Friends who want to share daily livin...

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6918 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still up for a bit sis.
Pets are really something else. My "Buggsy" finally spent the first night away from my feet last night since the beginning of this whole affair. I take that as a good sign. I have a lot of things to accept now, and I expect they will change my life in many ways. Mostly for the good. I have a chance for a new lease in hand, and am going to try to make the best of it.
You folks helped me to see that sis. Now I just have to make it so.
Hey Cap you have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6919 Nov 21, 2013
Mohamed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm astonished ! Thank you very much for your wisdom. You are especially so correct about the smoking addiction . It is by far the worst drug I have yet given up. And to this metaphor of licking the tight rose bud is absolutely spot on. And your wisdom about 'wants' and responsibilities .. you are extraordinary. I can't tell you how much I would love to spend some afternoons with you . I am certainly trying very hard to be philosophical and spiritual and prioritise wisely . I have a confession ... It is true I have not smoked for 43 days today . but I did use (and still do use) some nicotene patches and also a white inhalator thing (not an electronic ) from the lady at the doctors house . So I have stopped smoking but strictly not nicotene yet. A little good news on the food front.. I do seem to be so obsessed with food as i was before . So I hope not to become too fat and also to reverse some damage. I do love you .
The patches should help with the craving for food also Mohamed. It is best to ween of the patches slowly. If you have made it this long,you should have it won over.:)

Location hidden

#6920 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Cap'n
When was your accident? You said you crashed into a pole...right? You are talking about making a good change in your Life....Does it have to go with not drinking anymore?.....My 39 year old son drinks too much...His life would be so much richer and happier if he broke his chains of addiction to alcohol...But HE has to realize that....He has to get "sick and tired" of being "sick and tired"...
Hope your day is good one....Take care Friend
Nothing like that Epi...although I do enjoy good bourbon. I had other types of "bonds" other than addictions. Life and death, walls and hardened heart. Sometimes I wonder which is worse.
That pole was totally a freak situation...or was it a key to open a locked door?
Thanks Epi...

Location hidden

#6921 Nov 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Good morning Epi,Cap,Cheriann;
Well, friends bags are packed and loaded in my car leaving you all this note of my love with my prayers that you shall take care of each other.
I know I'm in bad need of a rest so going to travel some. Bye with my hugs and kisses. May God bless you each always. Loveya LiL Whispers.
You be careful sis. I hope you are heading to your turkey celebration with your folks. Please give me a call when you can.
Love you sis.

Location hidden

#6922 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Epi thanks for letting me know. We call it a Hooter. The other thing is we call intersections with lights - robots, not traffic lights. Petrol is fuel from out of the ground not gas. I will not tell you what a Horn means here, very rude. Yes we have Hooters chain (but I see that a lot of them have been closed down) and it is from what I can gather a place of ill repute where all sorts goes on (I will not elaborate) but I think you get the picture.
Oh well people will have to forgive me because I did not know and also I am as thick as a plank where things like that are concerned.
Please forgive me all.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Carry on ...I got a good chuckle from it all. LOL!

Location hidden

#6923 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi
She may need the time to take stock of the past two weeks events and if she is travelling then she must be happy doing it. I pray for her safety.
Love Cherianne
xxxx
Getting over the road has always been a stretch of peace for me, whether it was in the semi or on the scooter. I can only hope it provides that essence for sis too.

Location hidden

#6924 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting over the road has always been a stretch of peace for me, whether it was in the semi or on the scooter. I can only hope it provides that essence for sis too.
Hi Cap (Morning or Evening)

I know people like to go off on their own sometimes and come to terms with their lives and how they are right now. I have done it, and you have done it, now Mam is doing it. Just please take care Mam.

Did you get my email that I sent you from my home computer which I finally got up and running in a fashion. It has a mind of its own so I sent you and email last. If not then I shall have to resend it.

Hope your vehicle hunting is going well and that soon you will get just what you are wanting. Let me know hey Cap.

Have a great evening going over the advertisements "For Sale". When you find it, let me know eh!.

Take care Cap and rest up as much as you can. Remember when you sleep you heal.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6925 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap (Morning or Evening)
I know people like to go off on their own sometimes and come to terms with their lives and how they are right now. I have done it, and you have done it, now Mam is doing it. Just please take care Mam.
Did you get my email that I sent you from my home computer which I finally got up and running in a fashion. It has a mind of its own so I sent you and email last. If not then I shall have to resend it.
Hope your vehicle hunting is going well and that soon you will get just what you are wanting. Let me know hey Cap.
Have a great evening going over the advertisements "For Sale". When you find it, let me know eh!.
Take care Cap and rest up as much as you can. Remember when you sleep you heal.
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx
I'm sure she will sis.
I think I have made up my mind on the auto. I will forgo the luxury Jag for the little tracker. I will still look though.
Going to check the mail......

Location hidden

#6926 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she will sis.
I think I have made up my mind on the auto. I will forgo the luxury Jag for the little tracker. I will still look though.
Oh Yay Cap, it is working. It took us long enough to sort the home computer.

Cap what is "a little tracker". Is it a 4X4 vehicle (we have millions of them here driving about in the city).

Just going to send Mam an email your address.

Bak soon.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6927 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she will sis.
Hey Cap

You must get totally irritated with me because everything you mention about cars or motor bikes, I know zip about and ask questions. Just like a moron huh! But my son and his father used to ride Harley's (his father was importing them into SA) so when they had to be "test driven" they got to do it. I was petrified about my son riding on it, but it all worked out. In fact my son was given a four wheeler Harley which he loved (and then it was promptly sold) and my son was very disappointed. You don't do that to children. Give them something and next time they look for it, "it has been sold".

Sorry got sidetracked. Now about this little tracker ........ what is it exactly?

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6928 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry on ...I got a good chuckle from it all. LOL!
Hey Captain,

I am glad you found this funny but I keep making an a-hole of myself and I am just talking like I was taught.

Can you imagine if I used your term for eg Horn. I would say I blew my Hooter but I cannot say I blew my Horn because I would be in mega trouble with the male population of our country.

I have a friend who has been in SA (originally from the north of England)for many years. She wrote home to her sister about the robots having no power when we have thunder storms. And her sister wrote back asking "do they just not walk around while the power is off". Did we laugh, because her sister actually thought we had ROBOTS standing at all the intersections, directing the traffic. Can you imagine such a thing! Have to be careful when you talk to people from other countries. I can see that.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6929 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yay Cap, it is working. It took us long enough to sort the home computer.
Cap what is "a little tracker". Is it a 4X4 vehicle (we have millions of them here driving about in the city).
Just going to send Mam an email your address.
Bak soon.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Yeah.

Location hidden

#6930 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap
You must get totally irritated with me because everything you mention about cars or motor bikes, I know zip about and ask questions. Just like a moron huh! But my son and his father used to ride Harley's (his father was importing them into SA) so when they had to be "test driven" they got to do it. I was petrified about my son riding on it, but it all worked out. In fact my son was given a four wheeler Harley which he loved (and then it was promptly sold) and my son was very disappointed. You don't do that to children. Give them something and next time they look for it, "it has been sold".
Sorry got sidetracked. Now about this little tracker ........ what is it exactly?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
It's a little 4x4 with 4 wheel drive and a 2.0 engine. Convertible too. Kinda cute .

Location hidden

#6931 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain,
I am glad you found this funny but I keep making an a-hole of myself and I am just talking like I was taught.
Can you imagine if I used your term for eg Horn. I would say I blew my Hooter but I cannot say I blew my Horn because I would be in mega trouble with the male population of our country.
I have a friend who has been in SA (originally from the north of England)for many years. She wrote home to her sister about the robots having no power when we have thunder storms. And her sister wrote back asking "do they just not walk around while the power is off". Did we laugh, because her sister actually thought we had ROBOTS standing at all the intersections, directing the traffic. Can you imagine such a thing! Have to be careful when you talk to people from other countries. I can see that.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Aaaaahahahahah!

Location hidden

#6932 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little 4x4 with 4 wheel drive and a 2.0 engine. Convertible too. Kinda cute .
Oh yes that sounds like fun. And kinda cute. Are they reasonably priced in the USA? Toyota have one that I would really love to own. It is called the RAV4. It is soooooo beautiful ..... dream on girl.

Location hidden

#6933 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes that sounds like fun. And kinda cute. Are they reasonably priced in the USA? Toyota have one that I would really love to own. It is called the RAV4. It is soooooo beautiful ..... dream on girl.
I guess it depends if you know a bargain in used cars or not. New ones are expensive.
This looks just like the Rav4. But it is a chevrolet.

Location hidden

#6934 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it depends if you know a bargain in used cars or not. New ones are expensive.
This looks just like the Rav4. But it is a chevrolet.
Well a Chevrolet is a very good vehicle and if it looks like the RAV4 then go for it. They are great. We never had Chevrolet for a long time because of sanctions against us but now we have Chryslers, Chevrolets, Fords, Harley Davidsons. The Chrysler is not to my taste it appears to be a big, heavy vehicle.

But if this Chevrolet looks like RAV4 then I would go for it. They are awesome. You will be able to "pickup the chicks" with a vehicle like that. Providing of course, that is what you want to do. LOL

Location hidden

#6935 Nov 22, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a Chevrolet is a very good vehicle and if it looks like the RAV4 then go for it. They are great. We never had Chevrolet for a long time because of sanctions against us but now we have Chryslers, Chevrolets, Fords, Harley Davidsons. The Chrysler is not to my taste it appears to be a big, heavy vehicle.
But if this Chevrolet looks like RAV4 then I would go for it. They are awesome. You will be able to "pickup the chicks" with a vehicle like that. Providing of course, that is what you want to do. LOL
LOL!
I have too many things to do to play with "chicks".
I will devote most of my attention to ghost sis.

Location hidden

#6936 Nov 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I have too many things to do to play with "chicks".
I will devote most of my attention to ghost sis.
Yes I know you will Cap'n but I was just having a laugh. LOL

Location hidden

#6937 Nov 22, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you will Cap'n but I was just having a laugh. LOL
Hahahah!
I'm gonna have to call it a day sis.
Love Ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 971,743
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 28 min andet1987 2,086
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Rider on the Storm 49,039
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min Student 44,705
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr Thinking 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Scottish man 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pope Scamsalot 646,732
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web