Friends who want to share daily livin...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6876 Nov 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes most definitely when you are drawing very large amounts of cash it is nice to have him around. I used to do it alone, but I spoke to my boss when the amount started getting larger and larger so he sends me with the driver now and I feel safer.
I will let you know if I find that fuse thingy and what the outcome is.
Love Cherianne
xxxxx
OK.
What is the yr and make of your auto?

Location hidden

#6877 Nov 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes most definitely when you are drawing very large amounts of cash it is nice to have him around. I used to do it alone, but I spoke to my boss when the amount started getting larger and larger so he sends me with the driver now and I feel safer.
I will let you know if I find that fuse thingy and what the outcome is.
Love Cherianne
xxxxx
You can PM or email the yr & make of your auto to me if you feel better with that.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6878 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can PM or email the yr & make of your auto to me if you feel better with that.
No problem Cap

Had to rush off to the bank. I have a 1997 Toyota Tazz 1100. It goes like a bomb and I love it. Toyotas go for-ever.

Sorry I never had time to let you know the driver came to fetch me early.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6879 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem Cap
Had to rush off to the bank. I have a 1997 Toyota Tazz 1100. It goes like a bomb and I love it. Toyotas go for-ever.
Sorry I never had time to let you know the driver came to fetch me early.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Ok ...I'll check on it.

Location hidden

#6880 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ...I'll check on it.
Thank you Cap. Why are you still awake. You need to get your beauty/healing sleep my friend! LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6881 Nov 20, 2013
Morning Friends.....

Cap'n...Its not you that DS followed....I think he has a crush on LW because she stood up for Annie J when DS said terrible things about her....You know LW....She stands up for her Friends....

LW....Hope you found a fun project to do...Did I tell you my hubby is doing Car and Plane models....Maybe I will start making jewelry....Going to look at some kits and see what they have...

Cherianne....Hope you are feeling better today....And today is a good day at work....I thought about you when I heard about that roof that collapsed in Africa (I remember you said they build buetiful buildings there but don't do any Maintenace on them.....

Hope everyone has a great day today....

Talk to ya later

Location hidden

#6882 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Cap. Why are you still awake. You need to get your beauty/healing sleep my friend! LOL
Look in your owner's manual. You will find a fuse location, and a relay location. It should be either one of those two that has malfunctioned. Hopefully that will solve the problem. If not, you have an open circuit (broken wire or bad connector) going to the horn(hooter).

Location hidden

#6883 Nov 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
Cap'n...Its not you that DS followed....I think he has a crush on LW because she stood up for Annie J when DS said terrible things about her....You know LW....She stands up for her Friends....
LW....Hope you found a fun project to do...Did I tell you my hubby is doing Car and Plane models....Maybe I will start making jewelry....Going to look at some kits and see what they have...
Cherianne....Hope you are feeling better today....And today is a good day at work....I thought about you when I heard about that roof that collapsed in Africa (I remember you said they build buetiful buildings there but don't do any Maintenace on them.....
Talk to ya later
I see. You have a good day too Epi!

Location hidden

#6885 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in your owner's manual. You will find a fuse location, and a relay location. It should be either one of those two that has malfunctioned. Hopefully that will solve the problem. If not, you have an open circuit (broken wire or bad connector) going to the horn(hooter).
Hi Cap

I think you are on the right track because my car went in to The Garage to have the unit replaced for the speedometer, kilometres dial reader and petrol measurer. It is since then that the hooter does not work. I will get someone to check it out like the company Driver who is okay with cars. He tries to help me when he can. Because that unit that had to be replaced the hooter is right near it in the steering wheel. I will take a look and let you know what I can find out. So many thanks for your help. I have my owners manual that I will read up and see.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6886 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap
I think you are on the right track because my car went in to The Garage to have the unit replaced for the speedometer, kilometres dial reader and petrol measurer. It is since then that the hooter does not work. I will get someone to check it out like the company Driver who is okay with cars. He tries to help me when he can. Because that unit that had to be replaced the hooter is right near it in the steering wheel. I will take a look and let you know what I can find out. So many thanks for your help. I have my owners manual that I will read up and see.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
They may have disconnected the plug to the contact in the steering wheel then.
With that, I am going to get a few hours rest. Nite all...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6887 Nov 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
Talk to ya later
Morning Epi;

Wow Jewelry making, I got afew pieces of black onyn already polished I could send you to work up something for yourself. The Native American jewelry is made and sold a lot out here. So are leather things like I have a leather purse that is shaped like a western saddle and a pair of hand tooled high heels. Hobbies I think are a grand way to enjoy one time. I took up building model car with the grandson's when they are smaller but when the grew into adult hood they graduated to drap strip automobiles. The wonder of it all.

Critters all still sleeping being lazy and I think I already killed off a pot of coffee this night. Tis cold windy and dry yet here.

Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6888 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam,
Yes I know you were wearing your heart on your sleeve, but you really have a way with words Mam. I will try and get an email to you today but Lord James is back so have to be "smart" on my toes.
Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx
Morning Cheriann;

Son returned to work and everything for him went well upon returning.
He back in the swing of things again. Back with the guys he has known for years working together once again. Believe me when I say this is a good thing for him and He even excepted me being alone here at night too.
Daughter is doing better too.

I like your Lord James expression fits well. Hope you are feeling better and about booted that cold you caught to the curb. I not had a cold in years but you must remember too I play in the herbs. Think that is why the doctor can never find anything wrong with me. But I do not allow her to check my brain for damages either.

Have a good day at work. Will look for your news God bless loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6889 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit this, I was about to be my own "adjuster", and write myself off as a "total loss" and throw in the towel on the repairs or even altogether.
You all brought me out of that black hole of hopelessness and defeat. You and Sera were relentless in that effort(along with my close clan). I have no words to express that are adequate. I can only show you that your love and efforts weren't wasted on a careless fool...and I will do my best.
Like I said before... you are the salt of the earth.
Mornin Cap;

I am who I am and what was breed and born in the bones cannot be beat out of the flesh. Keep in mind all the things I said to you are my normal everyday activities. Whether good, bad or indifferent. I once told you never know what might roll out of me. Tis no careless fool at all just wrong place wrong time and is always a reason for that too.
Your best for me would be just be yourself with happiness.
Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whsipers.

Location hidden

#6890 Nov 20, 2013
Hi Cheriann;

I just opened your e mail to your project of the orphan Christmas funds. I scrolled to the pictures and what a shock lol I said what the sh*t is this over in sa.
Them are diffenently not orphans then when I read the last line gotcha I flat cracked up laughing. loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6891 Nov 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cheriann;
I just opened your e mail to your project of the orphan Christmas funds. I scrolled to the pictures and what a shock lol I said what the sh*t is this over in sa.
Them are diffenently not orphans then when I read the last line gotcha I flat cracked up laughing. loveya mam whispers.
Hey Man,

I got caught big time. My cousin knows that I will always take in children that need a Christmas or holiday sleep out. I have done it before and taken orphans in for the Christmas holidays. So I get this email and I am wondering if it the same group that I got the children from, and low and behold I nearly had a fit when I saw what was further down the page. So now I am on the look out for something to catch him out big time. My older boss is the one that will help me out as he gets emails from all his buddies and forwards them on to me.

I sent it to Annie and I will not tell you what she had to say about it. Very funny indeed.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6892 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have disconnected the plug to the contact in the steering wheel then.
With that, I am going to get a few hours rest. Nite all...
Thanks for everything Cap. I will get it checked out and let you know.
Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. LOL
Love
Cherianne
xxx

Location hidden

#6893 Nov 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Friends.....
Talk to ya later
Hi Epi

Yes I did tell you about our beautiful buildings but they collapse because they use sub standard cement. People get killed because of this. It is a crying shame that anyone should get away with this. They should be charged because of cutting corners and causing this type of damage.

Jewellery making sounds wonderful. We have our ethnics who do it and it just fantastic.

Have a great day.

Love
you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6894 Nov 20, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cheriann;
Hey Mam

I have run out of time today. I will try and email you tomorrow. Sorry. Have a good day and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6895 Nov 20, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man,
I got caught big time. My cousin knows that I will always take in children that need a Christmas or holiday sleep out. I have done it before and taken orphans in for the Christmas holidays. So I get this email and I am wondering if it the same group that I got the children from, and low and behold I nearly had a fit when I saw what was further down the page. So now I am on the look out for something to catch him out big time. My older boss is the one that will help me out as he gets emails from all his buddies and forwards them on to me.
I sent it to Annie and I will not tell you what she had to say about it. Very funny indeed.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cheriann;

When I opened your e mail after reading the header I thought oh wow some cute lil babies or some four legged critters. Oh gosh think you got me good too with that one cause I had to sit and let it all sink in. I mean it isn't something I not seen before but when it pooped on the screen at me in living color like that my mind went bye bye and I even scrolled back thinking I had gotten someone else e mail by mistake. I even had to double check. Yep your cousin must be a character. I think your going to have a hard time topping what the cousin came up with. Good luck gal.
Have a good day at work. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6896 Nov 20, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 646,722
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,027
US EPA - Mass Poisoning of Population Via Drin... 9 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 35 min xdressgay 4
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 39 min Ricky F 53,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Not Him 971,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,636
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web