Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7061 Nov 27, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hello Mam, Epi, Seraphima and Cap'n
Our Chloe is much better. She played around the house last night with her Coke bottle and she ate a bit of food and a treat, so she is on the road to recovery. Thank goodness.
I am extremely busy at work (my busiest time is end of year). I am running around like a mad thing.
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving celebration and I am sending my love across the ocean to you all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Happy to hear your baby is doing better. Have a Blessed Day!

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7062 Nov 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Happy to hear your baby is doing better. Have a Blessed Day!
And you too Seraphima.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7063 Nov 28, 2013
~Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone~

God Bless....

Location hidden

#7064 Nov 28, 2013
THIS POST IS FOR THE PERSON/TROLL JUDGING WITH INSULT ICONS.
THIS IS A THREAD FOR FRIENDS WHO SHARE THEIR NEWS.
IF YOU COULD KNOW HOW YOU HURT PEOPLE WITH YOUR JUDGING ICONS YOU WOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY. IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE WHO YOU ARE TARGETTING AND IT IS NASTY, VILE, HURTFUL AND QUITE DISGUSTING THAT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE ANOTHER PERSON SO UNHAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
PLEASE WILL YOU REFRAIN FROM DOING THIS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THREAD, JUST LEAVE AND FIND ONE THAT YOU DO LIKE.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Location hidden

#7065 Nov 28, 2013
GOOD MORNING MAM, EPI, SERAPHIMA AND CAPTAIN

I hope that you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving celebration. I thought of you all during day the whilst I was at work.

Mam love to Cricket
Epi love to Mojoe and Nanny
Captain love to Jibber and the all the dogs

Sending this with love over the ocean.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

PS Chloe is getting better very quickly now, back to her normal self, destroying things and getting up to mischief. LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7066 Nov 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
I hope that you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving celebration. I thought of you all during day the whilst I was at work.
Mam love to Cricket
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
PS Chloe is getting better very quickly now, back to her normal self, destroying things and getting up to mischief. LOL
It was a good day!
Good that Chloe is getting better!
Thanks sis...love Ya!

Location hidden

#7067 Nov 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good day!
Thanks sis...love Ya!
Hi Captain

I am happy to hear that you had a good celebration for Thanksgiving. This celebration seems to be even bigger than Christmas hey!

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7068 Nov 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good day!
Thanks sis...love Ya!
Hey Captain

We had a huge storm yesterday. It was pitch black at 4:30 in the afternoon. Took me 2.5 hours to travel 20 kilometres to get home. Found that our landline had been struck by lightning so no internet for me for the weekend. Son is going Gaming after work (His boss arranges LAN gaming for them) and will only be home Saturday evening. So I shall get 500 ml of wine and sit and have a laid back evening watching the African Soapies with subtitles. Can't wait LOL
Not keen on being alone at night in the house but I have to get used to it. Son has got his own life to live. The world is waiting for him to come and explore it!

Have a grand evening Cap or night or morning or afternoon. I get so confused with the time differences.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7069 Nov 28, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain
We had a huge storm yesterday. It was pitch black at 4:30 in the afternoon. Took me 2.5 hours to travel 20 kilometres to get home. Found that our landline had been struck by lightning so no internet for me for the weekend. Son is going Gaming after work (His boss arranges LAN gaming for them) and will only be home Saturday evening. So I shall get 500 ml of wine and sit and have a laid back evening watching the African Soapies with subtitles. Can't wait LOL
Not keen on being alone at night in the house but I have to get used to it. Son has got his own life to live. The world is waiting for him to come and explore it!
Have a grand evening Cap or night or morning or afternoon. I get so confused with the time differences.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
You too sis. Enjoy your vino!

Location hidden

#7070 Nov 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too sis. Enjoy your vino!
Yes I will enjoy my vino - it will give me Dutch courage ha ha ha

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7071 Nov 29, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captain
I am happy to hear that you had a good celebration for Thanksgiving. This celebration seems to be even bigger than Christmas hey!
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
No...Thanksgiving is just a day to eat alot and watch Football...It is a kick off for the shopping Christmas Season.

As a Christian I must not remember the Real reason for the Season...Jesus' Birth

My Thanksgiving was a good one now I can start decorating for the Season....

Have a good end of the Work week....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7072 Nov 29, 2013
Lw...Cap'n and Seraphima

Hope ya have a great beginning of the Christmas Shopping season.....I went shopping once on Black Friday...Never again..

I think we will Grocery shop today and that will be it (We have alot of left overs from yesterday)

Have a good day....Talk to ya later

Love to everyone

Location hidden

#7073 Nov 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...Thanksgiving is just a day to eat alot and watch Football...It is a kick off for the shopping Christmas Season.
As a Christian I must not remember the Real reason for the Season...Jesus' Birth
Hi Epi

Glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving celebration.

Here we have a huge celebration for Christmas. Midnight mass or 5:30 Mass and then home to breakfast. The turkey gets served at about 12:00 with every vegetable known to man and puddings and deserts, nuts and sweets. The "Wanna-bees" usually have braais (BBQs)with salads and loads of booze to drink. If you do not have Castle Beer at your Christmas celebration your name is mud. Then in the afternoon the kids all play running red rover whilst the parents watch and drink yet more, vino, booze or Beer. By nightfall if you have the energy to move after eating so much you get to have left overs with salads. You have to remember that our Christmases are in heat of 37 degrees so salads and that sort of food goes down well.

We are going to my friend for Christmas dinner and she makes Turkey and spends hours in the kitchen preparing it all. My son does not eat meat and he has pasta for Christmas dinner.(My little Italian son). My friend gives Casey, her black Labrador and Murray, the golden Labrador each a plate of Turkey, veg and gravy. They are their element.

Well Epi I am into the final stretch of this Friday and I cannot wait to get out into the fresh air. I want to break free of the office. Be my own boss for 2 days.

Sending love across the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7074 Nov 29, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Mam love to Cricket
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
You shall find me in your e mail box. loveya lil whispers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7075 Nov 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lw...Cap'n and Seraphima
Hope ya have a great beginning of the Christmas Shopping season.....I went shopping once on Black Friday...Never again..
I think we will Grocery shop today and that will be it (We have alot of left overs from yesterday)
Love to everyone
You shall find me in your e mail box. loveya lil whispers

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7076 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction to my post...."I must not forget the Real reason for the season ".....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7077 Nov 30, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
Glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving celebration.
Here we have a huge celebration for Christmas. Midnight mass or 5:30 Mass and then home to breakfast. The turkey gets served at about 12:00 with every vegetable known to man and puddings and deserts, nuts and sweets. The "Wanna-bees" usually have braais (BBQs)with salads and loads of booze to drink. If you do not have Castle Beer at your Christmas celebration your name is mud. Then in the afternoon the kids all play running red rover whilst the parents watch and drink yet more, vino, booze or Beer. By nightfall if you have the energy to move after eating so much you get to have left overs with salads. You have to remember that our Christmases are in heat of 37 degrees so salads and that sort of food goes down well.
We are going to my friend for Christmas dinner and she makes Turkey and spends hours in the kitchen preparing it all. My son does not eat meat and he has pasta for Christmas dinner.(My little Italian son). My friend gives Casey, her black Labrador and Murray, the golden Labrador each a plate of Turkey, veg and gravy. They are their element.
Well Epi I am into the final stretch of this Friday and I cannot wait to get out into the fresh air. I want to break free of the office. Be my own boss for 2 days.
Sending love across the ocean
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
I think we both got an e-mail from LW and she is retiring from posting on these threads....She has more important things to do now....ENJOYING LIFE!!

Today we will decorate the outside with lights for Christmas...Hopefully it will turn out nice....Dogs are doing good....It was funny the other day MoJoe was sitting down in front of the TV and watching a cartoon (Toy Story) it had a dog and horse in it and he really liked watching it....And when we opened the door Thansgiving the sun reflected on the ground and he waqs running and jumping on it....LOL...I should have called him "Shadow"

Have a good one (Cap'n...Seraphima...Senecus). ...Later!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7078 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we both got an e-mail from LW and she is retiring from posting on these threads....She has more important things to do now....ENJOYING LIFE!!
Today we will decorate the outside with lights for Christmas...Hopefully it will turn out nice....Dogs are doing good....It was funny the other day MoJoe was sitting down in front of the TV and watching a cartoon (Toy Story) it had a dog and horse in it and he really liked watching it....And when we opened the door Thansgiving the sun reflected on the ground and he waqs running and jumping on it....LOL...I should have called him "Shadow"
Have a good one (Cap'n...Seraphima...Senecus). ...Later!!
Love your avater! I decorated the outside for Christmas before Thanksgiving while the weather was warm. Glad I did. It is freezing now.I had Light Up night last night and I wheeled my husband to the front door to show him what I did. He Loved it! I was thrilled that he loved them so much. I pray that LW enjoys her retirement. from what I have seen she is a wonderful person with great compassion for others. I don't understand why someone is posting negative icons only on her post.Looks like jealousy to me...God Bless

Location hidden

#7079 Nov 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lw...Cap'n and Seraphima
Love to everyone
Ya!
Leave the crazies to their own demise. LOL!
Later...

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#7080 Nov 30, 2013
Hello. Since I hate crowds I will avoid the stores all week ends/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Clearwater 828,235
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min who 121,637
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,797
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 19 min Ozark 7,270
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min lightbeamrider 176,503
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min mike 611,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min HipGnosis 442,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 583,982
More from around the web