Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7105 Dec 5, 2013
Morning Everyone

Just checking in to say Hi.

Have submitted everything for the motor claim so now we wait to find out how much the excess is. I told my son it is going to be high as this is the third accident this year. Well he pays a fortune for insurance premiums every month. That and his car repayments both him a huge junk of his salary.

Have a great day everyone and when I know what the cost is to repair the car, I shall let you all know and you can laugh your ar*es off.

If you don't laugh you will cry so best to laugh.

Love
Chereianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7106 Dec 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Gosh....Your son had another accident?...He is so Blessed to not be hurt....Was it the other persons fault...Will you two have to car pool again?...I'll bet you Car Insurance will go up alot...
I can imagine you are very upset.....South Africas Electiral service sucks...doesn't it? You are always talking about it going out....But what choice do you have...None.
This will be a bad Christmas season for you...Hope it will all work out (sort out) OK.
Love to ya
Hi Epi

Just have to adjust what we had planned to accommodate a very large excess payable to Insurers. We are awaiting the costs with bated breath. No it was not my son's fault. A delivery truck travelling in the left hand lane cut in front of my son who was travelling in the right hand lane. It was pouring with rain and the delivery truck stalled and my son's car crashed into it. But 3 motor claims in one year, is going to cost us I can tell you.

We will just have to cut back a bit everywhere and just say thank you to the Dear Lord for taking care of my son. The Lord has never forsaken us and he never will!

Have a great day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7107 Dec 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Just have to adjust what we had planned to accommodate a very large excess payable to Insurers. We are awaiting the costs with bated breath. No it was not my son's fault. A delivery truck travelling in the left hand lane cut in front of my son who was travelling in the right hand lane. It was pouring with rain and the delivery truck stalled and my son's car crashed into it. But 3 motor claims in one year, is going to cost us I can tell you.
We will just have to cut back a bit everywhere and just say thank you to the Dear Lord for taking care of my son. The Lord has never forsaken us and he never will!
Have a great day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Very true Cheriann....You will deal with it and move on.

Put the tree up yesterday...MoJoe wanted to eat the decorations....I have a few stuffed Santas and he thinks they are his toys....I put one up on a picture and it feel off and he brought in uour family room kinda chewed up...He like looking at all the lights on the tree.....

Hope you have a great day at work....Have a good one.

Luv to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7108 Dec 5, 2013
Cap'n...Seraphima....Jack....

Hope your day is a Blessed one....Enjoy it

Luv to ya'll

Location hidden

#7109 Dec 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Cheriann....You will deal with it and move on.
Put the tree up yesterday...MoJoe wanted to eat the decorations....I have a few stuffed Santas and he thinks they are his toys....I put one up on a picture and it feel off and he brought in uour family room kinda chewed up...He like looking at all the lights on the tree.....
Hope you have a great day at work....Have a good one.
Luv to ya
Hey Epi

That is what life is all about. Learning lessons! They say that the Lord will never give you more than you can handle. My son says to me, I wish the Lord did not trust us so much! Has not lost his sense of humour.

Christmas is a great time for animals. Chloe also eats up the decorations. The only ones she has not had a got at are the icicle ones that flow down the glass door. She just stares at them. Funny dogs we have hey!

Have a good day Epi.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7110 Dec 5, 2013
Hi Mam

Night night. Leaving the office now. Will try and email tomorrow in the morning.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7111 Dec 5, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam
Night night. Leaving the office now. Will try and email tomorrow in the morning.
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi there Mam

Well it is FRIDAY. Yay!!!!! Helper comes tomorrow so everything will be abuzz around the house. Two weeks until my vacation time starts. Cannot wait.

Nothing much of news. Just funny weather, it is overcast and rains on and off but it is not very cold. The sun does not shine and we have the gray skies like the UK. Oh well .........

Will pop back in some time before I leave for the weekend. Have a great evening Mam and enjoy your projects.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7112 Dec 5, 2013
Morning Captain, Epi and Seraphima

Here's hoping you have a fantastic day/evening. Enjoy the weekend as well.(Sleeping late) the best!

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7113 Dec 6, 2013
HELLO MAM, CAPTAIN, EPI AND SERAPHIMA

PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA passed away in the wee hours of last night.

His "Long Walk to Freedom" is now over. RIP Madiba.

Location hidden

#7114 Dec 6, 2013
Hi Mam, Epi, Seraphima and Captain,

I see on the news that the Midwest and Texas must prepare for ICE FRIDAY. Does not sound too good a combination of ice, sleet, snow and rain!!!!

Take care of yourselves everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7115 Dec 6, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
HELLO MAM, CAPTAIN, EPI AND SERAPHIMA
PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA passed away in the wee hours of last night.
His "Long Walk to Freedom" is now over. RIP Madiba.
Yes.....Rest in Peace Nelson.....YOU were the CHANGE

My cousin met Nelson Mandela.....She was very impressed

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7116 Dec 6, 2013
Well....Not many people are stopping by....So I will wish everyone a Blessed Evening and Week-end

Love to everyone...God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7117 Dec 8, 2013

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7118 Dec 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Location hidden

#7119 Dec 8, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Mam
Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7120 Dec 8, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and to everyone here.God Bless You All!!

Location hidden

#7121 Dec 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
But ain't that what growed up folks does?:)

Location hidden

#7122 Dec 8, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice, and I usually turn the ringer off. If it's real important someone will leave a message and I'd see an alert on me "smart phone" ;)
BTW , receive the "Thank You" and you're very welcome :)
You have a great weekend...drive safe.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7123 Dec 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =28Ry3-qMMmEXX
Hi Whispers!

Hopin' yer well :)

I love 'em when they're so young , a jumpy and 'leapy'. The one we made a wether (we call 'Billy') used to jump on his mothers back and get a ride! Was hilarious :0

Blessings to ya ...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7124 Dec 8, 2013
Should be - "...ALL jumpy and...."

Darn lag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 21 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122