Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6961 Nov 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
There you go again cutting that pretty hair (smile) hey get a sexy cut one of those whooooooooooooos you know one of those head turners with a wolf whistle. Just teasin ya is all.
Have a good Saturday in sa. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Oh Mam your words are a sight for sore eyes. I am so thankful that you are keeping in touch. God bless you Mam.

Cap and I have been talking and both of us wanting to know that you are okay. Mam we miss you so much. Son says you cannot go doing this type of thing to my Ma man. Ha ha ha

Yes had the hair cut and it actually does look smashing (for a change). I will do what I can with it tomorrow but the stylist says that I should wear it wash 'n wear as it suits me. I don't know about that though. I need hair to cover some of the scars on my forehead. We will see hey!

Mam do you know how long you will be away. Could you email and let me know. Because I worrying worting all over the place (like you did not know eh!)

The house and garden are ship shape today Mam. Helper worked her butt off and I went outside and piacke dup the doggy doo and the grass is so green and the palms are looking spectacular. I wish you could see the garden.

Well Mam. Stay in touch because we all worry about you, you know.!

Sending this with love over the ocean to my Mam.

Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ha ha ha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6962 Nov 23, 2013

Left you abit of spice from the west.

Location hidden

#6963 Nov 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
There you go again cutting that pretty hair (smile) hey get a sexy cut one of those whooooooooooooos you know one of those head turners with a wolf whistle. Just teasin ya is all.
Have a good Saturday in sa. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hey Mam
You must know that there are only two males in my life that care about me. Son and Scruffy. AND I do not think that either of them would even notice if I had one of those head turners and with a wolf whistle. The only time I get near a wolf whistle is when a bird Ss*ts on someones head and they turn around and ask me if it was me!!!!!! ha ha ha Love you lots - Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

#6964 Nov 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vjENhIdDsicXX
Left you abit of spice from the west.
Very apt Mam, we are missing you LOL

Location hidden

#6965 Nov 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam your words are a sight for sore eyes. I am so thankful that you are keeping in touch. God bless you Mam.
Cap and I have been talking and both of us wanting to know that you are okay. Mam we miss you so much. Son says you cannot go doing this type of thing to my Ma man. Ha ha ha
Yes had the hair cut and it actually does look smashing (for a change). I will do what I can with it tomorrow but the stylist says that I should wear it wash 'n wear as it suits me. I don't know about that though. I need hair to cover some of the scars on my forehead. We will see hey!
Mam do you know how long you will be away. Could you email and let me know. Because I worrying worting all over the place (like you did not know eh!)
The house and garden are ship shape today Mam. Helper worked her butt off and I went outside and piacke dup the doggy doo and the grass is so green and the palms are looking spectacular. I wish you could see the garden.
Well Mam. Stay in touch because we all worry about you, you know.!
Sending this with love over the ocean to my Mam.
Love
Cherianne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ha ha ha
Hi Cheriann;

I will not be on the threads like I once was maybe some here and there and the same for e mails. Tell your son I am a glow light and tumbling weed. It is in my DNA. No need for you or cap to worry about me as think you make a grand pair of friends and enjoy the e mails. The age old saying two company and three is a crowd.
There are no answers I could give you other than do not worry cause I been at this program a very long time and know it like a road map in the palm of my hand.

My ole rock hut has icecycles hanging from it and the snow is beautiful came home to a winter wonderland. Man is it cold here today temp is 22 degrees. I got the house toasty warm and think I just hunker down and play with the projects just for today.
Have a good day God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6966 Nov 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mam
You must know that there are only two males in my life that care about me. Son and Scruffy. AND I do not think that either of them would even notice if I had one of those head turners and with a wolf whistle. The only time I get near a wolf whistle is when a bird Ss*ts on someones head and they turn around and ask me if it was me!!!!!! ha ha ha Love you lots - Cherianne xxxx
Humm I already know how hearts, fever, passion works.One day ya being going along and bang just like that you run smack dab into your Mr. waterloo and you be off and running like a fallin star. Tumbling from one happy event right into the next happy event.

Glad you got the hair done as you wanted. I'll leave mine long remember the picture I sent you grows like the prarrie fire ya know so just trim and wash and wear heck here on the edge that is all that is required. Love u 2

Location hidden

#6967 Nov 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm I already know how hearts, fever, passion works.One day ya being going along and bang just like that you run smack dab into your Mr. waterloo and you be off and running like a fallin star. Tumbling from one happy event right into the next happy event.
Glad you got the hair done as you wanted. I'll leave mine long remember the picture I sent you grows like the prarrie fire ya know so just trim and wash and wear heck here on the edge that is all that is required. Love u 2
For you Cheriann:

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6968 Nov 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah! You got the itch now!
Nothing like the wind in your hair and speed at your fingertips.
"Speed is the freedom of soul.."

:)

Will have the top down on the 'Bird in spring ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6969 Nov 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Senecus;
Take some advice when you hit that road take the music with you and leave the cell phone at home on the charger. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Good advice, and I usually turn the ringer off. If it's real important someone will leave a message and I'd see an alert on me "smart phone" ;)

BTW , receive the "Thank You" and you're very welcome :)

You have a great weekend...drive safe.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6970 Nov 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
And you too!
:)

And here's ta hopin' yer weekend is well :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6972 Nov 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Back home now, received phone call(cell) that I needed to be here, so cut time for this trip really short(goal post got moved on me not what I had planned on) so caved in and returned, everyone else will be coming in tonight from Texas.
It had snowed here beautiful stuff. But cold and I'm back to poking wood in the stove for some heat. My critter babies went nuts with the their greetings. Ya think they might have missed me or just wanted that special lovin.(smile) Made me think of you and Mojoe when you go on a trip.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
Good to see you Friend.....I'll bet that call was from the kids and they were worried about the snow and ice storm that came your way. I saw the news this morning and it was centered in Alberquerque.....Your right about your area having bad storms out of the blue....So far 8 people have been killed from it.....Hope your family traveling from Texas will be OK....

It is really COLD here today.....Brrrr...Is your storm coming this way?.....Got all the fixins for Turkey Day....Going to be fun fixing it in my new Big kitchen....

Hope everyone has a Great day today....Enjoy and stay warm (stay cool Cherianne)

Love ya

Location hidden

#6973 Nov 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you Friend.....I'll bet that call was from the kids and they were worried about the snow and ice storm that came your way. I saw the news this morning and it was centered in Alberquerque.....Your right about your area having bad storms out of the blue....So far 8 people have been killed from it.....Hope your family traveling from Texas will be OK....
It is really COLD here today.....Brrrr...Is your storm coming this way?.....Got all the fixins for Turkey Day....Going to be fun fixing it in my new Big kitchen....
Hope everyone has a Great day today....Enjoy and stay warm (stay cool Cherianne)
Love ya
Hi Epi;

I have seen some odd storms out here and some unpredictable things too. You know the weather can grab my undivided attention quick.
You just learn to take what mother nature throw at ya. They made it in from Texas safe and sound.

Is no solid plans yet for Thanksgiving and was suggested we all meet in Texas but with the weather conditions one never knows what will happen. Then too is the working schedules everyone has. So that day remains questionable.

It is cold out here too everyone hugging the heat off of the stove. Got some pretty ice cycles hanging from the eves of the house and the snow is frozen with a heavy crust on it. Yep think it shall follow that jet stream and be knock at your door too.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6974 Nov 24, 2013

Location hidden

#6975 Nov 24, 2013

Location hidden

#6976 Nov 24, 2013
Helloooooooooo Mam, Epi, Cap'n Serophima and Jack

I hope you all have a really great day and enjoy it.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6977 Nov 24, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne;

Would you believe I been asleep for the past five hours. What a mess up I am as did not get a thing done and that is lazy to fall down that long. Sure glad I gathered up my lil ones before I messed up.

Tis cold here tonight. Found my fire in the stove almost gone so now it work to get it going again.

Family left to go back to Texas they all got to work tomorrow. Daughter was suppose to come over but decided to stay out of the cold and off the icy roads. This was son day off glad it was think he needed some rest from working all week. Everyone is doing fine.

Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6978 Nov 24, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
God Bless all of you and may you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving. You All have touched my heart with your love and kindness towards each other.So rare and beautiful..

Location hidden

#6979 Nov 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>God Bless all of you and may you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving. You All have touched my heart with your love and kindness towards each other.So rare and beautiful..
Hi Seraphima;

God bless you too. Tis cold here tonight sittin right at freezing.
I looked for my wild squirrels today at the feed trays but none to be found expect they were in the nest to keep warm. Amazing how smart they are. However found one lone red fox making his rounds yesterday evening. By now all the bears have gone to den for the winter expect some lil ones will be born in the dens too.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6980 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne;
Would you believe I been asleep for the past five hours. What a mess up I am as did not get a thing done and that is lazy to fall down that long. Sure glad I gathered up my lil ones before I messed up.
Tis cold here tonight. Found my fire in the stove almost gone so now it work to get it going again.
Family left to go back to Texas they all got to work tomorrow. Daughter was suppose to come over but decided to stay out of the cold and off the icy roads. This was son day off glad it was think he needed some rest from working all week. Everyone is doing fine.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

No you need to take more rest. That is why you slept for five hours Your body is trying to give you a message dear one.

So what if the sammies do not get done. So what ..........
You need to start to take it a bit easier and not work yourself into the ground like you have been doing.

Take the hint that your body is tired hey!

Chloe ill and I am going to take her to the Vet. Leaving work early so I can see her get sorted out. I am saying prayers for her - my precious baby.

Rest Mam rest.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6981 Nov 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphima;
God bless you too. Tis cold here tonight sittin right at freezing.
I looked for my wild squirrels today at the feed trays but none to be found expect they were in the nest to keep warm. Amazing how smart they are. However found one lone red fox making his rounds yesterday evening. By now all the bears have gone to den for the winter expect some lil ones will be born in the dens too.
Have a good evening God bless loveya lil whispers.
It is very cold here also. We had alittle snow but not enough to shovel.I have stray cats that I feed and I worry about them in the winter time. I made a shelter for them but they seem to have somewhere else that they like better. They come to eat and then leave.I have a weakness for helpless animals and babies.And some humans.I pray that you are well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Star Wars 17,491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Trumpler 983,265
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min hojo 683,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 1 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 2 hr aldenmorgan737 3
Blindfolded, hands tied and forced to their kne... 3 hr Leave None Alive 1
More from around the web