Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6980 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Would you believe I been asleep for the past five hours. What a mess up I am as did not get a thing done and that is lazy to fall down that long. Sure glad I gathered up my lil ones before I messed up.
Tis cold here tonight. Found my fire in the stove almost gone so now it work to get it going again.
Family left to go back to Texas they all got to work tomorrow. Daughter was suppose to come over but decided to stay out of the cold and off the icy roads. This was son day off glad it was think he needed some rest from working all week. Everyone is doing fine.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

No you need to take more rest. That is why you slept for five hours Your body is trying to give you a message dear one.

So what if the sammies do not get done. So what ..........
You need to start to take it a bit easier and not work yourself into the ground like you have been doing.

Take the hint that your body is tired hey!

Chloe ill and I am going to take her to the Vet. Leaving work early so I can see her get sorted out. I am saying prayers for her - my precious baby.

Rest Mam rest.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6981 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphima;
God bless you too. Tis cold here tonight sittin right at freezing.
I looked for my wild squirrels today at the feed trays but none to be found expect they were in the nest to keep warm. Amazing how smart they are. However found one lone red fox making his rounds yesterday evening. By now all the bears have gone to den for the winter expect some lil ones will be born in the dens too.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
It is very cold here also. We had alittle snow but not enough to shovel.I have stray cats that I feed and I worry about them in the winter time. I made a shelter for them but they seem to have somewhere else that they like better. They come to eat and then leave.I have a weakness for helpless animals and babies.And some humans.I pray that you are well.

Location hidden

#6982 Nov 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah! You got the itch now!
Nothing like the wind in your hair and speed at your fingertips.
Hey Cap'n

Did you get the vehicle on Sunday like you said you wanted to?

Take care
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6983 Nov 25, 2013
Hello Epi and Seraphima

I hope all is well with you both and your families. Doing okay here. Have a great day each of you.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6984 Nov 25, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
No you need to take more rest. That is why you slept for five hours Your body is trying to give you a message dear one.
So what if the sammies do not get done. So what ..........
You need to start to take it a bit easier and not work yourself into the ground like you have been doing.
Take the hint that your body is tired hey!
Chloe ill and I am going to take her to the Vet. Leaving work early so I can see her get sorted out. I am saying prayers for her - my precious baby.
Rest Mam rest.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cheriann;
I looked at the clock and put myself on my own self made guilt trip. Hope they find out what is wrong with lil Chloe do you think she might have eaten some of the materials from your lounge cushions that got tore up. Cricket is barking at the front door tonight think the wind got her spooked. The rest of my clowns are in the warm beds sleeping. There is really no sammies to be done with just me hanging around. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6985 Nov 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>It is very cold here also. We had alittle snow but not enough to shovel.I have stray cats that I feed and I worry about them in the winter time. I made a shelter for them but they seem to have somewhere else that they like better. They come to eat and then leave.I have a weakness for helpless animals and babies.And some humans.I pray that you are well.
Many years ago I parked a old van in the lower back field that needed brakes installed and moved into another car. Stored the van so to speak. Some wild cats moved into it when one of the plastic vent covers got broke and I opened one wing window too for them. I soon discovered this and went about getting some cardboard boxes and put straw in them for their beds.Now I just knock on the back door before I open it to put a full bag of feed in a tray for them.
I figure this van is serving a good purpose and sure is no objection coming from the wild cats either. They were the ones who decided to homestead in this van. A safe place from other hunters of them. I been feeding the wild ones for years now and taken several dogs in that otherwise would have not had a home or future.
I have a whole arm full of pets of all sizes shapes and colors all with loving eyes.

I am doing okay and well. Yes it is cold here and had enough snow to shovel but I did not do it this time around. I trying to break some old hard work habits at this point in my life. Reteaching myself how to be a woman.God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6987 Nov 25, 2013
Hi Ho Captain;

Where you hiding out at. Or have you jump ship and went awol or mia on us. Just teasin ya cause I am a raskel hope you are well and happy. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6988 Nov 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
And here's ta hopin' yer weekend is well :)
Morning Senecus;

Winds up high this morning and not even daylight. The ole large trees are waving in the air like giants face fans. Tis always the coldest just before the sun comes out. Tis lookin like a brrr for thanksgiving week. Hope you are well and happy God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6989 Nov 25, 2013
Hi Epi:

Expect you getting ready for all that cooking in the new Kitchen this week. Son in law always smokes the turkey and ham and daughter add the trimmings and I am left making the breads and white gravy. Son and grandsons just brings fork, knife and napkin. Is no sound plan for thanksgiving day due to weather conditions. Son in law wants everyone to come to Texas to his other place on Saturday as some will have to work thanksgiving day. It is a wait and see what happens.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6990 Nov 25, 2013
Morning Friends....

Where is Cap'n? Hope he is OK....

Good to see Seraphima...Thank God there are people like her (and LW)that take strays in....Those Ferrell cats need a place away from the COLD Winter.

LW and Cherianne.....I am getting ready for the dinner Thursday.....Thank God for all his Blesings

Hope everyone has a Great day....Love ya

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6991 Nov 25, 2013
Oh yea...Jack (Senecus)....Have a Blessed Thanksgiving....

Location hidden

#6992 Nov 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends....
Where is Cap'n? Hope he is OK....
Good to see Seraphima...Thank God there are people like her (and LW)that take strays in....Those Ferrell cats need a place away from the COLD Winter.
LW and Cherianne.....I am getting ready for the dinner Thursday.....Thank God for all his Blesings
Hope everyone has a Great day....Love ya
Morning Epi

I hope your days is great. I look forward to hearing all about your Thanksgiving dinner. We do not celebrate thanksgiving.

Take care and God bless Love Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

#6993 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
I looked at the clock and put myself on my own self made guilt trip. Hope they find out what is wrong with lil Chloe do you think she might have eaten some of the materials from your lounge cushions that got tore up. Cricket is barking at the front door tonight think the wind got her spooked. The rest of my clowns are in the warm beds sleeping. There is really no sammies to be done with just me hanging around. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I will be leaving the office very soon to get home, collect Chloe and go to the Vet's offices. I will try and let you know what the Vet says.

Love you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6994 Nov 25, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Hello Epi and Seraphima
I hope all is well with you both and your families. Doing okay here. Have a great day each of you.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hellooo to you and everyone here also! We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and hoping for no snow for that day. You also have a wonderful day and I hope everyone else here also has a Blessed day!

Location hidden

#6995 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
God Bless you and I mean that from my heart!!

Location hidden

#6996 Nov 25, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mam
I will be leaving the office very soon to get home, collect Chloe and go to the Vet's offices. I will try and let you know what the Vet says.
Love you
Cherianne
xxxx
I hope your baby will be ok. They are members of our family and we love them as much as our own children.

Location hidden

#6997 Nov 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your baby will be ok. They are members of our family and we love them as much as our own children.
Hello Seraphima

The Vet says that Chloe has a bad dose of gastro interitis (sp). She had two injections and two lots of meds that I have to give her morning and night. She did eat a bit of boiled rice and chicken but not a lot.

She seemed better later in the evening as Scruff wanted to play and she did try but she kept coming to get on my lap.

We will see tonight how she has fared through this day. My heart breaks when she goes into a submissive position with her head on the side and her butt sticking up in the air. Those huge great big black eyes just melt my heart.

Thank you for your concern Saraphima. You are very kind.
Have a beautiful day.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6998 Nov 25, 2013
Good Morning Mam

I hope that this finds you well. Still keeping warm and cosy whilst you are hunkered down?

You are freezing and we are having such high temps, it is unbelievable. The weather world-wide has gone crazy.

I will reply to your email in a bit just having my cup of coffee and a bit of toast.

Stay warm Mam and give little (or big) Cricket a cuddle from me.

Chloe has gastro interitis and has meds galore to make her better. I will put more in my email. I don't think I am properly awake yet and I have already driven to work. LOL

Love to everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6999 Nov 25, 2013
Morning Epi and Cap'n

I hope today finds both of you well, fit and fine.

Have a wonderful day.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7000 Nov 26, 2013
Mornin Cherianne....LW...Seraphima... .Capn...Jack

Took the turkey out of the freezer...started to decorate the kitchen for Thanksgiving (put leaf in the middle of the dining table...Thanksgiving Turkey with candle in the middle....Table set up for putting the food on....Everyone can get their food and sit down at the table....We are just having our son and family friend over (The rest of the sons live in Ohio)

We are going to have a rain storm this evening (Tornado warnings also)....Hope it isn't too bad here.....

I hope everyone has a great day....Love to ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 70,461
Who won the debate 2016 ? 2 min andet1987 4
snapchat name 49 min Nikki69xo 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Brian_G 282,930
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr AnnBonney 53,934
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 4,953
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr cuckoldpaul 445,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brian_G 974,677
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Hilary 93
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 658,507
More from around the web