Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6939 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah!
I'm gonna have to call it a day sis.
Love Ya!
I need to do some work and get ready for the weekend.
Love you too!
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6940 Nov 22, 2013
Morning Cap'n and Cherianne.....

I wonder where Ms LW is now? On the Open road with the Wind in her hair....I'll bet her Honey is right next to her in the passenger seat.....:-)

Thank God it is Friday....Thank God for everything....

Capn I wish you could post pics on here of your restoration of "the Ghost"....You should look into our "Harley (Gold Wing) Bike week here at the Beach in May....Also I understand about breaking those walls down....My husband is not in touch with his feelings and has a wall up....When his feelings are hurt he says "I don't care...." and then get angry about something...It is just masking being Hurt...And being a Big Manly Man he can't show weakness (he thinks) I think it shows more strength to deal with the hurts and talk about them and move on...

Hey....Serah from Australia is coming to America in August....Judy is getting travel plans ready...Judy loves to Drive.....Hope I can meet up with her....

Have a great weekend Cherianne....And LW if you stop in....Enjoy yourself

Love ya

Location hidden

#6941 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting over the road has always been a stretch of peace for me, whether it was in the semi or on the scooter. I can only hope it provides that essence for sis too.
Hi Cap'n you have email. Please confirm that you receive it.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6942 Nov 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I wonder where Ms LW is now? On the Open road with the Wind in her hair....I'll bet her Honey is right next to her in the passenger seat.....:-)
Capn I wish you could post pics on here of your restoration of "the Ghost"....You should look into our "Harley (Gold Wing) Bike week here at the Beach in May....Also I understand about breaking those walls down....My husband is not in touch with his feelings and has a wall up....When his feelings are hurt he says "I don't care...." and then get angry about something...It is just masking being Hurt...And being a Big Manly Man he can't show weakness (he thinks) I think it shows more strength to deal with the hurts and talk about them and move on...
Hey....Serah from Australia is coming to America in August....Judy is getting travel plans ready...Judy loves to Drive.....Hope I can meet up with her....
Love ya
Hey Epi

Yes I hope that Mam is having a good time travelling and resting at the same time. I am sure that her Honey is sitting right next to her!!!!

Have a good weekend Epi. I am planning on doing the sammies after the helper goes because she does not do what I want her to do so I want until afterwards and then fix what I don't like. Crazy but I feel so darn sorry for this woman, she needs the work.

Yes Cap'n is doing very nicely I see. Maybe his applehead dogs are contributing to him getting better so quickly. I would believe it. Animals have a way about them.

Have a great weekend Epi and enjoy. My computer is working (in a fashion) from home so who knows you may see me on Friends. Ha ha

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

So we are all looking after each other as Mam asked us to do.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6943 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting over the road has always been a stretch of peace for me, whether it was in the semi or on the scooter. I can only hope it provides that essence for sis too.
Driving has a "therapeutic effect" for me also, just to take a nice ,back road, country drive...soft music...up-down-and around over the road...taking in the beauty of nature as you go.

Old haggard barn in the distance, coming closer, see some cows in pasture...'round next turn a valley below, a church steeple towering over surrounding trees, almost beckoning,calling the flock to assembly.

Ahhh, think I'll leave for the side job a little early, the ride is so inviting :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6944 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little 4x4 with 4 wheel drive and a 2.0 engine. Convertible too. Kinda cute .
My cousin had one, first generation, was a nimble, fun little thing - liked it meself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tracke...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6945 Nov 22, 2013
Ok, Ladies and Gent, hope you all have a Great Day, off to the road...

Location hidden

#6946 Nov 22, 2013
Senecus wrote:
And you too!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6947 Nov 22, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap'n you have email. Please confirm that you receive it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Yos. I did. I will get to reply a bit later.
I can't believe I slept the whole day away!

Location hidden

#6948 Nov 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love ya
You hit it straight on the head about those walls Epi.
That's a nice mental picture of LW.:)
My lil' sis goes to that meet a lot, but I always seem to have some business that forbids it. Maybe this year I'll get to do the races and bike week.
I wouldn't mind meeting Serah myself. She is an interesting person.

Location hidden

#6949 Nov 22, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Driving has a "therapeutic effect" for me also, just to take a nice ,back road, country drive...soft music...up-down-and around over the road...taking in the beauty of nature as you go.
Old haggard barn in the distance, coming closer, see some cows in pasture...'round next turn a valley below, a church steeple towering over surrounding trees, almost beckoning,calling the flock to assembly.
Ahhh, think I'll leave for the side job a little early, the ride is so inviting :)
Hahah! You got the itch now!
Nothing like the wind in your hair and speed at your fingertips.
cherianne

Roodepoort, South Africa

#6950 Nov 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yos. I did. I will get to reply a bit later.
I can't believe I slept the whole day away!
Well what can I say. You slept the whole day and that is what your body needs when it is healling. Yay! Yay! in a way this is answer to prayers I should think.
Got the email and have replied. Thank you.
I am getting my hair cut at 3:00pm today. I cannot wait as I look like I been pulled through a bush backwards. Wish me luck.
Have you decided on the vehicle you are going for? Definately!!!!!
I think you would look good in the RAV4 (Chevrolet) 4X4. It would suite you. Keep us posted.
I hope that Mam is safe and sound and getting what she went for travelling. Sometimes it is good to go "walk about" on your own. You come to terms with things and feel recharged when you return. I used to go "walk about" a lot but since I got the nerve end damage, walking far distances is out for me. I have to go "walk about" in my head.
Hello Epi hope you have a wonderful weekend.
We guys and dolls I better go and check the washing. The day started out sunny and bright and the clouds grey and black, are banking up so a storm will arrive by 2:00pm. Here comes the wind.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6951 Nov 23, 2013
I forgot to sign in so TRAMP is back. Apologies.

Location hidden

#6952 Nov 23, 2013
Where oh where are you Mam. Are yousafe? Love Cherianne xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6953 Nov 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it straight on the head about those walls Epi.
That's a nice mental picture of LW.:)
My lil' sis goes to that meet a lot, but I always seem to have some business that forbids it. Maybe this year I'll get to do the races and bike week.
I wouldn't mind meeting Serah myself. She is an interesting person.
That would be great.....We could meet up for Lunch (bring your Sis)

Serah is an interesting person.....Very Spiritual....I can't wait to hear her Aussie accent....LOL...She will be coming To Michigan to meet Judy and Friends....Might be closer to you

It will rain a little here today...Man...do we need it...The ponds and Rivers are way down....

Have a great one Cap'n and Cherianne...Traveling Prayers for Lil Whispers...

Love to ya

Location hidden

#6954 Nov 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah is an interesting person.....Very Spiritual....I can't wait to hear her Aussie accent....LOL...She will be coming To Michigan to meet Judy and Friends....Might be closer to you
It will rain a little here today...Man...do we need it...The ponds and Rivers are way down....
Love to ya
Hey Epi

Computer working from home. Fingers crossed. PLEASE. Yes I am saying prayers for Mam that she is safe and in the light!.

Going to get my hair cut now.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6955 Nov 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to ya
Morning Epi;

Back home now, received phone call(cell) that I needed to be here, so cut time for this trip really short(goal post got moved on me not what I had planned on) so caved in and returned, everyone else will be coming in tonight from Texas.

It had snowed here beautiful stuff. But cold and I'm back to poking wood in the stove for some heat. My critter babies went nuts with the their greetings. Ya think they might have missed me or just wanted that special lovin.(smile) Made me think of you and Mojoe when you go on a trip.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6956 Nov 23, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi
Computer working from home. Fingers crossed. PLEASE. Yes I am saying prayers for Mam that she is safe and in the light!.
Going to get my hair cut now.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cheriann;

There you go again cutting that pretty hair (smile) hey get a sexy cut one of those whooooooooooooos you know one of those head turners with a wolf whistle. Just teasin ya is all.
Have a good Saturday in sa. God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6957 Nov 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah! You got the itch now!
Nothing like the wind in your hair and speed at your fingertips.
Hey Cap;

Know you got that itch too. It is written all over your words.
Think maybe some gyspy blood is flowing among us all when it comes to a open road. Have a good day God Bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6958 Nov 23, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Morning Senecus;

Take some advice when you hit that road take the music with you and leave the cell phone at home on the charger. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web