Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6817 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just gotta be real careful for a while. It's gonna really take months for the face bones to heal. I got titanium holding it all together, and a whole new lower orbit shelf. You'd never know it though. I'm just anxious and happy with where I am at right now sis.
Don't you worry. I don't plan on goin anywhere..You are stuck with me sis. I might actually have ta buy a 4 wheeler, as much as I hate the idea.
Super careful, what is a few short months to heal compared to the rest of your lifetime. Hey man some doctors have magic in the hands cause look what doctor done to you when you was not looking.
He made you into a piece of his art work. I like seeing those words anxious and happy as it should be. Four wheeler not so bad it is mind over matter ya know if you do not mind it does not matter. I see how long you stick when you realize how much mischief I can get into.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6818 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Senecus. That's exactly where I got my opinion on it from.
You're welcome Cap'n , just read in context with audience relevance in mind :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6820 Nov 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to get the Pentecostals in an uproar if you use the Bible to debunk them.
LOL
BTW, I agree with your belief in this matter. It is human languages, not "Angelic Gibberish" as I like to call the Pentecostal babbling.
Ever seen a Voodoo ritual ? Not much difference.
I know , the sensibilities of some become extremely affected when some cherished "sacred cows" are questioned, but I'd hope my intent to look at a 'fuller' picture is not considered an offence.

This would include also those in the "charismatic circles" , generally "pentecostalized" off shoots of mainline churches, heck, there's even "Catholic Charismatics" (who some derogatorily refer to as "charis-maniacs").

Yeah, "Angelic languages" some would say, here, you've heard "Dueling Banjos" - well here's "Dueling Tongues"(grainy vid):

Ludicrous...

And yes, in some cases what goes on with this is not much different than an Eastern shaman trying to conjure up a spirit - right down to repetitive chants, twitching/shaking, rolling/thrashing about the floor, and bellowing animal sounds or "Holy Laughter". The power of suggestion is high, sleight of mind.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6821 Nov 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I know , the sensibilities of some become extremely affected when some cherished "sacred cows" are questioned, but I'd hope my intent to look at a 'fuller' picture is not considered an offence.
This would include also those in the "charismatic circles" , generally "pentecostalized" off shoots of mainline churches, heck, there's even "Catholic Charismatics" (who some derogatorily refer to as "charis-maniacs").
Yeah, "Angelic languages" some would say, here, you've heard "Dueling Banjos" - well here's "Dueling Tongues"(grainy vid):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EqfYp8zoy5IXX
Ludicrous...
And yes, in some cases what goes on with this is not much different than an Eastern shaman trying to conjure up a spirit - right down to repetitive chants, twitching/shaking, rolling/thrashing about the floor, and bellowing animal sounds or "Holy Laughter". The power of suggestion is high, sleight of mind.
hahahah!
That link didn't work. My computer is quite the tripper. Here's what it said...

"Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:" (a pile of programming scrip data)

Location hidden

#6822 Nov 18, 2013
Hi Cheriann;

You should be coming in pretty soon so will leave you a short note here.

I got all the Son clothes starched and ironed ready to go and packed his lunch and he off to return to work tonight graveyard. Have not heard from the rest but assume they are ok.

Winds finally have laided down tonight but is cold so I shall pitch another piece of wood in the stove. Critter are all tucked away safe and warm in their beds for the night too. So guess I can say got the place all to myself and I buttoned down the hatches nice and tight.

Have a good day at the office. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6823 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Hi Cheriann;
You should be coming in pretty soon so will leave you a short note here.
I got all the Son clothes starched and ironed ready to go and packed his lunch and he off to return to work tonight graveyard. Have not heard from the rest but assume they are ok.
Winds finally have laided down tonight but is cold so I shall pitch another piece of wood in the stove. Critter are all tucked away safe and warm in their beds for the night too. So guess I can say got the place all to myself and I buttoned down the hatches nice and tight.
Have a good day at the office. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Morning Mam

Sounds like you are all sorted. I went to bed at 7:15pm last night and slept and woke every hour but I get my new meds for my feet tonight, so I should sleep the night. This nerve end damage is just not funny Mam.

Son is fine. Going to site today. I never did get to the hairdressers on Saturday so I am making an appointment for this coming Saturday. Will let you know how it goes. No steaks or highlights just a cut to tidy me up.

Tonight is a load of washing and some sammies and then bed again early so that I can feel better. Son and I took the meds from the Chemist last night. He never coughed so much and I feel better this morning.

Yeah I kind of thought your children are going to have a hard time keeping track and keeping up with you, because you are a fire cracker. When you do something, you do it for all you are worth. Furry babies are doing okay but their food is a problem again because they had Biltong and do not want the chicken now. Spoilt little monkeys.

I shall ;pop in a bit later Mam and see if you are still around. I need to get a cup of tea.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6824 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do sis. Cold turkey is a hard road. Look up the post I left to the fella a few days back about "clean'n house" and habits. It might help.
I'll be here ta cheer ya on in any case!
;)
Thanks Cap'n I will try and find it. I have given up before for 7 years but then something happened and I got very stressed out and I started again, never dreaming that I would continue. But the time has come to say goodbye to cigarettes. Every cent I save will be going towards my Retirement Annuity that I spoke of as of January 2014.

So you wanting to take a look at your bike? Have I got the story straight? Is that the Ghost?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6825 Nov 18, 2013
Mam and Cap'n

I think you in the USA have all gone to bed. I miss you every morning and I got here early today especially. Oh well cannot be helped.

Mam I am just as mad as you as today I had a cup of tea, two raw carrots and a bread roll with margerine. With giving up smoking I expect I shall start nibbling through the day. I must watch very carefully that I don't pick up weight as the clothes that I have now fit me and I do not want to spend any money on bigger clothes. I see we have other visitors. Hmmmmmmmm nice of them to stop by.

Today I am planning on getting right up to date with my work as I still have to do the bonuses, Dec salaries and leave so I better get moving hey!

Love
you both
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6826 Nov 18, 2013
Hey Epi,

How are things going? I thought you had gotten a job but as you say work int he house. Apologies for my error.

Have a great day and give Mojoe a big cuddle from me (also Nanny).

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6827 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mam
Sounds like you are all sorted. I went to bed at 7:15pm last night and slept and woke every hour but I get my new meds for my feet tonight, so I should sleep the night. This nerve end damage is just not funny Mam.
Son is fine. Going to site today. I never did get to the hairdressers on Saturday so I am making an appointment for this coming Saturday. Will let you know how it goes. No steaks or highlights just a cut to tidy me up.
Tonight is a load of washing and some sammies and then bed again early so that I can feel better. Son and I took the meds from the Chemist last night. He never coughed so much and I feel better this morning.
Yeah I kind of thought your children are going to have a hard time keeping track and keeping up with you, because you are a fire cracker. When you do something, you do it for all you are worth. Furry babies are doing okay but their food is a problem again because they had Biltong and do not want the chicken now. Spoilt little monkeys.
I shall ;pop in a bit later Mam and see if you are still around. I need to get a cup of tea.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Well I don't know about the sorted out part, I have gotten the main program done but is some loose end to tie up too. That nerve damage is painful I known several people that have it too.

So your going to get the hair cut again. I cut my own here awhile back as was sitting on the stuff again. I just took of afew inches is all. I just wash, brush and go. Hey I live on the edge no one going to see me.

No sweat as they say those two get tired after awhile and decide that mam is still a firecracker. I told them both they need to move forward and mold there own lifestyles and be happy. I think in time they will.

Have a good one loveya mam whispers.

Location hidden

#6828 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know about the sorted out part, I have gotten the main program done but is some loose end to tie up too. That nerve damage is painful I known several people that have it too.
So your going to get the hair cut again. I cut my own here awhile back as was sitting on the stuff again. I just took of afew inches is all. I just wash, brush and go. Hey I live on the edge no one going to see me.
No sweat as they say those two get tired after awhile and decide that mam is still a firecracker. I told them both they need to move forward and mold there own lifestyles and be happy. I think in time they will.
Have a good one loveya mam whispers.
Hi Mam

I think you daughter and son will only settle once they know that you are going to be okay with this all. They worry for you Mam . You are their Mum and they love you. Once they see you living on the edge of beyond and enjoying your life and doing all your projects they will move forward with their lives. I am only now starting to move forward. I had too much stuff to sort out in my head. Now that I gotten the whole picture and what went down, I am okay with it. So they will too. I lived for 4.5 years wanting to say "I was sorry" and I could not. These things pass and they will pass for your children as well.

Have a grand day Mum and I send this over the ocean with love to you and yours.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6829 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cap'n I will try and find it. I have given up before for 7 years but then something happened and I got very stressed out and I started again, never dreaming that I would continue. But the time has come to say goodbye to cigarettes. Every cent I save will be going towards my Retirement Annuity that I spoke of as of January 2014.
So you wanting to take a look at your bike? Have I got the story straight? Is that the Ghost?
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Ya. That's her.
You can do it if you really want sis!

Location hidden

#6830 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya. That's her.
You can do it if you really want sis!
Yes I know that I can it is just that I get really irritated. My Mum gave up, My Nana, my sister, all the members of my family except my youngest cousin and me. We are the "troubled and nervy" cousins. Ha ha ha I am drinking lots of water.

xxx
Cherianne

Location hidden

#6831 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know that I can it is just that I get really irritated. My Mum gave up, My Nana, my sister, all the members of my family except my youngest cousin and me. We are the "troubled and nervy" cousins. Ha ha ha I am drinking lots of water.
xxx
Cherianne
LOL!
I stopped for about 6 years once.

Location hidden

#6832 Nov 18, 2013
I suppose Lil Whispers has gone of ta the covers huh? I will be shortly too.
I missed you guys some tonight because I was "scouting" the internet for parts.

Location hidden

#6833 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I stopped for about 6 years once.
And now do you smoke or are you in the non smoking stage?

xxx
Cherianne

Location hidden

#6834 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I suppose Lil Whispers has gone of ta the covers huh? I will be shortly too.
I missed you guys some tonight because I was "scouting" the internet for parts.
Cap'n Mam does not sleep that well but she may now that it is getting really cold on the edge of beyond.

You go and sleep Cap'n you need to build your strength and heal. That is the important thing

I miss every one all the time being down here on the Southern most tip of Africa.

Sweet dreams Cap'n speak later.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6835 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
And now do you smoke or are you in the non smoking stage?
xxx
Cherianne
Ya. I do. I enjoy it. LOL!

Location hidden

#6836 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap'n Mam does not sleep that well but she may now that it is getting really cold on the edge of beyond.
You go and sleep Cap'n you need to build your strength and heal. That is the important thing
I miss every one all the time being down here on the Southern most tip of Africa.
Sweet dreams Cap'n speak later.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Later sis...
Love ya!

Location hidden

#6837 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Later sis...
Love ya!
That is my problem as well I enjoy smoking. Oh well here goes. Love you xxxx Cherianne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 2 hr Shaura Morse 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 695,421
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Crazy Marlene 59,406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Feb 2018 994,037
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 6 hr razz58 6
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 7 hr truth 4
How would you know if a woman is worth it? 7 hr jordanv2 1
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 12 hr Pimpy 23
More from around the web