Friends who want to share daily livin...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6753 Nov 16, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6754 Nov 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw he was from New York/New Jersey area where you have to be agressive to make it....Is he a real person though? Not a troll....
I watch "Sons of Anarchy"...and that is their "Brothers in Blood" Lifestyle.....
Since I am a "Follower of Jesus" also I understand his standing up for Christ....But the Name calling is...in my opinion....wrong. But we are different and walk different paths.
Glad you are feeling better and are on the road to recovery....
I meant to ask you what you thought about Carlos Castanedas Books....
Later Cap'n
I think he is sis. He seems well educated and writes well. Something good I just see in the man sis.
I never watched that show...don't watch TV.
I never read his books, but they do look interesting.

Location hidden

#6755 Nov 16, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin' Cap'n !
I missed this earlier and saw it in Epi's response (above), I presume you write of the 'Viking' fellow. Saw him before on WINLAC some months ago, then he drifted. I take it you've had some 'interaction' with him? I'm short on time but this could be a good discussion, I'll revisit it later but for now I just want to clarify - when you write of "his world" do you mean physically or metaphorically(you grow up in NJ/NY area?).
Are you of Irish descent? I am (in part/paternal) and do understand a bit of which you wrote.
Must be off to a little 'woik', will check later...
A great day to All...
Ya. I grew up back there (literally). Irish, English, German, Dutch, and Native.

Later...
Youse take care

Location hidden

#6756 Nov 16, 2013
Evening Cap;

It is the small things in life that create the
largest of smiles. Enjoy this tiny fellow.
Have a good evening. God bless loveya lil whispers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6757 Nov 17, 2013
Running late....Will catch up later...

Love to ya

Location hidden

#6758 Nov 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Running late....Will catch up later...
Love to ya
???? What ????

Location hidden

#6759 Nov 17, 2013
Top of the morning to everyone;

Just for today reach out and touch someone.
Just for today be thankful for what ever comes your way.
Just for today take time to reflect and enjoy
the good things that come your way.
Just for today when it is thru know you done your
best to make it thru.
For today will past into the winds of time, and tomorrow will rise on the horizon.
And so I reach out to touch someone with a I wish you all a good day just for today with a God bless and a loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6760 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Top of the morning to everyone;
Just for today reach out and touch someone.
Just for today be thankful for what ever comes your way.
Just for today take time to reflect and enjoy
the good things that come your way.
Just for today when it is thru know you done your
best to make it thru.
For today will past into the winds of time, and tomorrow will rise on the horizon.
And so I reach out to touch someone with a I wish you all a good day just for today with a God bless and a loveya lil whispers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#6761 Nov 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I grew up back there (literally). Irish, English, German, Dutch, and Native.
Later...
Youse take care
I see. I know what it can be like , spent some of my youth in East New York(Brooklyn), and a bit on L.I., but also had a stretch of time in the country(Pa.). I much preferred country life, why I moved back here(Pa.) 10 years ago, when opportunity presented itself.

You take care Cap'n :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#6762 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Two hour time difference I believe. The pic is off the internet but it comes close to my rusty way of life here most folk in this world would not have no part of that type of lifestyle. Most thankful for the rock home and my old wagaons sit in the back field.
Oldest grandson got himself a Mojoe after he seen pictures that you sent me of yours. She just a pup yet and he brought her home this last trip. She wanted to get in my lap now pic that she just way to big and my lap way to small just something that do not work out. She cute and full of bounce. I think they cute when they play but it can get pretty rough between them and they seem not to mind at all.
Daughter car is a new one and broke down they sure do not make them like they used too. Neighbor said they even make throw away cars now but I do not know if I really believe the man. He teases his wife all the time. Think he was jerking my chain abit with that idea.
It is just windy and dry here and cold to boot. If the wind would lay down think it would be warmer. Have a good day. God bless loveya lil whispers.
Alright....You have a Rottweiler. They are so sweet...but as they get bigger they can hurt if they sit on laps or steps on toes....MoJoe is two and still a puppy.

When I visited Virginia they had something like hat "throw away" car thing for cars based in Washington DC...I forget the name of it but it was something like that....

Man...are we low on rain here...I just noticed our River bank and it is so low (complete opposite as it was in June...when it was overflowing)....Suppose to be severe weather in parts of the US today..Batten down the hatches.

Will talk to the little ones later....

Location hidden

#6763 Nov 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright....You have a Rottweiler. They are so sweet...but as they get bigger they can hurt if they sit on laps or steps on toes....MoJoe is two and still a puppy.
When I visited Virginia they had something like hat "throw away" car thing for cars based in Washington DC...I forget the name of it but it was something like that....
Man...are we low on rain here...I just noticed our River bank and it is so low (complete opposite as it was in June...when it was overflowing)....Suppose to be severe weather in parts of the US today..Batten down the hatches.
Will talk to the little ones later....
Hi Epi;

Not me with a Rottweiler the oldest grandson that now lives in Texas.

You mean to tell me there is really such a thing as throw away cars???

It is dry and windy here and the nights are cold too. The winter coats are already being woren here. Wood haulers are hauling last minute orders on trucks and people are scampering for fuel to start a winter. I prep early do not like the last minute call and then I not to trusting of the weather either.
Have a good day. Enjoy the lil ones God bless loveya lil whispers.

Location hidden

#6764 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Evening Cap;
It is the small things in life that create the
largest of smiles. Enjoy this tiny fellow.
Have a good evening. God bless loveya lil whispers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8z1VGWv-bGQXX
precious.

Location hidden

#6765 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Not me with a Rottweiler the oldest grandson that now lives in Texas.
You mean to tell me there is really such a thing as throw away cars???
It is dry and windy here and the nights are cold too. The winter coats are already being woren here. Wood haulers are hauling last minute orders on trucks and people are scampering for fuel to start a winter. I prep early do not like the last minute call and then I not to trusting of the weather either.
Have a good day. Enjoy the lil ones God bless loveya lil whispers.
Coal and windy here too. I was gonna check the ghost, but it's just too nasty out there.

Location hidden

#6766 Nov 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal and windy here too. I was gonna check the ghost, but it's just too nasty out there.
Best to stay in out of the cold the ghost will wait another day or so. Remember the ouch it is not worth it the price paided not worth the pain my friend. I got the place closed down tighter than a Jitter bug cause of the wind. All the leaves off the trees should be arriving in Amarillo just any moment now. The tin fense is tappin like a drunk with a tin cup in hand on the bar for a refill. Even my lil buddy who shows up on the air conditioner stood me up this day. I really think something strange is on it way cause just too cold.

Location hidden

#6767 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Best to stay in out of the cold the ghost will wait another day or so. Remember the ouch it is not worth it the price paided not worth the pain my friend. I got the place closed down tighter than a Jitter bug cause of the wind. All the leaves off the trees should be arriving in Amarillo just any moment now. The tin fense is tappin like a drunk with a tin cup in hand on the bar for a refill. Even my lil buddy who shows up on the air conditioner stood me up this day. I really think something strange is on it way cause just too cold.
Just got severe T-Storm alert here.
I hear ya about the leaves. LOL!

Location hidden

#6768 Nov 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got severe T-Storm alert here.
I hear ya about the leaves. LOL!
Along with those thunder storms comes lightning. Does this happen in your winter where your are or is it considered not the norm??
Give you a hint who offered to cook tonight and did not get turned down. Son going to grill steaks with all the trimming in the cook shack this evening.

Location hidden

#6769 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Something strange...I woke this morn speaking (out loud) in a totally foreign language, very intently direct, so as to not be misunderstood, because it was very important. It was a very simplistic communication of sounds. Now, I have no clue what I even said...Is that strange enough?

Location hidden

#6770 Nov 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with those thunder storms comes lightning. Does this happen in your winter where your are or is it considered not the norm??
Give you a hint who offered to cook tonight and did not get turned down. Son going to grill steaks with all the trimming in the cook shack this evening.
Ya. We get that even this time of year. I haven't seen any yet in this storm...but we haven't got the worst of it yet either...
We-ell...enjoy the company and food sis. Hard as the wind is blowing from there, I might just catch a wiff o' them steaks cooking! LOL!

Location hidden

#6771 Nov 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Something strange...I woke this morn speaking (out loud) in a totally foreign language, very intently direct, so as to not be misunderstood, because it was very important. It was a very simplistic communication of sounds. Now, I have no clue what I even said...Is that strange enough?
What I want to know is who heard you??

Location hidden

#6772 Nov 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. We get that even this time of year. I haven't seen any yet in this storm...but we haven't got the worst of it yet either...
We-ell...enjoy the company and food sis. Hard as the wind is blowing from there, I might just catch a wiff o' them steaks cooking! LOL!
Just thought it odd thunder storm as you and I have spoke of the weather patterns changing. In the month of November out here is almost always one snow storm after another flowing that jet stream.
But things do change. He is a good cook. He is the type that would just shove a big one across the table to anyone and then ask you want another round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Say no to stupid 87,865
The Future of Politics in America 27 min It aint necessari... 173
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 42 min Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 1 hr Enough is enough 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Caesar 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web