Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6900 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
Morning Mam and Cap'n
I hope this finds you well and enjoying your evening.
I did not have a good night at all. It was 37 degrees and overcast and eventually at 12:30 we had a huge thunder storm and then after that it cooled down. I woke every hour on the hour so guess who is going to bed early tonight.
Mam I will reply to your email once I have a cup of tea and some rolls. I may have surfaced by then.
I wanted to come on Friends to see if I could catch you Cap'n but sadly I think I have missed both of you by about a half hour.
Cap'n how is the healing going both in body and mind? You sounded very upbeat yesterday and I thought to myself, My new friend is going to be okay. Thanks be to the Lord who graciously heard our prayers.
Both Mam and Cap'n
----------
Son gave me money to get him meds as he is still not feeling great and at the same time said I must buy the babies their treats. So I did and little Chloe was shivering with excitement when she saw the Biltong packet, The Beano Rollies and their Marie Biscuits for Dogs.
I also got a pack of Dry Wors (Dried Sausage - Boerewors). Scruffy ate his dinner but had to wait around for Chloe as she thought having the treats first was a better idea. So eventually when she saw I was on ignore, she ate her chicken and rice and then lay down next to me with her brush in her mouth. I brushed her out and then I told them both to come "and get it". Well I nearly got tramped in the stampede but they really enjoyed their treats.
Scruff then spend the evening barking in the middle of lawn for the thunder to stop. He hates thunder. Chloe just got on my bed, curled up in a ball and fell asleep.
They are so precious.
I see that Lord Muck has meeting virtually up to lunch time so that gives me out to email who I want to.
Have a great day the two of you.
Love you both lots
Cherianne
xxxx
I'm still up for a bit sis.
Pets are really something else. My "Buggsy" finally spent the first night away from my feet last night since the beginning of this whole affair. I take that as a good sign. I have a lot of things to accept now, and I expect they will change my life in many ways. Mostly for the good. I have a chance for a new lease in hand, and am going to try to make the best of it.
You folks helped me to see that sis. Now I just have to make it so.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6901 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pets are really something else. My "Buggsy" finally spent the first night away from my feet last night since the beginning of this whole affair. I take that as a good sign. I have a lot of things to accept now, and I expect they will change my life in many ways. Mostly for the good. I have a chance for a new lease in hand, and am going to try to make the best of it.
Hey Cap'n

Now that is a good sign that Buggsy spent the first night away from you feet. That shows you that he is feeling better about this whole affair. It is an excellent sign Cap.

Good on you. Changes are good and a new lease on life could not be a better time to make it all work out. AND CAP I know that you can do it. Us, on this thread are nothing "special" and we made it happen SO I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT.

Go for it and enjoy yourself whilst you are doing it.

Better do a bit of work eh! Ha ha ha
Love you lots
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6902 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
Cap'n...Its not you that DS followed....I think he has a crush on LW because she stood up for Annie J when DS said terrible things about her....You know LW....She stands up for her Friends....
LW....Hope you found a fun project to do...Did I tell you my hubby is doing Car and Plane models....Maybe I will start making jewelry....Going to look at some kits and see what they have...
Cherianne....Hope you are feeling better today....And today is a good day at work....I thought about you when I heard about that roof that collapsed in Africa (I remember you said they build buetiful buildings there but don't do any Maintenace on them.....
Hope everyone has a great day today....
Talk to ya later
Hey Epi

They had it on the news last night and the owner of the construction company building that Mall has been in trouble before and they got court orders to stop him from building. But he just went his own way and kept building with sub standard cement and knowledge regarding the erecting of concrete slabs. He defied the court order and just carried on. I think he is for a lot of trouble now. It is an Indian company. Father and Son I forget their surname.

The other thing they had on the news is just how many Chinese people are working here illegally, not paying VAT and have opened thousands of China Malls and China Cities. All clothing places. They come on a holiday and never ever go back to where they came from. Then set up businesses and as things prosper they bring their entire families, aunties uncles cousins, you name it. It is quite staggering but our previous President Mr de Klerk warned of this happening. Africa is being over run by the Chinese.

Makes one think eh!

Have a great day friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6903 Nov 21, 2013
Morning Cap'n
When was your accident? You said you crashed into a pole...right? You are talking about making a good change in your Life....Does it have to go with not drinking anymore?.....My 39 year old son drinks too much...His life would be so much richer and happier if he broke his chains of addiction to alcohol...But HE has to realize that....He has to get "sick and tired" of being "sick and tired"...

Hope your day is good one....Take care Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6904 Nov 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi;
Wow Jewelry making, I got afew pieces of black onyn already polished I could send you to work up something for yourself. The Native American jewelry is made and sold a lot out here. So are leather things like I have a leather purse that is shaped like a western saddle and a pair of hand tooled high heels. Hobbies I think are a grand way to enjoy one time. I took up building model car with the grandson's when they are smaller but when the grew into adult hood they graduated to drap strip automobiles. The wonder of it all.
Critters all still sleeping being lazy and I think I already killed off a pot of coffee this night. Tis cold windy and dry yet here.
Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.
LW.....I Pray you are doing GOoD....

My son and I went grocery shopping yesterday at WalMart for our Thanksgiving Dinner....He works at Walmart so he gets a discount...I got a 16 pound Butterball Turkey...It will be our first Thanksgiving in our New Home....:-)...I already know what corner my Christmas Tree will be in...I don't care about putting up and decorting the tree...but I love to look at it when it is done....We will put up Ice cicle lights on our big porch also...That should be nice....

Hey did I tell you the farmers put in "Winter Wheat" next to us?....Right now it looks like green grass growing....Our yard has gone into a dormant cycle (turned brown)...It will start greening up in the spring when it starts to rain....

Have a great day friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6905 Nov 21, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi
They had it on the news last night and the owner of the construction company building that Mall has been in trouble before and they got court orders to stop him from building. But he just went his own way and kept building with sub standard cement and knowledge regarding the erecting of concrete slabs. He defied the court order and just carried on. I think he is for a lot of trouble now. It is an Indian company. Father and Son I forget their surname.
The other thing they had on the news is just how many Chinese people are working here illegally, not paying VAT and have opened thousands of China Malls and China Cities. All clothing places. They come on a holiday and never ever go back to where they came from. Then set up businesses and as things prosper they bring their entire families, aunties uncles cousins, you name it. It is quite staggering but our previous President Mr de Klerk warned of this happening. Africa is being over run by the Chinese.
Makes one think eh!
Have a great day friend.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cherianne....

That is sad....People had to be maimed or killed to stop that cement company....

Different countries have their own words for things...Like you calling your horn on your car as "Hooter"....The Hooters here are Womens breasts....There is chain called Hooters were the girls all wear tight shirts and show their cleveage....I've never been in one...But the guys that come down here for Golfing do....

I hope you and son start to feel better soon....Take Care

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6906 Nov 21, 2013
Love to Everyone.....

Location hidden

#6907 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Love to Everyone.....
Love to you Epi.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6909 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Epi,Cap,Cheriann;

Well, friends bags are packed and loaded in my car leaving you all this note of my love with my prayers that you shall take care of each other.
I know I'm in bad need of a rest so going to travel some. Bye with my hugs and kisses. May God bless you each always. Loveya LiL Whispers.

Location hidden

#6910 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cherianne....
That is sad....People had to be maimed or killed to stop that cement company....
Different countries have their own words for things...Like you calling your horn on your car as "Hooter"....The Hooters here are Womens breasts....There is chain called Hooters were the girls all wear tight shirts and show their cleveage....I've never been in one...But the guys that come down here for Golfing do....
I hope you and son start to feel better soon....Take Care
OMG Epi thanks for letting me know. We call it a Hooter. The other thing is we call intersections with lights - robots, not traffic lights. Petrol is fuel from out of the ground not gas. I will not tell you what a Horn means here, very rude. Yes we have Hooters chain (but I see that a lot of them have been closed down) and it is from what I can gather a place of ill repute where all sorts goes on (I will not elaborate) but I think you get the picture.

Oh well people will have to forgive me because I did not know and also I am as thick as a plank where things like that are concerned.

Please forgive me all.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“www.iololita.com”

Since: Nov 13

Mesquite, NV

#6911 Nov 21, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am monica. I am very glad to make friends.
www.iololita.com

Location hidden

#6912 Nov 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Well, friends bags are packed and loaded in my car leaving you all this note of my love with my prayers that you shall take care of each other.
I know I'm in bad need of a rest so going to travel some. Bye with my hugs and kisses. May God bless you each always. Loveya LiL Whispers.
Mam

I somehow was expecting something like this. I know you too well but I know that you need to do and go where your heart is leading you. Take good care of yourself dear one, be safe, be rested and as all good Zulu South Africans say on departure from one another -Hamba halhe (go slowly and go in peace).

I will wait to hear from you, take care.

Cherianne

Location hidden

#6913 Nov 21, 2013
barsagamonica wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am monica. I am very glad to make friends.
www.iololita.com
Hello Barsagamonica, Welcome it is nice to have here with us. What country are you from? I am from SA.

Cherianne
Mohamed

Wolverhampton, UK

#6914 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. It's good if you take the effort to see it.
I see you have "cleaned' your house of "smoking"...and have been talking of the food, and feeling of bloated.
Be careful. When you clean all the dirt of it from the house(you), and it is cleaned, remember to fill that emptiness with wholesome things. Do not replace one addiction with another, or all that cleaning is for naught. That addiction being the food stuff. Use the food wisely so as not to become an unwelcome addiction...it could become worse than the original "dirt". Finding and sharing those "healthy" techniques could benefit both you and your dad, and make life a more pleasant experience all the way around. Keep in mind that smoking is a subtle addiction, and is never really totally defeated as a craving. It is like the subtle smell of a rose playing on your senses...and just like the rose, it has thorns. Remember that when you think you might want to "taste the rose".
Allocate your time(priorities) with reason, and it won't be all that difficult. Delegate "responsibilities" in their order of importance and necessity. You will find that some are not really responsibilities at all, rather they are "wants" placed in the incorrect place, and consuming time and effort that should be allocated to other more important issues.
I'm astonished ! Thank you very much for your wisdom. You are especially so correct about the smoking addiction . It is by far the worst drug I have yet given up. And to this metaphor of licking the tight rose bud is absolutely spot on. And your wisdom about 'wants' and responsibilities .. you are extraordinary. I can't tell you how much I would love to spend some afternoons with you . I am certainly trying very hard to be philosophical and spiritual and prioritise wisely . I have a confession ... It is true I have not smoked for 43 days today . but I did use (and still do use) some nicotene patches and also a white inhalator thing (not an electronic ) from the lady at the doctors house . So I have stopped smoking but strictly not nicotene yet. A little good news on the food front.. I do seem to be so obsessed with food as i was before . So I hope not to become too fat and also to reverse some damage. I do love you .
Mohamed

Wolverhampton, UK

#6915 Nov 21, 2013
i mean do not seem so obsessed with food sorry

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#6916 Nov 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Whoa.....Where are you going friend?.....Be safe.

I'm sure it has been quite awhile since you got away (really away) I know you said you were going to the other state for your family Thanksgiving....

We will be here when you stop back in....Love ya

Location hidden

#6917 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....Where are you going friend?.....Be safe.
I'm sure it has been quite awhile since you got away (really away) I know you said you were going to the other state for your family Thanksgiving....
We will be here when you stop back in....Love ya
Hi Epi

She may need the time to take stock of the past two weeks events and if she is travelling then she must be happy doing it. I pray for her safety.

Love Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6918 Nov 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap you have email.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6919 Nov 21, 2013
Mohamed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm astonished ! Thank you very much for your wisdom. You are especially so correct about the smoking addiction . It is by far the worst drug I have yet given up. And to this metaphor of licking the tight rose bud is absolutely spot on. And your wisdom about 'wants' and responsibilities .. you are extraordinary. I can't tell you how much I would love to spend some afternoons with you . I am certainly trying very hard to be philosophical and spiritual and prioritise wisely . I have a confession ... It is true I have not smoked for 43 days today . but I did use (and still do use) some nicotene patches and also a white inhalator thing (not an electronic ) from the lady at the doctors house . So I have stopped smoking but strictly not nicotene yet. A little good news on the food front.. I do seem to be so obsessed with food as i was before . So I hope not to become too fat and also to reverse some damage. I do love you .
The patches should help with the craving for food also Mohamed. It is best to ween of the patches slowly. If you have made it this long,you should have it won over.:)

Location hidden

#6920 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Cap'n
When was your accident? You said you crashed into a pole...right? You are talking about making a good change in your Life....Does it have to go with not drinking anymore?.....My 39 year old son drinks too much...His life would be so much richer and happier if he broke his chains of addiction to alcohol...But HE has to realize that....He has to get "sick and tired" of being "sick and tired"...
Hope your day is good one....Take care Friend
Nothing like that Epi...although I do enjoy good bourbon. I had other types of "bonds" other than addictions. Life and death, walls and hardened heart. Sometimes I wonder which is worse.
That pole was totally a freak situation...or was it a key to open a locked door?
Thanks Epi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 51,691
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 693,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Tellthetruth 991,926
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 36 min bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web