Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6856 Nov 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah
Casanova
or Wanka Rasputin?
he heeeeeee
Clean up that trash talk language is no reason for such a thing.
idle gossip is the devils work.

Never downgrade another when someone trying to teach another something they do not know.

At least Cap chose to share his knowledge with me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6857 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean up that trash talk language is no reason for such a thing.
idle gossip is the devils work.
Never downgrade another when someone trying to teach another something they do not know.
At least Cap chose to share his knowledge with me.
I tried to be decent and respectful with him and his many socks some time ago. It was not returned, and the narcissistic denigration and accusation only increased toward me, so I simply don't read or reply to that which I see as despicable...and as you see, he has come to spread his misery here as well...the only source I could think of for the dissenting icons here as well. That is why BA said he would quickly leave before the "trolls" followed him here to disrupt the "peace and love" here...just so you know.

Location hidden

#6858 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to be decent and respectful with him and his many socks some time ago. It was not returned, and the narcissistic denigration and accusation only increased toward me, so I simply don't read or reply to that which I see as despicable...and as you see, he has come to spread his misery here as well...the only source I could think of for the dissenting icons here as well. That is why BA said he would quickly leave before the "trolls" followed him here to disrupt the "peace and love" here...just so you know.
What a useless hobby to follow someone around from thread to thread. Makes lil sense to me. But in short the real name for it
is stalking and bullying someone. Man the wonder of it all. Two things I got very lil use or respect for one is deliberity causing trouble and a loose tongue of made up false gossip and uses language that is off colored, especially foreign language they think no one can understand.

Now I can see someone showing up to read something of interest or even wanting to talk and visit or share.

You can just plan on that one return. But yes understand your position too.

Location hidden

#6859 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What a useless hobby to follow someone around from thread to thread. Makes lil sense to me. But in short the real name for it
is stalking and bullying someone. Man the wonder of it all. Two things I got very lil use or respect for one is deliberity causing trouble and a loose tongue of made up false gossip and uses language that is off colored, especially foreign language they think no one can understand.
Now I can see someone showing up to read something of interest or even wanting to talk and visit or share.
You can just plan on that one return. But yes understand your position too.
Ya. I felt it was necessary to provide some clarity, seeing it was posted to or at me sis.
I can only apologize if I have brought that here.

Location hidden

#6860 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tahl about gett'n into the sound! LOL!
It was nice reading about your clan sis. Seems the western world is losing that anymore...suffering of broken spirit.
The ghost needs some new plastics and grills in the front. They just exploded into pieces...new radiator, valve cover, and maybe a new camshaft and gears and covers...and new crash bars, and a headlight.
The rest seems to be intact and fine. With a little luck she might be restored to new with about $1000 or so in parts. Not bad at all really. The bill for "me" will be at least 50 times that. Crazy huh?
Yea tis nice to hear that sound. I agree our new society have thrown the old values to the wind.
Well, I must say I'm surprised with your list of parts that the Goldwing came thru with a lot less damages then I visioned of it.
Not a bad price for a rebuild either. Now as to the price of you my opinion is humans are priceless, here is why there is only one make and model of each and are not replaceable.

Location hidden

#6861 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I felt it was necessary to provide some clarity, seeing it was posted to or at me sis.
I can only apologize if I have brought that here.
Rest assured no apologize required. If you look back threw the thread you shall find that one came here many time before you
ever started posting here. Also will add us gals let a lot of
what is sometime written roll of of us like water off a duck.
Even I has run the ignore button on auto polit. ha ha just stick around and allow us to enjoy your company.

Location hidden

#6862 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> When you reply, write the reply...hold the left mouse button and highlite all the lines you wrote...hit right mouse button and click "copy". That will save your work.
Go ahead and put the numbers in and post the comment. Now...if it didn't work, you can go back to the original post you replied to and do it again by just hitting the right mouse and clicking the "paste" button, and wallah there it all is, just as you typed it before.
There seems to be a "time" limit in the dialog box that doesn't allow you to post after a certain amount of time, and long posts are often beyond that limit. A little practice with it and you will save yourself a lot of grief.
Guess by now you have realized I not real sharp about the pc. It was you who taught me how to earse wow what a experience and Cheriann taught me about e mail and Epi and Cheriann taught me about the avartar change with that one I had myself a ball of a time with pictures. Think both would tell you they did not know quite what to expect. Oh I tell you cap if I could learn is thing I think the world would be in big trouble. Now I'm on another adventure to keep from being eatin up. Thanks to you.

Location hidden

#6863 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured no apologize required. If you look back threw the thread you shall find that one came here many time before you
ever started posting here. Also will add us gals let a lot of
what is sometime written roll of of us like water off a duck.
Even I has run the ignore button on auto polit. ha ha just stick around and allow us to enjoy your company.
Ya!
I can't allow that nonsense to chase me away from those I have come to love and cherish.
:)

Location hidden

#6864 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess by now you have realized I not real sharp about the pc. It was you who taught me how to earse wow what a experience and Cheriann taught me about e mail and Epi and Cheriann taught me about the avartar change with that one I had myself a ball of a time with pictures. Think both would tell you they did not know quite what to expect. Oh I tell you cap if I could learn is thing I think the world would be in big trouble. Now I'm on another adventure to keep from being eatin up. Thanks to you.
Laugh'n!...
Practice it with a line...it's really easy. You don't even have to commit the post to see how it works.

see how it works

see how it works

it's really easy

it's really easy

Location hidden

#6865 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea tis nice to hear that sound. I agree our new society have thrown the old values to the wind.
Well, I must say I'm surprised with your list of parts that the Goldwing came thru with a lot less damages then I visioned of it.
Not a bad price for a rebuild either. Now as to the price of you my opinion is humans are priceless, here is why there is only one make and model of each and are not replaceable.
As much as I hate to admit this, I was about to be my own "adjuster", and write myself off as a "total loss" and throw in the towel on the repairs or even altogether.
You all brought me out of that black hole of hopelessness and defeat. You and Sera were relentless in that effort(along with my close clan). I have no words to express that are adequate. I can only show you that your love and efforts weren't wasted on a careless fool...and I will do my best.
Like I said before... you are the salt of the earth.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6866 Nov 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No Cheriann I was wearing my feeling out there on my cuff of my blouse. Just wanted to share abit. loveya mam whispers.
Morning Mam,

Yes I know you were wearing your heart on your sleeve, but you really have a way with words Mam. I will try and get an email to you today but Lord James is back so have to be "smart" on my toes.

Love to you
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6867 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit this, I was about to be my own "adjuster", and write myself off as a "total loss" and throw in the towel on the repairs or even altogether.
You all brought me out of that black hole of hopelessness and defeat. You and Sera were relentless in that effort(along with my close clan). I have no words to express that are adequate. I can only show you that your love and efforts weren't wasted on a careless fool...and I will do my best.
Like I said before... you are the salt of the earth.
Hi Cap'n

I am very pleased that you did not become your own "adjuster". We are very happy to have you around chatting and sharing. Mam has someone to talk to that understands motor bikes and I get to give Dr Shrink a good slap around the ear lobe every once in while. All in a days work. So no problems here at all. I am so happy that you accepted Lil Whispers invite to come to this thread.

Have a great day Cap and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6868 Nov 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah
Casanova
or Wanka Rasputin?
he heeeeeee
Do they not teach you manners in Baltimore (your location). Your parents did not do too well did they? You are not born with manners, these are taught to you by your parents and teachers. It seems that you are a jealous and stupid little man and what you need is a good slap around the earlobe to make you remember that. You can always try practicing manners but after reading your posts I don't think so. You are just too far gone.

I hope you enjoy your day being a huge great big "Wally" and showing everyone your lack of manners.
Please take note: To the people on this thread, you are invisible so act like it.

Location hidden

#6869 Nov 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap'n
I am very pleased that you did not become your own "adjuster". We are very happy to have you around chatting and sharing. Mam has someone to talk to that understands motor bikes and I get to give Dr Shrink a good slap around the ear lobe every once in while. All in a days work. So no problems here at all. I am so happy that you accepted Lil Whispers invite to come to this thread.
Have a great day Cap and take care.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
;)

Location hidden

#6870 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Morning Cap'n

My hooter on my car stopped working. Is it hard to do if (meaning can I do it) or do I have to take it to the Service Repair Centre?
Love Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6871 Nov 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cap'n
My hooter on my car stopped working. Is it hard to do if (meaning can I do it) or do I have to take it to the Service Repair Centre?
Love Cherianne
xxxx
First look for a fuse allocated to "horn". if it is blown, just replace it.

Location hidden

#6872 Nov 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah
Casanova
or Wanka Rasputin?
he heeeeeee
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see the problem now. You were concentrating on getting the judgement icons right (all the nasty ones)and missed out on your Manners class. Now it all comes together!!!!!!

Location hidden

#6873 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
First look for a fuse allocated to "horn". if it is blown, just replace it.
Hi Cap'n

Okay I will have to do it on the weekend cause when I get home it is pitch dark. Fuse allocated to "horn" our equivalent "hooter". Right got you. Thanks so much.

I need my "hooter" as we have the Ethnic Taxis to contend with on our roads and it is a nightmare. If you don't have a "hooter" then you just sit behind them for hours.

If you shout at them to get a move on, they get a bit upset and once my friend told them to get a move on and the taxi driver got out of the taxi with a gun and was waving it around telling her to keep quiet. She has never shouted at a taxi driver since and I do not blame her.

It must be coming up for your bedtime Cap. I wish our time zones were more in line but no matter. Going to the bank today to get the salaries and then I shall sort it out so that next week the staff can get paid. We mainly have internet salary payments but there are illegal immigrants here who cannot open bank accounts so they get paid in cash. Our driver takes me to the bank and follows me around to make sure nothing untoward happens. He is a HUGE Zulu man and when he walks down the pavement, people just step aside. I mean really HUGE.

Have a great evening or if you are going to bed, then have a great nights rest and heal. Than you for telling me about the fuse.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6874 Nov 19, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap'n
Okay I will have to do it on the weekend cause when I get home it is pitch dark. Fuse allocated to "horn" our equivalent "hooter". Right got you. Thanks so much.
I need my "hooter" as we have the Ethnic Taxis to contend with on our roads and it is a nightmare. If you don't have a "hooter" then you just sit behind them for hours.
If you shout at them to get a move on, they get a bit upset and once my friend told them to get a move on and the taxi driver got out of the taxi with a gun and was waving it around telling her to keep quiet. She has never shouted at a taxi driver since and I do not blame her.
It must be coming up for your bedtime Cap. I wish our time zones were more in line but no matter. Going to the bank today to get the salaries and then I shall sort it out so that next week the staff can get paid. We mainly have internet salary payments but there are illegal immigrants here who cannot open bank accounts so they get paid in cash. Our driver takes me to the bank and follows me around to make sure nothing untoward happens. He is a HUGE Zulu man and when he walks down the pavement, people just step aside. I mean really HUGE.
Have a great evening or if you are going to bed, then have a great nights rest and heal. Than you for telling me about the fuse.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Nice to have your own "giant" huh?
If that doesn't work let me know. I'll be up for a bit yet before crawling in.

Location hidden

#6875 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to have your own "giant" huh?
If that doesn't work let me know. I'll be up for a bit yet before crawling in.
Well yes most definitely when you are drawing very large amounts of cash it is nice to have him around. I used to do it alone, but I spoke to my boss when the amount started getting larger and larger so he sends me with the driver now and I feel safer.

I will let you know if I find that fuse thingy and what the outcome is.

Love Cherianne
xxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Mr Wiggley 64,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 973,935
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with ... 654,400
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min WasteWater 2,599
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min gundee123 106,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,282
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr ChristinaMarieCD 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web