Friends who want to share daily livin...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7145 Dec 11, 2013
Hey there Friends.....Merry Christmas...Enjoy!!

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7146 Dec 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there Friends.....Merry Christmas...Enjoy!!
Hey Epi

Merry Christmas to you too....Enjoy

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7147 Dec 11, 2013
Oh Cap'n....Are you still around?...I'm sure you are busy.

Seraphima....Hope you and your husband are doing good

Cherianne....Have a great work day...

Jack....Take care my friend....Stay warm

LW.....I know this Christmas will not be a very happy one....Sending Love and Prayers your way

Location hidden

#7148 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
LW.....I know this Christmas will not be a very happy one....Sending Love and Prayers your way
Hi there Epi

How are you and your family doing? Also how is Mojoe doing? It is summer where you are now? Here it is raining every day (just like Little England) and the temperature is only 13 degrees. We are sleeping with our electric blankets turned on every night. Furry babies both snuggle up on my bed to get some of the warmth of the electric blanket.

Father Christmas is about to come by on the 25th so we have that to look forward to. Son's car is going to cost a fortune to repair but it will be done.

Take care Epi and give Mojoe a big cuddle from me.

Love
Cherianne.
xxxx

Location hidden

#7149 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey Epi

Mam says she will be spending the holidays with her grandchild so I guess that will make her really happy. I wish I knew if Captain was doing okay.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7150 Dec 12, 2013
Nice thread

Location hidden

#7151 Dec 12, 2013
Dale_Harris wrote:
Nice thread
Hi Dale_Harris

Feel free to come and post here whenever you want to. I see you are from SA.! Where abouts!

Location hidden

#7152 Dec 12, 2013
Hi Mam

If you are reading and you read this post, then I have no more news regarding the car but just as soon as news is to hand, I will email you.

Hope that it is not too cold there. We are having weird weather. It rains all the time and it is quite cold, only 13 degrees. This is our peak season and we should be having temps of between 29 and 32 degrees. The weather has gone crazy worldwide. My sister in the UK says that it is crazy there as well.

Love to all the critters and to you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7153 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam
If you are reading and you read this post, then I have no more news regarding the car but just as soon as news is to hand, I will email you.
Hope that it is not too cold there. We are having weird weather. It rains all the time and it is quite cold, only 13 degrees. This is our peak season and we should be having temps of between 29 and 32 degrees. The weather has gone crazy worldwide. My sister in the UK says that it is crazy there as well.
Love to all the critters and to you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cherianne;

Thank you for keeping me company by e mail I am out here hanging onto my piece of the edge.

Tis still cold here especially the nights and snow just clings to the ground yet. Finally got my car going again was loose battery cables and one was gummed up.

I am about to run out of junk materials to work on projects, Seems like everyday I working on one of them and then turning around and finding them completed.
God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#7154 Dec 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
Thank you for keeping me company by e mail I am out here hanging onto my piece of the edge.
Tis still cold here especially the nights and snow just clings to the ground yet. Finally got my car going again was loose battery cables and one was gummed up.
I am about to run out of junk materials to work on projects, Seems like everyday I working on one of them and then turning around and finding them completed.
Oh it is great to see you here Mam,

Glad to hear that you are keeping busy with your projects. I know it has been really cold there and was hoping and praying that you were warm and safe.

Glad to hear that you got the car battery sorted.

Still do not have any news of the car. Spoke to the Auto Body people today and they are going to let us know about estimated time that it will take to repair. They close over Christmas and only reopen on 6th Jan so ......... Miracles do happen eh Mam!

Going to Pick 'n Pay to get some Christmas goodies after work tonight. Got my voucher so son and I will do some shopping.

Take care Mam and stay in touch.
Sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7155 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....Good to see ya'll.....Hope you are doing good...I know this Christmas season will be a bad one for you...I send my Love and Hugs to you sweetie.....
Love ya
Morning Epi;

I admit it been one real hard walk thus far, but how does one change what I have been doing for the past twenty years. Hard to
move forward without ya know.

Humm Christmas I will only be there this year to support the kids
thru this day. Will stick close to them to help them over the rocks in the road too.

Kids all going out of state this weekend. So it will be me and the critters.
God bless loveya lil whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7156 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Epi
How are you and your family doing? Also how is Mojoe doing? It is summer where you are now? Here it is raining every day (just like Little England) and the temperature is only 13 degrees. We are sleeping with our electric blankets turned on every night. Furry babies both snuggle up on my bed to get some of the warmth of the electric blanket.
Father Christmas is about to come by on the 25th so we have that to look forward to. Son's car is going to cost a fortune to repair but it will be done.
Take care Epi and give Mojoe a big cuddle from me.
Love
Cherianne.
xxxx
I just read an article on the SA Interpretor at Nelsons Mandelas Funeral who had Visions and was Violet at times...He was only a few feet from a lot of World Leaders.....He said as he was doing his sign language (which was gibberish) he saw Angels coming into the Stadium.....The company that hired him...didn't do a good background check.....That sounds like what goes on in SA from some of the things you have shared....

Mojoe is so nosey....he follows us around the house to see what we are doing all the time.....LOL....I told my hubby he is a Guard dog so he has to be Nosey.....LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7157 Dec 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cherianne;
LW.....

Sorry I am not real good keeping up on e-mail.....Hope you are well.....I have a picture of Mojoe I want to send you..He has reindeer antlers on......

Hugs to you Friend...Stay warm

Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7158 Dec 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
I admit it been one real hard walk thus far, but how does one change what I have been doing for the past twenty years. Hard to
move forward without ya know.
Humm Christmas I will only be there this year to support the kids
thru this day. Will stick close to them to help them over the rocks in the road too.
Kids all going out of state this weekend. So it will be me and the critters.
God Bless you too Friend......

Location hidden

#7159 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it is great to see you here Mam,
Glad to hear that you are keeping busy with your projects. I know it has been really cold there and was hoping and praying that you were warm and safe.
Glad to hear that you got the car battery sorted.
Still do not have any news of the car. Spoke to the Auto Body people today and they are going to let us know about estimated time that it will take to repair. They close over Christmas and only reopen on 6th Jan so ......... Miracles do happen eh Mam!
Going to Pick 'n Pay to get some Christmas goodies after work tonight. Got my voucher so son and I will do some shopping.
Take care Mam and stay in touch.
Sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

I given up on cooking cause I just do not know how to build one platers. Turned to snacking and carry in but think the carry in should take some cooking lessons OH yea some is that bad. I do
not how people survive on it either cause it get old quick.

I kept the fires burning in the stove day and night since I fell in the deep freeze that hit the states. Electic blanket has helped too keep warm too especially at night. I think father time po off mother nature and she madder than a wet pup and come along to take a smack at me too.

Just hope they can get your son's car repaired and on the road again as it is difficult on you both especially with your work schedules.

Location hidden

#7160 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....
Sorry I am not real good keeping up on e-mail.....Hope you are well.....I have a picture of Mojoe I want to send you..He has reindeer antlers on......
Love ya
I want to see Mojoe with antlers on too please Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7161 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article on the SA Interpretor at Nelsons Mandelas Funeral who had Visions and was Violet at times...He was only a few feet from a lot of World Leaders.....He said as he was doing his sign language (which was gibberish) he saw Angels coming into the Stadium.....The company that hired him...didn't do a good background check.....That sounds like what goes on in SA from some of the things you have shared....
Mojoe is so nosey....he follows us around the house to see what we are doing all the time.....LOL....I told my hubby he is a Guard dog so he has to be Nosey.....LOL
Hi Epi

Yes the newspapers are all full of it. He says that he had a Schitofrenic (sp) episode and he did sign language which was absolute rubbish. Can you believe it Epi. Yeah, Angels coming into the stadium. Perhaps he had had too much of the "hard tack". Silly sod!

Please send me a picture of Mojoe with antlers on p l e a s e !
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7162 Dec 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
I given up on cooking cause I just do not know how to build one platers. Turned to snacking and carry in but think the carry in should take some cooking lessons OH yea some is that bad. I do
not how people survive on it either cause it get old quick.
I kept the fires burning in the stove day and night since I fell in the deep freeze that hit the states. Electic blanket has helped too keep warm too especially at night. I think father time po off mother nature and she madder than a wet pup and come along to take a smack at me too.
Just hope they can get your son's car repaired and on the road again as it is difficult on you both especially with your work schedules.
Mam have just spoken to the Auto Body place and they say that they should get the parts by Tuesday and if they do then they will get the car back to us by Friday 20th (the day they close for the holidays). But if the parts take longer then we shall have to wait until after the 6 Jan cause they are closed for the Christmas holidays until then. So please Mam pray that the parts come in on time and they can do it all next week.

Yeah take out gets cold very quickly and there is not much goodness in it. But for one person it is difficult to cook. I know have had years of experience trying to do that and it just does not work too well.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7163 Dec 12, 2013
Mam and Epi

We have just received a storm warning (yet another one). High winds and monsoon rain. I feel as if I have moss growing up my legs we have had so much rain. Every single day for the past 2 weeks it is getting rather annoying as we yet to have our summer. The temp today is 13 degrees. We are in our winter jerseys. This is supposed to be our peak summer month. Huh!!!!! Lying on the beach and sipping cold white wine. Dream on .......... More like hot chocolate and electric blankets........

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7164 Dec 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW.....
Love ya
Hi Epi;

Tis the holidays everyone is busy. In the past I would make cookies and candy to give out with a card for people who would drop in here for well wishes for us both just before Christmas.
Of course do not expect to see very many with honey now gone.
People in this world tend to forget or bypass what is left behind.
Not this year I went already and bought candy and cookies with cards done it early too as just did not want to face the hords of shoppers or find the shelves vacant. So my Christmas is a done deal.

Honey's cricket turned into my follow me around shadow theses days.
She stand up on her hind legs and wants me to pick her up much like a small child would. She does this when she is tired and wants to be put in her warm bed to sleep. Still got a lot of puppy in her yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 49,454
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 646,953
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Steve III 44,724
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Pegasus 281,290
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Peace_Warrior 618,565
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr karl44 105,685
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 7 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web