Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7085 Dec 2, 2013
Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all have a really wonderful day. God bless and stay safe.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7086 Dec 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>My husband has to use a wheelchair when walking more than a few steps. He has a lung disease and has trouble breathing with movement.Hope you and everyone here has a wonderful day today. I get my grandbaby at 3 and we have the day planned for lots of fun. he is 2 and my hubby loves to teach him funny things..God Bless you all...
So your husband has COPD like LW's Honey did....My Father in law had it also...and my Uncle. They were on oxygen all the time (but my Father in law would sneak smoking.....A Friend from church has it also and is put in the hospital alot because his oxygen gets so low....Now he is so weak he broke out with shingles.....

Going to finish decorating for Christmas today and shop for the family on line....It is called "Cyber Monday"

Everyone have a great day.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7087 Dec 2, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Everyone
I hope you all have a really wonderful day. God bless and stay safe.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cheriann.....

I hope your day is good also....Enjoy it!

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7088 Dec 2, 2013
Cap'n and Jack....Hope you are doing well...

Luv to everyone

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7089 Dec 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your husband has COPD like LW's Honey did....My Father in law had it also...and my Uncle. They were on oxygen all the time (but my Father in law would sneak smoking.....A Friend from church has it also and is put in the hospital alot because his oxygen gets so low....Now he is so weak he broke out with shingles.....
Going to finish decorating for Christmas today and shop for the family on line....It is called "Cyber Monday"
Everyone have a great day.....
My husband has Rheumatoid Arthritis of the lungs. My husband never smoked. Doctors believe that his condition maybe from high dose radiation he had over 20 years ago for cancer.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7090 Dec 2, 2013
I have to add...my husband's own immune system is attacking his lungs...God Bless Everyone

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7091 Dec 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>My husband has Rheumatoid Arthritis of the lungs. My husband never smoked. Doctors believe that his condition maybe from high dose radiation he had over 20 years ago for cancer.
Oh wow....sorry. My husband has Arthiritis also all through his body. Every day he is hurting

Hope you and your family have a good one.....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7092 Dec 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....I was SO HAPPY when we could shop from home...I hated going out in the cold and crowds...Some people LOVE that VIBE.
How is your reconstruction coming along on the Ghost?
Have a great Sunday....
Luv to ya
I hate shopping.
I'm not in any shape to work on the Ghost yet Epi. At least a month or two out on that.
Love ya!

Location hidden

#7093 Dec 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate shopping.
I'm not in any shape to work on the Ghost yet Epi. At least a month or two out on that.
Love ya!
Good Morning Captain and Epi, Seraphima and Mam

I hope that today finds you all well. We are doing okay. Not much in the way news.

Love to you all
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7094 Dec 3, 2013
Hey everyone....

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas around here.....

Cap'n i'm glad you are healing well...Something to look forward to (working on the Ghost)

Seraphima....Do you buy all your critters christmas chewies and toys?....We buy dog toys and within one day they have a leg or head chewed off. They need to make the toys more durable...they are easy to detroy. The only thing that last is their "Pig" that grunts..

Cherianne...Have a great day at work....Don't your Boss men leave soon to go to England for Christmas Holiday?

Going to TRY to put up our tree today....We will see....LOL

Love ya all

Location hidden

#7095 Dec 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey everyone....
Its beginning to look alot like Christmas around here.....
Cap'n i'm glad you are healing well...Something to look forward to (working on the Ghost)
Seraphima....Do you buy all your critters christmas chewies and toys?....We buy dog toys and within one day they have a leg or head chewed off. They need to make the toys more durable...they are easy to detroy. The only thing that last is their "Pig" that grunts..
Cherianne...Have a great day at work....Don't your Boss men leave soon to go to England for Christmas Holiday?
Going to TRY to put up our tree today....We will see....LOL
Love ya all
Hi Epi

Yeah the family members are all booked either to go to England, Mauritius, Scotland, Nova Scotia, Canada & Spain and they all fly back to SA for onward flights to Zambia where the entire family are going to celebrate the senior Mrs for her 80 birthday which was in September. They have booked out the entire Safari Venue Camp just for them all 22 members. So celebrations are in order for them.

My son and I are going to spend a quite holiday (like every year) and just go to my friend on Christmas day and New Years day. I find I need the rest of having my 2 weeks leave. Pottering around my house and just being lazy and doing what I want for a bit. My son plans on sleeping his entire 3 weeks leave.

Well not long to go before Christmas. My son asked me what I want and I told him DSTV for 15 days whilst I am on leave. That way I get to catch up on the British news and British programmes. Then when I return to work, it can be cut off again. Crazy, but true.

Have a grand day Epi and enjoy putting up your tree.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#7096 Dec 3, 2013
Hey Mam

Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Getting up to mischief again I bet.

All going okay here. Chloe keeps waking me up at 4:00/4:30am and then I cannot sleep until 5:00 cause I am awake, so I get up and come to work. The day takes forever to get finished. Anyway I hope she behaves when I am on leave and sleeps later in the mornings.

I sent you an email this morning.

Take care Mam love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7097 Dec 3, 2013
Hi Captain,

How are all the Appleheads and Jibbers? And of course you too.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7098 Dec 3, 2013
Hi Seraphima

It seems such a pity that when people get older they have to suffer with arthritis and arthritis like pains. I have nerve end damage in my legs and feet and I go through such pain. I can only take my meds at night as I have to work and they make a person very sleepy.

Well Seraphima we can but just pray for one another. That is all I have left to help others with Prayer! I will keep your husband in my prayers dear friend.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7099 Dec 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hi Captain,
How are all the Appleheads and Jibbers? And of course you too.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
All is good sis. I have been missing you on here lately. I have been pretty busy.
Love Ya!
Cap'n

Location hidden

#7100 Dec 3, 2013
Dear Mam, Captain, Epi and Seraphima,

Okay - so I have not had much news lately but now I do, and it is not good.

1. Our telephone and internet ADSL were struck by lightning in that huge storm on Thursday.
2. My son had an accident because a truck swerved in front of him and he went up its bum. The car had to be towed in (un-driveable) and I am trying to sort it out today for him.
3. The "Powers that Be" turned off the electricity from Sunday through to last night at 2:00am. My fridge/freezer defrosted and all our food had to be thrown away. We had to get take away food which works out very expensive but you cannot cook if the stove don't come on.

Here I was at 2:30am last night ironing to make sure that my son had clothes for work.

To say I am pretty "p*ssed" off would be the understatement of the year. But life carries on and you dust yourself off, pick yourself up and start all over again.

You know looking at it in a different light, it is quite funny that all this could happened in such a short time span. But I am not laughing.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night (whatever) and I am sending my love over the ocean to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7101 Dec 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All is good sis. I have been missing you on here lately. I have been pretty busy.
Love Ya!
Cap'n
Hey Cap'n

I am happy to hear that all is alright with you.
We are not alright as you will see from my post. I just cannot believe that all this can happen just before Christmas and New Year. Well I wanted news to share, now I shared but it is not the kind of news that is nice news.

Anyway once I get things sorted today, the impact may have worn off a bit. Son is not well and they cannot get a BP reading. He suffers from severe low BP so he is at home.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7102 Dec 3, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n
I am happy to hear that all is alright with you.
We are not alright as you will see from my post. I just cannot believe that all this can happen just before Christmas and New Year. Well I wanted news to share, now I shared but it is not the kind of news that is nice news.
Anyway once I get things sorted today, the impact may have worn off a bit. Son is not well and they cannot get a BP reading. He suffers from severe low BP so he is at home.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Gosh...You sure are getting kicked! I really hope it gets better sis.
I have ta hit the covers...doc's visit tomorrow. No car yet...but real soon.
Love ya!

Nite all!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7103 Dec 4, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Dear Mam, Captain, Epi and Seraphima,
Okay - so I have not had much news lately but now I do, and it is not good.
1. Our telephone and internet ADSL were struck by lightning in that huge storm on Thursday.
2. My son had an accident because a truck swerved in front of him and he went up its bum. The car had to be towed in (un-driveable) and I am trying to sort it out today for him.
3. The "Powers that Be" turned off the electricity from Sunday through to last night at 2:00am. My fridge/freezer defrosted and all our food had to be thrown away. We had to get take away food which works out very expensive but you cannot cook if the stove don't come on.
Here I was at 2:30am last night ironing to make sure that my son had clothes for work.
To say I am pretty "p*ssed" off would be the understatement of the year. But life carries on and you dust yourself off, pick yourself up and start all over again.
You know looking at it in a different light, it is quite funny that all this could happened in such a short time span. But I am not laughing.
I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night (whatever) and I am sending my love over the ocean to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Oh my Gosh....Your son had another accident?...He is so Blessed to not be hurt....Was it the other persons fault...Will you two have to car pool again?...I'll bet you Car Insurance will go up alot...
I can imagine you are very upset.....South Africas Electiral service sucks...doesn't it? You are always talking about it going out....But what choice do you have...None.

This will be a bad Christmas season for you...Hope it will all work out (sort out) OK.

Love to ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7104 Dec 4, 2013
I hope everyone has a great day today....

Love to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody wanna be dirty on FaceTime? (Feb '12) 10 min Avery 29
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Uncle Jack 72,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Gabriel 995,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min Johnny 447,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 699,664
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Johnny 158
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,841