Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#7004 Nov 26, 2013
Nice discussion

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7005 Nov 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh yea...Jack (Senecus)....Have a Blessed Thanksgiving....
And a very best ,blest Thanksgiving to you too,Ep :)

It's my favourite holiday,a time for family and reflection - and that of the grace we've been bestowed.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7006 Nov 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Helloooooooooo Mam, Epi, Cap'n Serophima and Jack
I hope you all have a really great day and enjoy it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Thanks Cheri, hoping your day's grand also and the pooch is doing better (I have an Australian Shepherd, she had some issues last week with acute canine arthritis ... she an old bird.)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7007 Nov 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Senecus;
Winds up high this morning and not even daylight. The ole large trees are waving in the air like giants face fans. Tis always the coldest just before the sun comes out. Tis lookin like a brrr for thanksgiving week. Hope you are well and happy God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hi Whisps, been frigid here too! Next couple of days messy, snow and rainy mix. You stay tight down there in Hopi land, and a blest day to ya :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7008 Nov 26, 2013
Yes, where's the Cap'n? Hope he's doing well...

To All else, have a Great Day :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7009 Nov 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Good Morning Mam
I hope that this finds you well. Still keeping warm and cosy whilst you are hunkered down?
You are freezing and we are having such high temps, it is unbelievable. The weather world-wide has gone crazy.
I will reply to your email in a bit just having my cup of coffee and a bit of toast.
Stay warm Mam and give little (or big) Cricket a cuddle from me.
Chloe has gastro interitis and has meds galore to make her better. I will put more in my email. I don't think I am properly awake yet and I have already driven to work. LOL
Love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
In the late afternoon yesterday it warmed enough so that the snow came sliding off the medal roof of this ole rock hut. Completely covered up the back steps to the back door. Front steps all iced over too. Son came late and cleared it all away. I will just keep my fires burning until it all goes away. Cause I in for the long haul of a long winter here.

I think you got one sick lil baby now with chloe and what she has is super serious. Keep a close eye on her and you bet a lot of meds for her.
I tuck her in prayer too cause I know God hears me no matter what I ask of him. In my eyes God created the animal kingdom to give us humans pleasure and enjoyment and entertainment and above all a lesson in how to love.

Everyone is doing fine here. Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7010 Nov 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cheri, hoping your day's grand also and the pooch is doing better (I have an Australian Shepherd, she had some issues last week with acute canine arthritis ... she an old bird.)
Hi Jack

Chloe is only 2 yrs old and I never seen her so sick. After the Vet gave her the injections (2) she just wanted to sleep. Mind you this morning she looked a bit brighter but still not keen to eat anything (even her treats). I will see tonight when I get home from work. She is allowed boiled rice and chicken but eats very little of it.

Arthritis is very painful. Does your dog suffer with pain? Does the Vet give your dog medication for it. My friends dog Chelsea has to take meds every day for her arthritis.

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7011 Nov 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Whisps, been frigid here too! Next couple of days messy, snow and rainy mix. You stay tight down there in Hopi land, and a blest day to ya :)
Temp riding on 24 here, Got myself a nice bed of hot coals going too and a log here and there. Got enough fuel to last me til spring all dried out. I got patient I can outwait this storm. I watched a many of them come and go. Sure hope you tucked in for a long haul too. Take good care of yourself. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7012 Nov 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin Cherianne....LW...Seraphima... .Capn...Jack
Took the turkey out of the freezer...started to decorate the kitchen for Thanksgiving (put leaf in the middle of the dining table...Thanksgiving Turkey with candle in the middle....Table set up for putting the food on....Everyone can get their food and sit down at the table....We are just having our son and family friend over (The rest of the sons live in Ohio)
We are going to have a rain storm this evening (Tornado warnings also)....Hope it isn't too bad here.....
I hope everyone has a great day....Love to ya!
Know your going to snicker for sure. My bunch is keeping the road hot and the telephone just keeps singing off the hook. Oldest grandson coming in from Texas tonight for a couple of days to see the three of us than back to another part of Texas to see his dad and younger brother.
Talk about running or flying like a turkey.

Hope you got the camera out too for this dinner and have a grand time with dinner and family. The most important of all is the kisses and hugs.

Wow now about that tornado warnings I think I best push some buttons to see what happening in this world turn on that Gabber box tv.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7013 Nov 26, 2013
aaliyahmacgo wrote:
Nice discussion
Come right on in and join us, there is always room for one more,
Throw in afew words and thoughts and you can bet the conversation will be off and flyin.

Location hidden

#7014 Nov 26, 2013
Cap leaving you a message here of sincere positive thoughts of hope you are doing fine and that you are happy. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7015 Nov 26, 2013
aaliyahmacgo wrote:
Nice discussion
Welcome to this thread. I am Cherianne from SA. I would not have the slightly clue how to pronounce your name. Where are you from?
Feel free to participate. Always got space for one more.

xxxxCherianne

Location hidden

#7016 Nov 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Cap leaving you a message here of sincere positive thoughts of hope you are doing fine and that you are happy. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Yes Mam I am starting to get concerned about capn.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I hope you are fine capn.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7017 Nov 26, 2013
Good Morning everyone! It sue is nice to start the day with beautiful people!! Lil, you have got to be the strongest person I have ever met. You set an example for me to try to follow. God Bless you. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Pray that Cap is well and in good spirits.God Bless each and everyone of you and stay safe!!!

Location hidden

#7018 Nov 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
In the late afternoon yesterday it warmed enough so that the snow came sliding off the medal roof of this ole rock hut. Completely covered up the back steps to the back door. Front steps all iced over too. Son came late and cleared it all away. I will just keep my fires burning until it all goes away. Cause I in for the long haul of a long winter here.
I think you got one sick lil baby now with chloe and what she has is super serious. Keep a close eye on her and you bet a lot of meds for her.
I tuck her in prayer too cause I know God hears me no matter what I ask of him. In my eyes God created the animal kingdom to give us humans pleasure and enjoyment and entertainment and above all a lesson in how to love.
Everyone is doing fine here. Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Thank you so much Mam. I am very worried about her. If I could have, I would have stopped at home today to be with her but I just could not. Well it is nearly time to head for home however I have to stop at Pick 'n Pay to get some groceries or we shall not be eating tonight. Ha ha ha It seems that is the only place I ever go - Pick 'n Pay. Talk about getting a life.

Scruff woke me up at 4:30 barking at the policeman who lives next door getting his car out of the garage to go to start his shift. Scruff believes that no one has the right to be around us. I was fed up. Anyway if he does it one more time I shall lock him out of my bedroom. He sleeps on his doggy bed in my bedroom, but I cannot get up at 4:30 every day. I will never make a full 5 days working. He can sleep on his doggy bed in the lounge.

Have a good day Mam and keep warm. From what you say it is freezing there.
Lover
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7019 Nov 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Good Morning everyone! It sue is nice to start the day with beautiful people!! Lil, you have got to be the strongest person I have ever met. You set an example for me to try to follow. God Bless you. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Pray that Cap is well and in good spirits.God Bless each and everyone of you and stay safe!!!
Hi Seraphima

I been praying for Cap since Monday morning when I saw that he had not been around. I shall continue to pray.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7020 Nov 26, 2013
Stone the Crows Mam. I put lover instead of Love. It is becoming a habit.

Apologies. Mean't
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#7021 Nov 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Tis simple place your heart in God hands, trust him, walk with him, talk to him in prayer closed away from the world. Give all the glory to God.
He will light your path and show you the way and the path you shall walk every day. When I say God bless you or loveya I mean this from my heart.
God bless you always loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#7023 Nov 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much Mam. I am very worried about her. If I could have, I would have stopped at home today to be with her but I just could not. Well it is nearly time to head for home however I have to stop at Pick 'n Pay to get some groceries or we shall not be eating tonight. Ha ha ha It seems that is the only place I ever go - Pick 'n Pay. Talk about getting a life.
Scruff woke me up at 4:30 barking at the policeman who lives next door getting his car out of the garage to go to start his shift. Scruff believes that no one has the right to be around us. I was fed up. Anyway if he does it one more time I shall lock him out of my bedroom. He sleeps on his doggy bed in my bedroom, but I cannot get up at 4:30 every day. I will never make a full 5 days working. He can sleep on his doggy bed in the lounge.
Have a good day Mam and keep warm. From what you say it is freezing there.
Lover
Cherianne
xxxx
Hope Chloe laid around and rested as that is a big part of the healing process of any living thing.

Next time scuffy barks at your policeman tuck him under the covers with you. Give him the security that you are there with him. If you pet him and talk to him in a soft voice he will soon accept that it is a natural thing for the policeman to make noise that early. It will take a while but it will work for you. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7024 Nov 26, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphima
I been praying for Cap since Monday morning when I saw that he had not been around. I shall continue to pray.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Me too...I am worried about him. Not like him to be away this long. I pray that he is well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,418
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Gotti 80,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min another viewer 995,803
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 3 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 16 hr Doctor REALITY 1