Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. We get that even this time of year. I haven't seen any yet in this storm...but we haven't got the worst of it yet either...
We-ell...enjoy the company and food sis. Hard as the wind is blowing from there, I might just catch a wiff o' them steaks cooking! LOL!
Just thought it odd thunder storm as you and I have spoke of the weather patterns changing. In the month of November out here is almost always one snow storm after another flowing that jet stream.
But things do change. He is a good cook. He is the type that would just shove a big one across the table to anyone and then ask you want another round.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Something strange...I woke this morn speaking (out loud) in a totally foreign language, very intently direct, so as to not be misunderstood, because it was very important. It was a very simplistic communication of sounds. Now, I have no clue what I even said...Is that strange enough?
What language did it sound like? That's interesting..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want to know is who heard you??
I don't know. Perhaps it was being spoken to my own 5 elements, or possibly to someone else's... I hope it was for someone else. It is more important than me at the moment...but there is a reason it had to be spoken from the mouth. You would have to understand how I believe to understand this sis.
I have no doubt I will soon find out.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Perhaps it was being spoken to my own 5 elements, or possibly to someone else's... I hope it was for someone else. It is more important than me at the moment...but there is a reason it had to be spoken from the mouth. You would have to understand how I believe to understand this sis.
Maybe you can explain to me soon about the five elements. I just turned on my news here and I hearing of tornadoes in several states. Are you and family alright cause I hearing there is many of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can explain to me soon about the five elements. I just turned on my news here and I hearing of tornadoes in several states. Are you and family alright cause I hearing there is many of them.
Ya. We are good. The alerts have passed for now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. We are good. The alerts have passed for now.
My news out here stated it was cluster of them over several states.
Wind finally disappeared here and turned of quite for the night.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Hello Everyone

I have read what happened on the weekend but I feel dreadful. I have caught a cold. I must have pushed the duvet off me as it was so hot in the night. Now I have live with this cold.

Love you all, have a busy day ahead. Will try and pop back in later, but I am making no promises.

Love
Cherianne
xxxx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems it is past here now too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Cheriann wrote:
Hello Everyone
I have read what happened on the weekend but I feel dreadful. I have caught a cold. I must have pushed the duvet off me as it was so hot in the night. Now I have live with this cold.
Love you all, have a busy day ahead. Will try and pop back in later, but I am making no promises.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Take care of that cold. See ya later....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....

Yes.....There were 80 tornado sightings last night. Our family lives in Ohio (North East) and they got through it OK....

Got to talk to the little ones....It sure is loud when we talk (giggling....yelling...talking loud) MoJoe heard them and came into the room to check out the voices....LOL

Say a little prayer for me today.....My Dad died 3 years ago today...Also sy a prayer for my son...his wife died the day before my Dads with a Massive Heart Attack 3 years ago also.

Hope you have a great day today...Will catch up later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n....

Some Christians believe in "Speaking in Tongues"...They believe it is the Holy Spirit speaking an ancient language....I have seen it but I am still a little wary of it....

How do you understand it?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Cheriann wrote:
Hello Everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hey Cherianne....

Sorry to hear about your cold....I have been blessed...I haven't had a bad one for years.....

Hope you have a good day at work....Take care

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Monday Love to everyone....

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LW....
Yes.....There were 80 tornado sightings last night. Our family lives in Ohio (North East) and they got through it OK....
Got to talk to the little ones....It sure is loud when we talk (giggling....yelling...talking loud) MoJoe heard them and came into the room to check out the voices....LOL
Say a little prayer for me today.....My Dad died 3 years ago today...Also sy a prayer for my son...his wife died the day before my Dads with a Massive Heart Attack 3 years ago also.
Hope you have a great day today...Will catch up later
Morning Epi;

I knew there were a lot of them. The bad thing one never knows where they will set down. I think the weather is odd and strange anyway.

Yes, will tuck you and son and family in my prayers.
Children always get loud, giggly when happy. Mojoe
expect thought someone showed up to play.

Winds has returned here once again. Have a good day God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
Hello Everyone
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Hi Cheriann;

Sorry to hear you caught a cold. Time to hit the drugist for some help to get rid of that bug ya know. Take care of yourself.
I can well understand and relate the I do not feel good.
Have a good day at the office. God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems it is past here now too.
Hi Cap;
Seen this post before I went off. Just seems the weather touches everyone in some measurable way. It keep mankind on the run. Winds are up once again here too. Have a good day take care of yourself God bless loveya lil whispers.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cheriann;
Sorry to hear you caught a cold. Time to hit the drugist for some help to get rid of that bug ya know. Take care of yourself.
I can well understand and relate the I do not feel good.
Have a good day at the office. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Hi there Mam and Everyone

I will stop on my way home tonight at the Chemist and get something for this cold. I cannot believe how "rubbish" I feel. My younger boss is away tomorrow so perhaps I can take it easy. But have to get through today. Son also has caught it.

Have a good day everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Home laptop does not work. Something wrong with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n....
Some Christians believe in "Speaking in Tongues"...They believe it is the Holy Spirit speaking an ancient language....I have seen it but I am still a little wary of it....
How do you understand it?
I dunno sis. I dunno...
I would have taken it to mean that they spoke to an audience in their native tongue..even not knowing the language personally. I'm just a little shaken on that idea now though...or I'm nuts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Mam and Everyone
I will stop on my way home tonight at the Chemist and get something for this cold. I cannot believe how "rubbish" I feel. My younger boss is away tomorrow so perhaps I can take it easy. But have to get through today. Son also has caught it.
Have a good day everyone.
Love
Cherianne
xxxx
Home laptop does not work. Something wrong with it.
What doesn't it do? Physical problem, or Operating system problem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
Seen this post before I went off. Just seems the weather touches everyone in some measurable way. It keep mankind on the run. Winds are up once again here too. Have a good day take care of yourself God bless loveya lil whispers.
Couldn't sleep, so right back at it again sis.
You do the same.
Love ya too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

519 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 256,651
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 721,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Chess Jurist 532,919
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min yon 1,545
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min An NFL Fan 115,284
The 'REAL' reason Michael Sam's father didn't ... 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Aura Mytha 224,355
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••