Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6794 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't sleep, so right back at it again sis.
You do the same.
Love ya too!
I know Cap. But you must realize you done a heavy walk thru that road with all that pain and major surgery overhaul too that enough to mess anyone sleep pattern up. Plus that weather right now does not help matters either cause I do believe the weather does affect us humans. Winds are up here again so this should be interesting to try not to get air borne when I go out. Kids havin terrible time of it too keepin tab on me.God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6795 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't it do? Physical problem, or Operating system problem?
Hey Cap'n

I think that it needs new innards to be perfectly honest. It keeps loosing the connection as the screen is coming away from the keyboard. It is old that is its problem Cap'n. Also we "got throttled" last night by our service provider which does not help matters. My son knows what this all means. I don't I thought if you throttled you were dead but apparently it means something else. Thanks anyway Cap'n Love Cherianne xxxxx

Location hidden

#6796 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
You mean you already shared with Son. Just teasing you. A fast moving virial bug. Lots of fluids gal to flush with.
Your not going to believe this one. I had to make appointment for today to take the dually and go pick up a motor and couple of chain saws that honey wanted fixed. Here the kicker the guy never fixed them so home they shall come. Neat huh but I had to make a appointment with the fruit cake for pick up.
God bless loveya mam whispers.
Yeah I have shared with son already.

Make an appointment to "pick up" - Is he loco, I am sure.
Prise fool. Love Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

#6797 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I have shared with son already.
Make an appointment to "pick up" - Is he loco, I am sure.
Prise fool. Love Cherianne xxxx
All I can figure is maybe it made him feel important but no matter as long as I get the items pick up.

I have a neighbor who buys meats off a man with a refrigatored truck and they sent this man to my place day before yesterday. This man came and was giving me this oversized sales pitch to make a sale. Wind was blowing and cold and he was blowing too and my mood was not in tune either. I sent the daughter to get my coat and I sent the son to check the deep freeze for room. While those two were on errand running I told this man cut the sales pitch fellow and let get right down to the price as the meats I knew were fresh and packaging were vacumned sealed. Him and I got right down to business quick any way got I bought a case from him. And afterwards he said, I sure do like how you conduct business and the kids said what you say to him and I just told them price babies price. Anyway we three had a nice steak dinner together last night. No sense in kitty footin around.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6798 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n
I think that it needs new innards to be perfectly honest. It keeps loosing the connection as the screen is coming away from the keyboard. It is old that is its problem Cap'n. Also we "got throttled" last night by our service provider which does not help matters. My son knows what this all means. I don't I thought if you throttled you were dead but apparently it means something else. Thanks anyway Cap'n Love Cherianne xxxxx
LOL!
Sounds like a bad ribbon or micro switch to the lid.
My sis burned a brand new one up hotplugging with a USB. "big hurry" y'know? She's a computer "crash queen"! She dumps the garbage off and says Fix this for me will ya? I know ya can dear brother.

Location hidden

#6799 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can figure is maybe it made him feel important but no matter as long as I get the items pick up.
I have a neighbor who buys meats off a man with a refrigatored truck and they sent this man to my place day before yesterday. This man came and was giving me this oversized sales pitch to make a sale. Wind was blowing and cold and he was blowing too and my mood was not in tune either. I sent the daughter to get my coat and I sent the son to check the deep freeze for room. While those two were on errand running I told this man cut the sales pitch fellow and let get right down to the price as the meats I knew were fresh and packaging were vacumned sealed. Him and I got right down to business quick any way got I bought a case from him. And afterwards he said, I sure do like how you conduct business and the kids said what you say to him and I just told them price babies price. Anyway we three had a nice steak dinner together last night. No sense in kitty footin around.
Oh Mam you are funny. Even though I feel so rotten you make me smile when you do and say things like that. Well you got good steaks. Bless you Mam. Love Cherianne xxxx

Location hidden

#6800 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Cap. But you must realize you done a heavy walk thru that road with all that pain and major surgery overhaul too that enough to mess anyone sleep pattern up. Plus that weather right now does not help matters either cause I do believe the weather does affect us humans. Winds are up here again so this should be interesting to try not to get air borne when I go out. Kids havin terrible time of it too keepin tab on me.God bless loveya lil whispers.
Ya. but it feels so good to be "normal"(well sort of) again!
I might just go out and cater to the ghost this afternoon sis. The sun is shining on her right now.:)

Location hidden

#6801 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Sounds like a bad ribbon or micro switch to the lid.
My sis burned a brand new one up hotplugging with a USB. "big hurry" y'know? She's a computer "crash queen"! She dumps the garbage off and says Fix this for me will ya? I know ya can dear brother.
Your sister is very lucky to have you. I will chat to my son tonight and see if he can do something because I am giving up smoking and I shall need something to play with (like the keyboard) to keep me from going nuts........ I decided that is it, all finished, over and done- The End. Enough already. So I am hoping tomorrow I will still feel so strong. Wish me luck Cap'n. Love
Cherianne
xxxxx

Location hidden

#6802 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mam you are funny. Even though I feel so rotten you make me smile when you do and say things like that. Well you got good steaks. Bless you Mam. Love Cherianne xxxx
Well that what happened. And to boot I got every cut of steaks at a bargain beat store prices at $2.00 dollars a steak not bought by the pound like at the stores. If that fellow thought he was going to get ahead of me he best hurry ya know. Son called me a sharp tick on a stick over this all.

Location hidden

#6803 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. but it feels so good to be "normal"(well sort of) again!
I might just go out and cater to the ghost this afternoon sis. The sun is shining on her right now.:)
Take some loving advise. Wrap the face with a soft neck scarf cause a cool breeze can send you into orbit quick since your
in a hurry to get that project moving. Why do you fellows think
your made of iron and indestructible. Please do not push to hard.
Yea Yea I know I just a fussin old hen.

Location hidden

#6804 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that what happened. And to boot I got every cut of steaks at a bargain beat store prices at $2.00 dollars a steak not bought by the pound like at the stores. If that fellow thought he was going to get ahead of me he best hurry ya know. Son called me a sharp tick on a stick over this all.
Sharp tick on a stick. I like that one. It like the one that I always use, "Stone the crows".$2.00 a steak that is very cheap Mam. Our steak costs like R100.00 per piece from Pick 'n Pay so we don't have it. I told you about the cost of meat here.

You are clever Mam. Well you enjoy it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6805 Nov 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n....
Some Christians believe in "Speaking in Tongues"...They believe it is the Holy Spirit speaking an ancient language....I have seen it but I am still a little wary of it....
How do you understand it?
Good morning Epi !

I know you asked Cap'n, I'd just like to add a little to this discussion :)

Actually,speaking in tongues was (Is ?) talking in a language of the day(existing) that one didn't learn. Here, from Acts 2:1-8:

"When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. And at this sound the multitude came together, and they were bewildered,

>>>because each one was hearing them speak in his own language.<<<

**** And they were amazed and astonished, saying,“Are not all these who are speaking Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each of us in his own native language?****

It is one of a number of "Spiritual Gifts" recorded in the Bible. Today ,as I'm sure you know but for those who don't, there is a division in Christendom as to whether this(tongues) and other gifts are extant ,or extinct - and ending with the deaths of the original Apostles and associates(includes Paul) of the 1st Century.

There are numerous denominations today (most notably those in Pentecostal circles) which believe the gifts have been restored , many sighting a large 'revival' in LA ,Calif. at the beginning of the 20th century - the "Azusa Street Revival" as a "restorative" moment.

I personally started my walk in a Pentecostal church, at the latter end of the "Jesus Movement". After some time of study and experiencing in churches an assortment of "gifts" "bestowed" on others, I conclude there is much excess in this regard, and many just "caught up in the moment". I DO believe gifts are extant though,never really fading, but they are the exception - not the norm. God, by virtue of being who He is, can do anything, and miracles such as "Spiritual Gifts" can take place, but are not normative. For if such, than they'd no longer be miracles.

Sorry if I'm long here,just topic of interest and like to discuss ...

Off to 'woik'- a Great Day to All...

Location hidden

#6806 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharp tick on a stick. I like that one. It like the one that I always use, "Stone the crows".$2.00 a steak that is very cheap Mam. Our steak costs like R100.00 per piece from Pick 'n Pay so we don't have it. I told you about the cost of meat here.
You are clever Mam. Well you enjoy it.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Son and daughter are having a time of it with me. Daughter told her brother last night bobba that what she call him I do not think we going to be able to keep up with mam. We got too much of dad in us. I think it was a bargain and I told the man to return around the fifteen of each month cause he also handles pork and chicken too. Plus it saves jingle change and I will not be buying from stores by weight on meats. Nice meats delivered right to the front door. Feel like a queen that feel out of a tree house with home delivery.

Location hidden

#6807 Nov 18, 2013
I have to serve at a meeting and then I am going home to bed. I had enough today. Take care Mam and everyone.

Speak tomorrow.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

#6808 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
I have to serve at a meeting and then I am going home to bed. I had enough today. Take care Mam and everyone.
Speak tomorrow.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Just be careful on that drive home and when you do hit that pillow sweet dream with peaceful rest. God bless loveya mam whispers.
Well talk again tomorrow.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#6809 Nov 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi !
Actually,speaking in tongues was (Is ?) talking in a language of the day(existing) that one didn't learn. Here, from Acts 2:1-8:
"When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. And at this sound the multitude came together, and they were bewildered,
**** And they were amazed and astonished, saying,“Are not all these who are speaking Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each of us in his own native language?****
It is one of a number of "Spiritual Gifts" recorded in the Bible. Today ,as I'm sure you know but for those who don't, there is a division in Christendom as to whether this(tongues) and other gifts are extant ,or extinct - and ending with the deaths of the original Apostles and associates(includes Paul) of the 1st Century.
There are numerous denominations today (most notably those in Pentecostal circles) which believe the gifts have been restored , many sighting a large 'revival' in LA ,Calif. at the beginning of the 20th century - the "Azusa Street Revival" as a "restorative" moment.
I personally started my walk in a Pentecostal church, at the latter end of the "Jesus Movement". After some time of study and experiencing in churches an assortment of "gifts" "bestowed" on others, I conclude there is much excess in this regard, and many just "caught up in the moment". I DO believe gifts are extant though,never really fading, but they are the exception - not the norm. God, by virtue of being who He is, can do anything, and miracles such as "Spiritual Gifts" can take place, but are not normative. For if such, than they'd no longer be miracles.
You are going to get the Pentecostals in an uproar if you use the Bible to debunk them.

LOL

BTW, I agree with your belief in this matter. It is human languages, not "Angelic Gibberish" as I like to call the Pentecostal babbling.

Ever seen a Voodoo ritual ? Not much difference.

Location hidden

#6810 Nov 18, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister is very lucky to have you. I will chat to my son tonight and see if he can do something because I am giving up smoking and I shall need something to play with (like the keyboard) to keep me from going nuts........ I decided that is it, all finished, over and done- The End. Enough already. So I am hoping tomorrow I will still feel so strong. Wish me luck Cap'n. Love
Cherianne
xxxxx
I do sis. Cold turkey is a hard road. Look up the post I left to the fella a few days back about "clean'n house" and habits. It might help.
I'll be here ta cheer ya on in any case!
;)

Location hidden

#6811 Nov 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take some loving advise. Wrap the face with a soft neck scarf cause a cool breeze can send you into orbit quick since your
in a hurry to get that project moving. Why do you fellows think
your made of iron and indestructible. Please do not push to hard.
Yea Yea I know I just a fussin old hen.
I know. I will take your advise. I'm just gonna have a good look at her, and hope it don't make me too sick is all. If I could I'd throw that great big TV and couches out, and bring her in here, but she won't even fit through the doorway. The dang shop is chock full with scooter parts and tools right now. Shoot! it would take me two weeks just to set it up in my sorry a$z condition...like you said...I ain't gonna push it right now either. You want a real laugh...I just went and bought over $1000 in tools, and now they're just sitt'n there in the cold, with 3 wings need'n attention, cuz the great "wizard"(cough) tried ta drive through a pole!

Location hidden

#6812 Nov 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi !
Thanks Senecus. That's exactly where I got my opinion on it from.

Location hidden

#6813 Nov 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I will take your advise. I'm just gonna have a good look at her, and hope it don't make me too sick is all. If I could I'd throw that great big TV and couches out, and bring her in here, but she won't even fit through the doorway. The dang shop is chock full with scooter parts and tools right now. Shoot! it would take me two weeks just to set it up in my sorry a$z condition...like you said...I ain't gonna push it right now either. You want a real laugh...I just went and bought over $1000 in tools, and now they're just sitt'n there in the cold, with 3 wings need'n attention, cuz the great "wizard"(cough) tried ta drive through a pole!
Ok wizard of a fellow, go take that peek, as for the couch and tv you best not do yourself a number cause you just may want to lay down on the that couch. Just be patient even if the shop is full of parts and tools cause tools not going to grow legs and run off and the parts will keep them company too. Who knows your buddy may show up and throw in a helping hand real soon. You mean to say the wizard tried to cut that iorn pole down. Small wonder you still able to fuss at me over things after all that has happen with that accident. But you just keep fussin at me cause I going to take advantage until you get well and then set that bird free in you to fly once more without a broken wing. That who I am friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 649,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hangman 971,743
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Lonestar 55,857
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min karl44 445,892
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,302
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 2 hr erinadams 1
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 3 hr Edgy Teen 194
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 15 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web