do not expect to see very many with honey now gone.
People in this world tend to forget or bypass what is left behind.
Not this year I went already and bought candy and cookies with cards done it early too as just did not want to face the hords of shoppers or find the shelves vacant. So my Christmas is a done deal.
Honey's cricket turned into my follow me around shadow theses days.
She stand up on her hind legs and wants me to pick her up much like a small child would. She does this when she is tired and wants to be put in her warm bed to sleep. Still got a lot of puppy in her yet.
God bless loveya lil whispers
OK...I wanna know who is always putting negative icons on only your posts.....Its like they are not wanting you to post.....Well....Post anyway friend....

Man is it cold here now....I have a friend that has a Rottweiler (He is HUGE)...and is getting a Rott Puppy on Monday. The older Rott is overweight and needs some exercise...So hopefully the puppy will help with that....

Will send that pic after I get off Topix.....I will have a pretty busy day today.....

Love ya Friend....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7176 Dec 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I know....I agree.....The priorities are all screwed up.....Up is Down.....Down is Up....ETC....

What a messed up World we live in....

Stay warm in my Grandparents Home State.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7177 Dec 13, 2013
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to forgive. Most kept away, for reasons known to themselves only, as we knew that it would be a circus opening act. There will be more "acts" before the end of Sunday when he reaches his final resting place. This has been a "farce" and many do not want to be associated with it. Let us get this behind us and get on with living in the real world. Only in Africa could the sign language presenter be a schizophrenic and get past security and secret service.
LOL.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7178 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see Mojoe with antlers on too please Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
(The font in the reply box is different)

I will send you one Cherianne...Have a great Friday the 13th

Location hidden

#7179 Dec 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
(The font in the reply box is different)
I will send you one Cherianne...Have a great Friday the 13th
Hi Epi

Don't understand about the font in the reply box. What do you mean.

Thank you for including me for a picture of Mojoe with Antlers on.

Epi you also noticed the icon fairy is singling out certain people. It has hurt Lil W very much.
I told her to ignore it and they will eventually tire of their useless vendetta. Such infantile behavior. Don't understand it at all.

Friday 13th is a very lucky day for me. I came to SA on Friday 13th and the plane had a suspected bomb and we had to turn back to Heathrow and change aircrafts. The aircraft and I made it here and every Friday 13th has been lucky for me since then.

Have a lovely day. Looking forward to Mojoe's photo.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7180 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam
Yes there are sea sand fleas and other things as well. I contracted an infection through the soles of my feet from the Indian Ocean island sea sand. Have to be real careful.
But having a cool glass of wine and sitting on a deck chair under a palm tree would be just as enjoyable LOL You need to get your airline ticket and book your seat and then you and I can do just that. Would that be wonderful Mam. As you say dreams do not cost a cent.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
So you think I need to get a ticket and book a seat. LOL Do I need to pack a see thru binki hey I do know how to strut my soft curves in one of those ya know.LOL Just teasing is all.
No sure does not cost a cent to dream tis really a healthy thing.

Location hidden

#7181 Dec 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think I need to get a ticket and book a seat. LOL Do I need to pack a see thru binki hey I do know how to strut my soft curves in one of those ya know.LOL Just teasing is all.
No sure does not cost a cent to dream tis really a healthy thing.
Hi Mam
I think it is a jolly good idea. You got nothing holding you back now. You could get an airline ticket and fly here and we would have a blast sitting under the palm trees and sipping cool wine, or whatever you prefer. Come and savour the sunshine on your shoulders. Best idea I have had all week. LOL Mam is would be fabulous. Think about it! Dreams could become a reality(!)
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7182 Dec 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I wanna know who is always putting negative icons on only your posts.....Its like they are not wanting you to post.....Well....Post anyway friend....
Man is it cold here now....I have a friend that has a Rottweiler (He is HUGE)...and is getting a Rott Puppy on Monday. The older Rott is overweight and needs some exercise...So hopefully the puppy will help with that....
Will send that pic after I get off Topix.....I will have a pretty busy day today.....
Love ya Friend....
If you knew the slang meaning of the icons LOL You fall over in a dead faint LOL. Really I find it all quite amazing. Ya wanta see me have a bit of fun. LOL Honey always said I could talk a man out of his pants and sock too.LOL Awee sweetie those icon fairies way to shy too PM me. LOL They want the world to know where the itch is LOL.

Been cold here too. Almost like being thrown in a deep freeze for preservation for the winter.
Local news casters are saying it going to be a bad one out here all winter long would like to think them wrong but what do I know just watch the clouds and the sky best signs for me to follow.

I will be alone this weekend kids all attending Christmas parties. I running low on junk supples so may do some junking at the stores close by. Son will work a double shirt on
Christmas day as others want that day off. Daughter may end up going to spend Christmas with her hubby and the grandsons but do not know the final plan yet on that.
God bless loveya lil whispers

Location hidden

#7183 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I think it is a jolly good idea. You got nothing holding you back now. You could get an airline ticket and fly here and we would have a blast sitting under the palm trees and sipping cool wine, or whatever you prefer. Come and savour the sunshine on your shoulders. Best idea I have had all week. LOL Mam is would be fabulous. Think about it! Dreams could become a reality(!)
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

For certain I only myself to look after now. First I got to super glue and sew all the broken pieces together again. Need to work at remolding another me instead of a mold of us.(honey and me) and know that going to take some time. So lets just dream a while longer. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7184 Dec 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
For certain I only myself to look after now. First I got to super glue and sew all the broken pieces together again. Need to work at remolding another me instead of a mold of us.(honey and me) and know that going to take some time. So lets just dream a while longer. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Okay that is fine Mam,

Just bear it in mind dear Heart.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 646,989
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min RiversideRedneck 49,500
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 43 min Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 47 min Truthiness 25
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 1 hr Ghost 26
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 1 hr str8npanty 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web